THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
tokyojoe1
Banned

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by tokyojoe1 »

omaxsteve wrote:
Although I have continued to regularly check on the "unviewed posts" hoping to see a thread started on the San Bernadino shooting (a blatant media hoaxed event that is being promoted as the largest mass killing terrorist attack on US soil since 9-11), I finally started a thread myself today, more than two weeks after the event occurred.
We talked a bit about it when it happened in The Chatbox. Check it out.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

jumpy64 wrote:But you chose to focus your attention on this marginal part of the post and used it, consciously or not, to imply that we should be cautious with everything Pierce has to say. This is called a "character assassination" attempt in my vocabulary, although it was maybe unconscious on your part, I don't know.
Considering how Jewish a lot of the 'neo-nazi' movement turned out to be (and I'll be writing a post at some point on how the supposed 'rise of Neo-nazi's' helped lead to the Holocaust denial laws in Europe) & considering his, clearly insane, fictional writing I again reiterate that I think it's reasonable for Cluesforum readers to be cautious and not just a sign of them being weak & "politically correct" (as you implied, consciously or not, would be the case).

Perhaps we should try & consider 'measuring the problem' more accurately rather than making back to back posts promoting Duke & Pierce.

Here, incredibly, Steve actually makes a valid point. With something like the Federal Reserve chair we have easily acquired statistics.

Unless I'm much mistaken that gives us 8 out of the 15 Chairs (53%) having a Jewish heritage and all have been Jewish since 1979 (!).

That makes it surely undeniable to any neutral reader that 'Jews' have an excessive influence within US Government finance & indeed no-one appears to deny that the creation of that central bank was a Jewish concept.

Do we have such statistics for the various presidents, chairs, owners & CEO's of the major media corporations?
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

jumpy64 wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:
They didn't write books or plays, they didn't paint or compose music, they didn't clog up our universities, they didn't run for public office, and of course, they didn't have television studios or newspapers or advertising agencies. And so to a large extent they lived their lives, and we lived ours.
So please, tell me what you think is wrong with that particular Pierce quote, because it sounds just right to me. ICfreely wrote:

I think it's pure fantasy! Who wrote the Bible? Jews most definitely write books, plays, and compose music. And universities? Did you read my Francis Bacon Post? At best he's being extremely shortsighted.

jumpy64 wrote:Control of banking is essential in the sense that you can buy the media (in addition to all the rest), but other than that I agree with Pierce that the media are the key to Jewish power today.
Well I disagree with you both. It's not even a 'chicken or egg' thing. The banking racket did just fine for several millennia without modern electronic & print media. The monopoly to print $$$ is Key because it allows you (through planned economic busts & booms) to eventually own everything!
jumpy64 wrote:I imagine (or maybe hope) that yours is mostly a provocation, IC, but for me whoever really thinks that "We're all Jews" deserves JPMs as their masters.

No shit it's a provocation! There are millions of American Christian Zionists who politically & financially support Israel. They also believe that Israel must be destroyed before Jesus returns. Muslims believe (his name escapes me) will join Jesus in his battle against evil..."we're all Abrahams children" how's that?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Critical Mass wrote:Considering how Jewish a lot of the 'neo-nazi' movement turned out to be (and I'll be writing a post at some point on how the supposed 'rise of Neo-nazi's' helped lead to the Holocaust denial laws in Europe) & considering his, clearly insane, fictional writing I again reiterate that I think it's reasonable for Cluesforum readers to be cautious and not just a sign of them being weak & "politically correct" (as you implied, consciously or not, would be the case).
Now you are putting words in my mouth. I did it with you in a previous post in a sarcastic way, because it seemed to me that you were being dismissive of the whole Jewish control of the media question. But now you're doing it with me in a manipulative way to suggest that I was implying something offensive ("politically correct" and even "weak", no less) towards all Cluesforum "readers" (I think "members" is a better word, because we don't just read here), when I wasn't at all. Actually, you are putting words "in my mind", rather than "in my mouth", but that's even worse. Well, I suggest you stay out of my head and stop interpreting my thoughts in ways that suit you. Do NOT try that with me again.

Actually, the only member so far who responded to your rather paternalistic invitation to caution was pov603, and he rightly put you in your place by asking you to "cite the passages from the 'Turner Diaries' which you believe show it is a parody of White Supremacism/Militarism as well as where it advocates extermination of all non-white races from the face of the Planet Earth" (which you later did), and to let the reader "judge for themselves whether to delve more into the matter and treat anything with more or less caution that they may have originally intended".

As they say in your country, "if the cap fits, you should wear it".

And as for "how Jewish a lot of the 'neo-nazi' movement turned out to be" and "how the supposed 'rise of Neo-nazi's' helped lead to the Holocaust denial laws in Europe", I look forward to the post you promised to write.
Critical Mass wrote:Perhaps we should try & consider 'measuring the problem' more accurately rather than making back to back posts promoting Duke & Pierce

Yes, please, help me (or us) to do that, if you like. But I think Duke & Pierce (and especially the latter) are two of the most outspoken authors on the subject of this thread that I know of. Please suggest also others, if you know them. I'd like to discover them myself.
Critical Mass wrote:Here, incredibly, Steve actually makes a valid point. With something like the Federal Reserve chair we have easily acquired statistics.

Unless I'm much mistaken that gives us 8 out of the 15 Chairs (53%) having a Jewish heritage and all have been Jewish since 1979 (!).

That makes it surely undeniable to any neutral reader that 'Jews' have an excessive influence within US Government finance & indeed no-one appears to deny that the creation of that central bank was a Jewish concept.

Do we have such statistics for the various presidents, chairs, owners & CEO's of the major media corporations?
Well, you've already quoted yourself Joel Stein's 2008 article and my update of it (it's on page 16 of this thread), but if that's not enough, I too hope that someone will come up with better data.

EDIT: CM, I just realized that, in a previous post, I also accused you of "implying" something, so let's both stop doing that.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:I think it's pure fantasy! Who wrote the Bible? Jews most definitely write books, plays, and compose music. And universities? Did you read my Francis Bacon Post? At best he's being extremely shortsighted.
Fantasy? Also having read your FB post, it seems to me that Jewish contribution to human culture being not even comparable to its European counterpart is a hard fact.

If you're not convinced, you could compare the pages that Wikipedia (a source certainly not disfavorable to the Jews and their culture) dedicates to Jewish Literature and to Western Literature.

Even Wikedpedia says that "the production of Jewish literature has flowered with the modern emergence of secular Jewish culture". In fact, the best representatives of this Jewish Secularism belong all to the XIX, XX and XXI centuries (Wiki quotes Sigmund Freud, Marc Chagall, Henri Bergson, Heinrich Heine, Albert Einstein, Theodor Herzl, Louis Brandeis, Micha Josef Berdyczewski, Hayim Nahman Bialik, Karl Marx, and Leon Trotsky), with the only notable exception of the XVII century philosopher Baruch Spinoza.

These are all people who didn't come from an exclusively Jewish cultural background, because they lived in Europe and had absorbed a much more refined culture they had not contributed much to creating, and in many cases (certainly those of Freud, Einstein, Herzl, Marx and Trotsky, an maybe also of some of the others, because I don't know them all very well) they have used it against the European societies who had hosted and educated them, as is unfortunately typical of most Jewish intellectuals.

After all, if you think about it, the main characteristic of great literature (and of great art in general) is its universalism. So I guess it's difficult for people who are first and foremost interested in furthering the interests of their particular group to produce something really universal to the benefit of the whole of mankind.

In fact, even a Jewish scientist who is officially considered a "universal genius" like Einstein turned out to be a Jewish supremacist and a fraud, and it's possible that also other "Jewish geniuses" would not withstand closer investigation.
ICfreely wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:Control of banking is essential in the sense that you can buy the media (in addition to all the rest), but other than that I agree with Pierce that the media are the key to Jewish power today.
Well I disagree with you both. It's not even a 'chicken or egg' thing. The banking racket did just fine for several millennia without modern electronic & print media. The monopoly to print $$$ is Key because it allows you (through planned economic busts & booms) to eventually own everything!
jumpy64 wrote:I imagine (or maybe hope) that yours is mostly a provocation, IC, but for me whoever really thinks that "We're all Jews" deserves JPMs as their masters.

No shit it's a provocation! There are millions of American Christian Zionists who politically & financially support Israel. They also believe that Israel must be destroyed before Jesus returns.
The example of the American Christian Zionists that you make is a revealing one: they are totally brainwashed by Jewish-controlled media!

I don't understand why you can't see the absolutely central role of media control in the exponential rise of Jewish power since the "Holocaust" (an essential or even foundational myth that's been inflated, imposed on others and thoroughly exploited by the Jewish-controlled media, by the way), but I'd leave it at that. We have both expressed our arguments, I think, and other members can judge them for themselves at this point.
Critical Mass

jumpy64 wrote:Now you are putting words in my mouth. I did it with you in a previous post in a sarcastic way
You introduced Pierce to the forum in this manner...
I can imagine that some or many of you may be cautious with figures like William L. Pierce because he is depicted, on Wikedpedia for example, as a “neo-nazi”, a white nationalist (which of course amounts to “racist” nowadays), and because he did advocate various forms of resistance against Jewish domination of America and the world, including an armed revolution (which he explores at least as a fictional scenario in his novels “The Turner Diaries” and “Hunter”, both written under the pseudonym of Andrew MacDonald).

I know how unpopular such a strong position can be in our “pacifist” and “politically correct” times, in which even organizing a peaceful, unarmed rally goes beyond what most people are willing to do to protest against the “shitstem”.
... clearly those words, which you wrote, imply (whether you meant it or not... and I suspect not) that the converse is the position you support.

Which in this case could mean one should not be cautious with Pierce because he's a strong figure who fights back against the popular & politically correct shitstem.

I say we should be cautious with him (heck I say we should be cautious with ANY media figure) & I've backed up that position with his own sodding writing.

You may consider that position to be paternalistic, manipulative or both... I don't particularly care.

PS

Cluesforum is not for us, 'the members', but for all neutral researchers who are still trying to figure things out aka 'the readers'.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Critical Mass wrote:Cluesforum is not for us, 'the members', but for all neutral researchers who are still trying to figure things out aka 'the readers'.
You are right, I forgot that there might very well be more "readers", in the sense you have specified, than "members". Or there are both anyway.

As for the rest of your last post, I wrote what I meant to say about Pierce, and you can interpret it as you like.

The manipulation on your part was referred to your suggesting that I was being offensive towards the readers by calling them "weak" or "PC", which would put me under a bad light in their eyes, so to speak. That I resented the most. End of story, at least for me.
Kopfhoerer

Re: CHEMTRAILS and HAARP - mystery solved?

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

I hope you dont mind a doublepost. I testet now the whole week the smartphone connection on the weihnachtsmarkt. I am standing right on it at this moment. Connection was mediocre the whole week but not gone.
So for me this case is closed. Brilliant reasoning Simon.

What ever they are spraying seem to last some days. I'll keep my eyes open.

ADMIN NOTICE (Critical Mass): I'm sorry Kopfhoerer but I don't fully understand what you're trying to say in either of your posts and there's a number of grammatical/spelling errors in both.

I know you're not a native English speaker & that you're struggling with your smart-phone but please try to make a new post that's more comprehensible.
Kopfhoerer

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

Please clarify which point is unclear to you. Sorry about that.
Critical Mass

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

I'll take your first post and add my 'translations/thoughts' in red...
And here is why: The Shots [photo's] I´ve done [taken] are showing the Heaven [sky] above the valley Stuttgart lies in. These days there is held the famous "Weihnachtsmarkt" in Stuttgart. Heavy masses of people arriving there. Even buses from Swiss, Austria and France arriving. [Consider a new paragraph here] As I´m working in Stuttgart I´ve experienced that it is very hard these days to get connection with the internet on my smartphone when I´m near the "Weihnachtsmarkt"...and that´s speaking only for Workdays (Monday to Friday) [I have no problem with this... it's basically "my phone isn't working near a busy market during the week"] and when no such heavy spraying occured [Two r's in occurred]. I wasn´t down there on the Weekend. [new sentence not required] Cause [because] the "Weihnachtsmarkt" is pretty crappy for me and even much more people would be there on Weekends . So it is crappy and heavy [heavily] crowded...none of my business [not my scene?].

I never saw such heavy spraying above there...so it might be to increase skywave propagation cause of so many people in such small area? [I'm confused... has there or hasn't there been 'spraying'? Previously you said that no such heavy spraying occurred] Just a thought...

Edit: totally confused right now...[space needed here] but my post is in the right thread and the explanation, [no comma needed here] too. Nice. :D

You write far better English than I can write German but forum policy requires a more careful third attempt. Take your time... the forum isn't going anywhere!
ICfreely

jumpy64 wrote:I don't understand why you can't see...
Jumpy,

You see it. I see through it!

"That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

-Marsellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction
ICfreely

My fictional ‘Jeremy Epstein’ is based on a real person. He was a laid back skater/surfer type kid. I called him ‘Spicolli.’ Everyone, especially the girls, loved him. He was also a razor sharp class clown! When picked on, he had a knack for embarrassing teachers by exposing their own ignorance. He really locked horns with our Jewish English Lit. teacher. Based on her recommendation his parents took him to ‘one of the best’ psychiatrists in town. His Jewish psychiatrist put him on Ritalin.

It was lights out! He basically became zombified. Then came the anti-depressants. Finally, he drove off a cliff in Malibu & died. A Jewish victim of Jewish psychoanalytics. I guess I named him ‘Jeremy’ because that Pearl Jam song reminds me of him. How does that fit your personal worldview/theories Jumpy? How about you Steve O?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Flabbergasted wrote:
But, as we have already seen, counting Jews is a futile undertaking for several reasons, one of them being that, conveniently, no consensus exists for what constitutes a Jew.
Let me jump in (if you pardon a pun :) ) and shed some light on the subject. I have been thinking a lot recently about "Ashkenazi" "Jews" and what this label really means.

One of the fables claims that "Ashkenazis" are "Khazars" ( Khazarian "empire" allegedly adopted Judaism as an official, national religious system in 9th century of our, Augustan[ after Augustus] era). I don't wanna elaborate on so called "Khazars"( one of the terms describing Turkic tribes and most probably just another name for Huns, Avars and Bulgars) right now or whether their "conversion" is a fact but I am ready to call bullshit on ashkenazi/khazrian fairy tale.

After some research I found out that "Ashkenaz" means "Germany" in Hebrew and "Germany" was a generic term given by Romans to all lands and nations/tribes north of Danube.

Thereby "Ashkenazi" Jew can be any initiate into Chaldean mysteries (modern version of "Mason" ) coming from lands that today we call Germany, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Sweden and whatnot. Most probably the first "German"/"Ashkenazi" Jews came from Gothic, Frankish or Teutonic tribes hence Yiddish is basically a Germanic language with some Polish and Hebrew ( Hebrew is a liturgical version of Chaldean/Syriac/ Phoenician).

I have just begun researching this immense subject but I hope to contribute some original and clarifying input to the myth and confusion infested "Jewry" discussion in the future.

Just my 2 cents of sanity (IMHO) inserted into this thread.
ICfreely

Interesting line of questioning, BTO!

In the words of a drunken John Wayne regarding the Vietnam War protestors, "It's gettin' ta be re-Goddamned-diculous!"
:angry:
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

ICfreely wrote:My fictional ‘Jeremy Epstein’ is based on a real person. He was a laid back skater/surfer type kid. I called him ‘Spicolli.’ Everyone, especially the girls, loved him. He was also a razor sharp class clown! When picked on, he had a knack for embarrassing teachers by exposing their own ignorance. He really locked horns with our Jewish English Lit. teacher. Based on her recommendation his parents took him to ‘one of the best’ psychiatrists in town. His Jewish psychiatrist put him on Ritalin.

It was lights out! He basically became zombified. Then came the anti-depressants. Finally, he drove off a cliff in Malibu & died. A Jewish victim of Jewish psychoanalytics. I guess I named him ‘Jeremy’ because that Pearl Jam song reminds me of him. How does that fit your personal worldview/theories Jumpy? How about you Steve O?
I am not sure what you mean, IC, when you ask how that "fits my worldview"

My personal opinion is that too many kids are put on Ritalin, but I have no way to know if it was the Ritalin, the anti-depressants, other drugs, alcohol, purely an accident, or any one of many other possibilities that led to your friends unfortunate death. He may have been bi-polar, which is a mental disorder that includes among its symptoms both depression and a tendency to suicidal thoughts, but again, we don't know for sure that he purposefully "took" his own life.

How does the fact that both he and his psychoanalyst were Jewish come into play here? Werr either one of their religious affiliation a contributing factor to this tragedy? If you believe so, please explain.

As for my worldview, I try to judge people on the basis of their personal actions, not on the basis of their ancestors actions, or their religious, racial or ethnic affiliation. I was brought up that way, and I believe the world would be a better place if more people felt the same. I don't feel any sense of guilt , or shame, because of the evil actions of people that I do not know, where my only connection with them is that we are of the same religion, just as I take no credit for any successes, or achievements, made by unknown and unrelated members of my religion.

There was a very interesting exercise in discrimination performed by a teacher, Jane Elliott, in 1968, that I believe demonstrates both the lure and danger of discrimination towards a minority group. You can read about it here;; http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/l ... ifetime-72

Perhaps after reading the article above , you will have a better understanding why I find this whole thread "objectionable" and it really does not matter to me that is directed towards Jews. I would feel exactly the same if the group being targeted in this topic were Muslims, dark-skinned people, Mexicans, or any other group.

Regards,

Steve O.