THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sykkelmannen

Re: Engineering Nutrition

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

[Notice Edited by SCS on 12/24/18: For the sake of kindness.]

SacredCowSlayer » December 7th, 2018, 4:48 am wrote: Please do tell us where this “zero cost” food may be found.
In the dumpsters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumpster_diving

You can also ask for free cooked food in any food joint. Chances are they have leftovers that nobody asked for yet, and they'll be happy to arrange a pickup routine. I have so much free food, I don't know what to do with it. People think I'm crazy cos I'm constantly looking for eaters :D Haven't bought any food since 2011.

You are welcome ;)
sykkelmannen

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

To call - the result of overproduction and obscene wealth which is perfectly good food that ends up in the bin - to call this food garbage is a very poor example of critical thinking and of a general lack of respect for both animal and human slave labor. Personally, I don't see any better way of screwing the psychos trying to rule us than to STOP giving them money.

But maybe your point is that we're allowed to talk freely about how the government fools us all the time as long as we show up at those jobs and "Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." ? :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

sykkelmannen » December 10th, 2018, 2:58 pm wrote:To call - the result of overproduction and obscene wealth which is perfectly good food that ends up in the bin - to call this food garbage is a very poor example of critical thinking and of a general lack of respect for both animal and human slave labor. Personally, I don't see any better way of screwing the psychos trying to rule us than to STOP giving them money.

But maybe your point is that we're allowed to talk freely about how the government fools us all the time as long as we show up at those jobs and "Give back to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." ? :)
I’ve stated before that I’m pretty much an “eat and let eat” kind of guy, so in that spirit I say “carry on.” ;)
sharpstuff

Re: Engineering disease

Unread post by sharpstuff »

My Dear Patrix,

I would beg you (and others) to start some alternative research. You still appear (like others here) to have the notion of germs, viruses, microbes, immune systems, D.N.A. and all the other paraphenalia of 'accepted' views have some validity. On this track one can go no further.

There is no 'real life' evidence that any of these notions are real in any sense that can be verified, produced and available as such, for or to you or me.

Please start here, even for the sake of a difference of opinion.

http://www.newmedicine.ca/german-new-medicine.php

Please do not lock yourself into a system of which you might want to refrain without further data.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

sharpstuff » December 13th, 2018, 11:50 am wrote:My Dear Patrix,

I would beg you (and others) to start some alternative research. You still appear (like others here) to have the notion of germs, viruses, microbes, immune systems, D.N.A. and all the other paraphenalia of 'accepted' views have some validity. On this track one can go no further.

There is no 'real life' evidence that any of these notions are real in any sense that can be verified, produced and available as such, for or to you or me.

Please start here, even for the sake of a difference of opinion.

http://www.newmedicine.ca/german-new-medicine.php

Please do not lock yourself into a system of which you might want to refrain without further data.
So you question the existence of microbes? Then please explain what it is that can be cultivated in a petri dish? What happens when something organic decompose? How does milk turn sour?

And are you then also implying that ALL researchers such as Thomas Seyfried are "in on it"?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » December 14th, 2018, 4:04 am wrote:The issue of Cancer
Patrix.

Tell us what you have learned about the two sides of chemistry, the two major fluids in the body, and what these could possibly mean in regards to what is called "cancer" (or any other thing called a "disease").

Thank you.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

You expressed doubt ICfreely, and “begged me to start some alternative research”. I fail to see what you mean.

I did no such thing, patrix. That was sharpstuff, not me.

And are you then also implying that ALL researchers such as Thomas Seyfried are "in on it"?”

You're the one making all the implications here, not me.

If your goal is to derail this thread by constantly getting into asinine arguments with people, then you've done a spectacular job. Bravo!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Apologies for confusing you two ICfreely and Sharpstuff.

I sense that you don't have much interest in this subject and seem to more want to discuss my choice of wording etc. I'm not a native English speaker by the way.

I on the other hand find this very interesting and useful. If cancer, heart disease, dementia can be linked to microbe overgrowth, then there exists easy and effective ways to prevent and treat these issues.

Sharpstuff, you seem to not find Seyfrieds research very interesting. How come?

"This book might make you (and others) rethink."

Thanks. I'll take a look but in what way do we need to rethink in your opinion? Should microbes/fungi/bacteria be called something else?
HonestlyNow

patrix » December 14th, 2018, 10:46 am wrote: If cancer, heart disease, dementia can be linked to microbe overgrowth, then there exists easy and effective ways to prevent and treat these issues.
There is in fact, a simple way to prevent and treat the issue of what is commonly called "cancer" and "disease." Although, it may not be "easy", as it requires a lifestyle change. "Disease"/"cancer" is a problem within our control, and it is controlled by lifestyle factors.

Let me repeat my question:
Tell us what you have learned about the two sides of chemistry, the two major fluids in the body, and what these could possibly mean in regards to what is called "cancer" (or any other thing called a "disease").
ICfreely

I sense that you don't have much interest in this subject and seem to more want to discuss my choice of wording etc.
In all honesty I question your motives not your wording.
I'm not a native English speaker by the way.
1) So what? Neither am I. English is my fourth language.
2) You already used that excuse with me when you were pushing your "aquatic ape theory" earlier on in this thread so please spare me.
I on the other hand find this very interesting and useful.
Good for you. You said the same thing about the ape.

I've noticed a pattern with you on this thread, patrix.

"Hey guys, I've been watching a YouTube clip about (fill in the blank) and even though I haven't finished watching it I'm pretty much sold on it."

Then you start pushing your theory of the week on everyone else asking them to look into it because "it seems very interesting/promising..."

It's up to YOU to research it thoroughly and draw your own conclusions BEFORE you post. Instead, you want US to research it for you. And if we don't you question our motives. What has your eight years of "research" yielded that would be of use here to anyone?

You avoid answering valid questions preferring to question the motives of everyone else.

And you proceed to use your theory of the week as a wedge to get into needless, useless and mind-numbing arguments with everyone to the point of exhaustion.

IMO, you are intentionally derailing this thread. You have been from day one. I came back to try to salvage it but I have neither the time nor inclination to continue getting into back-and-forths with you - playing right into your hand. This is the third post I've wasted arguing with you.

I'm done with your tripe, patrix. Congrats. You win. I'm tapping out.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

It's up to YOU to research it thoroughly and draw your own conclusions BEFORE you post
And I have. For many years. What I see you and a few others here doing however is to not go into specifics. For example what you think is wrong with Seyfrieds research or what I write. Instead you are vague, provoke, belittle and move the discussion somewhere else.

And this "New German Medicine" I've seen linked here? By you? But please. If that isn't the Flat Earth of medicine I don't know what is.
ICfreely

There you go again.
And this "New German Medicine" I've seen linked here? By you? But please.
By me? Where?

search.php?keywords=german+new+medicine
For example what you think is wrong with Seyfrieds research or what I write.
You brought him up so the onus is on YOU to SPECIFICALLY state what YOU think is right/wrong with his research FIRST.
What I see you and a few others here doing however is to not go into specifics.
Is that right? Wow! You can't see the forest for the trees.

Casting pearls before swine...
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Patrix,

Your confusion between myself and ICfreely is rather disturbing, let alone confusing for others, not the least myself (and ICfreely!)

One understands that English may not be your first language and I personally I am impressed by your and the written English of many contributors to Clues for whom the same impression applies.

However, you asked me a number of questions and I took the time and trouble to carefully answer them but with no reply except for another question.

Perhaps you might explain your not giving answers to my reply.

Be well.
ICfreely

Dear all,

If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn’t. My efforts on this thread have been futile. It brings out the worst in me. To continue would be detrimental to my mental, physical and spiritual well being. Life is too short & precious. The only thing I believe in and the only thing that sustains me is the grace of God!

Good luck & God bless,
IC
HonestlyNow

ICfreely » December 15th, 2018, 3:52 pm wrote:Dear all,

If I could go back and do it all over again, I wouldn’t. My efforts on this thread have been futile. It brings out the worst in me. To continue would be detrimental to my mental, physical and spiritual well being. Life is too short & precious. The only thing I believe in and the only thing that sustains me is the grace of God!

Good luck & God bless,
IC
IC, I thank you for your contributions. I hear you wholeheartedly.
God bless.
~~
“That which is real cannot be threatened, and that which is unreal does not exist.”