THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:01 pm

I have heard the Dalai Lama is a "CIA asset" or has been courted by them. But of course — pretty much anyone with that power is confronted by the power-mad to probably keep it all coalesced. I definitely think it is wise to hold reasonable mistrust for such a figure. I do too.

After all, I think what we are talking about here is really religion. Even the way you suggest the fanatics are mostly Zionist or primarily Jewish, I have hope that you will understand my intention to say that the terms that are preferred by the power-mad (terms for themselves) might give us inspiration to come up with our own more accurate terms — and by so doing perhaps use the imperial tongue against itself to catch these bastards. This is what I tried to explain in my 'theory of abuse' thread; the problems with Judaism are problems with humanity: child abuse, mind control, deception, cycles of abuse, religious dogmatism, self-hypnosis, addictions, despair, greed and lust for power. Jews don't have a monopoly. They have an extremely successful brand of the shite.
jumpy64 wrote:In fact, all the best denouncers of Jewish pernicious influence in our state of affairs that I know of, for example, seem oblivious to the fakery aspect as one of the main instrument of Jewish-influenced power.
Yes! Quite so. That is also my point — using language which gathers the most amount of people to our research will be beneficial. As a native English speaker in a (mostly) English-speaking country, I can tell you that a lot of the present language about "the Jews" does not shut down people's minds as well as "Flat Earth" does, but it does so in a different way.

Even though I don't have proof the latter DBA campaign is related to a campaign to get us to talk only in terms of identifying human frailty as those who have succumbed to Jewish extremism and keeping our blinders on to all other forms of colonialist influence, I am sure the truly psycho Talmudist fuckers will celebrate their domination of people's minds when we use the language they have given us to talk about them, which they very carefully monitor and control through the media. Those who hide behind a Zionist/Jewish arrogant leadership and who are called "honorary Zionists" by their JPM allies will also celebrate every moment that their well-sharpened weapon — the Jewish colonialists — is what we focus on rather than any other aspect that isn't as well guarded. I think the "Jewish" thing is another magic trick to get our attention off everything.

The Talmudists will be convinced they are the center of the power ring. And they might be right, but why are they so happy to be sparring in the "war of ideas"? I don't think it's just their war-like mentality.

We should have a two-fold attack on this by simultaneously attracting the best denouncers of Jewish pernicious influence while repelling the worst, most embarrassing/lazy thinking on the subject. I am glad that we agree.

You suggested people should definitely start their own threads about suspected culprits, and I totally agree. Let's wail on this from many (intelligent, compassionate) angles. I am sorry to say it is taking me a long time to find time to write the whole intro down, but I will definitely post it soon! Thanks for the encouragement and keep doing a great job on this thread, folks!

Sapere Aude
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Unread post by Sapere Aude » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:51 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Hey, are you sure your posts are relevant to the topic, Sapere Aude? What is 68? 88? How are these "Nazi"?

Can you be more clear about what you are seeing? It seems a bit like dilution right now since we're not seeing much sign of the actual topic in your posts. I would appreciate if you could take some time and write in good language about each picture, as we usually expect. Thank you.
How it come you don't know that ? You seem to be very knowledgeable. Ok,so for those who don't know what its going on within media and hollywood I will describe. Almost everyone is working for OCTOGON Byzantine /Vatican II/ German Empire.Direct or indirect.They not stupid so they must know.Nazi symbolism everywhere and it didn't start yesterday.Openly Nazi symbols such as the swastika are banned in Germany, so neo-Nazis get around the law by using coded combinations of letter and numbers such as 14 and 88.

The number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.
The number 14 symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane,a late 20th-century American white supremacist.

But using both of them openly it became obivous so now they come up with 68 where 6+8 = 14.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 70820.html

Versteckspiel broschüre http://www.abc-poessneck.de/infos/downl ... kspiel.pdf

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:03 pm

hoipolloi wrote: (...) I am sure the truly psycho Talmudist fuckers will celebrate their domination of people's minds when we use the language they have given us to talk about them, which they very carefully monitor and control through the media.
So far, I have seen little or no 'foul' language of any sort being used here on this thread - with the exception of, perhaps, your above "T-f...ers" - so I think we are on safe ground with regards to so-called "political correctness". And yes, our thoughtful approach to the present 'sensitive debate' should, of course, ideally remain 'palatable' to any person of integrity and sound / sane principles. Intelllectual honesty is the ONE thing that matters here - and as I see it, is something that ANY good man or woman - of any creed or extraction - can (or should) strive for at all times, regardless of whatever language is used to pursue it. After all, what we are upholding here on this forum is a peaceful / intellectual and (almost exceedingly) civil critique of an obviously-nefarious gang of socially dangerous power maniacs who ruthlessly seek to rule - and degrade - our lives. Our words are our only 'weapons' against this social plague - and therefore, allow me to say, fuck those who can't handle an occasional four-letter word when pertinent and necessary.

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:49 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:the problems with Judaism are problems with humanity: child abuse, mind control, deception, cycles of abuse, religious dogmatism, self-hypnosis, addictions, despair, greed and lust for power. Jews don't have a monopoly. They have an extremely successful brand of the shite.
I'm afraid you're missing an essential point here. I think I have mentioned it several times already in this topic, but I'll do it again.

You're right in saying that Jews don't have a monopoly on "problems with humanity" like child abuse, mind control, deception, greed, lust for power and so on, but they're the only people I know of in which such pathological behavior is not only tolerated or encouraged, but most of all religiously prescribed (in the Talmud).

The possibility of devoloping pathological behaviors is already present in most humans, of course, but while the other major religions of the world act as a deterrent from that possibility, Judaism represents an "unicum" in the sense that it does the opposite, i.e. it explicitely encourages its flock to adopt against the "Gentiles" what any other civilized group, especially in the West, would consider as morally reprehensible behavior, to say the least. And to think that a religion should represent the "moral ideal" of its practitioners gives me the creeps in this case...

Another unique characteristic of the Jews - especially considering the extreme degree to which it is applied - is the absolute defence of their own group against all others, which is based exclusively on a supremacist concept of race with no moral (and not even ideological) ground whatsoever. The worst of the Jews must always be preferred against the best of the Gentiles, who are not even considered human.

I repeat: I can't find anything comparable to this in any other religion or ideology in all of the civilized world, and especially in its Western part. This kind of ingroup-outgroup, us against them mentality can be found maybe also in Islam, but not to this extent, at least not that I know of. And in any case Talmudists are more dangerous than Islamists because they have colonized the West by posing like white European people - thanks also to their often undistinguishable appearance - while in reality they are not, because they belong (or think they belong) to a different race, or at least to a different culture, which is definitely hostile to Western values. Like Sigmund Freud, who looked like a white European professor, while in reality he identified himself with the Carthaginian (today we would say north-African) general Annibal attacking and defeating the Roman Empire, which Freud considered a symbol for Western civilization.

So, instead of just saying that certain psychopathic traits are not exclusive to the Jews, please tell me, if you can, if there is to your knowledge any other similar group in the world, and especially one that has a comparable influence in our Western hemisphere.
You suggested people should definitely start their own threads about suspected culprits, and I totally agree. Let's wail on this from many (intelligent, compassionate) angles. I am sorry to say it is taking me a long time to find time to write the whole intro down, but I will definitely post it soon! Thanks for the encouragement and keep doing a great job on this thread, folks!
Thank you, Hoi. I look forward to your upcoming thread.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 am

Good post, hoi! Seeing as we are fighting a ‘war of Ideas’/’war of words’ we must utilize our ‘weapons’ resourcefully. Although I’m not a church-going/Bible-believing person I still somewhat identify with the term Christian. I have Muslim & Jewish friends of the same mindset. I think that labeling it Jewish may be off-putting to a lot of people who would otherwise be open to this research. Zionism on the other hand I’m not so sure about. At this point, I think, Zionism has a negative connotation among Jews & non-Jews. I can’t tell you how many Jewish people I’ve heard voice their disgusts with ‘Zionism,’ Bibi & Co. while looking over their shoulder.

(In the buildup to the Balfour Declaration, when the JPM moved to consolidate spiritual/religious Zionism into a temporal/political state, most European Jews were against it. Go figure. They didn’t find the prospects of leaving Europe to go build a country from scratch in Palestine too appealing. Although they identified themselves as Zionists they were against the concept of a Zionist state. Some still are.)

I’ve criticized dozens of despicable Jewish charlatans and will continue to do so!

I’ve also sourced dozens of profound Jewish intellectuals and will continue to do so!

The perps don’t get targeted because they’re Jewish & they won't get a pass for it either.

My goal is to ‘reveal the method’ (to the best of my abilities) & let the chips fall where they may. I have the best interests of all people at heart (i.e. the cure for imperfect sight).

Although I’m not of the ‘blame the Jews’ mindset I don’t suffer from any goy guilt either, ya dig? Zionism is a means to an end for the Master Magicians. They don’t believe in any religions because they ipso facto are the ‘gods.’ There’s a perennial philosophy at play here. The funny thing is, most American Christians are now radicalized Christian Zionists. :wacko:

Anyhow, I get what you mean &, as always, look forward to your constructive criticism, advice and insights.


jumpy64 wrote:By the way, from your contributions to the "Songs that Expose Truth" thread I've noticed that you seem to be pretty much into rock music (and in fact your forum name sounds inspired by Kiss' guitarist Ace Frehley)...
Ace Frehley? Oh hell no! KISS is before my time, paisano. Couldn’t name one of their songs if my life depended on it. I aspire to see freely hence, ICfreely! It’s a play on I.P. Freely (as in, Oliver Klozoff, Peter Guzinya, Dick Bininya, Haywood Jablome, etc…).
jumpy64 wrote:...so I'd like to ask you to tell me (when you have time) if you see a strong Jewish influence there too, both in terms of music industry bosses (that's pretty obvious, I think) and of actual musical and lyrical content.
There’s a strong demonic influence throughout the ‘industry.’ Every writer in town has a ‘war story’ or ten about their work getting ‘Frankensteined’ by ‘higher-ups’ for ‘no reason.’ But that’s a subject for another Bat-time.
jumpy64 wrote:I'm much into rock music myself, having been a "musical journalist" in my younger days and still being an amateur drummer...

Drummer! I knew it! ( ;) )
jumpy64 wrote:but I've grown pretty dissatisfied lately with the kind of messages this kind of music brings especially to young people in musical, visual and lyrical terms.
DITTO, Jumpy!

jumpy64 wrote:I think these messages are at least as much influenced by Jewish propaganda as those coming out of movies and tv series, and I plan to expand on this myself ASAP, but of course I'd like also to know what's yours and other members' take on the subject.
The non-stop anti-Getilism propaganda is omnipresent (songs, films, commercials, print ads, etc.) & nauseating. Lately I’ve notices oh so subtle innocent/comedic digs at Judaism as well – Wish I Was Here, This is Where I Leave You.

The Knick – Medical revisionism, negative portrayal of Christians
Homeland - Negative portrayal of Muslims
Masters of Sex – Sexual Revolution revisionism, negative portrayal of Christians
Ray Donovan - Negative portrayal of Christians
The Affair – self-explanatory
The list goes on and on…

simonshack wrote:Our words are our only 'weapons' against this social plague - and therefore, allow me to say, fuck those who can't handle an occasional four-letter word when pertinent and necessary.
Awe Schitt! :o
You see this cat Simon is a bad mutha’-(shut your mouth)

Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother man?
(Simon!)

Can ya dig it? B)

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about
(Simon!)

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:48 am

jumpy64 wrote:The possibility of [developing] pathological behaviors is already present in most humans, of course, but while the other major religions of the world act as a deterrent from that possibility, Judaism represents an "unicum" in the sense that it does the opposite, i.e. it [explicitly] encourages its flock to adopt against the "Gentiles" what any other civilized group, especially in the West, would consider as morally reprehensible behavior, to say the least.
You are right to point out what evil there is in Judaic fanaticism. I don't think I missed that point. I just think all religious fanaticisms have their particular characteristics; that's why they are considered different world views. To say that one world view is more insidious than another is itself a basic tenant of a world view.

The problem with saying one is just pointing out what one observes about other world views is that it inherently relies on the world views of the writer. I am skeptical of all world views including my own, but I have faith in my little principle that people see things very differently from one another on this planet, and trying very hard to understand those different world views is productive (unless it reaches the point of exhaustion).

If this thread were an actual conversation with lying Masons and Talmudists, I don't think it would belong on CluesForum, though, which is why I encourage you to keep going in trying to convince general readers that Judaism is taking a more evil form than other religions which accomplish far greater populations of hypocrites. So that they can try to investigate it in their own lives, for themselves. So far, you have accomplished some of that, and that should be a good thing from your world view, I suppose.

See, I kinda always thought this forum was just taking one strong stance: the media shouldn't be lying. If we're going to adopt other commandments, I want some say in what that's gonna be. I want to exercise the moderation power Simon entrusted to me. If Simon doesn't want me to have say in a new tenant, that's the end of that. But he has never expressed that to me. So I just say what I can, when I can. I am not convinced Judaism is more evil than other religions (or even more evil than many people who consider to hold some other view entirely) and I think that's a silly principle.

The principles that all chronic liars from all walks of life share — now that is interesting to me.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 am

Sapere Aude wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Hey, are you sure your posts are relevant to the topic, Sapere Aude? What is 68? 88? How are these "Nazi"?

Can you be more clear about what you are seeing? It seems a bit like dilution right now since we're not seeing much sign of the actual topic in your posts. I would appreciate if you could take some time and write in good language about each picture, as we usually expect. Thank you.
How it come you don't know that ? You seem to be very knowledgeable. Ok,so for those who don't know what its going on within media and hollywood I will describe. Almost everyone is working for OCTOGON Byzantine /Vatican II/ German Empire.Direct or indirect.They not stupid so they must know.Nazi symbolism everywhere and it didn't start yesterday.Openly Nazi symbols such as the swastika are banned in Germany, so neo-Nazis get around the law by using coded combinations of letter and numbers such as 14 and 88.

The number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.
The number 14 symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane,a late 20th-century American white supremacist.

But using both of them openly it became obivous so now they come up with 68 where 6+8 = 14.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 70820.html

Versteckspiel broschüre http://www.abc-poessneck.de/infos/downl ... kspiel.pdf
What is your native tongue, sir/madam/thing? And what relevance does "Nazism" have today? You need to explain yourself, please. How do we know you didn't just choose random images to fit your "theory"?

Also, you realize you are quoting Der Spiegel, a mainstream media outlet?

Now, please, citation. In the meanwhile, this obviously belongs in the DERAILING ROOM for getting off topic. I am prepared to move it to a different thread if you would please answer my questions.

smj
Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by smj » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:29 am

Here's a band called Legion 88 of course shouting an ode to Leon Degrelle. Herge Degrelle was formerly the nomme de guerre of Cluesforum master-marketer, Synergetic67, we're told...


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQrpFX250ik
http://fakeologist.com/2015/09/24/audio ... ndelcroix/
http://fakeologist.com/2015/01/06/septe ... ke-thread/
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2397311

...and seeing as Hegel was a German we're told, the narrative gets all schismogenetic of course; so please don't try to reconcile this...

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients ... le_01.html

...with this...

http://www.arcticthule.com/history/peter-freuchen

fuckin' one-footed jews, drivin' the narrative in feckin' Ultima Thule and whatnot...

http://kottke.org/14/01/peter-freuchen
http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/24/54419 ... oop-chisel
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... b#p2395621
http://www.anothermag.com/art-photograp ... r-freuchen

Sapere Aude
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Unread post by Sapere Aude » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:54 am

hoi.polloi wrote: What is your native tongue, sir/madam/thing? And what relevance does "Nazism" have today? You need to explain yourself, please. How do we know you didn't just choose random images to fit your "theory"?

Also, you realize you are quoting Der Spiegel, a mainstream media outlet?

Now, please, citation. In the meanwhile, this obviously belongs in the DERAILING ROOM for getting off topic. I am prepared to move it to a different thread if you would please answer my questions.
I'm not quoting anyone.I knew that from ages.That link was one of the first few for some of you to read more about.It could be any other one.It really doesn't matter.But don't tell me that you didn't know about it.Or you just testing me ?

And its not off topic as we were talking about stripes clothes. So adidas stripes qualify don't they ? At the same time I was trying to point into psyops and who might be behind them.

It very logic deduction as 2+2=4

I'm swiss btw

Sapere Aude
Banned
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Sapere Aude » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:04 am

Some references to number 68 as another symbol for neo-nazis.

Image
Image
Image
Image

some more http://postimg.org/gallery/21sq4eprk/5713c350/

it's happening

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6775
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:30 am

ICfreely wrote: Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother* man?
(Simon!)
:lol: Yup !

*(...AND sisters, of course!)

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Just to be clear, Hoi, this is what I see happening in the discussion between us. I think it is as an important question of method, not a personal one.

So I express a point of view, and I back it up with facts coming from my research.

You counter my point of view with yours; sometimes you back it up with facts, sometimes you don’t.

When you do back it up with facts, I counter it with other facts that I think are stronger and more convincing.

Then you counter these new facts with… simply reaffirming your point of view.

And when you just counter my point of view with yours, without even trying to back it up with facts at all, I reaffirm it with new facts. But it ends in the same way: you counter the new facts I bring up by simply reaffirming your original, unaltered conviction.

I’ll keep following my method here, by backing up what I just said with the two most recent examples of this kind of interaction.

On page 17 of this thread, you countered my affirmation that the “master plan” for world control and domination has a Jewish signature all over it – which had been backed up until that point by dozens of posts (not only mine) more or less filled with facts and arguments – by directing attention on Masonic secret societies and saying:
Swearing allegiance to Talmud or the Protocols or something like it might be one of the prerequisites for the JPM branch. I just don't see what makes the most evil characteristics of those things a "Jewish" signature as much a secret one. Who is a minion of whom? Who amongst these insane people would allow themselves to be "lesser" to another?
So on the same page of the thread, I counter your argument by answering your question with several written proofs, taken both from Masonic and Judaic texts, not only of the connection between Judaism (and Jewish supremacism) and Freemasonry, but also of the fact that the latter is absolutely subordinated to the former, i.e. that Freemasonry is admittedly a minion of Judaism.

You don’t post anything for a while, and then when you come back, on page 19, you say this:
I personally think the terrorism hoax shows the involvement of a bizarre Gnostic/Masonic/Abrahamic/Pagan cult and other weird connections that sometimes go by contemporary names (perhaps "Jewish" is one of them, since Judaism apparently arose out of a kind of Paganism/Shamanism, or so I hear), and I find the Pope's endorsement of the victim vicsim memorial rather problematic. But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows? Makes me wonder what "Jewish" means, then.
One would think that you have found stronger proofs or arguments to counter the facts with which I had responded to your previous post, but actually no, you just reaffirm your opinion as if nothing happened. You mention just a little hearsay about Judaism “apparently” arising out of a kind of Paganism/Shamanism, without backing it up with anything. Proofs? Sources? No, nothing.

Nevertheless, I try to answer your question (“I wonder what Jewish means”) with a working definition of what “Jewish” means for me.
For me, "Jewish" refers fundamentally to a very strong form of cultural/religious conditioning based on the idea of a "chosen" group of people with a strong "ingroup/outgroup" mentality who, referring to and identifying themselves with "sacred" texts like the Torah and especially the Talmud, consider themself as members of a superior race destined to rule over other races, perceived as inferior and even sub-human. But since this group of people constitutes a minority, and wants to stay that way, they must use indirect, surreptitious means to rule over and exploit the overwhelming majority of other people by undermining them through various forms of deceit and even mind-control.

To me this is a historically provable fact, although not all the evidence can be given at once here, of course. But I think we can get there, bit by bit.
Again, I’m stressing “historically proven facts” here.

You didn’t comment on my post, so let’s proceed to the latest instance of your peculiar method of carrying out what should be a factual discussion.

In my previous post, I respond to your contention that the problems with Judaism are problems with humanity, and that Jews don’t have a monopoly on them by repeating that, while it’s true that pathological forms of behavior aren’t a Jewish monopoly, Judaism (especially through the Talmud) is the only major religion I know of that, instead of acting as a moral deterrent, prescribes such pathological behavior towards people of different races, using race as the only “moral” standard to decide what’s right and what’s wrong. Something is right if a Jew does it, and the same thing is wrong when a goy or Gentile does it.

My post I’m referring to it’s on page 19, so there’s no need to quote it here again, since anybody can read it for themselves.

I’ll just repeat my question in the end.
So, instead of just saying that certain psychopathic traits are not exclusive to the Jews, please tell me, if you can, if there is to your knowledge any other similar group in the world, and especially one that has a comparable influence in our Western hemisphere.
It’s a specific request, so I was kinda hoping you would respond to it, possibly with facts.

Nope. You persist with your “method” by just reaffirming your point of view without accompanying it with any factual proof whatsoever. You prefer to back it up, so to speak, with a kind of reasoning that sounds pretty circular to me:
You are right to point out what evil there is in Judaic fanaticism. I don't think I missed that point. I just think all religious fanaticisms have their particular characteristics; that's why they are considered different world views. To say that one world view is more insidious than another is itself a basic tenant of a world view.
So why don’t you give us some examples of these particular characteristics of other religious fanaticisms that are comparable to the ones of Judaism, since that’s also what I asked?
The problem with saying one is just pointing out what one observes about other world views is that it inherently relies on the world views of the writer. I am skeptical of all world views including my own, but I have faith in my little principle that people see things very differently from one another on this planet, and trying very hard to understand those different world views is productive (unless it reaches the point of exhaustion).
Good luck with that! So while you go around trying to understand everybody’s point of view and at the same time being skeptical about your own (which means that you probably haven’t figured out what you really think yet, but you still want to understand what others think), people who have no doubts about their point of view being right, even when it isn’t according to any kind of moral and rational reasoning, will continue to dominate and loot the planet. I suspect they would applaud your efforts.
If this thread were an actual conversation with lying Masons and Talmudists, I don't think it would belong on CluesForum, though, which is why I encourage you to keep going in trying to convince general readers that Judaism is taking a more evil form than other religions which accomplish far greater populations of hypocrites. So that they can try to investigate it in their own lives, for themselves. So far, you have accomplished some of that, and that should be a good thing from your world view, I suppose.
Here, too, I have difficulties in trying to follow your line of reasoning, but I’m afraid it leads nowhere.

Anyway, I’ll skip the last part of your post (the one about “commandments”), at least for now, since it raises questions that may be considered not directly connected to this topic. Actually I think they are, but I don’t even want to risk straying off topic and see this post, which to me is important, in the “Derailing room”.

So I’ll just quote your last couple of sentences.
I am not convinced Judaism is more evil than other religions (or even more evil than many people who consider to hold some other view entirely) and I think that's a silly principle.
Thank you for reaffirming your impregnable conviction - once again, unfortunately, without accompanying it with anything that goes beyond your abstract reasoning – and for defining “silly” a principle that does not correspond to yours, no matter how much I try to back it up with facts.
The principles that all chronic liars from all walks of life share — now that is interesting to me.
Yes, please explore that perspective in a new thread, by all means. Hopefully you’ll bring also some facts to the table there, as we all know you can do very well when you put your mind to it.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:17 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:The principles that all chronic liars from all walks of life share — now that is interesting to me.
Me too, Hoi!
hoi.polloi wrote: I am not convinced Judaism is more evil than other religions (or even more evil than many people who consider to hold some other view entirely) and I think that's a silly principle.
The Torah (Old Testament), far from being confined to the exclusive domain of Judaism, is an integral part Christianity and Islam. Moreover, it’s the basis of our current ‘scientific’ paradigm as well. Whether we like (or know) it or not it’s ‘our book.’ Therefore, we have a responsibility to question/critique it responsibly.

I’ve read several versions of the Torah, New Testament and Koran. There’s a lot of eternal truth, beauty and wisdom to be gleaned from them. I can appreciate that without feeling the need to ‘believe in’ any particular ‘sacred text.’
hoi.polloi wrote:See, I kinda always thought this forum was just taking one strong stance: the media shouldn't be lying.
Agreed! I would broaden the scope to academia as well - A multidisciplinary/scholarly deconstruction of the relationship between the Torah and science (professors, politicians, priests, rabbis, imams, etc.). I, for one, am not looking forward to a Torah-Science ‘wedding.’
hoi.polloi wrote: If we're going to adopt other commandments...

If Simon doesn't want me to have say in a new tenant…
Touché! I wholeheartedly agree with your contention that CF’s biggest strength is its amorphous nature. In that regard, your moderation skills are second to none.


P.S. Jumpy, Even though we got off on the wrong foot, I hope you realize that I'm not trying to derail your thread.

ICfreely
Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by ICfreely » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:47 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
Seriously, I wanted to post something there myself about Einstein's "jewish allegiance", if you haven't referred to that already.
Jumpy,

The “Einstein and other gods of science” thread (which was established on the 18th of November in the 2013th year of our Lord at 4:04 pm by a man who truly appreciates the value of farce) is a Sacred Thread.’ Feel free to post your thoughts. Keep in mind that 'I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy' Farcevalue’s thread! :P

jumpy64
Banned
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by jumpy64 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:01 pm

ICfreely wrote:Jumpy, Even though we got off on the wrong foot, I hope you realize that I'm not trying to derail your thread.
Why would I think that? You've just enriched it so far, and I'll hope you'll continue to do so.

And I don't even remember anything about "wrong feet" anymore ;)

As for "Einstein and other gods of science" being a "sacred thread", I'll be sure to meditate, and maybe even fast, for a couple of hours at least, to purify myself before deciding if I feel worthy enough to approach it. I certainly don't want to incur in your vengeance and furious anger... :o

BTW, thank you for making me feel free to post my thoughts there. I didn't before, but now, after your encouragement... :P

Post Reply