THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear TripleSpeak,

This has been a long week. Your post here, and the subsequent one in the “Bill Hicks” thread reminds me of just how important it is for a moderator to keep watch over this forum.

Take a break from posting for the next few days, and allow me to regain my eyesight. :wacko:

I will consider reactivating your Member status in the time being.

Sincerely,

SCS
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

simonshack » October 21st, 2018, 3:27 am wrote:(In answer to a post by SCS over at this other thread: viewtopic.php?p=2406634#p2406634 )
SacredCowSlayer wrote: I recommend skipping straight to the 11:21 mark for the absurd reference to “the real skull,” which is of course stored in the freezer. . . naturally. :rolleyes: ]
I can't help but cringe at the sick & crude "sense of humor" pervading the ongoing storyboard for this particular 'couple of crisis actors'. Very unfunny, if you ask me.

Yet, you can hear the TED audience laughing heartily at 13:45 of this clip https://youtu.be/M6TMSQWI9m4?t=1003 when "Gabby" replies to the Navy seal holding her from behind. The Navy seal goes: "Everything good"? Gabby replies : "Good! Good stuff!" Or wait...does she say "stuff"? Or am I hearing something else? :mellow:
Simon,

I went to the 13:45 mark, and don’t see or hear what you have described above. At that point they are evidently reminiscing about the sweet times together during her “recovery.” :puke:

Am I missing something, or did you perhaps mean to link to a different video? Or maybe I don’t have my audio up loud enough. . . Curiosity has the better of me here.

SCS :)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SacredCowSlayer » October 21st, 2018, 10:47 am wrote: I went to the 13:45 mark, and don’t see or hear what you have described above.
I did the same thing. But he marked the link at t=1003, which is at 16:43. So, go to there.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

HonestlyNow » October 21st, 2018, 10:35 am wrote:
SacredCowSlayer » October 21st, 2018, 10:47 am wrote: I went to the 13:45 mark, and don’t see or hear what you have described above.
I did the same thing. But he marked the link at t=1003, which is at 16:43. So, go to there.
Thanks HonestlyNow. Much appreciated.

SCS :)
sharpstuff

Engineering Social Discord: “Diversity”

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Engineering 'diversity'

Thesis

The apparent move by those we may not accept as any 'authority' that is constantly bombarding us that we should accept: 'diversity'.

It is my belief (as least, I imagine) that 'Diversity' is another (ploy) form of engineering. Social behavours.

It is a deception par excellence of engineering human behavious, much in the same way as engineering other human behaviours such as nutrition, disease, perceived racism or anything else that contradicts what controllers wish to denounce as part of 'ordinary' human behaviours, such as trying to survive in whatever is to us a 'natural' environment and working with each other to establish a mutual survival in particular environments that can establish such survival without conflicts with others and that might lead to a non-survival mechanism.

Note: All definitions are from the Oxford English dictionaries.

Definition:
diverse (adjective)

Showing a great deal of variety; very different.
‘a culturally diverse population’
‘subjects as diverse as architecture, language teaching, and the physical sciences’

Origin

Middle English: variant of divers.

divers (adjective)
literary, archaic

Of varying types; several.
‘in divers places’

Origin

Middle English: via Old French from Latin diversus ‘diverse’, from divertere ‘turn in separate ways’ (see divert).

To paraphrase the above, we are all different. We therefore have different proclivities as to our (let's say), 'behaviours'.

We may (?) agree that we all have different ways of doing things (behaviours).

The interesting notion (based on the definition below) follows:

DIVERT (capitals mine)
verb
[with object]

1 Cause (someone or something) to change course or turn from one direction to another.

The significant word is 'cause' and reflects the nature of this thread.

I submit, without prejudice, that the apparent present notion requiring the use of the word 'diversity' is yet another means of deceiving the populace into believing that diversity is a matter for human contemplation and acceptance that requires the beliefs that all diverse human behaviours are valid and should be acceptable.

Question: Should we accept any and every 'human' behaviour as acceptable?

What offends humanists is the fact that we are now supposed to accept what we consider (as caring people) is what we consider offensive behaviours such as the genital mutilation (e.g. circumcision, male and female) or stabbing (a surgical procedure requiring consent in loco parentis or otherwise of infant humans without their consent) with 'vaccines' or 'anti-biotics' as a 'normal' practice.

If certain people wish to become a trans-generised person, then so be it. Why should I or you have to accept that except for our caring about their well-being?

If certain individuals wish to be 'homosexual', why should I care but have to accept that it is some sort of 'norm' and may be ostracised because I do not accept that way of life. If that is their proclivity, why should I care or care less? Why do I need or want to know?

Conversely, if I wish to be 'heterosexual' why should I be ostracised because I cannot accept another way of life?

Diversity of human behaviours may or may not be accepted by others, expected and legislated, is control of behaviours that are not always acceptable to humans who disagree.

'Celebrate' diversity? Yes, but let those who are diverse (including myself, perhaps...oooo! the thought of chewing the end of that lit candle really turn me on...) just keep it to themselves, I do not have to know about it, or accept it. I don't make posters to claim my heterosexuality, why do others bother to proclaim their own proclivities? and why should I care? Do they care about me? When was my heterosexuality confirmed in some parade in the street?

Be well,
Sharpstuff
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Engineering Social Discord: “Diversity”

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry folks, but I'll just lock this thread for now - since I think it will inevitably lead to discussions about transgender topics - which quite frankly are not my cup of tea (and outside of the scope of this forum). If you're interested in such topics, please go to Fakeologist.com.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Engineering Social Discord: “Diversity”

Dear Cluesforum Members,

I spoke with Simon today, and we are both in agreement that there are substantive issues with how this topic has been presented. As such, it does not properly belong on this forum.

If the concept of how “diversity” is used to cause division and deception can be made into a useful topic somehow in the future, then we shall see what form that takes.

Otherwise, this topic is Locked.

Sincerely,

SCS
Mansur

Re: SUGGESTION BOX (for Admin action)

Unread post by Mansur »

[Admin Notice by SCS: I’m trying to make this process more efficient. Not the other way around. Thanks though.]
SacredCowSlayer » October 30th, 2018, 3:11 am wrote: I encourage anyone who wishes to assist me in the effort of compiling posts that discuss, specifically, “The Holocaust,” to post links on the Admin Suggestion topic.
I do not want to advertise “Mathis” here, but, for want of better, I would draw attention to his Irwing article, – not so much because of its content but rather because it points to an area that is fairly wide and unexplored.
http://mileswmathis.com/irving.pdf
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Engineering Racism

Dear ElSushi,

Thank you for your contributions to this forum.

I will kindly ask you to post your replies outside the quotation box, as opposed to using that (very) difficult to read light blue as an attempt to distinguish your reply from that which is being quoted.

I understand it’s another step, and can be somewhat tedious. But better to correct it now than later.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions about this.

Thanks again,

SCS

Admin Notice(simon) : Done! (as a courtesy to my fellow "expat" friend). You owe me some Japanese cookies, ElSushi !
:P

[Admin Notice by SCS: Thanks Simon! As soon as you get your cookies please feel free to place this post in the Derailing Room. :) ]
Mansur

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Mansur »

Sorry to interfere in, but Kham did not say "random" or "terror" at all. In her place I would in no way feel challenged, considering that she said very reasonable things; -- even in the case of a small scrimmage people will “get the heck out”…

[Shooting affair occurs I believe sometimes even in my absolute (or comparatively) no-guns-zone-country. (E.g. out of jealousy, as it was mentioned above; this feeling can grow to such a theatrical/pathetic emotion as to search for its outburst crowded places such as bars – maybe just the one that’s been its birthplace.) -- ”Bar-shooting” btw is a curious term; it implies regular occurring (as in Hollywood movies). I mean the term makes so to speak “reality”. – Maybe shootings in some places are really regular and so they get their regular, four-line, media coverage.]
patrix

Re: SUGGESTION BOX (for Admin action)

Unread post by patrix »

When I walked off on my journey into the Concave Earth idea over at WildHeretic.
Say what? Talk about "drop". May I inform you that over here at CF we find the globe theory VERY appealing since it's been around since the birth of astronomy and has NEVER been disproven.
Kham
Admin

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Kham »

Observer,

RE:Tom Hoyer

I never made a statement about the truth or falsity of the scenario concerning the death of Luke, Son of Tom Hoyer. It is interesting how many of these hoaxed events are tied to real people, whether it be by coercion such as blackmail or compliance as in CIA asset. I am sure there are many other ways of which we are unaware as we are stumbling in the dark here.

The people who objected to that post inserted their own conclusions to my words. I made no conclusions myself, just observations. Nice try observer. Keep ranting.

RE: Eyewitness to a bar shooting

I believe first hand experiences are an important part of reminding ourselves that the behavior of hoaxers is not based in reality. So it’s ok to relate info other people said but not our own experience? That doesn’t make any sense. It wouldn’t matter what facts I gave you about the night of the event where I witnessed 2 people die and 3 get injured from gun fire in a bar. There is just no way to prove it to you. Sounds like you are just trying to shut me up.

You even linked my name to those who make claims about witnessing the twin towers fall. What’s your deal man?

There is something else going on here. Observer, what is the real reason behind your vitriol concerning my post? How is my eye witness account even a big deal? In reality, shootings happen all the time and people die that never make it into the news. See inner city violence.
Kham
Admin

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Kham »

Observer,

Random? Who said in the shooting I witnessed the gunman fired at random? Not me. You are making things up now. You don’t even know details yet you as making assumptions. Again I must ask what is your true motive?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Observer,

I'm getting rather weary of reading your wordy / long-winded posts (and the many re-quoted ones) - so please consider embracing "the art of brevity". Also, let me say that I'm not going to support your "demands" for Kham to elaborate about her experience (although she's of course free to do so at will) for the simple reason that Kham, a friend of mine whom I've met personally and who has very positively contributed to diffusing our forum's work over the years - especially as a (quite brilliant) host of the Clues Chronicle podcasts - deserves no such "public scrutiny". Nothing could possibly cast a shadow over - or much less "nullify" - her longstanding contributions to our collective efforts.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd welcome if Kham decided to share more details about that experience - but its' up to her to do so at will.

Now, to "lighten up the mood" here, let me share a most freakish experience of mine... which very nearly ended my days! I must have been in my early twenties at the time and I had travelled with two dear friends (Tore & Nora) to a tranquil small lake located high up in the hills in southern Norway (surrounded by spectacular scenery / snowy mountain tops, etc - a deserted yet majestic place far away from any signs of "civilization"). Years earlier, Nora's father had built a small log cabin by the lake where we took shelter for a couple of nights. One evening we went fishing in a small rowing boat. It was a windless day, the lake was flat as a mirror - and the silence was almost eerie: we really felt like we were the only / last inhabitants on planet Earth.

All of a sudden, a "bang" echoes in the air - and almost instantly, I see some tiny object splashing in the water right next to me - no more than a couple of meters away from the boat. In fact, I simultaneously heard a faint "whoosh" next to me - that is, pretty damn close to my ear! The three of us kind of freezed - and after a few seconds staring at each other, we all said - almost in unison - "whaat the HECK was THAT?!" I told my friends about the splash and the whoosh - and we concluded to our horror that it must have been a bullet. My first thought was that perhaps some duck hunters had mistakenly shot at us. The problem was that...there was not a single duck in sight! As we looked around us - someone caught a glimpse of something moving in the tall grass on a little mound by the lakeside. So we started rowing towards that spot (don't ask me why were such fearless daredevils!) and as we landed there, we walked up the small "grassy knoll". There we almost stumbled over two old drunkards sitting in the grass, surrounded by empty beer cans. One of them was still holding a revolver (I'm no gun expert, but it had that typical barrel) - and smiling meekly, like a child caught stealing cookies... End of story: we saw them off as they staggered down the hill and out of sight - having somehow obtained their excuses and promises not to play with that gun ever again (I still wonder how the three of us were satisfied that it was safe to just let them walk back home...).

So yeah, folks, I have witnessed a shooting - and at VERY CLOSE range too! And it was never reported in the news media. -_-
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Observer wrote:What are we readers supposed to imagine...?
So, dear Goggler, are we having fun trying to put the entire forum into a straitjacket and drawing unsympathetic caricatures of valuable contributors? Who is next on your pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop list? CluedIn? Bongostaple? anonjedi2? Farcevalue? SCS? Maat? Apache?
fbenario » November 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm wrote: Too much bragging, too much effusive praise for our forum, too much gilding our lily. Seemed to be trying to convince us of something, such as her bona fides and trustworthiness.
Not my style either, fbenario, but don´t let jealousy get the better of you.