"Osama Bin Laden killed", May 1st 2011

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

Re: Osama Bin kilLADINed Tonight!

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Time magazine covers:

more here: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertai ... ers/37269/

And aside of all the lies and the propaganda (if it is ever possible to conduct a rational discourse without mentioning fakery, and I doubt it at this point):

What kind of twisted idea of justice is one that rejoices over the targeted killing of another human being? Why then did we go all this length, for the last two thousand years, to create a civilization where formal justice, trials, and human rights were to replace simple revenge and this primitive idea of an "eye for an eye"?

In layman's terms, it seems as if we are tunneling back to the time before Jesus came around, and before his ideal ban on scapegoating came around as a possible model. Now this is what is supposed to keep us together, that we all agree on the death of another man? Would you call this progress? I don't think so...
And in all this, us, the inferior races, the peons, the unimportant undeciding hypnotized masses: we are so much better and much greater than any of this.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

Looks like Colt may get some good publicity for their as of yet unreleased series of new rifles:

http://soldiersystems.net/2011/05/03/rumor-has-it/
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Gracist wrote:Looks like Colt may get some good publicity for their as of yet unreleased series of new rifles:

http://soldiersystems.net/2011/05/03/rumor-has-it/
So those Jihadist guards of Bin Laden shot him with an american assault rifle. That seems plausible; those Navy Seals and scary "terrorists" are sharing the same puppet masters.

Bin Laden might have been killed by his own guards: Report
ISLAMABAD: Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden might have been killed by one of his own guards in line with his will to prevent his capture during a raid by US forces near the garrison city of Abbottabad in northwest Pakistan, according to a media report today.

US officials have said that the world's most wanted man was killed with one or two shots to the head when he resisted after American special forces yesterday stormed a compound near Abbottabad where he was hiding.

However, an unnamed official told the Dawn newspaper that mastermind of the most devastating attack on US soil "might have been killed by one of his own guards in line with his will to avert his capture".

"From the scene of the gun battle it doesn't look like he could have been killed at point blank range from such a close angle, while offering resistance," said the official who visited the scene of the assault soon after the departure of the US team from the compound in Thanda Choa or Bilal Town, a stone's throw from the Pakistan Military Academy .

One of bin Laden's sons, two couriers and a woman being used as a human shield were also killed in the pre-dawn raid, US officials said.

Details about the US raid on the large compound surrounded by unusually high walls are still emerging.

US helicopters were hovering over the area at around 12.30 am yesterday and it took the "US assault team of 25 Navy SEALs and CIA hit men" about 40 minutes to clear the area and take away bin Laden's body, officials told the Dawn.

One of the two helicopters involved in the assault "went down during action" and an official who visited the scene said there was no evidence to suggest that it might have been hit by a rocket or shot from the ground.

"There was no evidence of the helicopter having been shot down. From the wreckage it appears to be more a case of a crash," he said.

A loud explosion heard during the gun battle might have been caused by the assault team destroying the helicopter, the official said.

Contrary to the US claim, the official said three of bin Laden's guards were killed.

The body of one guard, described as an Afghan or a tribesman, was lying in the compound. The bodies of two guards were found in the living quarters.

The US team took away only bin Laden's body, leaving behind a number of women and children.

Bin Laden's two wives, both in their early 50s and one of them of Yemeni origin, were among those left behind.

A third woman, wounded in the attack, was taken to a military hospital.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Maybe I’m wrong on this point, but have they ever reported assassinations like this before so gleefully? What gets me is how nobody in the media seems to even bat an eyelid when it comes to talking about a sanctioned assassination. Total acceptance of the new way of doing things, as if we’ve always done it like that. No capture, no trial, just acting like the Mafia – but now, it’s somehow ‘ok’ to do it. Some of these newsactors are even smiling while they deliver the gruesome news.

Whatever happened to the Western world’s so-called moral superiority?

Maybe it’s just me, but thirty or forty years ago this would not have happened without a tremendous outcry – just unthinkable. Of course, when it happened, it just went unreported, nicely covered up. But now something is different. The standards have been lowered. This is going to reverberate in the hearts of men. Ever since George W. Bush’s example to the whole of mankind of how to act - aka violence, retribution and lashing out - that was like a green light to every human being that it’s ok to hit first and ask questions later. For a supposedly Christian society, I find it stunning and amazing that we have reached this point.
grav

Unread post by grav »

interesting that they designed the psyop to look fake. they could have done a hundred more convincing things but settled on a badly photoshopped image. looks like they're trying to provoke the waking. we're all "deathers" now!

http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/20 ... laden.html

it's funny, because arguing whether he is dead or not still legitimizes the idea that he was ever a real personality in all this. what a joke.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

The society has become totally barbaric. I'm not very old but I remember feeling like it was so...wrong or strange and also something new when they showed the dead pictures of (assuming it was real but in this case its not so important as the fact of the media showing gruesome death pictures in the first place) Saddam's sons on the news over and over. I felt like that was not something that had been done much in the past. There is a bizarre fascination with grisly death now in the mainstream that has been conditioned and programmed into us from violent video games to pop culture (lady gag in her blood covered performances, "art" exhibits of plasticized corpses, etc...) Along with an acceptance of torture and the morbid curiosity of looking at the smiling troops faces as they hover over dead and brutalized bodies (I've seen some articles now justifying torture because of the sim assassination of OBL) I think Alan Watt is correct when he talks about how they are trying to bring in a culture of necrophilia. We as a people have to be as debased as possible to be ultimately controllable. Its kind of frightening to get a glimpse into the psyche of the average American now who celebrates death in the streets.
nonhocapito

I think we, the regular people, are much less barbaric that all the so called elites. But I think the barbaric assassinations we have to witness here have another purpose, on top of the lowering of standards and the destruction of ethics that we are apparently forced to go through.

The target killing of "Osama" is necessary to perpetuate the lie that "extremist islamist groups" and "Al quaeda" are out there for "revenge". How different would it be if -lol- "Osama" had a fair trial?

This is meant to characterize the muslim masses even more, to put them definitively in the corner, and leave the lingering feeling for us that we are "hated" by them. Terrorism continues: that's the leitmotiv on every channel now.
Funny, no? I mean, if the purpose of this big theater was to free us from terrorism, you would think we'd use methods that are different from plain killing of targets and total lack of understanding or compromise. But obviously that's not the case, since the "terrorist groups" are faked to begin with...
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

I think we on this forum or those people who are awake somewhat are less barbaric but I don't have that much hope in most of the asleep. I've heard what average people have to say about such things and I've been around a lot of military types and I have to tell you it is downright scary. All the "stuff his dead mouth with pork" comments are not an unusual thing to hear coming out of the mouths of a lot of people today. Not to mention the "pork eating crusader" t-shirts and stuff that the military types wear proudly. You wouldn't think they aren't that barbaric if you were around them. They are all too happy to have this vague enemy of terrorists to attack even lacking any real evidence.

But yes to the more old timey folk sitting at home watching the "news" 24/7 this will fuel their irrational hatred and fear of Muslims in general and pump up their patriotic pride that their children and grandchildren are out "fighting the good fight" against the evil masterminds trying to steal all our freedoms.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a major "terror attack" before long to legitimize the whole Islamic terrorism is the major threat to the world meme.
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

I have a different theory. It's clear the assasination was fake, but again, why so obvious? After 10 years they couldn't have tied up all the loose ends and provide a convincing picture. Same with the birth certificate.

My explanation is that we are dealing with a different 'they.' A 'they' who wants to demonstrate in real time the complete absurdity of it all. To throw out the most obvious lies and watch how the media is forced to take it all in and spew it all out. I believe we are witnessing the defeat and exposure of the NWO. The OP was designed to wake people up, not instill fear.
nonhocapito

gwynned wrote:My explanation is that we are dealing with a different 'they.' A 'they' who wants to demonstrate in real time the complete absurdity of it all. To throw out the most obvious lies and watch how the media is forced to take it all in and spew it all out. I believe we are witnessing the defeat and exposure of the NWO. The OP was designed to wake people up, not instill fear.
This is not the first time I read this, of course I like everything that can be somehow optimistic but "defeat and exposure" I don't know about that... would you care to share more elements that make you think this? because I mean even if we see different lines and contradictions in the propaganda, this doesn't mean one side is not for globalization, deceit and control, it could just mean that the different pyramids are fighting for power... For example, Obama would be one puppet of this other group against the "9/11 & international terrorism" gang? Was Clinton too? What about the "environmental catastrophe" story lines? What about the Osama/Obama names absurdities? What about the libyan war? etc etc
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

nonhocapito wrote:
gwynned wrote:My explanation is that we are dealing with a different 'they.' A 'they' who wants to demonstrate in real time the complete absurdity of it all. To throw out the most obvious lies and watch how the media is forced to take it all in and spew it all out. I believe we are witnessing the defeat and exposure of the NWO. The OP was designed to wake people up, not instill fear.
This is not the first time I read this, of course I like everything that can be somehow optimistic but "defeat and exposure" I don't know about that... would you care to share more elements that make you think this? because I mean even if we see different lines and contradictions in the propaganda, this doesn't mean one side is not for globalization, deceit and control, it could just mean that the different pyramids are fighting for power... For example, Obama would be one puppet of this other group against the "9/11 & international terrorism" gang? Was Clinton too? What about the "environmental catastrophe" story lines? What about the Osama/Obama names absurdities? What about the libyan war? etc etc
First off, within 48 hours of the announcement, the BBC and someone on MSNBC were calling it fake. Whatever we might think about Obama, he's not a complete moron. Throwing the body out to sea? Really?

I think we would all agree that these kinds of events are staged to put forward a particular agenda. With 9-11 came the Patriot Act, etc. But these events have put forward a completely different agenda. After Tuscon and a young hispanic girl was killed, the immigration debate quieted down. After the tsunami and nuclear meltdown, people began questioning the wisdom of nuclear power and lots of alternative energy stuff appeared. With the announcement of Osama's death, Obama said it was an end of an era. Seemed to me, he was attempting to put 9-11 behind him. Mission OVER (exactly 8 years after Mission (not)Accomplished. What has the Libyan conflict revealed other than the transparency of empire.

After the Birth Certificate announcement, Obama skewered Trump and happened to mention Area 51 and the fake moon landing at the same time.

Additionally, what these events have in common is a very clever sense of humor. The crazy Libyan rebels, the Jared Lee Loughner youtube videos, photos of people in Sendai walking on water.....and now throwing Osama overboard. If they were really trying to get away with things, why leave so many clues? If they are 'mistakes,' why are they so funny?

If I am right, someone else is calling the shots and are shoving it in their faces. The revenge of Mr. V perhaps, using their own trickery against them.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

What do you think about the possibility the infamous Illuminati "Backlash" card is about to be played?

http://nex-xus.blogspot.com/2011/03/ill ... cards.html

You can think ahead a few moves about what the intent of making this implausible story of bin Laden
be as phoney looking as it is in actuality.
DHD

Unread post by DHD »

Simon- I just posted on a blog site by Gonzalo Lira who is predicting a future currency collapse in the big Western Nations who are deficit spending and running up their country’s tabs like there is no tomorrow.

The latest article is entitled:

“Sorry but I don’t believe this” re: the absurdity of Osama being alive given that many believe that he died 10 years ago:

http://gonzalolira.blogspot.com/2011/05 ... 3695987800

Obviously Gonzalo believes the media’s main message when he writes:

“I believe 9/11 was a terrorist incident, and I believe Neil Armstrong did in fact land on the moon. But I don’t believe Osama Bin Laden was killed over the weekend.”

I added a comment about Gatekeeping and included a link to http://www.septemberclues.org.

I have two more things to add: 1) I think we need more boards or articles that educate on Gatekeeping and Shilling, etc.
2) We need a concerted effort by our forum contributors to steer others via other appropriate blogsites to visit Septemberclues.

Thanks, DHD
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

This had me laughing. Osama's been hiding out in a suburb. They're interviewing his neighbors now.....reminds me of the stories about Jared Lee Loughner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257338
There were other signs of intrigue too.

Over the past two months, people in simple, plain clothes came around posing as prospective property buyers who wanted to get to know the area a bit better.

They would admire neighbours' homes and request for their architectural plans, saying they wanted to build houses similar to those seen in the vicinity.

One of the men even went to the Bin Laden compound to make inquiries.

A neighbour told me that he now thinks these were men trying to uncover information.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I don't wanna see ONE more video clip,news article or TV show about this utter Bullshit!!
LOVE the buried at sea deal!! I'm embarrassed of my fellow Americans falling for this, like sheeps being led to slaughter!
I I had a nickel for every time 911 was said in the media the last two days I wouldn't be serving Florida tourists overpriced meals at the resturant, I'd be on a beach chair drinking Pina Colada's :D