THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:It could be that the Kosher sign is also a psychological tool used by JPMs to make common Jews feel special and somewhat protected, as if to say: "See, we care about you, so give us yours support even when we do things you don't really like".


Yes, absolutely and I believe that far more than Roberts' paranoid rantings about aspartame in kosher foods being safe while aspartame in non-kosher foods isn't safe. Is he a chemist? Has he taken kosher and non-kosher identical foods to a lab to be tested to see if there are dangerous levels of chemicals/insect faeces in the non-kosher food? Not as far as I can see.

I also had a look into Roberts' background and he's so contentious and confrontational that even Stormfront booted him out of their forum. He's also linked to Mike Delaney. Reading his post didn't you think that his manner was rude, obnoxious and downright condescending? He treats his readers like idiots and actually says so if they don't agree with him. My number one rule when doing research on a subject is - consider the source. Number two is - where are the facts and evidence to back up a line of thinking? Number three is - can the evidence and facts be refuted or do they stand on their own? I see no evidence that Roberts has presented, only an idea that he has run with and not bothered to back up with any actual facts. If he has, maybe I missed it, but it certainly wasn't in his post and due to his background I consider him to be an agent provacateur and not an unbiased researcher who cares about other gentiles. If he cared about gentiles why does he accuse them of being intellectually inferior if they don't go for his story? I haven't totally dismissed his idea and I did follow it up. I simply didn't find any evidence to support his theory. If there is evidence from an unbiased source I will be happy to take a look at it (with a jaundiced and sceptical mind ;)).


You're right that Roberts' Kosher theory should be actually tested more thoroughly, but not everybody is a chemist or has a lab at their disposal. I appreciate his intuition though (also based on a suspicious answer and attitude on the part of a Rabbi, remember, in addition to certain hostile Jewish behaviors towards Gentiles throughout history), and so I've decided to test it myself as I can, although I'm afraid I won't go as far as testing foods in a lab, I'm sorry. It would be great if you had the opportunity to do that, though, since you seem to imply that maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal.

As for Roberts' manners, yes they can be questionable, but I've chosen to concentrate more on what he has to say than on how he says it, and I think he has several good points on various aspects of the question, apart from Kosher foods.

One of them is his perception that things are precipitating faster and faster especially for white Europeans in later years, and he's convinced this is happening due to a hostile Jewish takeover, which is a possibility we are exploring here too. So far, in fact, we've pretty much confirmed that JPMs and Zionists control the banks (and your pdf document will confirm it even more, I guess ;) ), the media, politics, and the absurd push for multiculturalism and immigration, which is amounting pretty much to a white genocide (if anybody has doubts about this aspect of the question, please let me know and I can write a post about it with strong arguments and evidence, which is actually all around us, to back it up).

So it's understandable, I think, if somebody is getting a little nervous, upset or even confrontational or paranoid, as you say. Especially if people like Roberts, as most others, don't know (assuming they're in good faith) about the fakery aspect of the conspiracy, and think people are getting killed by the hundreds or thousands in the various psy-ops.

Actually, now that I think about it, what we mostly resent the perps for here, i.e. the media fakery aspect of their way to control the masses, could be actually a big improvement in their M.O.! I mean, once they used to kill people for real - even millions of them, like in the case of the Holodomor - while now at least they fake deaths in the events they organize to keep people in a constant state of fear.

I think we should reflect on what this might mean. Are the perps we have now different from the ones in the past? Solzhenitsyn, in his quote that I have already used a couple of times in my posts, says that we don't hear much about the killings of millions of Russians because the media is in the hands of the perpetrators. And since apparently the media hasn't changed hands since then, we must assume that we are still dealing with the same perpetrators who didn't hesitate to torture and kill millions of white European people in the recent past. And such a realization should make everybody a little nervous, don't you think?

Have they mended their ways? Or maybe they're just setting things up in a way that the clash of cultures created by the invasion of immigrants in Western societies will eventually get rid of white people who' survive other genocidal tactics like the engineered economic crisis that is making even the once well-off population poorer every year (after all, they've already used starvation to kill people in the past).

I don't know, but I think we should begin to consider what we could do to defend ourselves, our Western culture and people from the clearly hostile plans of other people that consider themselves different from (or actually superior to) us and are conditioned not to share our same moral values and scruples.

Some or many of you may think I'm exaggerating here, and I certainly hope you're right, but I don't see many encouraging signs around. Please point me to them, if you can.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby ICfreely on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:11 am

History teaches by analogy...

Along with his military responsibilities in the months following [Ulysses S] Grant's return to command, he was concerned over an expanding illicit cotton trade in his district. He believed the trade undermined the Union war effort, funded the Confederacy, and prolonged the war, while Union soldiers died in the fields. On December 17, he issued General Order No. 11, expelling "Jews, as a class," from the district, saying that Jewish merchants were violating trade regulations. Writing in 2012, historian Jonathan D. Sarna said Grant "issued the most notorious anti-Jewish official order in American history." Historians' opinions vary on Grant's motives for issuing the order. Jewish leaders complained to Lincoln while the Northern press criticized Grant. Lincoln demanded the order be revoked and Grant rescinded it within three weeks. Grant made amends with the Jewish community during his presidency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Grant#Vicksburg_campaign



While remaining Commanding General, Grant entered the 1868 campaign season with increased popularity among the Radical Republicans following his abandonment of Johnson over the Secretary of War dispute. The Republicans chose Grant as their presidential candidate on the first ballot at the 1868 Republican National Convention in Chicago. In his letter of acceptance to the party, Grant concluded with "Let us have peace", which became his campaign slogan. For vice president, the delegates nominated House Speaker Schuyler Colfax. Grant's 1862 General Order No. 11 became an issue during the presidential campaign; he sought to distance himself from the order, saying "I have no prejudice against sect or race, but want each individual to be judged by his own merit." As President, [Ulysses $] Grant would atone for 1862's expulsion of the Jews. Historian Jonathan Sarna argues that Grant became one of the greatest friends of Jews in American history, meeting with them often and appointing them to high office. He was the first president to condemn atrocities against Jews in Europe, thus putting human rights on the American diplomatic agenda. As was expected at the time, Grant returned to his home state and left the active campaigning and speaking on his behalf to his campaign manager William E. Chandler and others. The Republican campaign focused on continuing Reconstruction and restoring the public credit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Grant#Election_of_1868


Make of it what you will!
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby Apache on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:03 am

jumpy64 wrote:It would be great if you had the opportunity to do that, though, since you seem to imply that maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal.


My bad for not checking the scottrobertsweb.com link more thoroughly. It would be very simple for someone who works in the food industry to have food tested in a lab. My comment was based on the link to scottrobertsweb.com, but it is not the same Scott Roberts who runs forbiddentruth.net. Please remove the link to the Mr Roberts that has nothing to do with forbiddentruth.net and who works in the food industry. Thanks. :D

jumpy64 wrote:So far, in fact, we've pretty much confirmed that JPMs and Zionists control the banks (and your pdf document will confirm it even more, I guess ;)


You will be disappointed that it only confirms that the money supply is created out of nothing by banks. My posts in the 'Banker's War against us' thread has only tentative links to where money came from - the temple priesthood. Almost all banks are the same. They create credit out of nowhere and isn't chopping at that root more effective than chopping at the branches, ones that tend to morph and change and where ownership is difficult to establish? Once more people in the general population realise that their "hard earned cash" is fake the quicker the whole thing will collapse and be replaced with something a lot more humanitarian.

jumpy64 wrote:I think we should begin to consider what we could do to defend ourselves, our Western culture and people from the clearly hostile plans of other people that consider themselves different from (or actually superior to) us and are conditioned not to share our same moral values and scruples.


What are your ideas on that score? I am genuinely interested.
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Apache wrote:My bad for not checking the scottrobertsweb.com link more thoroughly. It would be very simple for someone who works in the food industry to have food tested in a lab. My comment was based on the link to scottrobertsweb.com, but it is not the same Scott Roberts who runs forbiddentruth.net. Please remove the link to the Mr Roberts that has nothing to do with forbiddentruth.net and who works in the food industry. Thanks. :D


You're right, Apache! :o I'm so sorry for the wrong link. That's definitely my bad! The problem is that, when I found it while looking for the "original" Scott Roberts, the Tor browser I used gave me the following message: "This request has been denied for security reasons. If you believe this was in error, please contact support." And not only once, but several times that day (not anymore, though), so I wrongly concluded that it had to be Roberts' censored website. What a coincidence that this other Scott Roberts guy works in the food industry, though. :D

Unfortunately, I can't delete the wrong link anymore, so I can just ask the Forum's administrators to do it for me, please.

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:So far, in fact, we've pretty much confirmed that JPMs and Zionists control the banks (and your pdf document will confirm it even more, I guess ;)


You will be disappointed that it only confirms that the money supply is created out of nothing by banks. My posts in the 'Banker's War against us' thread has only tentative links to where money came from - the temple priesthood. Almost all banks are the same. They create credit out of nowhere and isn't chopping at that root more effective than chopping at the branches, ones that tend to morph and change and where ownership is difficult to establish? Once more people in the general population realise that their "hard earned cash" is fake the quicker the whole thing will collapse and be replaced with something a lot more humanitarian.


That's very interesting anyway. I don't think I will be disappointed at all. Surely, that's never happened before with your research.

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I think we should begin to consider what we could do to defend ourselves, our Western culture and people from the clearly hostile plans of other people that consider themselves different from (or actually superior to) us and are conditioned not to share our same moral values and scruples.


What are your ideas on that score? I am genuinely interested.


I'm glad you are. Actually, so far I've found mostly things to do on a personal level, and in fact I've started doing them in my own life. But first of all I think it's essential to understand how the trap has been set up, so to speak, i.e. how I think a very small minority has succeeded in effectively controlling the rest of the world.

Since that can't be done in just a few words, ASAP I'll dedicate a post to it, and also to the "what could be done" part.

I'll try to be as concise as possible, but be warned: it could end up being more than you bargained for! ;)

EDIT: The correction to my "linking mistake" has already been done. Thank you!
Last edited by jumpy64 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:26 pm

ICfreely wrote:History teaches by analogy...

[...]

Make of it what you will!


I think that of Grant is a good, old example of how, through controlling money and influencing people's perception, JPMs manage to have politicians in their pocket, even those who at a certain point have tried to fight against them.

It fits right in with what I'll talk about in my next post.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:40 am

jumpy64 wrote:[...] the absurd push for multiculturalism and immigration, which is amounting pretty much to a white genocide (if anybody has doubts about this aspect of the question, please let me know and I can write a post about it with strong arguments and evidence, which is actually all around us, to back it up).

I don't need convincing that multiculturalism and Muslim immigration to Europe are long-term strategies to weaken Christian identity and resistance, but I would like to know more about the arguments and evidence you speak of.

jumpy64 wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, what we mostly resent the perps for here, i.e. the media fakery aspect of their way to control the masses, could be actually a big improvement in their M.O.! I mean, once they used to kill people for real - even millions of them, like in the case of the Holodomor - while now at least they fake deaths in the events they organize to keep people in a constant state of fear.

It may seem the über-nuts are being "nice" when they choose to use vicsims instead of victims, although of course it's all a matter of having perfect control of the variables of each event and avoiding real-life lawsuits.

Information is power. The owners of the MSM are not stupid to the point of giving away power to the uninitiated by conveying accurate and useful information. Therefore, the news they bombard us with 24/7 is necessarily false or, at the very least, a mere distraction. Conversely, the real wars, genocides and wholesale transformations going on around the world go unreported until they have served their purpose, or even forever. What I mean is, while we watch documentaries with heroic firefighters and stupid crisis actors with painless bullet holes in their arses, real people are still getting dispossessed and killed, as they always have. They just don't make the news.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby smj on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:10 am

There's no point in getting caught-up in the narrative. It's all bull-Ψence of course; but I'll talk about the fuckin' jews and Ψence for a minute anyway. We can start with Herr Gruppenpest himself, Eugene Wigner, a jewish martian and crystal scryer of course...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martians_(group)

...who brought Bishop Steno's symmetry hustle over to the rest of modern Ψence because of his experience as a crystallographer we're told. Wigner grew up with Johnny von Neumann, his sister married Dirac, he hustled with the other martians, and he hung-out at Gottingen:

"Having much time to himself in Göttingen because of the special circumstances he encountered there, Wigner decided to come to terms with himself and his new career. After much pondering, he came to three broad conclusions. First, he would devote his life to the further advancement of physics. Second, whenever possible, he would do his best to apply his knowledge of physics to the well being of mankind. Finally, having discovered that the field of group representations opened entirely new vistas in the applications of quantum mechanics, he would follow that area of development as the main lead in his future work.
Just at this point, Leo Szilard earnestly requested that Wigner write a book on group theory and its applications that would be understandable to physicists, particularly members of the younger generation. Soon after Wigner published his first work in the field, the mathematician Hermann Weyl, became interested in the topic and wrote a book on the subject, which was rather inaccessible for most physicists. Thus, Wigner began writing his famous book Group Theory and Its Application to the Quantum Mechanics of Atomic Spectra, a continuing classic."
http://www.nasonline.org/publications/b ... eugene.pdf
http://www.ams.org/journals/bull/1968-7 ... 2047-6.pdf

...because you can do whatever the fuck you gotta do in Hilbert space of course...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilbert_space

...seeing as "Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.". That is if you're axiomatic enough of course...

http://www.tau.ac.il/~corry/publication ... Kluwer.pdf

...So it's not at all ironic that Szilard, the chain reaction guy, "earnestly requested" that Wigner, the first nuclear engineer, write the famous book to teach physicists how to think like crystallographers:

"Without a doubt, people who are studying nuclear engineering or who are working in any nuclear engineering field will frequently come across Wigner’s name and his results. They will learn about the Wigner effect (and the Wigner energy related to it), or the discomposition effect, the displacement of atoms in a solid caused by neutron irradiation. (This effect had an indirect role in the Windscale fire, in 1957, one of the early nuclear accidents that even nowadays is still in the news.) During analysis of neutron cross sections and in calculating resonances, it is unavoidable that there will be the need to use the Breit- Wigner formula. Even more importantly than those inventions that might be known only by experts: ” Wigner designed a water-cooled, water- moderated converter ... making him the grandfather of today’s research reactors, naval reactors, and nuclear power plants” [7]. And since most electricity-generating reactors are of such construction, Wigner’s invention has a vast influence on the everyday life of large populations in many countries, including his native land, Hungary."
http://www.epj-conferences.org/articles ... _01006.pdf
http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2014/05/ ... -reaction/
http://www.ans.org/honors/va-wigner

Szilard was a martian as well. He teamed up with Einstein to write a crucial letter for the narrative...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein–Szilárd_letter

...we're told Szilard and Einstein consulted with Wigner and another jew martian named Edward Teller...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein–Szilárd_letter

...Teller's son, Astro, is a bull-Ψence artist for the google monster of course...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Teller

...Einstein wasn't a martian but he had enough creative spark to "put symmetry first" when he calculated the curvature of space-time we're told:

"Until the 20th century principles of symmetry played little conscious role in theoretical physics. The Greeks and others were fascinated by the symmetries of objects and believed that these would be mirrored in the structure of nature. Even Kepler attempted to impose his notions of symmetry on the motion of the planets. Newton’s laws of mechanics embodied symmetry principles, notably the principle of equivalence of inertial frames, or Galilean invariance. These symmetries implied conservation laws. Although these conservation laws, especially those of momentum and energy, were regarded to be of fundamental importance, these were regarded as consequences of the dynamical laws of nature rather than as consequences of the symmetries that underlay these laws. Maxwell’s equations, formulated in 1865, embodied both Lorentz invariance and gauge invariance. But these symmetries of electrodynamics were not fully appreciated for over 40 years or more.

This situation changed dramatically in the 20th century beginning with Einstein. Einstein’s great advance in 1905 was to put symmetry first, to regard the symmetry principle as the primary feature of nature that constrains the allowable dynamical laws. Thus the transformation properties of the electromagnetic field were not to be derived from Maxwell’s equations, as Lorentz did, but rather were consequences of relativistic invariance, and indeed largely dictate the form of Maxwell’s equations. This is a profound change of attitude. Lorentz must have felt that Einstein cheated. Einstein recognized the symmetry implicit in Maxwell’s equations and elevated it to a symmetry of space-time itself. This was the first instance of the geometrization of symmetry. Ten years later this point of view scored a spectacular success with Einstein’s construction of general relativity. The principle of equivalence, a principle of local symmetry—the invariance of the laws of nature under local changes of the space-time coordinates—dictated the dynamics of gravity, of space-time itself.

With the development of quantum mechanics in the 1920s symmetry principles came to play an even more fundamental role. In the latter half of the 20th century symmetry has been the most dominant concept in the exploration and formulation of the fundamental laws of physics. Today it serves as a guiding principle in the search for further unification and progress."
http://www.pnas.org/content/93/25/14256.full

...modern Ψence would prove Albert's hustle of course...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_lens

...and who am I to question a jew that has his own cross?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Einstein_cross.jpg

...I don't even have an Erdös number for fuck's sake...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erd%C5%91s_number

But whatever, it was left to good ole Wigner to write the symmetry/group theory bible. His hustle was tight so he got a Nobel of course...

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/ ... ecture.pdf

...his martian homey had his back of course:

"I dont think [Pauli] liked it particularly · · · there was a word, Die Gruppenpest, and you have to chase away the Gruppenpest. But Johnny Neumann, told me, “Oh these are old fogeys; in five years every student will learn group theory as a matter of course,” and essentially he was right."
−Eugene P. Wigner, Interview with T. S. Kuhn, 1963

We're told Emmy Noether used symmetry to prove the conservation laws...

http://www.math.cornell.edu/~templier/j ... eorems.pdf

...but the maths is too intractable for golem to understand. You see you have to be creative or auto-poetic to participate in this hustle as Einstein tells us in an obit for ole Emmy:

"Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. One seeks the most general ideas of operation which will bring together in simple, logical and unified form the largest possible circle of formal relationships. In this effort toward logical beauty spiritual formulae are discovered necessary for the deeper penetration into the laws of nature."
https://www.reddit.com/r/infp/comments/ ... ought_you/

Let's not forget that Wittgenstein's nephew and cybernetics pioneer, Heinz Foerster, once let slip the auto-poetic hustle...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KnPBg-tanE

Wigner's buddy von Nuemann was into very rigorous mathematical nonsense; but in his spare time he and Szilard would dabble in the entropy/negentropy order out of chaos information hustle. They quibbled over Maxwell, the first doyen of the Cavendish of course, and his demons and whatnot. He also dabbled in cybernetic sorcery...

...and cyber really means...

http://askville.amazon.com/word-cyber-o ... Id=4086267
https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/cybernet ... nd-machine
http://blogs.wsj.com/cio/2015/11/25/the ... contained/

So it should come as no surprise that we're told another jewish martian, von Karman, is a direct descendent of the infamous Rabbi Loew. The narrative says Loew was chummy with Kepler and Brahe back in the amorphous day when the people who taught us what to think hung-out in palaces and whatnot:

"The Maharal also became famous among non-Jews for his great secular knowledge of mathematics, astronomy, and other sciences. He was a great friend of the astronomers Tycho Brahe and Johannes Kepler. These in turn introduced him to Emperor Rudolph II. According to many legends, the emperor paid him frequent visits during the night, to discuss with him both politics and science, and Rabbi Judah Loew made use of these excellent connections to the advantage of his community whenever it was threatened by attacks or oppression."
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_c ... Prague.htm

...which makes sense seeing as von Karman was Jack Parson's boss at Caltech when Jack was setting up his infamous lab, von karman would also start Aerojet of course...

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/fact_sheets/jpl.pdf
http://www.rocket.com/company-history

von Karman's ancestor was the Golem guy. So Isreal's first computer was named Golem1 of course...

...and here's another creepy fucking rabbi's take on ole Rabbi Loew and his Golem at the dedication ceremony for Golem1 we're told:

"However, the most famous version in Jewish lore of the idea of the Golem as a human creature on a subhuman plane is the one involving Rabbi Loew. It is only appropriate to mention that Rabbi Loew was not only the spiritual, but also the actual, ancestor of the great mathematician Theodor von Karman who, I recall, was extremely proud of this ancestor of his in whom he saw the first genius of applied mathematics in his family. But we may safely say that Rabbi Loew was also the spiritual ancestor of two other departed Jews—I mean John von Neumann and Norbert Wiener—who contributed more than anyone else to the magic that has produced the modern Golem. It is the latest embodiment of this magic which we are privileged to dedicate today, the Golem of Rehovoth. And, indeed, the Golem of Rehovoth can well compete with the Golem of Prague."

...the Chaim Weizmann Institute gave us the Golem computer using von Neumann's architecture we're told-- that's the Chaim Weizmann institute for fuck's sake...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Weizmann

"As a matter of fact, the Golem—a creature created by human intelligence and concentration, which is controlled by its creator and performs tasks set by him, but which at the same time may have a dangerous tendency to outgrow that control and develop destructive potentialities—is nothing but a replica of Adam, the first Man himself. God could create Man from a heap of clay and invest him with a spark of His divine life force and intelligence (this, in the last analysis, is the “divine image” in which Man was created). Without this intelligence and the spontaneous creativity of the human mind, Adam would have been nothing but a Golem—as, indeed, he is called in some of the old rabbinic stories interpreting the Biblical account. When there was only the combination and culmination of natural and material forces, and before that all-important divine spark was breathed into him, Adam was nothing but a Golem. Only when a tiny bit of God's creative power was passed on did he become Man, in the image of God. Is it, then, any wonder that Man should try to do in his own small way what God did in the beginning?"
http://cobinagillitt.com/GLM/Associatio ... HOVOTH.pdf
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/arti ... -rehovoth/

Seems to me a jew is just somebody that gives a gullible ape something to believe in. Any silly story sold convincingly enough is to a gullible ape what executable code is to a machine.

so fuck the jews of course; seeing as we just can't fuckin' help ourselves.
smj
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby Apache on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:59 am

jumpy64 wrote:I don’t think anyone can deny that Jews have always had a very strong group identity, regardless of its basis being "genetics" or just cultural and/or religious conditioning. So how easy do you think it would be for an outside group (of psychopaths, I guess, since they seem to be the usual suspects) to infiltrate such a cohesive and indisputably cunning group? And not only to infiltrate it, but also to manipulate it and to continue to do so for centuries?


You are right, infiltration into their group makes no sense on the points you have made throughout your very well written and interesting post.
Apache
Member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I don’t think anyone can deny that Jews have always had a very strong group identity, regardless of its basis being "genetics" or just cultural and/or religious conditioning. So how easy do you think it would be for an outside group (of psychopaths, I guess, since they seem to be the usual suspects) to infiltrate such a cohesive and indisputably cunning group? And not only to infiltrate it, but also to manipulate it and to continue to do so for centuries?


You are right, infiltration into their group makes no sense on the points you have made throughout your very well written and interesting post.


Thank you, Apache. And much less for the compliment than for the food that your posts and those of other members who are contributing to this thread are giving to my thought, helping me come out with things that I didn't know before and I'm just discovering here with you guys.

For example, I couldn't find the time to answer your question on "what to do" yet, but that's a blessing in disguise, I guess, because every day that's passing in which I don't have time to write an extensive post, while often thinking about it, is allowing me to realize in my mind important things that I have never thought about before, so thank you for that too. I hope to repay you with something interesting - and possibly of practical value, which for me is the most important thing at this point - in the next few days, after this pretty busy weekend I'm having.

Flabbergasted wrote:Information is power. The owners of the MSM are not stupid to the point of giving away power to the uninitiated by conveying accurate and useful information. Therefore, the news they bombard us with 24/7 is necessarily false or, at the very least, a mere distraction. Conversely, the real wars, genocides and wholesale transformations going on around the world go unreported until they have served their purpose, or even forever. What I mean is, while we watch documentaries with heroic firefighters and stupid crisis actors with painless bullet holes in their arses, real people are still getting dispossessed and killed, as they always have. They just don't make the news.


This is another excellent example of the power of our collective brainstorming here. You're making an essential point, Flabbergasted. It's a point I know and should remember, but sometimes I forget it, or I don't stress it enough for some reason. We're being distracted from the real massacres with fake ones. Truer words couldn't be spoken, I think.

And now just a little update on my "Kosher research". This morning I went to a huge store near Rome of an important Italian supermarket chain, and I said to the manager: "Look, some Jewish friends of mine are coming over for the holidays, and since they eat just Kosher food, I'd like to know if you have some here". He looked as if he knew what I was talking about, but he couldn't come up with anything better than the generic suggestion to look at the foods' labels, because there was no specific section for Kosher food. I looked to a number of products in various sections, but I couldn't find anything resembling the Kosher food brands used in Italy and abroad that I've printed out and put in my wallet for reference. For good measure, I even asked other employees if they could help me in my research, but they really had no idea what I was talking about.

So Rome is not a very Kosher-friendly area, apparently. But I'll keep searching...
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 pm

ICfreely wrote:jumpy64 wrote:
Is it possible that these “master infiltrators” - who have managed to infiltrate the infiltrators, so to speak - don’t know and apply this simple principle? I really don’t think so.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1832&start=315#p2398225

Well Jumpy, I don’t believe in the ‘Germ Theory’ of ‘master infiltrators’ either! Fear & hate go hand-in-hand. If you’ve been programmed, from birth, to believe you’re better than everyone else and that they’re all out to get you, then (not surprisingly) you will most likely grow up to be a hateful person.


I totally agree with ICfreely, who also quoted, in the "Songs that Expose Truth" thread, the very interesting lyrics of the (in)famous song by the Rolling Stoned (no, it's not a spelling mistake) titled "Sympathy for the Devil"

This part of the lyrics in particular

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain


has given Simon the opportunity to come up with one of his precious observations, which I want to quote here because I think it's relevant to this thread.

simonshack wrote:SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL > writers: Jagger / Richards https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathy_for_the_Devil

One has to wonder if the young, 25-year-old rockers Mick Jagger / or Keith Richards really authored these lyrics... I mean, what would these kids possibly know / or care about the thugs who slaughtered the czar and his entire family (including Anastasia, one of his five children) - and where would Mick or Keith have read about who was behind the devilish (and senseless) mass murder of that entire family, kids and all? Sympathy for WHOM, now again?

Image

Here's from Jweekly.com :

"MOSCOW -- The exact circumstances surrounding the deaths of Russia's last imperial family have long been shrouded in mystery.

But the confusion took a bizarre turn when the Russian Orthodox Church asked: Did Czar Nicholas II and his family perish in "a ritual murder" perpetrated by a Jewish conspiracy?

No matter how strange the question might seem, it is listed on the agenda of a Russian government commission charged with investigating the death of the czar and his family and identifying his remains. The commission had been in limbo since 1995. But it was revived last month by its new chairman, Russia's first deputy prime minister, Boris Nemtsov, who said he planned to complete the probe by January.

The question about a Jewish role in the imperial family's death in 1918 was one of 10 questions submitted to the commission in 1995 by the Holy Synod, the governing body of the Russian Orthodox Church."
http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/725 ... r-s-death/



The most objective and level-headed account I've found on the Jewish role in the murder of the Czar Nicholas II and his family is that by the American revisionist historian Mark Weber at http://library.flawlesslogic.com/tsar_1.htm

It's a very interesting and well written three-parts (actually it's two parts plus an Appendix) article that I suggest to read in its entirety. Here I'll just quote a revealing insert titled "Writing on the Wall: The Heine Quotation"

Lines adapted from the German-Jewish poet Heinrich Heine (1797-1856) were found written on the wall, by the window, in the basement of the Ipatiev House, where the Romanovs were shot and bayoneted. The distich reads: "Belsatzar ward in selbiger Nacht / Von seinen Knechten umgebracht," "Belsatzar was, on the same night, killed by his slaves."

Belshazzar -- the Gentile king of Babylon who, in the well-known Old Testament story, saw "the writing on the wall" foretelling his destruction (Daniel 5) -- was killed as punishment for his offenses against Israel's God. In a clever play on the Heine quotation, the unknown writer, almost certainly one of the killers, has substituted "Belsatzar" for Heine's spelling "Belsazar," in order to signal even more clearly his intended symbolism. The Heine inscription described the racial/ethnic character of the murders: A Gentile king had just been killed as an act of Jewish retribution.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread postby SmokingGunII on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:12 pm

starfish prime wrote:The International Flat Earth Research Society was created by Samuel Shenton in 1956; Sputnik was put into "orbit" in 1957.

It is strange that Eric Dubay, much of whose work is clearly influenced by Clues Forum (It is actually thanks to him that I discovered this place), would "revive" IFERS a few years after the researchers here began to unveil the extent of NASA fakery.

I feel like I'm saying the obvious, but the "conspiracy community," for whatever reason, is overwhelmingly populated with men. The only prominent female conspiracists I can think of are Mae Brussell and Judy Wood. Are there any regular female posters on this board aside from Apache (as determined by searching the Introduce Yourself thread for "female")? [edit- forgot about Kham!] Am I the only guy here who finds dating to be a generally depressing experience? (Hey, at least there is an instant "exit strategy," if so desired) I find it strange that so many of these "flat earthers" would be women. I doubt anyone today would even consider the idea that the Earth is flat unless they already have been devastated by other forms of media deception, so why are there so many (drunk) women promoting this, when they are completely under-represented in other fields of conspiracy research?



Coincidentally, I ran into the FE theories on YT just recently and have spent a good few weeks chewing over the various pros and cons (admittedly after laughing at the very thought of it!). However, there are a lot of questions that we need to answered with regards the global or ball earth as it is being referred to. Starfish has mentioned Eric Dubay who, for me, makes some of the most compelling arguments for the FE theory and calls out shills like Steer and Sargeant.

From my own perspective, I conclude that the sun is not 93,000,000 miles away and is much closer. It is ridiculous that a source of heat that far away would cause temperatures of 100 degrees plus at the equator yet not heat the poles 4000 miles further away. I am firmly in the camp that the sun is closer and acts more like a spotlight with fall off, as irrefutably shown at sunset. It is also quite possible that the sun's journey in the sky is caused by perspective. I don't accept that we are spinning at 1000mph and travelling 584 million miles per year through space! My instinct tells me the Earth is stationery and the sun, stars and moon revolve around us.

Whether the Earth is flat I don't know, but it seems to be a much more sensible proposition than what we are taught at school. I believe that we live in an electro-magnetic atmosphere which, through the sun and moon cause the tides and weather patterns/hurricanes.

Temperatures, winds and associated weather patterns make more sense to me on the Azymuthal Equidistant map than the heliocentric version!

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wi ... ,90.00,118

But I welcome any opposing views to convince me otherwise!!
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am

Re: NASA'S FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY

Unread postby Painterman on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:57 am

SmokingGunII wrote:However, there are a lot of questions that we need to answered with regards the global or ball earth as it is being referred to.

What are those questions?

Let's take them in an orderly fashion, one at a time, beginning with the physics question that you think casts the most doubt on the spherical shape of the Earth.

Post your question here please, rather than linking to another site, for the record.

Over to you.
Painterman
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I think we should begin to consider what we could do to defend ourselves, our Western culture and people from the clearly hostile plans of other people that consider themselves different from (or actually superior to) us and are conditioned not to share our same moral values and scruples.


What are your ideas on that score? I am genuinely interested.


So here, at last, is the first part of my ideas on the “what we could do” score. If you don’t like it, I hope you will blame not only me, but also Apache for asking… :P

I’m joking, of course, because I’m solely responsible for the wordy post that follows. All I ask you is the patience to read it to the end, if you can. It will certainly take you much less time than it took me to write it…

Although it may seem that here I’m blaming the Jews for all evils in our society, I want to say right away that a minority cannot gain control of the world without the collaboration of all others, and of the most powerful majority in particular, in the same way as 20 people, no matter how cunning and well armed, cannot defeat an army of a thousand men if the latter does its job in a minimally decent way.

For most powerful majority I mean white people of European origins and of Christian-influenced culture, who officially still rule the earth, but have actually become subservient to at least another power. I belong to the group in question, like probably most people in this forum, and that’s why I’ll say “we” when referring to it. So the first thing to understand, before deciding what to do, is where have we gone wrong? How did we fall into the "J Trap"?

As far as I can see, it all began with Christianity. Don’t worry, I don’t mean to start a theological debate. I will mention religions only insofar as they create moral values that influence people’s behavior in practical, everyday terms.

As a matter of fact, before Christianity, Judea was just a troubled region which, since at least 587 b.C., was subjected to one foreign domination after another, from the Babylonians to the Persians, from the Romans to the Muslims. But this is not a history lecture either (I’m not a historian, and I’ve never even liked history much, maybe because also as a kid I was unconsciously suspicious of it being fake), so I’ll skip the historical background to jump to my observations. They will be mostly about “us” and not “them”, for a change. Because I think that, without us, “they” wouldn’t have gone this far.

For me the first problem with Christianity is that since its inception, instead of discarding the Old Testament as belonging to another religion, it lumped it together with the New. I know, Jesus was a Jew, but he said it himself that he was bringing something new, while condemning the “Pharisees”, who were none others than Jewish religious leaders of his time. He was most probably a Rabbi himself, but he broke with his tradition (to the point of being put to death by his former co-religionists), so why haven’t his supposed followers done the same? I won’t try to answer to this question. I just know that it was a huge mistake.

When I talk about Jesus, I do it following the official narrative, but I’m not affirming that he was really a historical figure, because I don’t know that for sure. I wasn’t there. I’ve just read what’s attributed to him in the Gospels (the official but also some of the unofficial or apocryphal ones) and I think it’s something you can build your life upon on a spiritual level, but not necessarily also on a practical, everyday level. I’ll explain this crucial difference later.

So I think that not breaking the liaison with the Old Testament, and therefore with Judaism, was a ruinous mistake for Christianity, because it allowed the already strong Jewish tradition to keep a foot in the new religion, to the point of allowing the Jews even to maintain in it their prestigious, self-appointed position of “God’s chosen people”. How could we not see that the God of the Old Testament (who actually resembles more the evil alien entity he’s been later interpreted as being) has nothing to do with the God Jesus talked about? The latter is an inner God that can speak its universal message through any human being, while the former was an angry, jealous God who favored Israelites over all others, to the point of killing their enemies for them (something they always seem to need someone else for, like the US in modern times B) ). You can put oil and water together all you want, but they can’t mix. They never did, as a matter of fact, and we’re still paying the consequences.

I think this is Christianity’s original mistake (or “original sin”, if you prefer), but not the only one, unfortunately. In my view there is at least another of equal magnitude, if not bigger. Probably someone else has spelled it out already better than me, but I haven’t read nor heard anything about this anywhere, so it could even be an original thought (it’s just a remote possibility, I know, but I can’t exclude it yet :) ). Actually, it came to me just a couple of days ago, while thinking about what to write in this post.

As I’ve said a couple of paragraphs ago, I think that the quotes attributed to Jesus in the Gospels are something you can build your spiritual or inner life on, before even considering the possibility of applying them to your outer existence. The two planes, inner and outer, follow different rules, at least until you reach the highest form of human consciousness, in which you discover (but not just intellectually) that they are essentially the same. I’ll make my point clearer, I hope, with an example.

Oversimplifying things for argument’s sake, let’s say that quantum physics discovered that material objects are essentially composed of minuscule particles extremely far apart from each other, to the point that what appears to be solid is, in reality, made of 99,9% empty space. That is good to know as food for thought, because it may explain, for instance, why otherwise invisible and imperceptible energies like, say, electromagnetic waves can influence “solid” matter in such dramatic ways, being essentially composed of the same elements, just at different speeds or concentrations. And apart from its practical, scientific applications, this principle has also a practical value on a personal level, when you consider that even something as immaterial as your own thoughts can influence material reality, because essentially they’re not something separate from it.

Therefore, knowing that deep down everything in existence is connected and even made of the same “stuff” is important and useful, if applied in the right way. But if we took the principles of quantum physics at face value and tried to apply them directly to the “material world” all around us, we’d be heading for disaster. Knowing that something is made of 99,9% empty space won’t help you when you want to go somewhere and there is a wall in front of you. If you think “This wall is just an illusion of my perception” and head towards it without even slowing your pace, you’ll end up bumping your head on it and maybe even getting a concussion, just to make a trivial example.

I think Christian principles work pretty much in the same way. For spiritually inclined people like me, it’s important to know that all humans are essentially the same, brothers or neighbors like Jesus said, because it helps you not to be completely carried away by the emotions produced by your interactions and frictions with them. It gives you a deeper awareness that ultimately informs your actions towards other beings, but it’s like knowing that everything is 99,9% empty space: you still have to figure out how to avoid bumping into objects all around you or, in this case, how to deal with people who still haven’t realized their essential oneness with you, even assuming that you have.

I think Jesus’ principles were meant to be applied and mastered first of all on an inner level. Let’s consider the famous “Don’t resist evil” part, together with the connected “Love your enemies” or “Turn the other cheek” bits, for example (forgive me for leaving out their context, but I don’t want to write a whole book just yet). If you start applying these principles to yourself, you may discover that by allowing “evil” or just undesirable thoughts or impulses in your consciousness, without resisting them, but also without acting on them, after a while they just dissolve. This way you can learn that, instead of wasting your energy to resist what you don’t want, you can direct it towards what you want, for example.

But if, before having mastered this inner principles (as it happens to most “Christians” I'm afraid), we try and apply them in our relations with other people – and especially with people that, like the Jews most of all, follow opposite principles based on hostility towards others – this will lead to our undoing sooner or later. Which is what I see already happening, as a matter of fact.

Descending to the practical level, how many of you think that, if someone attacks you physically, the best way to go would be letting them have their way, or even hugging them (as a manifestation of love) or literally turning the other cheek? Maybe some could consider this as a desperate move, because they’re afraid of responding to the attack, thinking they wouldn’t stand a chance. But that’s not love; that’s cowardice, and deep down you know it will lead to your being beaten to a pulp much more probably than to your salvation.

Let’s go back to the example of Jesus for a minute, because I think it fits us perfectly to the most essential details. For starters, he had the same “enemy”, i.e. the Jews, or better Jewish cultural and religious conditioning. He was even born into it and had risen to a position of power inside it, assuming that, as it seems, he was a Rabbi. Our position is not much different even on that respect, after all, since it could be said that we were all born in a society heavily conditioned by Jewish culture, and many of us have reached at least a decent position in it.

Well, I’m sure Jesus had to go first against himself, against his own conditioning and fears, before he could find the courage to renounce his status and position in a society he considered unjust. Then he rebelled against it outwardly, like when he stopped people from “legally” (in the sense that it was a socially accepted practice in Jewish society at the time) stoning a woman to death (risking to be stoned himself in the process, I guess), or even violently, like when he physically chased the merchants out of the temple. He wasn’t a “lamb” then, but a “lion”; he had the balls to go explicitly against the powers that be of his time.

Only after having done that he decided to tackle everybody’s deepest fear, that of being physically hurt and dying, by giving himself over to his outer enemies (certainly not expecting them to love and spare him), because he had already defeated the inner ones. That was the ultimate demonstration of his having “overcome the world”, because he had faith in something that would have survived even the death of his physical body (I think his “resurrection”, in this sense, was more symbolic than actual, but we don’t need to go into that here).

What I’ve just outlined is the real “Christian process” for me. It goes from the inside out. But unfortunately what I see today in our Western world, still first and foremost influenced by Christian values, is people renouncing, consciously or not, the “lion” part to become directly sacrificial lambs on the altar of other more aggressive cultures (from the Islamic world to Chinese culture, for example), all maneuvered by the most hostile one.

I think this is the most important thing to realize before getting to the “what we could do in practice” part in a next post. First comes the inner (awareness, in this case), and then the outer, remember?

Meanwhile, I welcome any feedback on your part. I hope it will be useful suggestions or observations.

But be warned: not even negative comments will stop me from pursuing my line of reasoning to its more practical conclusions. ;)
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby jumpy64 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:54 pm

I’m sorry, but in my previous post I forgot to mention that, while the Talmud – or actually the Babylonian Talmud – existed since at least the V century a.D., it was discovered by the Church only in the XIII century, with Pope Innocent III, I believe.

But the solution the Church tried to apply to the problem, apart from burning Talmudic books at the stake, was another pernicious mistake. It started to persecute the Jews, unless they converted. In doing so, the Popes underestimated the resilience of an old and cohesive ethnic group with a very strong cultural and religious identity that necessarily predated Christianity itself, being the latter born out of it through Jesus. And they offered them a way out that eventually they took as a tool to survive, as they were used to do, having already undergone several expulsions before. Being a supremacist minority, they had to use stealth to further their aims with more numerous populations as unwitting accomplices (or dupes, as we would say today).

And in fact, many Jews officially converted (like the infamous Marranos in XV century Spain) while actually maintaining their original faith, and many of them even climbed the ecclesiastical hierarchy, infiltrating and eroding it from within with their usual hostile intentions. But even this can be ascribed to a weakness on the part of Christians. Had they known their enemies better, and not underestimated them, they would have avoided such an infiltration and its consequences.

Not being a historian, I don’t know if the weakening of the Church’s temporal power was a direct consequence of Jewish infiltration, but I strongly suspect it had something to do with it.

What I know is that once Christians were not so loving and forgiving as they are today. They could "kick ass" like and even more than members of other religions when necessary (see the Crusades, for example). Was the weakening of their more combative traits due to the natural evolution of Christian principles (or to the progressively more pronounced misunderstanding of them, as I have explained in my previous post), or was that also ascribable to the long term effects of Jewish influence aimed at making their enemies more docile? I don't know for sure. It was probably a combination of these factors, and maybe also others that escape me.

In any case, nothing can diminish the Church’s responsibility for letting a scorpion cross the river on its back, to allude to a famous metaphorical tale. Also because the Church had let the Jews handle their money, since they could do that very effectively. After all, their religion had always given much importance to material wealth, which was conversely considered impure by Christianity (although the Church amassed lots of it, also with the help of Jewish “financiers”, to use another modern term).

So once again, Christians (which doesn’t mean saints here) are to blame most of all for not having understood their enemy’s nature, and for having allowed it to exploit their own weaknesses and internal contradictions.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread postby ICfreely on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Very interesting musings, Jumpy!

jumpy64 wrote:As a matter of fact, before Christianity, Judea was just a troubled region which, since at least 587 b.C., was subjected to one foreign domination after another, from the Babylonians to the Persians, from the Romans to the Muslims.


I seriously doubt Judea was subjected to foreign domination. Based on the current state of affairs I think the following article may be closer to the truth. Two caveats; I think Hitler was neither a monster nor a savior – just an actor. I don’t agree with the author’s reduction of the ‘militant Jew’ to non-human status.

I’m posting it here in its entirety because it touches on many of the points you made. Let me know what you think.

Exodus Revisited

Because of Jewish director Cecil B. DeMille’s 1956 movie “The Ten Commandments,” and related Jewish propaganda, most people believe the Egyptian pyramids were built by Hebrew slaves, even though every serious archaeologist has debunked this lie. Gentiles hear these archaeologists, but they continue to cling to their pro-Jewish fairy tales.

The truth is that Hebrews were never enslaved at all. According to the Jews’ own writings (the book of Exodus) they enslaved the Gentiles! Hebrews were kicked out of Egypt because they did the exact same thing to Egypt that they are doing to us today.

Of course their propaganda twisted everything around. Today, when Khazar-Ashkenazis murder and enslave people, they claim that people murder and enslave them.

The truth is all right there in the Bible, quite clearly.

In fact, zionists and their allies like to say, “It’s unfortunate that people didn’t take Mein Kampf seriously. Hitler’s entire plan was right there for all to see.”

Likewise, it’s unfortunate that Gentiles don’t take the Old Testament seriously. The Jew’s entire plan is right there for all to see.

The book of Genesis reveals how Jews follow a standard pattern for enslaving Gentiles. (1) Enter as “friends” (2) “Help” the ruler by establishing central control (3) Crash the economy (4) Buy everything for pennies (5) Enslave the Gentiles (6) Rule as gods.

Now let’s look closer at the Old Testament…

Genesis 41 says the Pharaoh of Egypt had a dream, and asked a Hebrew named Joseph to interpret that dream. Joseph said the Pharoah’s dream meant Egypt would have seven years of plenty, followed by seven years of famine. Joseph said that in order to deal with the coming famine, grain should be stored, and its control centralized. (In ancient Egypt, grain = money.) Joseph said that if he were given central control of the wealth, he would make sure Egypt didn’t go through economic cycles of boom and bust.

So the Pharaoh put the Joseph the Hebrew in charge of the Egyptian economy.

BIG MISTAKE!

Once Joseph got control of Egypt’s economy, he got the Pharaoh to pass laws that forced Egyptian Gentiles to bow to Joseph (Genesis 41:41) Joseph told the Pharaoh there would be seven years of plenty. Therefore the Pharaoh allowed Joseph to raise taxes (paid in grain and other goods). The taxes went into Joseph’s storehouse, supposedly as a hedge against the coming seven years of famine (economic depression) which Joseph secretly planned to cause.
When Joseph caused the depression, he would become rich beyond measure. Moreover he would make his “divine prophecy” come true. This would conceal his evil behind the Pharaoh's blessing.

Joseph was put in charge because he gave the weak Pharaoh an idiotic interpretation of a dream. The same thing happened in 1913 when Jews gave the weak Pharaoh (President Wilson) an idiotic interpretation of economics. Wilson allowed the Jews to create an income tax, plus “centralized granaries” in the form of the U.S. Federal Reserve. Today, Jews continue to own and operate the “centralized granaries.” They can close the door of the granary (the money supply) any time they like. This allows them to cause a depression at will. In the 1920s they opened the door wide enough to cause a boom that created many corporations and much wealth. Then they slammed the doors (cut the money supply) and caused a crash, which allowed them to steal all the built-up wealth for pennies.

Back in ancient Egypt, when the food stores were full, Joseph shut down the food supply and crashed the economy. It was all part of his plan. He deliberately brought famine to Egypt, but he made sure the Pharaoh and top-ranking nobles had enough to eat so they wouldn’t squawk. Top-ranking Gentiles relaxed and enjoyed themselves, while all other Gentiles starved.

Any common Gentile who wanted food had to buy it from Joseph, who increased the price so high that Gentiles had to give Joseph all their money, then all their cattle, and all their land for a piece of bread (Genesis 47). Finally Gentiles had to sell themselves into slavery so they could eat. Joseph owned everything. MEANWHILE HE WOULD NOT ALLOW ANY PLOWING OR REAPING, SINCE “GOD” (I.E., JOSEPH HIMSELF) HAD WILLED A FAMINE. AND THE IDIOT PHAROAH ALLOWED THIS! The only Gentiles that Joseph allowed to keep their land and wealth were in the rich (the noble class). (Genesis 47:22).

After Joseph got total control, countless Hebrews invaded Egypt and occupied the capitol, which at that time was Goshen. Joseph, seeing the awful suffering he had caused the Gentiles, “wept a good while” for joy. (Genesis 46:7). And he said to his fellow Hebrews, “Ye shall eat the fat of the land,” and “the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.” (Genesis 45:18,20)

Joseph allowed the Pharaoh to remain on the throne so Joseph could hide behind it. Today, Jewish bankers do the same thing with the throne (the White House). They allow a Gentile (or sometimes a half-Jew) to sit on the throne. Pharaohs come and go, but the Jewish bankers remain.

Continuing in the Bible, we learn that Joseph brought misery to Gentiles for 110 years before Joseph finally rejoined Satan. The economic depression he engineered spread to other lands, such as Canaan, and with it, Hebrew wealth and power. The Pharaoh also died, and his son took over as Pharaoh.

The new Pharaoh looked around him and lo! Egypt is ruled by Hebrews! The Hebrews had money, and thus controlled the laws. Laws had been passed that exempted Hebrews from military service.

The new Pharaoh realized that if an enemy nation attacked Egypt, the Hebrews would be traitors. Hebrews would support the attacker as a means to steal the throne. (Exodus 1:6-10). Hebrews would even finance an invasion of Egypt. Thus, the new Pharaoh saw a false flag coming.

And so the new Pharaoh started to break the Jewish stranglehold, piece by piece. He changed laws. He said Hebrews were no longer exempt from manual labor, or from taxes, or from military services. Worst of all, he declared that Hebrews were not superior.

The Hebrews responded as they always do when they are caught. They appealed to the Gentile lower classes. They changed from fascists to Communists. That is, they preached equality so they could once again grab all the power for themselves.

Hebrews went to the lower Gentile classes, whom the Hebrews had enslaved, and said, “The first born (i.e. Egyptian nobility) want to enslave you!” The Hebrews said, “Listen to the words of our God” (i.e., listen to edicts from our militant rabbis).

Using their vast wealth, the Hebrews hired death squads to assassinate Egypt’s “first-born” plus the royalists (i.e., Gentiles who agreed with the Pharaoh). “Every firstborn son in Egypt shall die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, to the firstborn son of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well.” (Exodus 11:4) As Joshua would later do in Jericho, the Hebrews even attacked animals since, after all, the “Lord willed it.”

Jewish houses were marked so the death squads would “pass over” them. This same thing happened many times in history. In 1871, Jewish-led Communists rampaged through Paris, but they spared Jewish houses, which were marked so they would be “passed over.” Before World War II, Communists rampaged in Munich, Germany, but again they spared Jewish houses that were specially marked. Jewish houses probably had a “sign” known only to the death squads and to Almighty God (i.e., to the Jewish bankers and terrorists).

“At midnight (that is, in the middle of the night) the Lord (i.e., Jewish-employed assassins) struck down all the firstborn in Egypt.” (Exodus 12:29). Being cowards, the Hebrews moved under cover of night in an attempted coup, slaughtering Gentile men, women, and children.

This caused the Pharaoh and most of the Gentiles to wake up from their slumber. They moved to retaliate for the murder and slavery they had endured for so long. The cowardly Hebrews became terrified. 600,000 of them fled Egypt in great haste, taking all the stolen Gentile loot they could carry. They were accompanied by Gentile traitors from Egypt’s lower class, which Exodus refers to as “other multitudes.” Let’s call these other multitudes, “Egyptian Bolsheviks.” They were lower-class Gentiles that had helped the Hebrews in exchange for a little bit of power and money from the Hebrews. They were the Sean Hannity-types.

Pharaoh’s soldiers pursued the murderous scum into the desert. The Hebrews were forced to “wander in the wilderness,” since news of their treachery had spread. No other nation would take them.

Naturally the Jewish Old Testament twists all this around, so the murderous Jews look like righteous victims. It claims that Jews were slaves, and that God “freed” them from Egypt, and blah-blah-blah.

What the Jewish Old Testament calls the “word of God” was in fact the edicts of militant rabbis. Thus, the Biblical “plagues” were not acts of God. They were Jewish attempts to poison food supplies and spread panic as a means to destabilize the Egyptian economy, and thus weaken Egyptian royalists. Moses was probably a high-ranking Jew that preached sedition, and had to flee with the others.

But of course, the Hebrew version is the “truth,” since the Hebrews (like today’s Khazars) were incapable of lying. Today, any attempt to expose Jewish lies is “anti-Semitic.” Meanwhile, Gentiles tell nothing but lies.

Who was this triumphant Pharaoh? Most Gentile Egyptologists think it was Ramses II (ruled ca. 1279 BC to 1213 BC). Ramses is known as “Ramses the Great,” because he embarked on a building campaign unprecedented in its scale. Temples, monuments, roads, bridges, housing, and entire cities rose with lightning speed. Unemployment and starvation disappeared. The army became powerful. Egypt became the glory of North Africa.

How did Ramses do it? Simple. Once he kicked out the Jews, he was able to institute monetary reform. He dumped the Jewish system of accounting. From them on, Egyptians started to work with real money, not debt money. This allowed Egypt to quickly rise from ruin to greatness. Centuries later, Germany did the same thing. Germany quickly rose from ruin (caused by Jews) to power and prosperity through monetary reform.

Of course, we can’t talk about this today, since Jews control all the media and the publishing industry. Therefore we regard the meteoric rise of Ramses II as a “mystery.”

This explains why there is no record of the so-called “exodus,” just as there are no documents or proof of the so-called “holocaust.” There is no record because it never happened the way Jews describe it. In almost all cases, Jewish history is the exact opposite of the truth.

The Old Testament is full of Hebrew treachery against Gentiles, especially when Gentiles try to help them. Always the goal is to keep the Gentiles fighting among themselves. “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian. Brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing.” (Isaiah 19:2-3).

According to the book of Esther, the king of Iran, Ahasuerus (Greek name: Xerxes I) married a woman named Esther and made her queen of Iran (Persia).

The king’s prime minister was named Haman. When Haman was in public, everyone acknowledged his royal office except a Jew named Mordecai, who happened to be Esther’s cousin. Mordecai denounced Haman. Therefore Haman planned to execute Mordecai and expell Mordecai’s friends from Persia. Haman paid ten thousand talents of silver to the king to buy approval for the plan. Then Haman ordered a gallows constructed to hang Mordecai.

However, Esther revealed to the king that she was Jewish. She must have been awful good in bed, because King Xerxes I ordered his prime minister (Haman) hung on the gallows. Then he made Mordecai the Jew his new prime minister, and passed laws that gave special protection to all Jews.

How did the Jews repay this kindness?

They murdered 75,000 Persians. Then they established the annual feast of Purim to commemorate this mass murder.
Today the Iranian government maintains Esther’s grave as a national monument in the city of Hamedan. The former president of Israel, Moshe Katsaw, is an Iranian Jew, as was former Israeli defense minister Shaoul Mofaz. More Jews live in Iran than in any Middle eastern country outside Israel. They are protected by special laws.

How do they repay all this kindness?

They want to nuke Iran [ :rolleyes: ]. After Iran gets nuked, the Iranians will probably build a special monument to israel, just as they built a monument to Esther. [ :lol: ]

Today I saw a History Channel program that lauded Cyrus the Great of ancient Persia, because he “freed the Jews” and gave Jews permission to return to Palestine from their so-called Babylonian captivity. The History Channel somehow forgot to mention that most of the Jews chose to remain in Babylonia, since they had become fabulously wealthy there, and had tremendous power. Cyrus’ edict was mere window dressing, but it honored Jews. Hence our history books call him “Cyrus the Great.”

Now, let’s move on to the New Testament. Here we see how Jews work to topple more modern empires, like Rome. They wait for a social movement that looks like it might go somewhere. Any movement will do. Jews attach themselves to it like bugs riding a wave, and twist it for their own ends. Communism is an example. In ancient Rome, it was Christianity. (There were other competing religions, but Christianity preached equality.)

And so we have the militant Jew named Schaul, who changed his named to the Roman-sounding Saulus so he could move about freely. (When Jews are out of power, they adopt Gentile names. When they are in power, they flaunt their Jewish names. Today, Americans have more and more difficulty getting jobs unless they have Jewish names.) Saulus began murdering prominent Christians, hoping it would make Christians turn against the Roman nobility. (False flags have existed throughout history.)

Soon Schaul had a price on his head. What to do? Well, Christianity was gaining a foothold, so why not join it? The movement might even topple the Gentile government (i.e., the Roman Empire).

And so Schaul, aka Saulus, changed his name to the humble “Paul” and infiltrated the Christian movement. Then he went around preaching sedition against the Gentile empire. He told common Gentiles they were enslaved, while he planned to enslave Gentiles under the moneychangers. “Paul” went straight to the Gentiles (Greeks and Romans), even though Jesus commanded his followers to go straight to the Jews, since Jews were the most Satanic of all peoples. “Go not to the Gentiles, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 10:5-6)

Paul went to Rome and preached that common Gentiles were victims of the nobility. “Workers unite!” At that time, Jewish moneychangers had a lot of power in Rome, and only a Jew had the freedom to stand in the middle of the Empire and preach sedition. Paul’s speeches and travels were financed by wealthy Jews, just as the key people in the Bolsheviks were later financed by the Rothschild clan.

Finally the Roman nobility threw Paul’s followers into the Coliseum for sedition. This had nothing to do with religious beliefs. Nobody cares about your religious beliefs. People care about political power. Only when people lose power do they claim to be persecuted for their “religious beliefs.” Did Jesus ever preach the overthrow of the Roman Empire? No, he told his followers to seek out Jews.

Jesus’ teachings were so simple that any child can understand them, but Paul told Rome’s poor that they needed Paul to “interpret” the teachings. “For a modest fee, I will explain them to you.”

Finally Paul was caught and executed.

This is why there is a difference between the first four books of the New Testament and “Pauline” Christianity. The first four were a profound mystical doctrine by Jesus, who even Muslims revere. By contrast, “Pauline” Christianity was crypto-Communism (“All men are equal, until I personally get power over all men.”)

Now, what about this apparent contradiction where Jesus said, “Turn the other cheek,” but he attacked the moneychangers in the temple? What gives?

Answer: when Jesus said, “Love your enemy,” he meant an enemy who is frank and forthright, not someone who exploits you, and then cries “anti-Semitism” when he is caught. Jesus had no patience with such cowardly worms. He knew that usury — the “religion” of the Jewish moneychangers — is so deadly and seductive that it must be rooted out and destroyed.

Jesus never “turned the other cheek” for the Jewish Pharisees and moneychangers. Speaking directly to them, Jesus said, “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it (John 8:44).

When the Anti-Defamation League (i.e., the Pharisees) heard that Jesus raised Lazarus from death, they decided to assassinate both Jesus and Lazarus immediately. As always, they had Gentiles (Romans) do the dirty work.
The moneychangers never overlook a chance to cause war, or re-ignite a war when the fighting dies down. For example, during the (Jewish-financed) Crusades, a German Lord, the Hohenstaufen, Frederick II, secured the Holy Land for Christendom through negotiation, without striking a blow. Therefore the curia of the church, controlled by Jews, excommunicated Frederick and refused to recognize his treaty with the Sultan, thus neutralizing Frederick’s great success. And so the slaughter continued, with Christian and Muslim Gentles killing each other, and Jews raking in the profits. (And let’s remember that Jews always grease the palms of upper-crust Gentiles, so Jewish evil is hidden.)

Did Jews — five percent of the Russian population — murder tens of millions of Russians after the Bolsheviks took power? No, that would be impossible. Instead, Jews got Gentiles to do the dirty work, as always. Today Jews are preparing to have American Gentiles do the dirty work of attacking Iranian Gentiles.

“We tolerate no Jews among us,” said the German writer Goethe. “Their religion permits them to rob non-Jews. This crafty race has one great principle: as long as order prevails, there is nothing to be gained.”

Thomas Aquinas used a sailing ship as an analogy when he spoke of Jews. While the Christians are occupied with sailing the ship, the Jews plunder the storeroom and drill holes in the hull.

Martin Luther defended Jews at first, but ended up despising them. Had he realized his error earlier, he would not have attacked Catholicism. Instead, Luther would have attacked the Jews that controlled Catholicism. For example, Luther condemned the Papal policy of selling indulgences, a lucrative scheme that had Jewish fingerprints all over it.
After Luther “woke up from his slumber,” he urged Germans to burn synagogues and Jewish schools, and heap dirt on the remains, “So that no man would ever again see one stone or cinder of them. We dared not protect these buildings wherein they slander, curse, spit on, and revile both Christ and us. Some may feel that my judgment is too harsh. If anything, it is too lenient, for I have seen their secret writings.” (Luther, Von den Juden und ihren Lügen.)

Today, militant Jews despise Luther in private, but praise him in public, because Luther helped break up Christian solidarity. The German Jewish poet Heine begins a hymn to Luther with the words, “Luther, you dear man…” Luther’s Reformation triggered the Thirty Years’ War, which made Jews rich, and wiped out lots of Goyim.

The Russian writer Dostoevsky spent five years in a Siberian prison in Omsk (1849-1854) and lived with all kinds of convicts, including Jewish murderers and thieves. From 1876-1880 he kept a journal that was later published as An Author’s Diary. In it he noted that wherever he went, Russians treated Jews kindly, but Jews treated Russians with scorn, and didn’t want to eat with them. Jews always looked down on Russian Gentiles. Russians naively assumed it was all part of the Jewish “religion,” but Dostoevsky felt that religion does not determine a people’s character. Rather, a people’s character determines their religion.

In his diary, Dostoevsky feared what would happen if the Jews ever got the upper hand in Russia. Would Gentiles have the same rights as Jews? Would Gentiles be allowed to worship as they liked? Or would their churches be destroyed? Would they be mass-murdered and put under a brutal tyranny?

Today we know the answer. The Bolsheviks even renamed Russian cities after Jews. Petrograd became Leningrad, Ekaterinburg (where the Tzar and his family were massacred) became Sverdlovsk, and so on. The cities of Kuibyshev, Frunze, Kalinin, and Gorky were all named in honor of Jewish butchers. Meanwhile all resistance (i.e., “anti-Semitism”) in Russia was made punishable by death. For Gentiles, life under Jewish control is always a nightmare.
Gentile kings are no match for the moneychangers. The Romanov family was first cousins with King George V of England, and asked the British King for help to escape when the Rothschild-financed Bolsheviks rose up. The British King said yes, but Jewish bankers in England threatened to destroy him, so the king betrayed fellow Gentiles that were part of his own family.

In nation after nation, people have been kind to Jews, only to be betrayed. This pattern continues because of the “Goy disease,” a bizarre phenomenon that makes Gentiles devote their creativity to excusing Jewish atrocities. For example, when an astronomer’s calculations don’t add up, he can mathematically compute the presence of an invisible planet. By contrast, when a historian’s explanations don’t add up, he invents wild theories to conceal the role of Jewish moneychangers.

Notions about the “Illuminati” and so forth are more Goy disease. “Conspiracy theorists” imagine there are mysterious critters running the show – critters that remain interesting because they can never be fully exposed. They’re so brainwashed by Jewish lies that they are in a trance. This is the Goy disease. Without it, Jews would be finished. Without it, Gentiles would “wake up from their slumber.”

The Goy disease makes Gentiles think that Jews succeed because Jews are smarter than other people. Thus, Goys have a slave mentality. It says Jews deserve power, and by logical extension, Gentiles deserve slavery. Germans said the same thing after World War I. They lived in agonizing shame, and the Jewish-owned newspapers never let them forget that shame. This shame was so deep that it persists today. It is shame for crimes that were never committed. Jews, of course, feel no shame for herding German POWs into concentration camps and letting them starve by the tens of thousands. These were modern-day Andersonvilles. The Red Cross had plenty of food and supplies for the German prisoners, but Eisenhower (half Jewish) would not let those supplies reach the prisoners. Eisenhower embarked on a holocaust of extermination.

From childhood the Jew is told he is better than all others, and hated by all others. Gentile children are told, “Be nice to everyone.” They are indifferent toward Jews. For the Jew, this indifference is a “crime.” If the Jew cannot get Gentile worship, he will get Gentile hatred, and Gentile enslavement through debt. He will do anything to get attention; anything to make Gentiles believe that Jews are the “chosen people.” The Jew is a Woody Allen type who will destroy the world because women won’t grovel before his hideous majesty.

The lies spread far. The toxin runs deep. It is injected into you during your childhood. In the USA, Jews control most universities and most departments of education, and almost all textbook publishers. This is necessary, because most of our world view is formed during our childhood. Once our head becomes full of lies (such as the “holocaust”) we resist all evidence to the contrary, no matter how factual. The truth makes us uncomfortable. It challenges our world view. And our world view is that Jews are smarter. Jews are victims. Jews are the Master Race. Jews were slaves in ancient Egypt. And so on.

Do you think you are immune from this poison? You do? Really?

Suppose I were to read you some quotations about politics and economics, and you agreed with them because they were logical and supported by factual evidence. And now suppose I told you the quotation comes from Mein Kampf. Instantly you would change your mind. What you called “incontrovertible” a moment ago becomes “false.”
Are you sure you are toxin-free?

Jewish venom continues to make many Germans feel ashamed for being German. It makes anti-zionists hate Nazi Germany. It completely distorts history. It makes many anti-zionists believe that Jews were gassed by the millions.

Even Muslims get infected. They revere the Biblical Joseph. Is that the same Joseph from ancient Egypt? The same Hebrew? Please tell me that Muslims refer to a different Joseph. (I honestly don’t know, and I ask for clarification. If it is the same person, it does not invalidate Islam, just as Moses and all those Jews don’t invalidate Christianity.)

Fortunately the cure for the Goy disease lies in the Jews, who push and push until Gentiles can take no more. And still Jews keep pushing. Each time the Jew screams, “anti-Semitism,” it makes Gentiles less tolerant. And still the Jew screams. In Exodus 11:10, we read that the “Lord (i.e., Jewish brutality) hardened Pharaoh’s heart.”

Jews depict Hitler as a monster that went around preaching hate and doom from the start. Does that make sense to you? Germans were demoralized and terrified of war. They wanted optimism. No individual can come from nowhere and become famous by spreading hate. Great leaders make people feel good about themselves. They show the way to a better tomorrow. (Of course, I speak of Germany, so nothing I say can possibly be true.)

But even this was not enough to create the rise of Germany. The Jews finally pushed Germany over the edge. Their arrogance, their boycotts, their Communism, and so on gave power to Hitler. Imagine trying to be nice to a Jew, and the nicer you are, the more the Jews cry, “anti-Semitism!” In this way Jews create anti-Jewish feeling. Without “anti-Semitism,” they are lost.

By the way, contrary to the Goy disease, Hitler did not seek to further the interests of Jewish bankers. Quite the contrary. He had no success until the late 1920s, when he finally got support from two wealthy Gentile industrialists: Emil Kirdorf, and Fritz Thyssen. That was the key. Gentiles at the top became involved , at first for their own personal gain. True, Hitler worked with Jewish bankers at first. The bankers have so much power that the only way to get rid of them is to cooperate with them for a time. Then they can be removed.

There is no other way for the militant Jew; he must act thus. His nature compels him to destroy, even though he dimly realizes that he must destroy himself in the process. He knows at his core that he is a parasite, contingent upon his host. Thus he suffers from “dependence resentment.” What drives him is “anti-Semitism,” which he cannot live without, since “anti-Semitism” brings him “legitimacy.” If it does not exist, he will create it. As long as there is “anti-Semitism,” the Jew matters. If he pauses to look at a mirror, he encounters his own nothingness, which he cannot tolerate. Vulgarity, war, and arrogance are “revenge” against others because they are human, while the militant Jew is not. The militant Jew knows he can never be human. Like any parasite, he will always be a contingent entity.
Is he not Satanic?

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/exodus-revisited/
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests