April 19, 2011 Texas Wildfires

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
grav

April 19, 2011 Texas Wildfires

Unread post by grav »

On the anniversary of the Waco fires, we are treated to more Texas fires. Interesting coincidence.

Do these shots look completely absurd to anyone else?

is this really what this should look like? i swear i can almost see blur tools in it.

on this one seems like some scaling issues. the fire has a zoomed in look.. looks more like lava than fire. why are the flames shooting up hundreds of feet over the tree tops?
and what's with the lighting? the roof of the ranch is getting slammed by sunlight but the trees (some only a stone's throw away) are jet-black ?
hoi.polloi

Re: April 19, 2011 Texas Wildfires

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Waco was definitely a strange one - and it wouldn't be surprising if they had to subconsciously remind us of the one where Alex Jones got introduced to us ...

These pics look "too perfect" - but it could be merely because they are a selection from a series of shots and the ones picked have an interesting appearance. I want to emphasize again that we've almost crossed the threshold where nobody can tell the difference between lightly or heavily edited photos or completely fabricated snapshots of the global simulation software they are in possession of. I could go either way on these - but I see what you mean about the blurry areas and the unique flames.
grav

Unread post by grav »

do you have any more info about the 'global simulation software' ??

i'm assuming this is the software with massive real-world object libraries, complete with near-perfect physics / fluid-dynamics, etc. ?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I dont think it's anything more sophisticated than a Blender meets Photoshop type package!

This is plain Blender!

http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewiki/76/Lone_House.jpg

Perhaps something like this http://www.reallusion.com/ICLONE/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMMV9NPMGBo
grav

Unread post by grav »

ah, yea i was thinking more the software that was use for the Tsunami CGI. definitely state-of-the-art stuff. needs to have object libraries with all sorts of material information in it, how physics would break it apart, etc. though the water /small debris is easy to do now.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

My advice is look at simulation software "leaders" that helped make Apollo missions a "success" ... Rockwell Collins.

Most likely they don't show the extent of their simulations on their public web site - it is a government contractor and NORAD chief Ralph E. Eberhart was on their board during 9/11 events.

Also, look into the history of GPS as missile guidance technology, and look into In-Q-Tel and Google.

This might not be the Big Bad Software, but it gives us clues as to what is going on in the military industry.