A reminder...

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
proloft

A reminder...

Unread post by proloft »

of why we went to war in Afghanistan & Iraq.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/us-warning-air ... 51314.html

"US officials have warned airlines terror groups may be mulling implanting bombs under the skins of passengers, reports said Wednesday, but stressed the alert was not linked to any specific threat."

Sounds awfully vague yet restrained, as if to "inform but not inflame" - somewhat reminiscent of the color coded threat level that the MSM used to love to use to scare the shit out of all of us.

Also, let's not forget how "terrorists" used "planes" to "attack" our freedoms and way of life.

September 11, 2011 is rapidly approaching and I think this piece of propaganda is aptly timed. :angry:
pov603

Re: A reminder...

Unread post by pov603 »

Well, Joker already beat them to it on TDK so...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

pov603 wrote:Well, Joker already beat them to it on TDK so...
Huh?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@hoi.polloi
Sorry, I was being a little bit tongue-in-cheek and should have given the full title of the film: The Dark Knight [TDK].
In it, didn't Joker [played by Heath Ledger] already 'insert' a bomb within one of his cronies?
Hence my reply to a previous comment regarding inserting bombs under peoples skins.
On a more serious note i remember reading this:
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Hollywood_911.htm
And being intrigued at the possible messaging that goes on.
However one only has to realise with 'product placement' that messaging [subliminal or otherwise] works or else the 'advertisers' wouldn't pay so much for the rights to do so and we wouldn't be paying the prices we pay for sugared-up-coloured-fizzy-water and suchlike.