The Many Things That Make You Go Hmm . . .

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
elmoastro

Re: The Many Things That Make You Go Hmm...

Unread post by elmoastro »

hoi.polloi wrote:...
No wonder they can knock them out of the park so quickly; they're setting them up and knocking them down non-stop. It's like an animation production that takes 6 months to finish from start to finish, but they're running 13 of these 6-month segments in parallel so they can release them once a week as production finishes them one by one. People think it's real because actors keep reprising their roles as the same characters in each sequel.
And it explains where the non-profit fundraising goes that streams in from each event. The money scam draws in enough to cover payoffs and fund the next production. They can detach in the knowing that no one really gets hurt and the pay is so good, plus they're "in" and aware of the huge pt barnum thing going on.

MK-Ultra/Monarch to me, was a such a huge success that they can allow it to be known and discussed! Why? Because everyone dissecting MK-Ultra is completely unaware that they themselves are under a deep hypno-level program that has fleshed out into a reality. Thankfullly, evolution of the mind will eventually fight off the virus as is proven by forums like this. The metaphors we create for ourselves are a mountain trail of crumbs as to the truth of our situation. Truman Show, Wag-Dog, Matrix, Sim City/Second LIfe/Video Gaming---everything we do is a metaphor and mirror to what is reality. The mind doesn't care if you are real James Bond or just play one as a character in a game. In fact it prefers the latter as no harm is done to the self. The guild programmers are the crack sellers of constant programming and messaging. Some of it is legit creations. But anything that captivates the global and regional collectives needs to be examined as a possible hijack attempt, which usually succeeds because the human is not taught how to use the emotional linkages but rather is uploaded with external programming from day one in the crib.

The mind will escape into a virtual reality game in order to satisfy it's need to experience. If you're not going to use the body machine, then "I" will explore these worlds it CAN get to--through the eyes/ears inputs. It's all reality created on the spot. It can be fleshed out or internalized. The guild knows this and can program any machine that chooses to use certain inputs such as TV and radio, now internet and smart phones. War of the Worlds, psy-op or not, is a case study in both human belief ability and also the mirror to understanding belief and one's own flat-earth thinking. Our culture looks back on WotW with humor, "Ha, how could they believe MARTIANS were attacking?" But the current culture will accept many flat-earth & fantastical beliefs because it has never been programmed to discern in the present moment what these inputs are and how they program the unaware. The Matrix is a metaphor as are countless clue-ridden movies and media that are purposely and often even subconsciously inserted into the data stream. They lay the groundwork of pre-planning and pre-programming for the reality to unfold and flesh out. They'd scare the hell out of everyone too far if they didn't prep the work. The shock would be so great that it would crash the program. Enough people would hit rock-bottom so hard, so fast that the program would reset and the people would question their reality and situation. They can't afford to crash the program. So programs are created to ease the transition. It took a few films and tv shows of having a black president to allow for the event to occur due to the belief structure of many in this country. There is method to the madness. We laugh at the possibility of the guild trying to fool everyone with a space invasion but my god there are enough space films & nasa-bs-shock&awe that when they do get enough tech to do it, will they?

It's at the point where they can nearly look in the camera bug-eyed and scream "blahdeblahdeblahbahobbahobbalooooooo!" The program is sturdy. But it's also not keeping up with open-source. Enough unemployed are sitting around digging into these that the program is showing its age. As long as people keep the focus on everything but how the mind/body are programmed, they're subject to potential hijack. The emotional-electro-chemical linkages that result in belief is the programming language of this corporate-media-mil-psy-guild.

The money seems to be a great way to connect dots. It's what cost Mark Lombardi his life (or so it is said).
Payrolls, stock trades, insurance payoffs, mysterious deaths--all AP/Reuter "news" that, placed in a mind-map, reveals hidden connections. I love how the collective mind cannot fathom even taking a glance at another possible suspect--the one with massive budget, historical evidence and admittance of guilt, research up the wazoo on psy-warfare and general manipulation of everything mental and physical. No--you're crackpot crazy if you even hint at their involvement. Heretics & blasphemers, the medicated & "insane" are the ones who see what's coming. The reaction from those who attack & punish them says it all. That they're willing to jail for certain things is the indicator. What presses their button? Question the program. Question their reality.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Who needs a program such as MKUltra when human psychology works just fine? A faithful friend they have known all of their life that they assume has always told the truth tells them another thing to believe, and it is simply accepted without thought. Too hard to accept? Turn to the masses and see what they accept as the truth and that should work just fine too.

As an extremely small part of the minority that can see the fake media, how hard is it for us to get through to others?... To even get them to look into it for themselves and have their own brain process on their own?

And if you just so happen to know the real truth, who are you gonna tell? Can I walk into my local police dept and tell them... 'Hey, I solved this case... it never happened because of <insert reason>? If I happened to catch real footage that contradicted what they showed on TV, would Diane Sawyer and Chris Cuomo pick up my breaking story?

Manson -- the music made me do it.
Hearst -- the captors made me do it.
Breivik -- the video games made me do it.

Nahhh... I don't think they need MKUltra as long as people are fed these ridiculous stories but continue to not think for themselves. And believe me... I was one of them for the greater part of my life.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

High Profile -- Medical Examiner/Coroner Victims Trivia:

Earl Rose:

J. D. Tippit (the police officer who was believed to have been killed by Lee Harvey Oswald)
Lee Harvey Oswald
Jack Ruby

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/03/us/ea ... .html?_r=0

Dr. Jerry Francisco:

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Elvis Presley

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... last-word/

Thomas Noguchi:

Marilyn Monroe
Robert F. Kennedy
Janis Joplin
Sharon Tate (Manson...)
Donald DeFreeze (Patty Hearst...)
William Holden
Natalie Wood
John Belushi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Noguchi
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=8 ... 07,2807662

Irwin Golden:

Kitty and Jose Menendez (Menendez brothers...)
Nicole Brown Simpson
Ronald Goldman

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/irwin-l-golden

Dr. H. Wayne Carver:

Helle Crafts Woodchipper case
Serial killer Michael Ross
Sandy Hook shooting

http://articles.courant.com/2012-01-26/ ... fts-carver
Last edited by Libero on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Libero wrote:High Profile -- Medical Examiner/Coroner Victims Trivia:
That Noguchi ('entrance to the field') gate? keeper? guy had a busy time!

Don't look at appalling 60's PS'd cadaver, do as your told! Look at the bottles of pills being pointed to.

http://www.cinebing.com/noticias/thomas ... xquisitos/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Don't look at appalling 60's PS'd cadaver, do as your told! Look at the bottles of pills being pointed to.
Wow. That cadaver doesn't look a bit like Marilyn! Makes me go hmmm big time...

Seriously now. Is this a joke? I'd never seen that supposed MM 'cadaver' image before.
What is it supposed to represent? Was her head wrapped up in tinfoil or something?
*Sigh* - so I guess we need a dedicated thread for Marilyn now?
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Marilyn isn't in the SSDI.

Neither is Natalie Wood or Janis Joplin.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

lux wrote:^ Marilyn isn't in the SSDI.

Neither is Jim Morrison as far as I can tell. I did find Bill Hicks, though.

EDIT -- Marylin's death pics from http://contentwithpictures.com/marilyn- ... th-photos/:

Now, i don't know, how that arm can be so long without being attached to a body? :blink:

Also: I assume we are here in a situation where death has been ascertained by a coroner or at least a doctor, otherwise they would not be taking pictures. So, did the doctor leave the body like that? Verified that she was dead without even turning her over?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

That is what's known as "the long arm of the law". :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

MrSinclair wrote:That is what's known as "the long arm of the law". :)

Had it not been there would we have been saying about MM's death: "there was no 'arm in it..." :rolleyes:?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: Now, i don't know, how that arm can be so long without being attached to a body? :blink:
This is clearly a crude montage. I just had to 'point this out'. <_<

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I really dig Marylin's boudoir!

Thrift shop bed and furniture. Decorated by Bodgitt & Scarper.

Hardly the bedroom of a glamorous Hollywood sex-kitten :rolleyes:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Check for Norah Mortenson :)
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:
nonhocapito wrote: Now, i don't know, how that arm can be so long without being attached to a body? :blink:
This is clearly a crude montage. I just had to 'point this out'. <_<

Also the whitish area around the thumb and index finger seems a clear sign of photo manipulation. Something seems to have been canceled.
So, the photo has been manipulated, that much is certain. Maybe the manipulation was purely for sensationalism. A magazine needed its readers to see the pills first and derive a moral out of it, rather than feeling sorry for the person. Or it was simply decided that the picture acquired was too "empty" and not significant and valuable enough.
It might be just that. Or it might be a clue for something deeper like a faked death, although I would love to have more evidence of this before calling it.
lux

Unread post by lux »

bostonterrierowner wrote:

You can check here:
http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693
nonhocapito

lux wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:

You can check here:
http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693