THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » December 22nd, 2016, 1:30 pm wrote:
patrix wrote: Cluesforum is not the only site analyzing space imagery and pointing out problems with it. See http://www.aulis.com/ for example.
I wonder why they have Judy Wood's book for sale at this site.
Because they're shills right? So which sites are not shills besides Cluesforum in your opinion? No wait. Don't tell me. I might be a... <_<
albatrosv14

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes

Anyone want to analyze this? The video is pretty long and it shows various parts of ISS.
hoi.polloi

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

That's not how to use CluesForum. Posting shit and asking other people to analyze stuff. We don't do "post link and run" kind of things here. Alright?

Please people.

You are intelligent. You can see what's wrong with the video. You can help others see it by pointing it out.

Just posting without critique is tantamount to promoting the propaganda. Would you please use our forum?

We're not Facebook. Thank you!
theyBOUGHTit!

Re: LaMia 2933 Flight Hoax - 28/29-11-2016

Unread post by theyBOUGHTit! »

http://imgur.com/r/conspiracy/IzdfI

Here's my first contribution. I'd like to see these images on this post, not just where to click. I'm new, I'll figure it out. I've been reading this wonderful forum for some 5 or 6 years. It is very interesting how I stubbled across cluesforum. I had already been doing a lot of "red pill" research for a year or 2, having detected the fake moon landings, and accepted them as what they are. I had checked off a list of topics covered in the forum already. It was when I suspected that ALL satellites are phony, and Sputnik sounds more like a type of potato than a real spacecraft.

When researching you-tube videos about fake satellites, I found the link to cluesforum. Jackpot! There really ARE other people that have a brain at all!

I found it most entertaining at that time searching through cluesforum topics I was not yet familiar with, such as the TITANIC story and the involvement of J.P. Morgan. I already suspected that ALL the topics in cluesforum are pretty much well researched, containing undeniable evidence to support claims.

When I would come across other topics I was not yet familiar with, I could already tell, there is a greater than 99% chance that without even reading the topic, this is yet another BOGUS piece of "history/information". OF COURSE-- I read all the topic at least until I was convinced, if not all of it. I can see that a number of people make submissions WITHOUT EVEN READING the topic!

I'm sure others have a similar story. Not to make such a long post, CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS!! I can't believe cluesforum does not already have this most interesting photo comparison between La Mia flight 2933, and flight 93.

To me, these photos speak VOLUMES. It proves that the same perpetrators were responsible for both 9-11 AND this LaMia flight 2933.

EVEN BETTER!! I LIVE in Brasil half the time, so I have a particularly interesting perspective on the effects of NATIONAL PRIDE, and bullshit news :puke:

NATIONAL PRIDE is the number one problem when trying to get people to remove the head from the ass, and these days, people have their head SO far up, they are CHOKING on it!

People in Brasil all had a great laugh and a chuckle when they saw that TRUMP was THOROUGHLY predicted in the Simpson's cartoon in the year 2000, down to which state voted for Trump (which is totally impossible unless they had plans to make Trump president in the first place).

Ha Ha! Everyone in Brasil had a good laugh, and could see it CLEARLY that TRUMP was not elected, but rather it was in the plans a LONG time ago.

AND NOW?? This "plane crash" in Brasil that just happens to contain an ENTIRE FOOTBALL TEAM (not THAT!) was SO predicted in the Simpsons.... And let's review what was said: "We found an entire missing Brasilian soccer team WORKING in your reactor core!!".

What does Mr. Burns say in response? "That plane crashed in MY property!"

SO-- knowing that NUKES are fake, what did Mr. Burns REALLY just tell us? THE ENTIRE TEAM is WORKING in the FICTIONAL reactor CORE--- (the very CORE of it!), in other words, whatever passengers supposedly aboard this LaMia flight 2933 that WERE NOT "vic-sims" are PERFECTLY ALIVE AND WELL, and IN ON IT! KEEP IN MIND--- to WORK means that you get PAID!

I don't know at all if any of these people are dead or alive, BUT-- it seems like a logical pattern-- AFTER ALL--- the families are receiving donations to the tune of ENDLESS MILLIONS of Reais for having hit the most tragic chord you could think of-- A SOCCER TEAM DIES!! the WHOLE team!

The same (Brasilian) people who were just laughing about how TRUMP was predicted in the Simpsons suddenly change their tune to:

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT when all these people are DEAD?" Show them the SIMPSONS cartoon, and they seem to detect that SOMETHING is not the way it seems, BUT--- that NATIONAL PRIDE, well it "TRUMPS" (pardon my French...), well, REASON itself!
http://imgur.com/r/conspiracy/IzdfI

Cheers, cluesforum members!

ALSO-- I would JUST LOVE it if anyone that happens to DISAGREE with ANYTHING that I have to say, and also, in a civilized manner, offer counter evidence, or simply correction to something that I said that is incorrect (and obviously so, with evidence) Not to battle or make enemies, or even shake up the system (which I see as pointless). I simply have no other avenue of intelligent conversation.
Last edited by theyBOUGHTit! on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theyBOUGHTit!

In response to "PATRIX".

I can see that you have taken a few "red pills". However, you are jumping a number of guns delving into what I consider to be an "advanced" topic (fake satellites, that is).

I have successfully pulled MANY heads from MANY asses, so I generally know what TO and NOT TO say to people when getting into these topics.

Satellites, like I said, is an ADVANCED TOPIC, and it is actually the one that lead me to this forum in the first place. You should ALWAYS avoid overwhelming people with the satellites topic before making sure that some 20 other red pills get eaten.

What led ME to suspect that all satellites must be fake? Well, for starters, HOW DID THEY GET THERE when all of the delivery vehicles were a figment of our imagination? First you need to thoroughly accept that the moon landings were faked in a studio, the "Saturn V" rocket is totally bogus, SPUTNIK is bogus. The story laid out in this forum, particularly the "inventors" of satellites is very telling.

And there is Aurthur C. Clarke, (when I was a kid, I read 2001).

REALITY ALARM!! How does a FICTION writer "INVENT the communications satellite?" You need to go back, and READ and UNDERSTAND everything in the satellites section, and I recommend the "does rocketry work in a vacuum" as well, even though I have my disagreements with that topic. I have a simple science experiment you could do at home I will write about later....

Another extremely telling piece of research is to simply make a google search for "IMAGES, or PHOTOS, of satellites" as everyone has pointed out! Have fun in cartoon land! BE SURE TO POINT OUT which satellite is the REAL satellite when you make this search!

D'OH!! We know, we know! It hurts your pride a bit, but until you FINALLY take THIS red pill, you really are not doing this forum much good.

It seems well known in this forum that SATELLITES and DOES ROCKETRY WORK IN A VACUUM are pretty much the premier topics (and the most advanced).

If you try to jump the natural sequence that you should use to attempt to educate people, and jump to SATELLITES, you are only going to wind up with "THAT LOOK." :puke:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

theyBOUGHTit! Where to begin!

First you claim that you have been reading this forum for 5 or 6 years, and yet you don't introduce yourself in the required thread for newcomers. 2nd, I find your use of capitalization very inconsistent and odd. Also, I found this paragraph rather disturbing with your use of the 5 or 6 and then the 2 (11 - 2 anyone?) Also, spelling is very important. It's what sets this forum apart, IMO.

"Here's my first contribution. I'd like to see these images on this post, not just where to click. I'm new, I'll figure it out. I've been reading this wonderful forum for some 5 or 6 years. It is very interesting how I stubbled across cluesforum. I had already been doing a lot of "red pill" research for a year or 2, having detected the fake moon landings, and accepted them as what they are. I had checked off a list of topics covered in the forum already. It was when I suspected that ALL satellites are phony, and Sputnik sounds more like a type of potato than a real spacecraft."

I really can't see what your point is between flight 93 and 2933 - 93 has no plane!

And you may want to tone it down being a new member, as we don't try to pick fights, but we certainly will stand behind our research and discuss our differences in a mature, open-minded manner.
theyBOUGHTit!

Doesn't it seem odd that these people are all dressed in perfectly clean white and yellow suits? where is the sense of urgency?

I'd say these photos speak for themselves.

I don't have any intention of "picking fights", just thought that this could be a worthy contribution to this section.

Doesn't the similarity alarm you at all?

CHEERS! the last thing I want is to piss people off in the forum.

Take the photos, or leave them. I've said my piece!
theyBOUGHTit!

In response to "clued in".

I seem to recall, without checking on it, that I have agreed with a number of things that you have said. SO-- how are you, brother "clued in"?

I am not trying troll or shill, so I can't understand the vote of no-confidence so much. Fine, doubt how long I have been reading the forum. What's the point, and why would I have any motive to lie about that? I disagree with a number of things that people have posted in the forum, but unless you are CERTAIN that I am in fact lying about how long I've been reading the forum, why even suggest that, and what difference does it make if I was reading it for a month or 5 years? I am not precisely sure how long it's been, only that I started reading around the year 2012, or it could have been 2011.

I understand your point, how comparing flight 93 to LaMia 2933 where one has a plane in it, and and the other does not seems to be pointless, BUT--- it's just as pointless in the first place to suggest that there could even BE a plane crash without a plane!

But hey, I will try to listen to everyone with respect, and O.K., I am a CAPS HOUND, and I will chill out on that. Some people seem to think you are yelling when you use all caps, which seems weird to me, but I have noticed people perceive it that way.

Can we examine these photos for a minute, though? (I was under the impression that EVIDENCE was king here....)

#1 where are the engines from flight 2933? are we to believe that the crash was so forceful that the engines flew off, but there were survivors? The wing is also UPSIDE DOWN (OOPS! sorry for yelling!), and yet somehow placed as if it had just snapped off the plane. :lol:

#2 As cluesforum members, we should ALL know by now that the flight 93 photos are the least consistent with an actual plane crash of ANY of them! That makes flight 93 the mother of all fake plane crashes! No plane! SO-- unless you are suggesting that flight 93 actually happened according to the official story, then it's safe to say that the photos from flight 93 are fake or staged. Where does that leave us when a known fake crash is so very similar (and I ask you to spend 10 minutes examining the photos for anomilies, please!) to this supposedly real crash?

If I was in the same room as you, I'd shake your hand with all due respect, especially since I don't even know you! Please, I would ask the same!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

theyBOUGHTit! wrote:People in Brasil all had a great laugh and a chuckle when they saw that TRUMP was THOROUGHLY predicted in the Simpson's cartoon in the year 2000, down to which state voted for Trump (which is totally impossible unless they had plans to make Trump president in the first place).
Maybe you should do a little more homework before repeating some of the viral conspiracy baloney created for fun or to make "theorists" appear goofy. You know, sharpen your BS meter a bit.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2399610
theyBOUGHTit!

Holy cow, Clued in!

You just pointed it out to me! I had not seen the extremely interesting numerology in:

Flight 93, (and the second one, 2933! (2)93(3), and of course, the fact that the number 33 is cut off right at that number on the "wreckage".

I had zero intention of trying to do these numerology games myself, but I am new, and I understand why one would question newer members.

Hey, I'm mostly here to agree with what has already been posted, and I've seen people that are trying to disagree with it get chewed up because they have no evidence to offer. I may be new, but hey, when you catch me saying something like "the moon landings happened" then I can see questioning who I am and what I have to say.

Just discovering the numerology of flight 93 and 2933 was entertainment in itself! What are the odds?

Happy Holidays! B)
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

theyBOUGHTit! » December 26th, 2016, 11:06 am wrote:Doesn't it seem odd that these people are all dressed in perfectly clean white and yellow suits? where is the sense of urgency?

I'd say these photos speak for themselves.

I don't have any intention of "picking fights", just thought that this could be a worthy contribution to this section.

Doesn't the similarity alarm you at all?

CHEERS! the last thing I want is to piss people off in the forum.

Take the photos, or leave them. I've said my piece!
theyBOUGHTit - I am trying really hard to believe you are here as an "ordinary person", when you make so many contradictory statements. You claim you are not here to piss anyone off, but then start making passive/aggressive statements like the one above. I also don't appreciate your comment: "SO-- unless you are suggesting that flight 93 actually happened according to the official story..." by me simply stating I don't see the similarities since 93 had no plane.

You claim you understand how some people interpret using all caps as yelling, so you say you will refrain. But then you make a ridiculous statement like the Oops comment - why include that if not to agitate?

"#1 where are the engines from flight 2933? are we to believe that the crash was so forceful that the engines flew off, but there were survivors? The wing is also UPSIDE DOWN (OOPS! sorry for yelling!), and yet somehow placed as if it had just snapped off the plane. :lol:"

And finally, I don't like how you come on this board as a new member and start dictating how WE should behave, ESPECIALLY after your cavalier entrance on this board!

"One thing I would ask of people is to try to keep conversations civilized, as though the person you are talking with were sitting in the room.people seem to say a lot of things on the internet in comments that they would clearly not say if their subject were sitting in the room with them. Don't take things so personally, please! this is supposed to be a FORUM where we can express ourselves in a civilized manner without all the mud slinging. I just want to go out of my way to express my respect for EVERYONE who submits articles here, and hope that this can be maintained NO MATTER WHAT people have to say. We all deserve respect.
theyBOUGHTit!

Never meant to get off on the wrong foot with anyone. I'm just bored surfing the internet, and wanted to chat. Never meant to get into conflicts. Perhaps it's best that I just read the forum from now on? Also, I honestly didn't mean any disrespect in the ways you may have perceived, and I apologize for that. I can't say for sure that everything I say is always 100% accurate, and probably almost nobody can. I just wanted some stimulation, not conflict.
hoi.polloi

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Dear theyBOUGHTit!

I am not sure you are suited to the forum, even though you are an enthusiastic proponent of media fakery.

The concern I have is that you are not a dry, understated or calm enough read for the average person.

The enthusiasm is very lively and wonderful in every day practice, or even less moderated discussion forums, but you seem like a bit of the proverbial bull in the china shop here. Rather than reasonable posts on topic it seems you like to careen around to whatever occurs to you.

You could be a very intelligent and fun person to be around, that's for sure. I might love to meet you if you're legitimately that personality type. But your enthusiasm is translated poorly on a forum that prizes reason and discourse. Thanks for your understanding. Nothing personal.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

D'OH!! We know, we know! It hurts your pride a bit, but until you FINALLY take THIS red pill, you really are not doing this forum much good.
Hi there.

I find this attitude a bit odd. No one here can "FINALLY" say if satellites or manned space travel for that matter are real/fake because we are controlled by people that lie to us. But we can look at the imagery and conclude it is fake. So what does that tell us? It tells us that the images are fake. Nothing more, nothing less. I does *not* tell us whether there are people in space. But if there are, they are not showing us any imagery of that.

That is as far as we get with image analysis. To get further we need to look at other things. Reentry is something I find improbable. I think anything that reenters meets the same fate as a meteor. You burn and then you crash. And *that* *combined* with the obviously faked ISS footage is why I conclude that manned space travel is *most likely* a hoax.

Satellites on the other hand we can observe. There is the Moon which is a natural satellite, and if you look at the Moon at night with a telescope you will see dots moving in front of it, which probably are satellites. I at least cannot find any better explanation. And then there is GPS and satellite TV which I wrote about before.
It is up to the story teller to provide the evidence of his story.
We, on the other hand, have evidence that the people we are dealing with have a history of telling untruthful stories.
HonestlyNow, Who are "we"? Are you suggesting I'm against you/this forum for wanting to discuss whether satellites exist? How unbiased and scientific...</irony>

Yes there is evidence showing that Sputnik and other imagery is manipulated/faked but again that does *not* say that satellites is a hoax. So if you're the story teller, I don't think you have the evidence.
Last edited by patrix on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

patrix wrote:There is the Moon which is a natural satellite, and if you look at the Moon at night with a telescope you will see dots moving in front of it, which probably are satellites. I at least cannot find any better explanation. And then there is GPS and satellite TV which I wrote about before.
Yes. There are established observable natural celestial objects moving in predictable patterns ostensibly through the viewfinders of simple telescopes, and the tracking data that can be viewed in simple table format on observation web sites.

"And then" there are the GPS and satellite TV subjects you merely mentioned without offering any proof of their connection to such objects.

You are conflating natural satellites with the claims of lying humans speaking of manmade satellites. Again. This is a big flaw in your reasoning, and it's a deceptive way to teach people to talk about the subject.

Now, have you anything further to offer on this topic, or will you continue to try to muddy everyone's thinking?