THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
nonhocapito

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

wtc-wtf wrote:Also I think you are been passive aggressive,and a shitstirrer,I imagine you are doing the same tactics at letsroll.
Don't bother to reply, because i'll be too busy studying all the wonderful research,evidence,and tips found on this website.
What the...?

wtc-wtf: Whatever personal beef you have with truthseeker don't use the threads of this forum -- use private messaging or email. I am not up-to-date on your reciprocal exchanges, but you are certainly not required to do the ungrateful job of moderator and are not in the position to launch accuses around. If you think someone wants to stir trouble, the least you can do is to avoid to stir troubles yourself.

Also (I'm not saying this just to you, but since we are here): try to write in proper English! Check your punctuation and grammar! Most browsers have a spell checker embedded for you to use and spare you some time. Nobody is a grammar nazi around here but we try to keep the quality of communication on this forum high, which doesn't mean erudite, it means clear and understandable to anyone. It's not too much to ask. Thanks.
nonhocapito

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

wtc-wtf wrote:
and are not in the position to launch accuses around
I'm not a grammar nazi but,the correct word is accusation's,bit ironic that you made a grammar error,whilst telling me off for bad spelling,please remove my membership,because I feel there are worst things,than the odd spelling error.
Ha ha, this always happens to me. You're right. My bad, "accuses" as a noun is wrong and I probably deserve this irony because I feel really out of place correcting other people's grammar. However, aside of the fact that english is my second language (I derived "accuses" from the italian "accusa" which means "accusation"), I could say that at least I try to write correctly most of the time, and all I was doing with my post was to ask you a little effort in that sense. Take a little more time.

You have deleted the content of the post I was referring to, so it may not appear clear to the casual reader that it contained multiple errors in grammar and punctuation on every line, which made for a difficult read.

It's not because you have to write correctly, but because the forum must not be taken down by our bad communication. Of course one can always make up badly written posts with great findings and top-notch contributions.
Sorry if you take this personally, there is nothing personal.
MattMarriott
Banned

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by MattMarriott »

MattMarriott wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
- mega frauds like the Megamillions and Euromillions lottery "drawings" "live" on TV, week after week for years now;
http://lottery-for-dummies.blogspot.com/

- etc, etc, etc.
Rigged Megamillions & Euromillions - the incredible 7 and half year old story that any 7 and half year old child can immediately get

Now more than 7 years, since it was first exposed by Matt Marriott in 2004

1. Pick from computer a combination nobody picked.
2. Mix cuts of balls spinning around in the "wheel of fortune" with the cut of each ball part of the "winning" pick coming to a stop at the end of the tube.
What the cut does not show: somebody dropped the ball by hand on that tube.

Background music and the TV presentator with an angelic face repeating that "it is all under control" is all it takes to convince the human cattle that the ball spinning in the wheel is the same ball rolling down the exit tube...
MattMarriott
Banned

Unread post by MattMarriott »

you are diverting from the simple truth with magnets
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

wtc-wtf wrote:Okay mate,I agree with you,I was been silly there,my problem was that I can't spot the error's(thru lack of my own academic problems)this is my fault,but unfortunately I got frustrated,and (wrongly)took your comment personally.Please accept my sincere apologies.I love this site,and your work,so ill keep my opinion's too myself,until I improve my grammar.Can I just say,I don't have anything personnel against truthseeker,but I was shocked at his thread,I mean you guy's put a lot of effort in,and I felt the thread was suggestive,however I see that I was wrong.
wtc-wtf wrote:In fact who am I kidding I'm 28,my punctuation will never improve,so I'll have to leave this site.
Hey man, at 28 you are not too late to learn! The only thing that will stop you is the very act of believing you can't!

May I give you a few hints?

1. Use spaces after a comma and after a full-stop (period) - please!
2. See correct use of apostrophe here: http://www.apostrophe.org.uk/ Bookmark it!
3. Compose your message in MS Word (or similar); highlight everything just before you post and use the spell/grammar check function ('ABC' button)...follow its suggestions

cheers
nonhocapito

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

QuoVadis wrote:SOURCE is ironically a Russian one - http://news.day.az/world/227308.html
Quo Vadis, interesting contributions so far. But please DO NOT use a large font for all your posts. I understand the desire to be read, but we're all equals here. You are given the same attention as everyone else, no need to use this expedient. Thanks.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

QuoVadis wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Quo Vadis, interesting contributions so far. But please DO NOT use a large font for all your posts. I understand the desire to be read, but we're all equals here. You are given the same attention as everyone else, no need to use this expedient. Thanks.
Your request for a REDUCTION IN FONT SOZE is irritating as hell.
(...)
PS- This is the kind of nonsense one would expect to find at places like LetsRoll. Jayhan would be proud of you :) and he would actually go even one better than you - he'd do exactly what you considering doing as soon as you're finished reading this complaint - He'd BAN me.
Quo Vadis,

Firstly let me say that I somewhat disagree with Nonho on this issue. I personally have no problems with your using large fonts - occasionally, that is - to highlight important points. You appear to use them a tad senselessly. However, your petulant reaction to his request is way undue. Please relax. And I consider your bringing up Jayhan/Letsroll comparisons here as borderline trolling. Please refrain from such antics in the future. Thanks.

(I have moved this little 'skirmish' to the "Derailing Room" where it belongs.)
nonhocapito

My use of FONT SIZE has to do with ME and not you or any other members of this Forum. Nor does my use of a particular font size have to do with "attention getting," or a desire on the part of the OP to be heard over the rest.
Bullcrap, sorry. Using a large font on all words and (as it seemed to have become your trend at that moment) in all posts is and can only be qualified as attention-getting. What other reason there should be? Aesthetics?
The next thing we know there will be a restriction on the use of "BOLD FACE"?
If you used bold on ALL your words, and you started doing it on ALL your posts, I think it would attract attention, don't you think? I think you would get asked to refrain from doing it just as well.
I extended no restrictions or bans, however, but only asked politely not to do it so systematically.

I have no authority to tell you how to write, of course. The issue is another one entirely: on one hand, like with grammar, there is the question of the readability of the forum. On the other, there is the problem that admins have to figure out whether a new member is going to reveal itself as a troll or shill or not. For this reason there is a sort of compulsion to "slow down", "calm down" new members in order to better "observe" their behavior. It sounds horrible, I know, but after you live through waves and waves of trolls, you start to develop certain tactics.

The most important thing for you to consider is that this does not get in the way of what you want to say or discuss, your ideas and opinions. Ain't that all that counts? Methinks you can live with it without making it a problem bigger than it really is.

As to your opinions about Jayhan and myself, I don't really follow the logic but anyway: like Simon said, there is a risk to troll the forum with this Jayhan thing and maybe it can be avoided. Thanks.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Arizona bill could criminalize Internet trolling

After spending years targeting illegal aliens, the Grand Canyon State is turning its sights on obnoxious Internet users (commonly called 'trolls'). A new update to the state's telecommunications harassment bill could make the practice of harassing people online illegal.

Arizona House Bill 2549 has already passed both of the state's legislative bodies and is currently sitting on the desk of Governor Jan Brewer. While there's a lot in there that doesn't concern trolling, here's the line that has people worried:

It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person.

Violators could be charged with a Class 1 misdemeanor and face up to 6 months in jail. If electronic devices are used to stalk someone, the charges then become a Class 3 felony, with penalties ranging from a minimum sentence of two and a half years in jail for non-dangerous offenders with no prior record to 25 years.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 47052.html
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

by burningame » April 3rd, 2012, 7:15 am

May I give you a few hints?

1. Use spaces after a comma and after a full-stop (period) - please!
2. See correct use of apostrophe here: http://www.apostrophe.org.uk/ Bookmark it!
3. Compose your message in MS Word (or similar); highlight everything just before you post and use the spell/grammar check function ('ABC' button)...follow its suggestions

cheers
Thanks for this excellent advice burningame. :D
nonhocapito

QuoVadis wrote:fbenario Your a wise ass - AND your full of shit - You must be giving us a description of your own family............. ;)
QuoVadis: please DO NOT insult other members nor be a provocateur -- I don't care if the little smiley is meant to make us feel this as a joke. Such apparent efforts to start feuds or intimidate others will not be tolerated.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

QuoVadis wrote:I took his comments as an extreme insult. I AM AN AMERICAN AND DAMN PROUD OF IT. FUCK HIM AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON WHICH TRANSLATES AS "FUCK YOU TOO".[/size] wacko: :wacko:
Hate to disappoint you, but you're just not very good at this. Plus you're a masochist, since you've chosen to waste your own time on the only forum in the world that would see through your moronic attempts at deception right off the bat. Don't you have better things to do with your own life?

You think you will succeed in derailing our forum? Your arrogance is only exceeded by your appallingly bad judgment.

By the way, to you and everyone else in this appallingly benighted Death State, masquerading as the land of the free and other nonsense, your bragging about being a proud American proves you lack the ability to think for yourself.

You're done. Can you feel the trap door beneath the feet of your participation here begin to open?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Peter asks Jesus "Whither goest thou?"
He replies "I am going to Rome to be crucified again."
nonhocapito

Quo Vadis I am banning you because I don't think the forum can take your attitude and manners. They don't seem to be due to a worthy cause, but just there to impose yourself to others. You can appeal your ban via email to nonhocapito[at]gmail. Ciao
brianv

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by brianv »

"These are no evidences of faked ppl"

Could you please speak in english and not use teenage sms shortcuts!