THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
Seneca
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by Seneca » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:39 pm

omaxasteve wrote:I am responding here, in the chatroom, because I do not want to interfere with anyone who is interested in researching the topic of the Holocaust. You are correct that I have not responded to any of the claims made by people who are questioning the Holocaust ; Here"s why:

The "facts" surrounding the Holocaust have long been ingrained onto the public consciousness. I have no doubt that many claims are exaggerated and many witness testimonies are fabricated, and there exist some doctored photographs. I also have no doubt that the Nazi regime led by Hitler hunted and rounded up Jews and transported them to internment/concentration camps and that a significant number of Jews died there.

If the "Jewish power mongers", or Zionist mis-leaders , were able to pull off such a hoax that has stood up for 70 years and also managed to get countries with very small Jewish populations to pass legislation making it illegal to question the veracity of the claims, I would tend to say they have "won" that round. It's over now, time to give up and move on to something new. There is nothing you , or anyone, can do; no evidence that you can come up with that will ever change the public consciousness or attitude. Even you could convince a number of people that the facts surrounding the Holocaust were fabricated as part of a conspiracy to advance the cause of Jews worldwide, how would that benefit anyone? I think that is also important that you understand that the great majority of modern day Jews are not involved in any conspiracy and are affected equally by the hoaxes and psyops as are the non-Jews.
With all the control they have on our media and education system, if they still have to resort to these kinds of laws against free speech, in other words, organized violence against people doing scientific research, I would tend to say they lost that round. And that they are being shamefully bad losers. Any honest thinker can see that something is not right.

But I think his advice has value.
omaxasteve wrote:So, to summarize my point of view, I am not trying to being adversarial. I am not going to debate you, or anyone about the facts surrounding the Holocaust. I frankly don't care about any evidence you can dig up from the events of WWII. I say leave that to the historians. Put your considerable research and cognitive thinking skills to use in an area where some good can come from it. To use a war analogy, stop fighting a battle that is already lost and the winner has already been declared. What good can come from fighting a battle that has already been lost, if it costs you the war?

My advice, not that you are asking, is to do do what you can to get as many people as possible on your side, be they Jews, Christians, Muslims, or atheists, etc. Focus on exposing the perpetrators, it matters not what religious group they belong to. You are more likely to have success by targeting those that are guilty, than the group they belong to. How can it possibly aid the cause of exposing media fakery by alienating the large number of Jewish victims that are equally effected as you are by the hoaxsters?

To make my position clearer, a Jew, or someone who sympathizes with Jews, will not be open to fighting against your imagined "Jewish conspiracy" they will however be much more likely to help in going after the perps within the Media, the government , NASA, or the CIA. Many Jews, however, WILL stand beside you if you are fighting against the Zionists.
But then we also should not alienate these brave people, who risk their lives in order to bring more truth to our historic consciousness.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Seneca wrote: But then we also should not alienate these brave people, who risk their lives in order to bring more truth to our historic consciousness.
Dear Seneca,

I don't think any thinkers / intellectuals exposing the Jews', JPM's (or Zionists' - CALL THEM WHAT YOU WILL) criminal role in world history are risking their lives anymore. Today the game has changed, since they have reached a position of (what they perceive as) 'untouchable power'.

Things were different during their ruthless ascent to planetary power. Back then, they really HAD to get rid of any dissenters, physically / on the spot :
"Despite the dreadful terror, more and more Russians dared to express their discontentment with the rule of the Bolshevik Jews. The intellectuals were especially open about their beliefs. Therefore, on the 27th of July 1918, Izvestiya published an appeal by the Council of the People's Commissaries to the Russian people. This appeal condemned "anti-Semitism as a danger to the cause of the workers' and peasants' revolution". The anti-Semites were outlawed and executed on the spot. Lenin himself signed the appeal but the initiative was Trotsky's. Lenin stressed that anti-Semitism implied counter-revolution."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... pion05.htm

They even had to kill their own - in order to achieve their insane plans of world domination...
"In other words, Russia was occupied by groups of Jewish gangsters, who later also fought against each other. Eventually, about a million Jews died in this way. Professor Israel Shahak stressed in his valuable book "Jewish history, Jewish religion - The Weight of Three Thousand Years" (London, 1994) that fanatical Jews have always tried to follow the instructions according to which they must kill all "traitors" of Jewish blood - those who do not accept their own extreme points of view."

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by fbenario » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:04 pm

simonshack wrote:"In future, people [in Italy] who promote, incite or commit acts of racial discrimination based in part or entirely on the denial of the Holocaust can be punished with prison sentences of up to five years."
This statute on its face does not punish discussion or denial of the Holocaust/HoloHoax. It punishes 'acts of racial discrimination'.

Other European countries evidently do have Holocaust denial laws, as may Italy itself under some other statute. This statute, however, in this translation, doesn't seem to criminalize discussion at all - it criminalizes certain 'acts' based on Holocaust denial, whatever that means.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 pm

fbenario wrote: This statute on its face does not punish discussion or denial of the Holocaust/HoloHoax. It punishes 'acts of racial discrimination'.
Nope, Fbenario. It is not only about "ACTS" of racial discrimination. It is about writing or even talking about such things. Here's what the Israeli legislation says - according to our beloved Wikipedia:
Denial of Holocaust (Prohibition) Law, 5746-1986

Prohibition of Denial of Holocaust : A person who, in writing or by word of mouth, publishes any statement denying or diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime, which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, with intent to defend the perpetrators of those acts or to express sympathy or identification with them, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_agai ... ust_denial
It's actually quite hilarious: how can you PUBLISH something by word of mouth? :lol:


I mean - FFS - why do Armenians have no such laws? Why does ONLY Israel has such laws - implemented ALL OVER EUROPE?

Or why doesn't the Ukraine have such laws - for Holodomor deniers?

Get real, Fbenario! Btw, had you EVER heard of the Holodomor - in your entire life? Please let me know.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:19 am

Joseph Stalin was a Jesuit priest. NAZI (a knight in Hebrew ) SS organization - Schutzstaffel/Sedes Sacrorum/Holy See at its conception was staffed by Jesuit priests as well.

This thread is really about the Roman/papal power games.

Research Włodzimierz/Vlodimir Ledochowski, Superior General of Jesuit Order (1918-1942) a real superior of Nazis, Boslheviks, anglo-american bankers and others.

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by jumpy64 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:52 am

fbenario wrote:I am in no doubt at all that the accepted Holocaust narrative is just another horrendous psyop in an unfortunately long list that we've uncovered. However, as with certain other long-term members here, I don't see much point in trying to 'prove' that Jews constitute some special group of bad guys; those folks responsible for psyops undoubtedly include many non-jews. If Bostonterrierowner is right that the center of power is in the Vatican/British royal family, then it seems unlikely that bad Jews are ultimately in charge of much at all.
I really don't get this, fbenario. You say you don't see much point in trying to prove that Jews constitute "some special group of bad guys", but then you seem more open to embrace BTO's thesis that the center of power is in the Vatican/British royal family.

Why on earth would you be willing to consider the Vatican/British Royal family hypothesis (which sound highly improbable and unpractical by the way, also because the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church are two different religions, and in fact the Queen is a "competitor" of the Pope), and not the Jewish hypothesis?

What makes you more open to see people of your own religion - since you said you're a Christian - as the "bad guys" than the Jews?

What makes the Jews appear in front of your eyes as such nice and good people that can't even be suspected of conspiring against other races when we know as facts that:

1) Their religious texts say they're superior to other races, which are even considered sub-human, while now Christians can't even say that the Jews killed Christ (as the Gospels clearly state) because otherwise the rabbis get offended

2) Many of them affirm publicly their superiority and brag about it

3) They invented the banking system and admittedly control the media

4) They're the only people you can't criticize or doubt because in many parts of the world there are laws to protect them and whatever they say as dogma.

And what about the research that people like Simon, Seneca, starfish prime and myself, among others, are conducting in this forum, which points to several expressions of Jewish supremacism, and to the dubious role of this people in various historical events? You seem to be totally disregarding it, because you intervene only to discourage anybody from "trying to prove that Jews constitute some special group of bad guys".

I really wonder what it is that makes most other races go out of their way, even against their best interests, to protect an ethnic group that despises and cheats them.

Can the "Holo-guilt" really explain everything? Of course total control of the media helps too. Probably they've totally brainwashed us, maybe also using subliminal messages like "love the Jews", "Jews are good", "Jews are so nice", "obey your Jewish masters" and things like that in movies and TV programs. Or maybe it's something they put in the water, or a magic spell, I don't know.

Because otherwise I really can't explain how they could manage to maintain such an aura of "untouchability" even amongst inquiring minds like those populating this forum.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:34 am

hat makes you more open to see people of your own religion - since you said you're a Christian - as the "bad guys" than the Jews?

What makes the Jews appear in front of your eyes as such nice and good people that can't even be suspected of conspiring against other races
What kind of an argument is this???!!!! Are such inquisitorial rants tolerated on our forum Simon ?
And what about the research that people like Simon, Seneca, starfish prime and myself
This one actually made me laugh :)
Why on earth would you be willing to consider the Vatican/British Royal family hypothesis (which sound highly improbable and unpractical by the way, also because the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church are two different religions, and in fact the Queen is a "competitor" of the Pope), and not the Jewish hypothesis?
Have you heard of a word "deception" ?

You are a moron and a simpleton Jumpy, shamelessly lowering this forum's standards.

BTW, "Jewry" is not a race.



********
ADMIN NOTICE(simon) : "Inquisitorial" ???!!!! :lol: Now, that made ME laugh, BTO ...

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by jumpy64 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:51 am

bostonterrierowner wrote:
hat makes you more open to see people of your own religion - since you said you're a Christian - as the "bad guys" than the Jews?

What makes the Jews appear in front of your eyes as such nice and good people that can't even be suspected of conspiring against other races
What kind of an argument is this???!!!! Are such inquisitorial rants tolerated on our forum Simon ?
And what about the research that people like Simon, Seneca, starfish prime and myself
This one actually made me laugh :)
Why on earth would you be willing to consider the Vatican/British Royal family hypothesis (which sound highly improbable and unpractical by the way, also because the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church are two different religions, and in fact the Queen is a "competitor" of the Pope), and not the Jewish hypothesis?
Have you heard of a word "deception" ?

You are a moron and a simpleton Jumpy, shamelessly lowering this forum's standards.

BTW, "Jewry" is not a race.
Since you're calling Simon for what you consider my "inquisitional rant", I'm calling to him for your offensive and totally gratuitous remarks, not only when you try to offend me personally (you don't have this power, but that's beside the point) by calling me "moron" and "simpleton", but also when you "laugh" at the research of members that I have quoted, including Simon's.

I think your behaviour should not be tolerated, but if Simon will decide to allow your offensive posts, I will simply ignore them from now on and stop wasting my time.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 am

but also when you "laught" at the research of members that I have quoted, including Simon's.
Have you noticed that "myself" was in bold text? I only laughed at your "research"

You are a simpleton :)

Seneca
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by Seneca » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:32 am

jumpy64 wrote:And what about the research that people like Simon, Seneca, starfish prime and myself, among others, are conducting in this forum, which points to several expressions of Jewish supremacism, and to the dubious role of this people in various historical events? You seem to be totally disregarding it, because you intervene only to discourage anybody from "trying to prove that Jews constitute some special group of bad guys".
bostonterrierowner wrote:
but also when you "laught" at the research of members that I have quoted, including Simon's.
Have you noticed that "myself" was in bold text? I only laughed at your "research"

You are a simpleton :)
If that's the case you are not being objective. jumpy64 did much more and much better research about this than I ever did.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 am

"...From the present,'tis matter worthy of your attention to carry home the correction of the general error, which supposes, that there ever was a Hebrew nation, or a temporal Kingdom of Jews, Israelites, or Christians. These, being, not political, or national, but entirely mystical and masonic terms, - names of the different degrees of gradation in the masonic craft, that temple of Salomon, "in which ye also, as spiritual stones, are builded together, for an habitation of God through the spirit".

In which series, the Christian is the lowest, the Israelite next, the Jew next, the Hebrew next and so on, up through the gradations of those who, having passed "the middle wall of partition" and been admitted within the Veil, are called Hebrews of the Hebrews, to martyrs or witnesses, autops or seers, prophets or tellers, saints, apostles ..."

Robert Taylor , "The devil's pulpit" 1832

Yes, Occident has its own castes too.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by Seneca » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:09 am

simonshack wrote:
Seneca wrote: But then we also should not alienate these brave people, who risk their lives in order to bring more truth to our historic consciousness.
Dear Seneca,

I don't think any thinkers / intellectuals exposing the Jews', JPM's (or Zionists' - CALL THEM WHAT YOU WILL) criminal role in world history are risking their lives anymore. Today the game has changed, since they have reached a position of (what they perceive as) 'untouchable power'.

Things were different during their ruthless ascent to planetary power. Back then, they really HAD to get rid of any dissenters, physically / on the spot
I understand what you mean. I don't want to scare people but if these criminals threaten me with prison time I consider this a threat against my life. If they put me in prison, obviously they are harming my life.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm locking this thread for a while - sick & tired of it.

It's time to talk about the HOLODOMOR - a genocide perpetrated by a gang of Jewish thugs financed by American/Jewish bankers and facilitated by the leaders of the UK And the USA : http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1845

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Althought I couldn't post anything new on this thread in the last few days (and unfortunately nobody else could either), several interesting things have been going on on related threads like "The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery" (where at http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=150 Simon discovered and denounced the Jewish-supremacist ideology of Richard Coudenhove-Kalergy, the guy after whom is inspired the European Society Coudenhove Kalergi that every two years awards a prize to leaders who "stand out for their exceptional contribution in the process of European unification") and the newborn "Holodomor - the true 'Jewish Holocaust'".

By the way, in my most recent post on the latter thread (http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1845) I discovered, thanks to ICfreely's recommendation, a quite enlightening researcher named Christopher Jon Bjerknes. He's defined in his Metapedia page (http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Jon_Bjerknes) as "a purportedly dissident Jew active in the alternative media, best known for his website blog Jewish Racism. Bjerknes is from Chicago in the United States. He has authored works which have sought to uncover the fraud in science of Albert Einstein and the artificial cult created around this figure. As well as this he has authored a hard-hitting work on the Armenian genocide, documenting the fact that quite a number of the Young Turks were actually crypto-Jews".

I think this Jewish-Norwegian-American guy really knows what he's talking about. Just by listening to a couple of his interviews on YouTube I've found most enlightening information about the kind of conspiracy I'm trying to point out in this thread. I strongly recommend reading his blog at http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/, and one of his articles in particular at http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -gentiles/

And now I want to share with you three passages I've transcribed from two different interviews with him.

From the first at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-KbfQov4Ks (around minute 27) here's a passage on the relationship between Judaism and Satanism:
An aspect of Judaism that many people don’t understand is that Judaism is a dualistic belief according to which both evil and good come from God. So they believe that in order for them to obtain ultimate power and to be most godlike they have to practice both evil and good, and they also believe that in order for the Jewish messiah to arrive and take over the world they have to convert the whole world to evil, so then God would be forced to come down and cleanse the world by bringing the Jewish Messiah. So they try to make the world degenerate in order to provoke God to cleanse the world.
And here are two passages from the second interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26WvUQDepLs

The first passage (around minute 3) is about the possible level of involvement of most common Jews in the conspiracy, and it goes:
There is a tribal unity that many Jews feel and always have felt. And even though they’re not always aware of what exactly is going on, they do feel that they gain advantages by acting collectively. So they may not be aware of all the particulars, but they are aware that it is in their interest to go along with whatever the major movements are.
The second (around minute 15) concerns the connection between supremacist JPMs and the New World Order:
The most powerful Jewish families, like the Rothschilds and the Schiffs, have a strong religious element in what they do. And they did not go through all the trouble of stealing Palestine from the Turkish empire and then taking it away from its original inhabitants for no reason. And the reason they did it is to fulfill the messianic prophecy of Judaism. And that is also why they want to create a world government, because that’s one of the aspects of Judaism. They think that when they gain control of the world all the other nations will be destroyed, God will descend to mount Zion in Jerusalem and share the empire of the world with the king of the Jews, and will instruct the king of the Jews on how to conduct world affairs. That is what Judaism teaches, and that is why Jews have kept themselves segregated from the rest of humanity for 25 hundred years.

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:52 am

Today I want to come back to this thread’s relevance in relation to this forum’s declared objective: “exposing media fakery”. With a slight variation in perspective, though: exposing the media fakers.

OK, first of all, who might they be? As I’ve already said before, whoever says they run the media should be the prime suspect, I think. So I’ll present to the jury a signed confession here. Signed by the Jewish-American columnist Joel Stein. It’s an infamous article published on December 19, 2008 by The Los Angeles Times that I’ve been wanting to post in this thread for a while. It was already proposed to the attention of this forum by a member (Teriyaki Taryaki) in 2012, but it was amidst a lot of other stuff, so I don’t think it got the attention it deserves.

The article is eloquently titled: “Who runs the media? C’mon” (you can find it at http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19 ... oe-stein19). It exudes supremacist arrogance right from the start, but gives us some very revealing clues, with the author sounding like a sloppy perp who doesn’t even care about hiding his tracks. In fact, this is how he starts:
I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.
Note that he considers the American public “dumb” also for falling for the ADL’s tricks. How many times have we asked ourselves in this forum, in the face of more and more blatant examples of media fakery: “Do they consider the public so dumb?” The answer here is a resounding “Yes!”.
How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
Being a 2008 article, I had to update the list here, although the substance doesn’t change. Here are the “variations on the theme”:

Instead of Chemin, the new president of News Corp is José Maria Aznar, the former prime minister of Spain from 1996 to 2004, who established himself as one of the most pro-American and pro-Israeli leaders to take office in post-war Europe. Defending Israel has been a core element of his politics. He believes that “terrorism” is the “greatest threat to freedom today,” and Israel finds itself in the front line. In 2010, he founded the Friends of Israel Initiative, declaring that if Israel “goes down, we all go down.” Aznar has also advocated Israel’s full membership, without preconditions, of the European Union. In 2012 he’s been voted among the Top 10 Non-Jews Positively Influencing the Jewish Future.

The Japanese American Kevin Tsujihara has substituted the retired Barry Meyer as Warner Bros. chairman.

At MGM, Harry Sloan was replaced by the South-African Jew Gary Barber (he went to The King David Schools, a network of Jewish day schools in Johannesburg).

At NBC Universal, Stephen B. Burke succeded Zucker as Chief Executive. Burke is considered an Irish Catholic on Wikipedia, and an Ashkenazy Jew on other sites.

Jewish “studio-chiefs” Brad Grey (Paramount Pictures), Robert Iger (Disney), Michael Lynton (Sony), and Leslie Moonves (CBS) still occupy the same positions.

Now we can give the floor back to Mr. Stein.
The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.
Collier is still there too.

And the last part of the article is where Stein intensifies his efforts to be funny, making fun of ADL’s former director Abe Foxman’s tactics, and most of all of Gentiles who fall for them.
As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.
Very funny. In the end, arrogance takes the upper hand again.
I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
And that we, the gullible goy public, keep pretending not to notice, I guess.

Really, how much more bragging does it take on their part for us to understand that

1) Jews (or better JPMs, but with the more or less conscious, or maybe even unconscious, support of their co-religionists) run Hollywood and the news media in America and in most of the world

2) and that, since they run the media, they must be responsible for media fakery?

In fact, they seem to have both the means (control of the media, the banking system and politics) and the motive (weaken the goym to better control them, and to ultimately deliver them well brainwashed out of any identity to the upcoming Messiah, like Christopher Jon Bjerknes says) to commit the crimes we accuse the “perps” for.

And also the “modus operandi” seems to correspond. The Talmud teaches to lie to the Goyim and cheat them whenever necessary and never admit it (you can read an interesting article about this at http://www.rense.com/general92/talmud.htm)

And even if somebody unveils media fakery, as we do here, they can allow that because they’re still home free until nobody dares to point the finger directly at them. I think that’s why they seem so sloppy in their psyops sometimes. They feel they have nothing to fear, their control being so total, and even protected by absurd laws in many countries.

Most “normal” people are unwilling to believe that such an evil scheme can exist against them in the same way as they are unwilling to believe that people in the media and politics can tell such enormous lies.

Another important factor we have discovered is that the lies are prepared many years in advance, like in the case of 9/11, which was “planted” in comic strips already in the Seventies, for example.

So what makes the perps so sure to have all the time they need to prepare their hoaxes? How can they be sure that they can control the media for such a long time, remaining loyal to each other? I think it’s because they know that they are bound by a strong racial/cultural/religious bond that can't be marred by the passing of time.

Of course, Stein is not the only Jewish intellectual bragging about his etnic group’s control of the media. This article http://www.rense.com/general85/ownh.htm gives a summary of others who, like Haaretz Daily Newspaper's correspondant Shahar Ilan, claim that "The Jews do control the American media. This is very clear, and claiming otherwise is an insult to common knowledge".

Since I don’t want to insult anybody or anything, I’ve decided to take such authoritative opinions at face value, and to rest my case on them.

Post Reply