THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:16 am

Dear all,

Phew - I'm finally back online, folks... As I returned from Sweden last week, I found both my laptop and my internet & phone modem grilled by a lightning strike (a freak "tropical" summer thunderstorm caused havoc in Rome a couple of weeks ago). Finding a reasonably priced used laptop wasn't the hardest part though. The toughest part was to get my dormant phone company to dispatch a technician... who eventually arrived and ascertained the violent death of my modem. It then took four more days to receive a replacement modem (by snail mail) - and to get it to actually work! To be sure, Italy ain't the best place for prompt tech assistance, mamma mia...

Anyways, the Sweden trip was just lovely. Patrik and I went to the charming island of Hven (where Tycho Brahe made most of his stellar observations) and visited the Brahe museum and observatory. We then made another TYCHOS presentation in Gothenburg - as we did back in February - this time with the upgraded Tychosium simulator which has now attained a jolly good level of precision and functionality. Although it is not for me to say, I do feel that it all went very well as the audience showed genuine interest and participation - what with a long Q&A session which caused the presentation to last for a full 4 hours instead of the intended 2!

A model of the amazing Uraniborg, Tycho Brahe's terraced "castle" on the island of Hven - which was inexplicably destroyed soon after his death:
UraniborgModel_01.jpg

A partial view of Stjerneborg, Tycho's underground observatory - on the island of Hven:
Stjerneborg_01.jpg

Simon, Tycho and Patrik scouring the skies - on the island of Hven:
SimTychoPat_01.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby patrix on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Nice pictures! It was great having you here Simon and I hope you will come over again soon :-) /Patrik
patrix

Unread postby pov603 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:04 am

Welcome back, Simon.

With the alleged death of Jeffrey Epstein this weekend and the “loss” of information he may well have had (like TPTB don’t already know)...
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has called for a full investigation, calling it "way too convenient".
"What a lot of us want to know is, what did he know?" said Mr de Blasio, who is also running for the Democratic presidential nomination, told reporters in Iowa.
"How many other millionaires and billionaires were part of the illegal activities that he was engaged in?
"Well, that information didn't die with Jeffrey Epstein. That needs to be investigated, too."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49309317

It did get me thinking about the “timing” of his so-called death during Eid-al-Adha...

It honours the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God's command. But, before Abraham could sacrifice his son, God provided a lamb to sacrifice instead. In commemoration of this intervention, an animal is sacrificed and divided into three parts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_al-Adha
pov603

Unread postby patrix on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:46 pm

A probably less thought about effect of the space hoax is that it boosted the debt economy. The message was that the only way for America to prevail was if its younger generation took loans to get higher educations in science and engineering.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXHwelwmQPA
patrix

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:13 am

patrix » August 13th, 2019, 1:46 pm wrote:A probably less thought about effect of the space hoax is that it boosted the debt economy. The message was that the only way for America to prevail was if its younger generation took loans to get higher educations in science and engineering.

Aye, Patrik ...

Hopefully the smartest kids in town will soon realize that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out just what the space hoax was all about. -_-
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby cooler1021 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Simon I don't know if my earlier email and skype message reached you, or that you are too busy to reply, I just wanted to say that I happen to be in Rome soon for a short period. If you like to meet up you can reach me by email or skype :)
cooler1021

Unread postby simonshack on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Dear Cooler,

I just sent you an e-mail. I look forward to meet you! :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby patrix on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:36 am

“What I Cannot Create, I Do Not Understand”

is claimed to have been on Nobel-Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman’s blackboard when he died.
http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2012/ ... nderstand/

The last years has been a journey for me to say the least thanks to Simon and the many esteemed contributors to this forum. What I’ve realized is that not only media and space travel is a complete fraud but also that the foundations of so called modern science is not built on rational thought or the scientific method.

Do we know the actual causes of common diseases like heart disease, cancer, dementia, diabetes. No, and the common health advice, therapies and drugs create and worsen these conditions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKdYUCUca8

Do viruses or even the DNA-molecule exist? It seems like the paradigm on microbiology is totally wrong. Bacteria and micro fungus are not different organisms but the one and same in different phases
http://customers.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/somatid.htm

Are vaccines “safe” and “effective”? No. They create disease and have been used and are used as a means to kill babies and people.
https://archive.org/search.php?query=cr ... William%22

Has the aether and the electromagnetic wave theory ever been disproven? No, and still we have a physics community started by frauds like Einstein and Feynman who believes that.
https://sciencevstruth.com/2013/12/08/e ... xperiment/

Does the Earth orbit the Sun and is the current astronomical model that has been used for about 200 years correct. No and that is provable by applying the most basic geometry as Simon demonstrates in the book “The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System
http://www.lulu.com/shop/simon-shack/th ... 42858.html

And to refer to the quote by the fraudster in the beginning of this post – We have created Simons model in Tychosium and demonstrated that it is the only model that is in accordance with all known observations and experiments.
https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd

And I do understand it. Something I don’t think goes for Feynman and his ideas, unless he was truly mad.

I cannot find any more suitable point in history to conclude that destruction can be very creative. Let’s tear these centuries of lies down once and for all so that mankind can progress in a more productive and honest way. It’s well overdue to exit the modern middle age.

But as the saying goes, Rome wasn’t built in a day and the current empire will not be torn down that fast either. But please help out. Learn, study and download as much knowledge as you can. It’s said that once something gets on the internet it cannot be removed. Let’s hope that is true and that this cat is out of the box once and for all and that it’s not dead and alive at the same time :-) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat

All the best and may reason prevail. /Patrik
patrix

Unread postby Mansur on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:37 pm

ICfreely » August 8th, 2019, 8:00 am wrote:
That the change in the CF tag from “media fakery” to “mass deception” was not a fortunate one seems in this thread apparent. The deceptions in religious matters throughout history are, I think, outside the scope of this forum. To confuse them with current media sensations (conspiracy theories with “historical perspectives”) would make the discussion utterly senseless.*

Sorry but I don’t follow your logic, Mansur.

1- Media fakery perpetuates mass deception.

2- The media is predominantly owned by people of one particular religious background.

To ignore these facts and the history of said religion in world affairs (prior to modern mass media) would make the discussion of “current media sensations” utterly senseless. But that’s just my opinion, of course. We can respectfully agree to disagree.

That said, I’m less interested in what you think shouldn’t be discussed and more interested in you, not just stating what you think should be discussed, but actually doing it (i.e. advancing current topics and/or creating new topics and developing them).

@ICfreely -- You are incorporating the strange term ‘particular religious background,’ and the ‘conception’ of it almost everywhere, into your very facts. The thing is that that particular background cannot be regarded as religious at all and that this kind of ‘background’ is still waiting to be defined - as to its real nature and real causes, etc. (I am in no way the first pushing the question.) Using religious formulas does not necessarily mean real religious elements involved. And that is the very business of the deceiver from day one.

We can agree or disagree only after there is some agreement concerning facts. So, regarding this term as still unspecified, we can agree -and who would not?- as to the points. But since they will become, thus emasculated, somewhat trivial, all the followings will depend on the meaning one is giving to this term… Maybe Nietzsche was right saying that there are no facts but interpretations.

[‘My logic’ was simply : where the thing we call ‘mass’ is not present at all, there is no question of deceiving it. It is just a projection of our today’s thinking and concepts of media and propaganda and politics into more or less distant ages, – a mistake that can be pursued quite intentionally and most easily. Indeed, nothing is easier than that.]

[I said no ‘should” or ‘shouldn’t’; only that it simply ‘cannot’.]

- - -

In Hungary, by the way, Jews are calling themselves consistently ‘ethnic group’ or ‘ethnic minority’ (no appeal to religion at all), they show big solidarity towards other ‘ethnic groups’ as well, the gypsies for example who are now heavily ‘fighting for their rights’ - and freedom of course. :) They call even the ‘majority,’ that is to say the ‘hungarians,’ an ‘ethnic group.’
Mansur

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM