very nice to see your extensive and especially honest introduction. I am glad to see you are not afraid to share your thoughts, how ironically against the stream they may be and open to be convinced of the opposite.
It's funny, because I have the exact opposite views on the themes that you mentioned; 9/11-WTC planes are impossible
. There's no questioning about it. No doubts about it. It simply is physically impossible.
About 2 years ago I was in the same position as you seem to be right now (but then without having seen the great September Clues) and mocked others who said "no planes", so no worries, I do understand you perfectly.
Then, investigating more (still without SC, I saw simons work and all others here on the forum combined just last month (!)), it's dead simple why it is impossible.
On the other hand, I am skeptical about the TransAsia crash being faked. Not that I discard any of the analysis and work you've been doing and also here on CF, at all. Same like you do not dismiss September Clues and still are in doubt about the planes.
My question is why would they fake a plane crash? I find it so senseless to do. 9/11 and all the other hoaxes around the world had a purpose. The purpose here is "showing that they can fake something"? I don't get it. So I don't reject the idea of fakery in this particular case
, but am not convinced by it either.
Agnostic, so to speak.
On the 9/11 planes, consider this:
- What we have been presented on TV, and so well exposed how and by whom by this forum and September Clues, cannot be real
- What did we see, geee, I?? We saw a 'plane' entering a building without resistance, undelayed and entirely intact
- The most complete way to describe this behaviour is homogeneous
- A collision of two (very) heterogeneous (point mass, density, material properties -rigidity, strength, thermal conductivity, etc.-) objects can never be homogeneous (only when all heterogeneous properties would "cancel each other out", an almost statistical impossibility)
- Another point is the opposite, Newton's law of action=reaction ; the collision of a moving WTC-tower building with ~500-600 km/h against a still standing plane. Do you think the plane will be swallowed without resistance, without delay and without breaking by a building of let's say 200.000 tonnes (exact number I don't know and is irrelevant; pretty heavy) that smashes against it with that speed?
- I think we can all agree that this cartoon physics is impossible, really first grade elementary Newtonian physics (no attack on you, as I know your position, man )
So in short, I hope to be convinced by you and your TransAsia work and I hope to convince you about the physical
impossibility of planes. And all the other topics to be discussed here. I agree that YouTube is a great way of sharing our world views.
No name calling or attacks from me; I fully share and keep expressing the same view that we should be inviting, embracing and debating
(arguments are enough) towards all those who want to expose the lies perpetrated to the ordinary people by the predatory psychopaths.
Most welcome, I am a mere junior here myself and I will follow your podcast and YouTube channel.
Paraphrasing one of the greatest thinkers of all time:
...it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we but unfortunately we could not explore space, together, both only inner and outer and on Earth, forever, in peace.
Bill Hicks (1993)