Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
SmokingGunII

Re: Questions of "WHO" and "HOW"

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

philipsmovies wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote:
Pug wrote:That said, this morning on the news here in London, ITV1 morning show 'Daybreak' featured new golf champ Rory Mcilroy and showed some footage of him as a young child, saying he's going to be a champion.
I couldn't help noticing when I first heard Rory McIlroy's name that it was too close to sounding like Kevin Costner's "washed-up golf pro" character Roy McAvoy in the 1996 movie Tin Cup.

Is this a real Hollywood coincidence, for once?
P.S. He was born in Holywood (Northern Ireland).
for sure. Maybe they are building him up to knock him down? I feel that the elite get their siblings fast tracked into the public eye and a name change is part of the game. For golf he would have to have some kind of ability first-fixing the scores is easy.

Am I alone in thinking this forum is quickly getting polluted with inane speculation & conjecture?

All of the great work that people have put in over the last 4 or 5 years + on 9/11 seems to be getting buried as one thread after another of wild speculation gets started.

It was hard enough navigating this site before, but finding the best historic posts is becoming increasingly harder as they get buried further down the pages. For me, some sections of the forum are becoming "no go areas". :(
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Just to come in on SmokingGun's post,

I understand your view, however this thread is in the General Discussion board, which I thought categorized it well. Perhaps it should be placed in the Living Room.

I certainly wouldn't post up a discussion in order to purposely lead the point and main focus of the site. It's without a doubt that would never take place either!

That said, this site has a tremendous amount of decent topics and which are so very varied. I'm interested and read many of them, but I don't post on them if I haven't anything positive to say. I think there's a thread of interest for all of us.

Thanks again to the others for the previous info, especially Laurel Canyon. After reading that, I'm sure it hasn't been a one-off since.

Cheers,
Pug
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SmokingGunII wrote: Am I alone in thinking this forum is quickly getting polluted with inane speculation & conjecture?

All of the great work that people have put in over the last 4 or 5 years + on 9/11 seems to be getting buried as one thread after another of wild speculation gets started.
Dear Smokey,

Firstly, let me state (somewhat pompously) that our 9/11 research is here to stay and fears no 'burying' forces

I do understand your concerns - as I actually share them with you. However, I believe it is an inevitable - and probably good - thing to have this forum discuss a wide spectrum of issues of the mad world we live in. After all, our 9/11 work is - dare I say - almost complete and done with; this badly botched and atrociously managed psyop has helped us all open our eyes to the deranged mindset of the 'leaders' of this world. Naturally, the realization of this monstrous hoax triggers a great many afterthoughts/rethinkings concerning myriads of similar deceptions we have been fed with during our lifetime - and beyond.

Having said that, I would certainly like to see a little more effort spent on completing our 9/11 investigations - by all our forum members. However 'old and dreary' the 9/11 topic may be, it remains an event the entire world is familiar with - and far too many people on this planet are still hypnotized by the ridiculous OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory).

Smokey, I could have limited this forum to discuss 9/11 only - but I hope you do appreciate all the work that's been done on other fronts too!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I agree with Simon that there's never enough investigations... At least individually each of us should ideally not allow him or herself too much speculation without having contributed more investigation, as one thing compensates the other.

Personally I enjoy all sorts of speculations and hypotheses, but I become almost embarrassed and sorry for our forum when I see that a member depicts all sorts of scenarios, forgetting to take fakery into consideration.

It is not just because the forum is "about media fakery": but because by now we should have somehow ingrained in our reasoning that most of the stories, concepts, imagery and ideas that arrive to us have been probably contaminated by the constant rewriting and reinventing of reality perpetrated by the media and the agencies of disinformation.

To answer SmokingGun about the threads being "buried" and the "no-go" areas: I really need an example from you Smok because I don't think anything is being buried, if not because new material is being added all the time.

This thread, for instance, is in the "question of fakery" forum, which may not be entirely appropriate: but it is a secondary forum where none of the important investigation risks to be buried.

There are different areas and I don't think that anyone who arrives here for the first time would feel that our chief concern is to get "wild speculation" going. Where would this happen? In the "9/11 digital simulation"? In the "worldwide media deceptions"? I don't see it...
Maybe it is simply a matter of "sticking" certain topics for a given period of time. Maybe we can try to do this more. And this is something that a member can always ask an admin to do.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Morning guys. Thanks for the responses. Perhaps I wasn't clear when I posted last night and I will attempt to clarify tonight (busy day ahead).

My post was a general observation, but made specifically to the claim that Rory McIlroy was somehow created and moulded by the "elite" and had a name change on the way! This sort of post ridicules the rest of the research on here (in my opinion) and is not an isolated incident. It's probably more a question of threads getting polluted with nonsense rather than complete threads - I'll have to double check!

Simon - Of course there is extremely valuable fakery that has been exposed in addition to the 9/11 hoax and I wouldn't want that to change. :)

More later...
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

SmokingGunII wrote:Morning guys. Thanks for the responses. Perhaps I wasn't clear when I posted last night and I will attempt to clarify tonight (busy day ahead).

My post was a general observation, but made specifically to the claim that Rory McIlroy was somehow created and moulded by the "elite" and had a name change on the way! This sort of post ridicules the rest of the research on here (in my opinion) and is not an isolated incident. It's probably more a question of threads getting polluted with nonsense rather than complete threads - I'll have to double check!

Simon - Of course there is extremely valuable fakery that has been exposed in addition to the 9/11 hoax and I wouldn't want that to change. :)

More later...

I can understand certain rock/ pop bands being created & moulded by the elite for obvious reasons.
But I think a line has to be drawn with sports champions, especially those in individual sports such as golf & tennis.
lux

Unread post by lux »

antipodean wrote: I can understand certain rock/ pop bands being created & moulded by the elite for obvious reasons.
But I think a line has to be drawn with sports champions, especially those in individual sports such as golf & tennis.
Why would a line be drawn with sports figures?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

lux wrote:Why would a line be drawn with sports figures?
I thought (correct me if I'm wrong) that the reason musicians were used as pawns in the elite's games was because music, which bypasses the rational mind (hypnosis), and the concepts embedded in the lyrics and performances can themselves become embedded into the minds of (generally) young people, becoming part of their subconcious mind, and changing how a whole generation sees the world.

How can a sports figure do that?
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Well, I don't doubt that music is used in the way you mentioned but I think that there are other types of social manipulation at work as well with musical celebrities. For example, I imagine it can have a degrading effect on a young person to have a musician as a role model who is a drug addict. Or, say, someone like Marilyn Manson or Sid Vicious. These are extreme examples, of course, but musicians, especially rock & pop musicians since the 1950s, are known for their tendency to lead pretty self-destructive lives.

Professional sports, as it exists in our culture, generally takes a different tack but I believe it is still used as a form of social manipulation. I think all forms of “celebrity-ism,” regardless of the context, tend to have a detrimental effect on the culture. The public becomes more and more interested in the lives of these people while their interest in there own lives becomes less and less. The more the public's interest is misdirected away from their own lives, the easier it is to take advantage of them.

These are simply my opinions, of course.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

I think it depends upon the music. The music I know and love definitely does not bypass the rational mind; it engages with it. At the same time it also engages with the 'irrational' part of the brain, in a dance of synthesis to make what I would call 'pure' music. The notion that music can be both emotionally and intellectually stimulating, is sadly a stranger to the vast majority of MSM music audiences nowadays, so many people it seems.

Unfortunately with the addition of lyrics - an indispensable part of music to some people - it takes us away from 'pure' (or universal/elemental?) music back into the realm of humanity and therefore misunderstandings; they can be twisted so easily, mean so many things. That's how I see it, anyway.

I've noticed in most Hollywood films about musicians, especially of late, they love to dwell on the muso's drug problems. And dwell, and dwell. It goes all the way back to Kirk Douglas in "Young Man with a Horn" in the '50s (great title!), to today's biopics like the "Ray" (Ray Charles), and the Charlie Parker film ("Bird") by Clint Eastwood :puke:)

We should not forget that our 'knowledge' of their drug habits comes only from the media - a slow drip feed that gets passed down from one chronicler to the next, the same bullshit stories which get embedded, one nugget at a time, in our heads. They are the pushers when it comes to public consumption of the drug-filled lives of musicians.

One of the big problems today is that the outlets for musical opportunity have shrunk away from the local, to the world stage - run 100% now by the perps, which can only handle a few heroes at a time; but with tentacles everywhere in the music world, looking for the next sucker. They don't want people to know the true power of music, that good music makes your brain grow, and makes you think for yourself. They would prefer to keep everyone musically illiterate so they can sell their tired, recycled old shit, pumped up by the video clip, saved by the lyrics. It's only through the sheer cry of the human soul, which can't be stifled for too long, that good music occasionally bubbles up through the MSM straight-jacket.

On this subject I find the following site quite interesting, I'm sure many of you are familiar with it:

http://vigilantcitizen.com

Hey, why can't we have some good drug stories for a change? Lenny Bruce used to talk about that, the 'well-adjusted' junkie. And I definitely remember reading in my MK-Ultra delvings a while back, that in the 50s the CIA tested the use of marijuana on subjects for mind-control recruitment. It was found to be not conducive for brain-washing. ;)
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

Programming began some time before WWII when they started to explore the human mind in detail. They discovered that when the mind is repeatedly exposed to extreme trauma it will split into multiple personalities to keep itself sane. If "Jane" is being buggered by her dad 5 days a week she will likely as a defense mechanism create another identity, say "Melissa", to function as the victim, then revert back to "Jane" who will have no memory of what has happened. This way she can function in the daily life without going totally crazy.

Sometimes these are the children of certain elites, often bastard children, who "donate" their children to these programs. These go on to become the pop and movie stars, presidents and ministers. Other times they come from pleb families, and this is where CPS comes in. If they discover abuse in a home they can make a deal with the parent. "Ok, you can keep fucking the older one if you give us the young one." These people are obviously already deranged and will of course consent to it when being jailed as a child predator is the other option. Then the state adopts the child and every trace is swept under the rug. They're sent to some Tavistock like institution to serve as sex slaves, assassins, terrorists, secret agents and information couriers (all top level information is traded this way as no electronic communication can be considered completely safe). I also suspect some whistleblowers and truthers may be under some form of mind control, but Obama like programming is probably wasted on those jobs.

False flag actors are probably not under this type of mind control since I can see a lot of problems arising if they see pictures of themselves doing something they can't remember. They must undergo some psychological screening though I assume, to make sure they're able to handle their part in the hoax. Probably psychopaths of some form. Timothy McVeigh would probably fit under this profile. He knew, but still wouldn't say a word even though he was heading for execution. They must have some sort of hold on them, but I'm not quite sure what that would be exactly.

As opposed to Sirhan Sirhan, the guy that shot Reagan, Thomas Quick and the guy that knifed Anna Lind whom appear clueless as to what has happened.
lux

Unread post by lux »

herrnimrod wrote:
Timothy McVeigh would probably fit under this profile. He knew, but still wouldn't say a word even though he was heading for execution. They must have some sort of hold on them, but I'm not quite sure what that would be exactly.
Allegedly, Susan Carlson, a Chicago radio newswoman who witnessed the McVeigh execution, reported on air that McVeigh was still breathing after being pronounced dead. You can find references to this by searching for the 2 names together. I can't personally vouch for any of it, of course, but it seems to me that faking a "lethal injection" would be awfully easy to do.
As opposed to Sirhan Sirhan, the guy that shot Reagan, Thomas Quick and the guy that knifed Anna Lind whom appear clueless as to what has happened.
We don't really know if any of these people (if they even exist) really did what the media or the courts said they did -- only that the media reported it. If you'd like to read some amazing examples of how the media routinely mis-reports and how the courts mis-try such cases, read David McGowan's book Programmed to Kill - The Politics of Serial Murder. It's a real eye-opener.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

If there even was an execution, yes. I'm more inclined to think the media person is playing a game here though, to fuel Elvis type conspiracies. I see no reason keeping McVeigh alive.

True with those other supposed killers as far as it goes. But if there is a purpose to the deliberately "bad scripts" and sloppy imaging I'd assume it'd be to artificially enhance our perception of their power. There has to be real persons somewhere, at least in past decades. It's a question of how to control those people.

In the end I think we're all masturbating once you're past the point of realizing everything is controlled. It seems pretty clear to me they've already won, and the only reason we are allowed to exist is because we're no real threat to the real game, and, feeding them information about our personality types so they can improve their equations for the next job.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

herrnimrod wrote: In the end I think we're all masturbating once you're past the point of realizing everything is controlled. It seems pretty clear to me they've already won, and the only reason we are allowed to exist is because we're no real threat to the real game, and, feeding them information about our personality types so they can improve their equations for the next job.
Nicely summarized :) We are actually helping the Perps improve their tactics , we swim in their pond .

As I said many times on this forum even my own mother thinks I am a nutcase . But what can one do ? I just cant help myself :)
lux

Unread post by lux »

herrnimrod wrote:I see no reason keeping McVeigh alive.
Good help is hard to find.

In the end I think we're all masturbating once you're past the point of realizing everything is controlled. It seems pretty clear to me they've already won, and the only reason we are allowed to exist is because we're no real threat to the real game, and, feeding them information about our personality types so they can improve their equations for the next job.
"Everything" isn't controlled and winning a battle is different from winning a war. They have a ways to go yet.

But, if you prefer rolling over and giving up, that's your choice. As for me, I think I'll keep spreading the word.