THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by brianv »

Pug wrote:Anyone seen this?

Nurse Who “Saw Everything” At Hospital After Suspicious Batman Shooting Found Dead at 46

Jenny Gallagher, a nurse who treated victims of the highly suspicious “Batman” shooting in Aurora, Colorado last month, is dead at age 46. The reported cause of death: drowning.

http://www.theendrun.com/batman-shootin ... d-drowning Source: The END RUN
Yes, it's in the BATMAN thread Image
MattMarriott
Banned

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by MattMarriott »

archived 2008
http://web.archive.org/web/200808251254 ... 385046/pg1

IOC International Olympic Committee, Jacques Rogge, & Illuminati agenda for Israel for dummies

Question:
Why does the IOC still refuse to sponsor a memorial for the Israeli athletes murdered in Munich in 1972?
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... print.html

Answer:
IOC is controlled by the illuminati
Now, how far will they go?
Jacques Rogge, the president of the IOC, coordinated the physical attack to Ekatherini Thanou and Kostas Kenteris (the first white to become world's best in a sprint event, in the age of global athletics), hours before the opening of the Olympics in Athens 2004.
No wonder that the IOC is working overtime to push forward the doping conspiracy (1), one of the most important illuminati hoaxes, serving many key agendas.

Illuminati Israel agenda for dummies
The 2 basic facts:
-one of the illuminati end times agendas is the destruction of Israel.
- the most important weapon of the illuminati used to achieve this agenda is the government of Israel, a bunch of traitors on the illuminati payroll.

Notes
(1) Who, How and Why explained long ago -
doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com... - the next victim:
Google, as usual, knows it best:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... spiracy%22

(2) Glory Of the Olive, the illuminati code for the destruction of Israel and Catholic Church
http://glory-of-the-olive.blogspot.com/
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Hubble or Bubble?

Unread post by Dcopymope »

FakeWorld wrote:Hello,
The research regarding the NASA fakes here in this forum is close to the truth but the most important thing is to draw the conclusion why they are doing this to us.

As far as I can see is this an atheist forum not discussing the satanic roots at the top of the conspiracy with secret societies who have occult knowledge to contact the "Fallen Angels/Demons" that are in the dimension we cant see.
The video below is a very fitting subject to what you are talking about here. To put it all into perspective, the majority of the people claiming to be abducted by "aliens" were also all engaging in some form of occult practice, the obvious reason is because doing these things is like asking to be contacted as the video below discusses.

Demystifying the Occult:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8UCNJIKWo

Article of concern: Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men A Striking Resemblance

There is a reason why we are given these images from Hollywood of so called aliens, its not just imagination, they didn't just make it all up, it is in fact very deliberate.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

"Alien Logic"

:P
Dcopymope
Banned

reel.deal wrote:Image
"Alien Logic"

This satire (assuming this is what this is) isn't far off, because it is America afterall where most of the UFO and alleged abduction reports are happening, the obvious reason is because it is America where you will also see the most occult/satanic activity as that article I linked pointed out.
Dcopymope
Banned

reel.deal wrote:Image
"Alien Logic"

Going on about the appearance of these grey "aliens", it is amazing to me how much is actually in the Bible. Here is part of an article that discusses a Biblical scripture in Revelation that seem to be describing the appearance of these 'unclean' or 'evil' spirits that the likes of Aleister Crowley and numerous other people claimed to have had an encounter with.
1. Aliens in the Book of Revelation?

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty... Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon."
- Rev 16:12-19, 21

Dr. David Allen Lewis & Robert Shreckhise postulate,

“In Chapter Sixteen it speaks of three alien beings who go forth to deceive the rulers of the Earth. [The three aliens in Revelation Sixteen have an amphibian or reptilian appearance... So here we read about three frog-like unclean spirits… They are not actually frogs, but “like” frogs. Probably that describes their alien features or appearance..."
- Dr. David Allen Lewis & Robert Shrekhise, UFO: End-Time Delusion , pgs. 46-47

Their description is of these frog-like entities leading the kings of the earth together, prior to Christ’s return, preparing for the battle of Armageddon.

Paradox Brown, expounding upon this possible connection, similarly writes:

"...But note that John doesn't say the three evil spirits "ARE three frogs". He says they "looked like frogs"... Let's say that John was shown in his Revelation vision an image of something he had never seen before... It makes sense that if John didn't know what this creature was, and had never seen anything like it, that he would describe it as "looking like" something he was familiar with. John chose a frog. But if John had never seen this creature before, that doesn't mean we never have. Closer to Jesus' return in linear time than John, and closer to the book of Revelation being fulfilled, it stands to reason that we may have become familiar with this frog-like creature, even though John was not...
I propose that the culturally common image of a "gray alien" looks much like a frog...

"1. Frogs and “gray aliens” both have large eyes, and similar facial features.

ImageImageImageImage

... large heads and black "wrap around" eyes... slit mouth and no nose to speak of...

"2. Frogs and gray aliens have similar hand and finger structure....From Wikipedia on Gray aliens, "Hand is generally described with four fingers and no thumb with slight webbing between fingers. Two fingers appear longer than the others...

Alien hand artist depiction Frog feet
ImageImageImage

"In "Space Travelers and the Genesis of the Human Form", by Joan D'Arc, she says, "...the alien gray... fingers are long and thin, and generally with rounded pads or bulbs at the end... There are usually 4 fingers and a thumb, but sometimes 3 fingers and a thumb are noted." Frogs also are known for having rounded pads or bulbs on their fingertips... Below a frog is compared to a sketch by abductee Colin Wright, who sketched a "gray alien’s" hand based on what he saw during his “alien abduction” experience in 1992 with a “gray alien”. The resemblance is striking, note the long fingers and bulbs.

ImageImage

"3. Both “gray aliens” and frogs have no distinguishable external genitalia...

ImageImage

"4. Frogs and gray aliens both have no hair. "Frogs have no hair." [6]
Wikipedia says of gray aliens, "Head generally described as hairless, sometimes a slight fuzz. Bodies are hairless." So both “gray aliens” and frogs are hairless.
... Additionally, I do want to add a couple equally strange similarities, going beyond the topic of just appearance:

"5. Both frogs and “gray aliens” absorb through their skin.
From Wikipedia, "Greys reportedly absorb food as well as excrete waste through the skin, which makes them emit a foul odor." Of frogs, Wikipedia says, "... oxygen can pass through their highly permeable skin. This unique feature allows frogs to "breathe" largely through their skin."

"6. Both frogs and “gray aliens” reproduce through external reproductive means. Grays are said to reproduce their own kind by cloning, which is an external non-mammalian reproductive method which would take place in a lab, and growth would occur in an artificial womb environment. Frogs also reproduce externally, the male and female components issuing out of the body and fertilizing, then growing in an external environment like a pond."
- Paradox Brown, A Modern Guide to Demons and Fallen Angels , pgs. 255-260
Source: http://www.alienresistance.org/arstrongdelusion.htm
alex_ro
Banned

Re: The 'cold' of space and our Universe that isn't.

Unread post by alex_ro »

By the way, I forgot to thank you all here for making me (and my 15 y.o. son) laugh for hours seeing all those NASA pictures and films that you so thoroughly researched. (although some of your claims can be easily debunked, but don't ask me to do that, I'm not interested)

After that, of course they made me really think, So I used some of the links you posted to get started to check things out.

I didn't actually get very far. According to several NASA articles and interviews that I researched (some posted here, possibly all, as I didn't read all the threads), now I have no choice but to admit that manned trips to the Moon are faked. However, I still think that unmanned space trips have not been faked. And I certainly think satellites are up there.
alex_ro
Banned

Unread post by alex_ro »

scud wrote:I apologise most humbly to ‘Geocentrists’ everywhere and slap myself round the chops repeatedly with a fillet of frozen fucking haddock for poor choice of words
This speaks much about you. Better to refrain from false apologies than claiming them.

scud wrote:But since you seemed to have agreed with virtually everything that I have said
No, I haven't. I haven't agreed with your physics (what physics??), and I certainly haven't agreed with you claiming all sorts of conspiracy things without evidence (your links really lack; but anyway I am not interested in this part).

What I said is that OBSERVATIONALLY geocentrism has a strong case. Even most famous cosmologists (the honest ones) agree to this.

scud wrote:how NASA might be expected to safely land an object on Mars since we’re static and the red planet is reckoned to be scorching through space at 58,000 Mp/h.
Exactly with the same physics as in heliocentrism. Apparently you have no idea what relativity means.

And whatever Mars' speed may be, you can always intercept it in YOUR convenient point. Did you think that the spaceship would have to catch up with Mars?

scud wrote:Not forgetting the standard procedure of launch
What about it? Each time thousands of people watch that, and they see nothing wrong.

scud wrote:and the problems of escaping the effects of Earth’s gravity.
Actually, if gravity was that strong as you seem to believe, we wouldn't be able to move. At all.

scud wrote:All mused over here.. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1391&start=240 but unfortunately delivered in a superior and all-knowing tone.
I read that one (selectively) long before reading anything of yours. And there is GOOD HUMOUR in that thread (as in many on this forum), unlike yours. As for your calculations, I didn't even read them, because, trust me, whatever you do, they'll do it better. Been there, seen that. Won't waste any more time on this.

However, with this occasion I found out that you're a Brit. Cool! Really liked it in UK!

scud wrote:hoping that in the mean time we receive a satisfactory (and beautifully eloquent ) answer from Alex
What answer are you waiting for?

scud wrote:If a geocentric Universe is correct then every single achievement announced by NASA (and others) must be a lie as we do not have a method of matching, let alone surpassing any of our Planets or Moon’s orbital speeds.
Of course it wouldn't mean such a thing.

Cheers.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

[quote="alex_ro"][/quote]
I'm so glad you joined us here. I loved your posts today. I particularly love that you think God's Creation may actually be what happened.

You have absolutely made my day better. Keep posting here, please.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

This is a fantastic thread. :wub: Now I finally understand that the moons of Jupiter in fact orbit planet Earth at a far distance, while also orbiting planet Jupiter that doesn't orbit the Sun but orbits planet Earth that is not really a planet but something flat that we walk on or swim in except the Aussis that hangs on to it someway or another like taking a shower down under while NASA sends it fireworks upwards into a very hot sky and the aussies downwards also into a hot sky except at night when the sky is not hot and all this stuff was created by G in six days. :wub:
fbenario

alex_ro wrote:If you further divide that by an expansion rate of 70, you obtain a figure less than 10,000 years as age for the Universe. Pretty much what the Bible says. How interesting, isn’t it? Especially since it obviously says farewell to evolution.
It would mean an awful lot to me if you would post everything you know that might objectively prove the timeline of the Bible. Thank you very, very much.
fbenario

Heiwa wrote:all this stuff was created by G in six days. :wub:
No, that's just silly. Hebrew did not define Gen 1:1 'days' as our modern 24-hour days; rather, Hebrew defined 'days' as similar to our modern geological eras, epochs, ages, etc. Please don't purposely muddy everyone's understanding. This stuff is hard enough to understand with everyone doing their best to post in good faith.
alex_ro
Banned

Unread post by alex_ro »

fbenario wrote:It would mean an awful lot to me if you would post everything you know that might objectively prove the timeline of the Bible. Thank you very, very much.
The timeline of the Bible? You mean, to prove that Adam lived for 900 and then some years? I can't.

If instead you meant how the Universe can be less than 6000 years old, that I can.

But now, prior to sleeping, I am going to watch several movies debunking the Moon manned landings. You guys have really taken away my sleep !

So stay tuned. However, let's make something clear. While I will post a whole lot of links to scientific papers (should I start a new thread? is that allowed? otherwise where to put them? in this thread?), don't expect me to translate them for you. I will presume that you can read such papers by your own. But of course if you have SOME unclarities, I will be glad to help.

fbenario wrote:
Heiwa wrote:all this stuff was created by G in six days. :wub:
No, that's just silly.
Of course it's not. It's the truth.

fbenario wrote:Hebrew did not define Gen 1:1 'days' as our modern 24-hour days
Of course they did. They still do. By their calendar it's about year 5800. About 2 centuries until the end of the world.

However, I would rather estimate (I have reasons for this) that it's 2 decades or even less. Until all the clocks in the world will stop. Forever.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

alex_ro wrote:Within evolution theory, there can be no answer other than aliens.
Does this idea apply only to the human species or also to the ants? I'm just curious.
And if aliens revolved around the Earth (geocentric theory), how did they get here? They should feel very dizzy.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

My online etymological dictionary traces the meaning of the name Simon to the Hebrew phrase: "he has heard." (Enough, evidently). whew...