THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Mansur

Re: Engineering Racism

Unread post by Mansur »

“ Hodga lost his donkey. As he searched, he was constantly thanking God.
Some people asked him why he was doing it. Hodga replied:
- Thank God for not sitting on the donkey. Imagine if I was sitting on it, I would myself be lost too. “
ICfreely

Re: Engineering Racism

Unread post by ICfreely »

Great job, Mansur. Way to advance the topic.
Farcevalue

Re: NASA'S F.E. DBA STRATEGY

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I'd look for someone with one of these. ID cards may be issued as well.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Farcevalue » September 10th, 2019, 4:51 pm wrote:Image

LOL very odd to mock the idea of secret government on this site I would have thought. I guess I should have used "nutworks" which is the standard term used here. Why don't you look for someone with a nutworks ID card?

But I must leave this thread as I have finally thrown off one of the biggest conditioning of all and now believe in flat earth. (That particular belief would be more understandable to mock, especially on this thread.)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Peter » November 1st, 2019, 1:02 pm wrote:
Farcevalue » September 10th, 2019, 4:51 pm wrote:Image

LOL very odd to mock the idea of secret government on this site I would have thought. I guess I should have used "nutworks" which is the standard term used here. Why don't you look for someone with a nutworks ID card?

But I must leave this thread as I have finally thrown off one of the biggest conditioning of all and now believe in flat earth. (That particular belief would be more understandable to mock, especially on this thread.)
Perhaps the sarcasm (at times) is getting “lost in translation” around here a bit. The post (referenced above) by Farcevalue was, in my estimation, merely highlighting how the whole “Illuminati” thing has been hijacked as a side-show of sorts.

That was my take on it anyway—even if the person or entity that originally created it was trying to create a more general (and lazy) mockery of a concept. Our member Farcevalue (or another member) is of course free to clarify that for me if I’ve missed something here.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

This is a lot of weirdness and I wonder if anybody can explain.

The cheapest flights from Auckland/Sydney to Johannesburg go through UAE. They shouldn't even be economically viable at all as they go many thousands of miles off route. Same with Sao Paolo to Joberg. There is a direct flight Sao Paolo - Joberg but I couldn't book it, kept getting bounced off. The routes detoured thousands of miles via UAE I could book (and then immediately cancel as I was just experimenting). Planes seem to be avoiding the southern oceans https://www.flightradar24.com/51,-2/2

Also why the secrecy about Antarctica? Planes can't fly over it, and you can't go there unless with the approved agency, ludicrously expensive, and you only go to the coastal areas.

None of this makes sense. Except on the plane earth model with north pole center.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Peter » November 12th, 2019, 8:59 pm wrote:This is a lot of weirdness and I wonder if anybody can explain.

The cheapest flights from Auckland/Sydney to Johannesburg go through UAE. They shouldn't even be economically viable at all as they go many thousands of miles off route. Same with Sao Paolo to Joberg. There is a direct flight Sao Paolo - Joberg but I couldn't book it, kept getting bounced off. The routes detoured thousands of miles via UAE I could book (and then immediately cancel as I was just experimenting). Planes seem to be avoiding the southern oceans https://www.flightradar24.com/51,-2/2

Also why the secrecy about Antarctica? Planes can't fly over it, and you can't go there unless with the approved agency, ludicrously expensive, and you only go to the coastal areas.

None of this makes sense. Except on the plane earth model with north pole center.
It's all about economies of scale.
Auckland/ Sydney to UAE, Singapore etc. are more frequent routes than direct to Joburg and vice versa. There are some direct flights, but probably cost more.
https://www.trippy.com/fly/Johannesburg-to-Sydney.

There use to be sight seeing flights to Antarctica from Auckland.
.http://www.erebus.co.nz/background/thestory.aspx
Grumsi
Banned

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Grumsi »

I can see that not everyone here knows that this is a 100% hoax again and noone died of a deadly virus. I have nothing to say to you.

But I have a question for those who know that... Usually the best way to prove a hoax is to take advantage out of it. So, now that 99.9% of people are being almost prisoned in their homes, how can we take advantage out of this hoax? Is there any way, we can gain something out of this?

Noone died, lets move on...

[Admin Notice (SCS): First, “noone” is not a word. And following up that sentence with “I have nothing to say to you” is just strange. As for “taking advantage out of [or gaining something from] this”? No, that is absolutely not what this forum is for. Also, drop the whole “Noone [sic] died, lets move on” signature/tagline.]
Grumsi
Banned

Unread post by Grumsi »

Concerning Italy, I have found some information that house arrest will be done in July and not on April 3rd. Apperently there are some awaken groups of people already protesting in Rome and Milan. For those of you who speak and read Italian (I do not), there are 2 youtube channles, one of them is I believe a Rosario Marcianò and another one is Omen Cube. Appernetly all of this was already orchestrated 17 days before the first case of bogus virus in Italy.

I have found out about this from comments on this site https://pieceofmindful.com/2020/03/16/c ... hing-more/, and will be glad if some more information can be shared here if there is anything substantial. Thank you

Noone died, lets move on... and hopefully with some more info on this.

[Admin Notice (SCS): “Apperently”—“Appernetly”—“channles”? Seriously, if you aren’t going to even make an effort, then you won’t be here long.]
Grumsi
Banned

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Grumsi »

"Apperently" is a proper word because I can not trust one comment and I can not learn Italian in few minutes just to check if it is true or not, that is why I asked if someone can confirm it. What is this all about, it is like I was being let in an oasis of some sort, but in actuality you are here haunting people like we are some sort of germ to you. Accept that people are different and not everyone is here to follow your childish rules. I was reading this forum for years, and if you can't chew my opinions feel free to ban me.
You are the opposite of what you supposed to be, you administrators should be a guidence to a new awakened world, but all you are is just a dictartosip at best. English is not my first language, but I am doing my best to use proper grammar, so everyone can understand me. And fuck you to tell me what should my signature be like, I will use what I want and whenever I want. I am here to gain and give informations from/to other people, and not here to discuss my way of communicating with you dictators. Get your sorry ass out of my sight and let me be. If you can't chew me, ban me then. My god, you people should be ashamed of yourself.

Noone died, lets move on...

[Admin Notice (SCS): Grumsi—permanently banned on March 18, 2020.]
virtueorvice

Unread post by virtueorvice »

simonshack wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:27 pm Well, if it were a deadly (and highly contagious) virus or pathogen that somehow moved out of China - how do you explain (for instance) ZERO deaths in Russia to this day?

I'd really appreciate a sensible and rational answer to my last question - thanks ! :)
Hi, I have my mixed feelings and thoughts about Covid-19. Today, I received the news that one of our relatives in Iran has passed away. He was already sick, a kidney transplant, diabetics who had to regularly inject insulin. The news is that he gets the virus from a sick doctor in a hospital in central Iran. The CT-Scan of his lung showed that he's died of pneumonia. Now, I have no way of confirming the news but I am sure that the guy in his mid 40s has passed away.

I am also reading and watching stuff by David Crowe and need to make sense of a lot of stuff that has been going around the world. By no means I can say that this is not a global hoax for sure.

But let's assume the narrative accepted by the majority of the people and governments:

Regarding your question about Russia, I have to say that Russia is one of the countries that closed its boarders back in the early days of the outbreak in China. Russia has tight boarders. If this new disease indeed transmits like the way doctors say, then a reason Russia has no deaths so far is because they closed their doors to foreigners who might bring the virus in. They got all their citizens moving back to Russia from China in quarantine in the early days. I say this because I was following the Covid-19 news back in the early January. When I subscribed to /r/Coronavirus it had only 60-70k subscribers and was following the updates on an hourly basis.

Why the outbreak moved to Iran and Italy? In Iran there is a huge Chinese presence. Many projects are done by Chinese workers and companies. Iranian Airlines still continue flights to and from China. Italy? One of the greatest destinations for tourists and visitors.

If the new coronavirus is indeed a transmittable virus, then, it has been shown that quarantine (as in China and South Korea) and boarder control prevent the spread of the disease.

Admin notice(simon): I moved this post to the Derailing Room as it doesn't add anything of interest to the Coronavirus thread. Moreover, the theory put forth as to why Russia has ZERO deaths is simply ludicrous. May this be a warning to those who wish to contribute to the Coronavirus thread in these dramatic times: keep it real.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

alovas1980 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:39 am What I meant is, this is a message to all the doctors. Either you go along the official agenda, or you will be removed immediately.
Certainly, but the point is that the story is entirely fictional. The first thing I have to deal with is the question "has the thing I am looking at any reality?" If you listen to a story which is completely, in every single detail, idiotic and senseless and inane, that very thing or act will be the real "message"; I mean they say "take the story and its persons as real," - and if you do it you are already lost, I think, and it’s almost no matter then what you believe about its intentions with it or how much you managed to decipher them. You got "their" reality.
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:05 pm The veracity of the underlying story notwithstanding—the desired result (of it being “reported”) is precisely what you have stated above.
If the precedents, that is, the threats presented in the media, were real, they would have to count real resistance, - and for them this thing is obviously something to avoid.

I think the concept of "fear-inducing propaganda” should be revised a little; it causes such things as stupor, boredom, hysteria of the quieter breed etc. much more than fear.

[Admin Notice (SCS): This post does nothing to advance the topic at hand. Off to the Derailing Room it goes.]
alovas1980

Unread post by alovas1980 »

Mansur wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:42 pm
alovas1980 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:39 am What I meant is, this is a message to all the doctors. Either you go along the official agenda, or you will be removed immediately.
Certainly, but the point is that the story is entirely fictional. The first thing I have to deal with is the question "has the thing I am looking at any reality?" If you listen to a story which is completely, in every single detail, idiotic and senseless and inane, that very thing or act will be the real "message"; I mean they say "take the story and its persons as real," - and if you do it you are already lost, I think, and it’s almost no matter then what you believe about its intentions with it or how much you managed to decipher them. You got "their" reality.
It is funny what you wrote. How would you know from this post what I believe and what my reality is? Of course, the story is fictional, it is on the news. I just meant what I wrote. This is a message to all the Hungarian doctors to play along. That’s it.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

It is funny what you wrote. How would you know from this post what I believe and what my reality is?
I did not "know" - not even supposed what your stance may be (hence my "not certain about...") By my you and your I used, maybe misused "indefinite personal pronouns", - so the funny things may not be on my side.

I reacted only because I thought there is no other member here to understand hungarian, but it seems I was mistaken...

About the thing: this video may appear only if taken at face value so to speak, as a threatening of village doctors (or doctors and nurses in general); I think any doctor having intelligence enough to raise his brows at the circus will also have wit enough to see through this kind of media tricks - and to take care of himself of course. So if this idiocy has any message at all it is meant for the general public; and I would vote for the thought that the vast majority of medical men and women are part of this "general public" and there is no need to threaten, or encourage them to “play along”.

Now, that is my take, though not exactly what it was at the beginning.

--------

There is no limit set to the propagandist’s fantasy (and field of actions):

slowanon

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by slowanon »

Whacky dates and numbers bingo: 4/22/2020

4 * 22 = 88

422nd prime = 2917
--> 2917 + 7192 = 10109 --> 1+1+9 = 11

422 - 311 = 111
(2020*4*22) - (2020*3*11) = 111100

3*11*4*22 = 2904 --> 2904 + 4092 = 6996
2020+311 + 2020+422 = 4773 --> 4773 + 4*7*7*3 = 5361 --> 5361 + 1635 = 6996

4/22/2020 - 1/1/2020 = 112 days = 2688 hours
--> 2688 + 2*6*8*8 = 3456 --> 3456 + 6543 = 9999
3/11/2020 - 1/1/2020 = 70 days = 1680 hours
--> 1680 + 1*6*8 = 1728 --> 1728 + 8271 = 9999

4/22/2020 - 1/1/0001 = 737537 days
--> 73 * 75 * 37 --> 202575 + 575202 = 777777

[Admin Note (SCS): Sorry, the numbers can certainly be interesting—but there really needs to be more text and context to go with them.]