Amsterdam 'Shooting'

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Amsterdam 'Shooting'

Unread post by fbenario »

Wow, it's really amazing how similar the images in this video look to the Arizona ones, shopping center, etc.
Gunman kills six at Dutch mall

11 hours ago - Reuters 1:36 | 353 views

A lone gunman opened fire at a Dutch shopping center Saturday, killing six and injuring at least ten others including children.

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/personal ... l-24853424
Extremophile

Re: Amsterdam 'Shooting'

Unread post by Extremophile »

It's not in Amsterdam but in a town called "Alphen aan den Rijn": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn

Although I followed the mainstream media here in the Netherlands the last 2 days, I haven't found anything conclusively yet to indicate this might be a psy-op. And I was looking for signs, believe me.
But it still is fresh, so I'll give it some time depending on the information that comes out, if any.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

How about the fact that right after the event all the news seem to talk about "11 wounded"...? That darn number again... <_<
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

nonhocapito wrote:How about the fact that right after the event all the news seem to talk about "11 wounded"...? That darn number again... <_<
Where did you see or hear that? The first news I got was around 2:17 PM on saturday which talked of 4 dead (including the gunman himself) and 16 wounded. But maybe I was too slow to pick this up last saturday.. could be
Nosmo King

Unread post by Nosmo King »

9 april, 7 dead?

9, 4+7

9/11

Before the incident, (btw not 5 miles from where I live) there was serious talk of constitutional change (second reading in dutch Parliament) and of reigning in the parliamentary role/power of the Dutch monarchy. After the incident there was a very touchy-feely, public show of sympathy from the royal family and strangely, since then not a word has been wasted on the subject in any media outlet whatsoever.
It seems that when the going gets tough for the perps they are able to call up their own brand of 911 emergency support and are able to activate sleepers or deploy whichever level of fuckery/fakery needed.
Peace.