THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:35 pm

simonshack wrote:Can't wait for it, Jumpy. As a firm believer that diversity is indeed the spice of life, I will be all ears. :)

Btw, I'm not someone you could really call "politically correct" - or someone who proffers platitudes. So, yes - I stand offended ! :lol:


You know I meant no disrespect, Simon (and in fact you laugh about it). And I'm glad you've entered this debate, also because - no disrespect meant here either - I don't think you're immune to "political correctness" concerning this "multicultural psyop".

Yes, to me multiculturalism is a psyop, Simon. And a very effective one apparently, if even a master (or actually The Master) at discovering and exposing psyops like yourself seems to be falling for it. It seems to me, of course. I may be wrong, but please let me make my points, will you?

simonshack wrote:Moreover - and just to make my position crystal clear - I don't think "Whites" (as you spell them, with an all-caps "W") are any better than any race roaming this world. So let's please stop that "White talk" on this forum of mine. Thanks.

Of course, the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan is an entirely different matter - and I do not support it in any way. It's a divide-and-conquer plan devised by a bunch of (mostly jewish) psychopaths who really think they are smart in making us all argue among ourselves. At this particular moment in time, they seem to be successful in their endeavors - what with their fake terror platitudes which, most unfortunately, MOST people buy into. Something needs to be done to wake up people (of ALL races) to their machinations. I think this is what we're trying to do here at Cluesforum - but we really don't need to use the "White race pride" card to get our message through.


I have already admitted that using the “White race pride” card, as I did at a certain point of the “Open Conspiracy” thread, was a failure. But I don’t think I’m doing it here. And anyway, I respect all cultures, and that’s why I’m calling them all with capital first letters (I don’t write only White, as you seem to point out, but also Black, Muslim, and even Jewish, unless I forget sometimes, of course).

So I don’t understand what you mean by “White talk”. Are you referring to the fact that I think that multiculturalism is a psyop aimed primarily against White people in White societies?

I stressed this point here after Apache pointed out facts based both on her research and on her direct experience. Her research pointed to sex gangs led by Pakistanis, Somalis, Iraqis and South Asians who exploited white women and children in a European state like England, and to state agencies taking no action against obvious abuse they were “terrified of accusation of racism” and “desperate not to undermine the official creed of cultural diversity”. The official creed, man! Doesn’t this remind you of other official creed-based psyops like Islamic terror? How can you be so aware and radically critical of one official creed and apparently embrace this other one?

And anyway, you say you oppose the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan which, as you described it when you reopened the “Open Conspiracy” thread, “is about killing diversity (i.e. wiping out ALL existing 'colors' ... but one) and turn humanity into a grey, monolithic broth of 'human cattle' - more easily 'herdable' by the powers that be”. And you say it is not about “genociding the White race”, but I think you’re not considering the fact that killing people directly is not the only form of genocide.

As you can read at http://whitegenocideproject.com/about-white-genocide/

Moving millions of non-White immigrants into traditionally White countries over a period of years. This alone is not genocide, but the next step makes it a part of genocide.

▪ Legally chasing down and forcing White areas to accept “diversity“. This is known as “Forced Assimilation“.

A combination of mass immigration (of different groups of people) plus forced assimilation would qualify as genocide, as defined by Article II, part (C) of the United Nations Genocide Conventions:

“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”


Anyway, you seem to be wanting to preserve “all existing colors”, but I don’t understand how you would go about doing that. It seems to me that the only way to preserve all colors is having different environments for different colors to thrive in. Don’t you realize that it’s really through “multiculturalism” as a form of “demographic engineering” (thanks again, Painterman), that the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan is being implemented? I’m not a painter, but isn’t grey the color you obtain when mixing all the colors together in the same palette?

By the same token, I defined your “diversity is the spice of life” motto a platitude when referred to a “multicultural” context. Because yes, diversity is the spice of life, and it’s important to preserve it. But how is it really preserved? Actually in the same way as different colors are preserved.

Why don’t we look at how Mother Nature does it? Not by throwing all the different existing plants and animal species in the same environment, I’m afraid, but on the contrary by having different groups of plants and animals live and thrive in different environments. Isn’t this a fact? And wouldn’t this be ideal for humans too? We can’t always have the ideal of course, especially at the point we are now, but why can’t we even strive for the best possible approximation to it? And why, on the contrary, are we being forced to go against Nature on such a massive scale?

Anyway, back to Apache’s direct experience (I keep quoting her because she’s the only one I’ve seen here sharing honestly the true details of her “multicultural” experience, and it seems to me that at least some people here, including you Simon, have not really listened to her) attests to all-White schools becoming all-Muslims, to White children who can’t play in off-limits local parks if they don’t want to be attacked by British Pakistani youths, to Whites driven out of property ownership in entire ghettoized areas with “No Whites Allowed” painted on the walls, and to local White girls raped by gangs of Asian men, while White British man who attempt to court British Pakistani girls get beaten up. All examples not of integration, I’m afraid, but of White genocide, in the above specified sense.

So Apache is talking from her own direct experience of a pretty advanced “multicultural” environment. Can you, Simon, and everybody else here respect that? I do. You and me, to be honest, we live in nearby areas and we certainly don’t have the same kind of experience (not yet, at least). My neighbors are all White people, and yours are too, as far as I know, but please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’ve been at a few of your parties in the last three years, and I’ve met a lot of nice and interesting people. Some of them were foreigners, but I don’t remember seeing other than white faces around you. Not even in your historical party for the tenth anniversary of 9/11 at your house: all Italian White guests, judging from what I remember of the pictures you posted on this site. The only exception I know of indirectly is Gopi, a fellow Indian member of this forum who lives in the U.S. and came to see you a while ago, and there may even be a few others I don’t know about, but that’s what they seem to be anyway: exceptions to the largely predominant “White rule”.

And then I know that you traveled, and even lived for a while, in different places, including Africa, but you’ve been living mostly in Italy, as far as I know, and not in a multicultural environment even remotely comparable to the one Apache is living in. And anyway, how many Islamic or Asian or African friends do you currently hang out with, for example?

I have none, and not because I don’t want to. The only sizeable foreign community around where I live is an Indian community. And why can I call it a community? Because most of these Indians have grouped together in the same area, as it’s the natural thing to do for everybody of any race. Contrary to what the “multicultural agents” would want us to believe, people are usually attracted to other similar people they consider as belonging to their own group. And this especially and demonstrably applies to people who belong to groups with a strongly rooted “ingroup-outgroup” mentality, as Arabs, Jews, Asians and other primarily non-Western groups.

So now this Indian community near where I live has all Indian shops in place of the ones originally owned by local people. I go there sometimes, and I’ve never seen Indians mix with Italians. They’re two totally separated groups. Actually, I’ve never even heard Indian people speak Italian, except one I saw working in an Italian store once, and he could communicate only on a very basic level.

And I don’t think this is Italians’ fault. Italians are amongst the nicest and best inclined toward foreigners people you could imagine. But this other people who came here don’t want to integrate. I suspect they don’t even know what “integration” means, and don’t even care. Most of them were forced to come here by worsening economic or living conditions, and so they just tried to recreate a “Little India” in Italy. And the same can be said of the Chinese and of other ethnic communities in my region and in others. It’s certainly not as bad as in the area where Apache lives, but I’m afraid we’re much more likely getting there than to the “multicultural Utopia” that our corrupt and treacherous rulers would want us to believe in.

One more thing: you rightly say that this forum is yours. You made it, it’s built mainly on your own groundbreaking research. You have every right to run it every way you want. But why can’t the same be said of European countries nowadays? Why are the people who built these countries not allowed not only to run them, but even to live in them without having to submit to "guests" who often disrespect and damage them and their environment?

But if multiculturalism is the way to go, as you seem to think, why don’t you, Simon, apply your multicultural views to your own “country”, i.e.your website? Diversity in Cluesforum can’t be represented by people of different skin colors and physical traits, because we don’t know or care what race different members belong to. Diversity here can only be represented by different points of view. And you’ve said that “white talk” (whatever that means, but I assume “White nationalist” talk is what you mean) is to be stopped here. I wonder why. This is something that seems to fit the typical multicultural propaganda of a society in which all religious and cultural points of view are allowed, but not those against multiculturalism, especially from a White perspective. Why is this form of lopsided diversity imposed on us?

Waiting for your answer, I’ll give you mine: because it suits the interests of the group of people who’s controlling us through various means, including, at this stage, this gigantic “multicultural” psyop.

simonshack wrote:The "Nutwork" itself, as I've coined the bunch of psychopaths 'running' this world, is multicultural. Just read our forum member ICfreely's recent posts, to understand that even 'elitist' Iranians are part of the ongoing, "dumbing-down-scheme" of this planet's population.

Having said that, it is clear as day that jewish moguls - what with their worldwide monopoly of fake news organizations - are at the very top of the aforementioned dumbing-down scheme. We (well, most people in this world that is) are currently all "mental slaves" of their propaganda power. However, I honestly don't think it will last for much longer - seeing how dumbly they are running it.


Well, it seems to me that, if the Jewish role is really “clear as day” here, as you say, it’s mainly thanks to the fact that I have drawn CF members’ attention to it with the “Open Conspiracy” thread. It didn’t seem as clear before…

I’m saying this not because I want some credit, but only to point out the fact that, as I saw the Jewish role before others here (or at least before others l found the courage to denounce it), maybe I’m also seeing and/or denouncing this multicultural psyop before others… I hope you will consider at least this possibility, however remote it may seem to you now.

And as I said, it could be really the most powerful psyop the “perps” have come up with so far, if even you, of all people, are falling for it…

Again, Simon, I mean no disrespect. You know how much I hold you in high esteem as one of the most important researchers of this Century, as I’ve told you personally more than once, and not to kiss your ass.

I only want to respectfully ask you to take off your “multicultural glasses”, if you please, and try and see this multicultural ruse for the demographic engineering psyop that I and hopefully others (like Apache and Painterman, it seems) are trying to expose with facts and sound reasoning. I even hope that, after doing this, you will find and demonstrate that things are not the way I’m seeing them. I’m not seeing a nice picture here, so I’d really love to be proven wrong. But proven with facts and/or sound reasoning, please, not with wishful thinking.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: Songs that Expose Truth

Unread postby sublimity on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:30 am

What's with the recent onslaught of noise that has nothing to do with 'exposing truth'? All you're doing is pushing down important posts.
sublimity
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 am

Re: Songs that Expose Truth

Unread postby ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:09 am

Attain administrator/moderator status from Simon then delete and/or derail my objectionable posts. Simples! :)
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: Songs that Expose Truth

Unread postby sublimity on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:38 am

ICfreely wrote:Attain administrator/moderator status from Simon then delete and/or derail my objectionable posts. Simples! :)


Yeah, or just stop spamming the forum with bullshit. Simpler.
sublimity
Member
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 am

Re: Songs that Expose Truth

Unread postby ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 am

Great comeback. You really put me in my place! :rolleyes: :)
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:13 am

jumpy64 wrote:Well, it seems to me that, if the Jewish role is really “clear as day” here, as you say, it’s mainly thanks to the fact that I have drawn CF members’ attention to it with the “Open Conspiracy” thread. It didn’t seem as clear before.

We have a holohoax thread, a 22 page 'Israel & Zionism' thread and a 'Nuke Hoax' thread (which is a very 'Jewish' topic once you look into it). In addition there are many posts dotted about the forum concerning our JPM lunatics (Here's one from Noncahapito, one from Hoi & one from Simon). All of these things are many years old.

Arguably the forum has done a poor job at maintaining a focus on the JPM (even assuming that is a particularly wise things to do anyway... Dancing Israeli's, for instance, seems to have been a quite clever distraction which has fooled a lot of people) but everyone here has always been well aware of such things.


Anyway, back to Apache’s direct experience (I keep quoting her because she’s the only one I’ve seen here sharing honestly the true details of her “multicultural” experience, and it seems to me that at least some people here, including you Simon, have not really listened to her)

I think we can all agree that Apache's experience is horrendous however the problem with such anecdotes is you can always find a counter example.

For instance for much of my life I have lived on the other side of the Pennines from Apache & I have never had an actual problem with Muslims (except, in my own head, when I believed that 'Muslims did 9/11')... quite the opposite in fact.

On the streets of Burnley, Preston, Manchester, Liverpool & Warrington I've personally found that Muslims are no threat whatsoever & have never tried to "kick my head in". Primarily because Muslims don't drink much... if at all.

I have been the victim of three violent assaults since I was 18... all were committed by groups of White men who had been drinking.

When I see a group of White men at night I invariably cross the street to avoid them. Meanwhile I don't even give it a second thought nowadays if the men are Asian (& presumably Muslim).

I've never seen a Muslim committing a serious crime... I've seen a bit of speeding at nights & selling of weed however those are certainly not 'Muslim only' crimes I can assure you.

I've also never seen a Muslim sexually assault a child or indeed anyone. Of course you can read about these things in the papers & I'm sure some of them happen... but I've not seen it. Or even know of anyone who has.

My father was attacked & robbed a few years back... attacker was white. The Newsagent round the corner got robbed a few years back. The owner was Indian & described the knife wielding robber as a white man. I saw some kids chucking fireworks at people last year... the kids were white etc.

So what can any neutral reader learn from such stories? Am I just 'lucky' or 'unlucky'? Does my experience now mean 'multiculturalism' works? Am I inadvertently promoting 'a psyop' because Brits can't handle their booze?


Perhaps we can start a new topic called "British drinking culture & street violence" or perhaps that topic would be a little out of place in a forum which is meant to be concentrating on exposing media fakery?

Hence my own growing concern (& seemingly Simon's too) of your latest topic of interest Jumpy. Has even a single item of media fakery been mentioned in this topic so far?
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Painterman on Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:35 am

Hi, Jumpy.

What could be called the War on the Nations takes many forms and uses many weapons. Fortunately, there is always a public relations aspect in every campaign by the NWO (even if only on the subliminal, predictive programming level). And that's where they give themselves away, because the thinking public, represented especially by Cluesforum, is now smarter than the propaganda machines being sent against us.

We could also discuss a bigger picture: the war on the world's peoples (for which The War of the Worlds, by HG Wells, was predictive programming), because nationhood is only one of the native cultural expressions that the NWO would neutralize. Ultimately, all forms of social organization are to be abolished outright or transplanted to the technological settings of the technocracy (e.g. the internet). This would be the long-sought utopian merger of humanity and philosophy, also referred to as the creation of an artificial man.

Even our currently corrupt nation states are a compromise with, and a potentially powerful tool for, the public interest. Yet the public interest has been declared obsolete in the new age. Only the power of money is to reign - directly through a laughably named "free market", and indirectly through post-democratic government - when We the People have been reduced to demoralized social atoms without political relevance. Hence, for example, the "austerity" reforms being pushed hard in Europe, mostly by former employees and open agents of Goldman Sachs.

A similar fate is intended for the traditional family and other timeless components of society meant to disappear or be replaced with manufactured versions from the technocratic elite via the "feel-good" weapons of culture-creation (Hollywood, astroturf social media, pop culture garbage, counterculture garbage, etc.) - which have global distribution. One could even speculate that Islamic resistance to this Culture War wrecking ball resulted in the War on Terror wrecking ball as an escalation.

This of course is a vast subject. I have set forth at this website my understandings, based on the methods at my disposal, concerning the changes being imposed on humanity without its informed consent. I don't know who is prosecuting this war. Nor can I explain why they are doing so. I do however have a good idea of what they are trying to accomplish and how they are going about it, because these are directly observable in the public domain.

Well, Jumpy, it's rare to hear from someone who, to an extent at least, agrees that there is a war on the nations. If you have anything more to say about your views on this, especially about the nation state as a political institution under siege by the NWO, I'd be interested to read it.
Painterman
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:01 am

To all the people who legitimately are concerned with their culture being attacked and are fighting to maintain their customs, values, ‘code of life’ or what have you, I say, more power to you! As far as I’m concerned you’re all fighting to maintain diversity! Having said that, the either ‘Huxley-Orwell super motherfucker state’ or ‘mass mini-state race wars’ polemic is quite tiring. Even if you (whoever you are) consider them (whoever they are) your enemies, doesn’t it make sense to know your enemy?
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:18 am

Critical Mass wrote:Hence my own growing concern (& seemingly Simon's too) of your latest topic of interest Jumpy. Has even a single item of media fakery been mentioned in this topic so far?


Yes, two examples of media fakery have specifically been mentioned in the first post of this thread. Maybe you could try and read it. Or at least look at it, since one example is even reinforced with a picture.

Just a suggestion, you know...
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:01 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:Hence my own growing concern (& seemingly Simon's too) of your latest topic of interest Jumpy. Has even a single item of media fakery been mentioned in this topic so far?


Yes, two examples of media fakery have specifically been mentioned in the first post of this thread. Maybe you could try and read it. Or at least look at it, since one example is even reinforced with a picture.

Just a suggestion, you know...

Well I should have clarified... new item of media fakery because we already know those two events were fake as anyone reading the relevant threads can quickly determine.

Other than that (brief) mention of media fakery it has been all anecdotes, stories & opinions since.

Additionally does it not seem, I don't know, a little distasteful complaining about "White genocide" whilst 'our' own governments (which are paid for & supported, fanatically so in many cases*, primarily by those white people & whose militaries consist primarily of white soldiers & pilots) have admitted to killing over 100,000 'brown civilians' since the 9/11 show (although death tolls range from the many hundreds of thousands to four million)?

Now, as the countries we keep attacking all have much younger populations than our own ageing societies, that's an awful lot of dead children no matter which way you slice it.

I think a sense of perspective is in order.



* Even to this day most 'Whites' find the idea that a Government could tell a lie with a fake photo or film to be utterly inconceivable.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 pm

I should make one more clarification. The brainwashed-by-Hollywood Iranian kids dream of living the 'good life' they perceive American kids to be living in their own country! They just happen to have a predilection for Anglo-American pop culture. They've been thoroughly "Disnyfied."

Also, Iran currently hosts over a million refugees of its own & has pretty much done so throughout its history (I'm not suggesting other nations should do the same, especially now!). Iran is neither a beggar nor a 'third world' (whatever the fuck that means) country. It's rich in land, resources and man/brain power. Furthermore, its diverse population has been a work in progress for millennia. It's a 'well cooked' melting pot - seated at the crossroads between Europe, East Asia and Africa. They're forcing the Iranian model onto the whole world. :wacko: They're bound to fail. I just can't believe more people can't see through this charade.

Edit(s): it's its a pain in the...
Last edited by ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Apache wrote:Has the media faked the vast majority of these cases? Are they overblown? Is part of it true, but a lot of it not true? Were those men really Muslims? Did they attend Mosque? Is it simply another part of the anti-Islam/pro-Islam, confuse the hell out of everybody, narrative constantly pushed by the fakers?

All excellent questions... I have no answers. I can only tell you what I see in my part of the country & you can only tell me what you see in yours.

Heck most of the immigrants I see recently are White... primarily Poles & Romanians but also Latvians, Albanians, Hungarians & my last manager was a Lithuanian.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby ICfreely on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Speaking of CNN, even though almost all Iranian expats are (to a certain degree) clued in to media fakery they for some reason admire filthy presstitutes like Christiane Amanpour! Why? Because she 'represents us well' with her suave sophistication & all! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

While I'm at it, I'd like to send a special 'FUCK YOU, YOU COCK SUCKING ASSHOLE' to Maz 'I'm not a terrorist but I play one on TV' Jobrani. He's the clown who's meant to 'normalize' us to the West. :angry:
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Jumpy,

Quite frankly, I'm a bit at a loss as to what exactly you are asking / or 'urging me' to understand - and much less what sort of issues / griefs / dissatisfactions you appear to have with regards to my stance towards this present subject matter - or how you would ideally like me to respond to and/or moderate this discussion.
Jumpy wrote:But if multiculturalism is the way to go, as you seem to think, why don’t you, Simon, apply your multicultural views to your own “country”, i.e.your website? Diversity in Cluesforum can’t be represented by people of different skin colors and physical traits, because we don’t know or care what race different members belong to. Diversity here can only be represented by different points of view. And you’ve said that “white talk” (whatever that means, but I assume “White nationalist” talk is what you mean) is to be stopped here.

I can't recall having said in any way or form that "multiculturalism is the way to go" - whatever that even means. Btw, aren't you somehow - and rather funnily - implying here that 'multiculturalism' is tantamount to 'openmindedness' and 'free speech'? If not, what is your grievance? Would it be 'multicultural' of me to welcome rabid, pro-white-supremacist arguments (for that is what I mean) on this forum? Knowing you personally, I know full well that's not what you're implying - but I'm afraid your phrasing and choice of words here is rather confusing.

However, it may well be that my own stance continues to confuse you - so I should probably improve my own writing (and talking!) and do a better job at expressing myself on these issues in the future. To be sure, we live in a confusing world and, of course, it is confusing BY DESIGN : it is an integral / and essential part of the Nutwork's agenda to confuse our minds and to keep even people as 'basically similar' as you and me arguing / differing on matters of social,geopolitical, ethnic, racial (etc.) nature. It's all part of the so-called Hegelian Dialectic - and its 'working wonders' for them. See, on ONE hand, their propaganda/psyops appeals to our 'compassionate, humanitarian side' (e.g. small brown children washed up on beaches) - on the OTHER hand, they incessantly demonize brown immigrants for their supposed, 'endemic & inborn' criminal / rapist / murderous tendencies. And yes, this leads us straight back to the question of media fakery in relation to the portrayal of brown immigrants in white countries (see my below-linked post from 2003). And no - and once again - that does NOT mean that I think all brown people are nice or that I support the insane Coudenhove-Kalergi plan which, if I may remind you, was in fact first posted / highlighted on this forum by your humble servant.

(Funnily enough, just while I was writing this post, I noticed that Apache has just submitted a post of her own ... mentioning precisely the Hegelian Dialectic! :o )

As for the 'White pride' question, Critical Mass made a very good point here:
CriticalMass wrote:Additionally does it not seem, I don't know, a little distasteful complaining about "White genocide" whilst 'our' own governments (which are paid for & supported, fanatically so in many cases*, primarily by those white people & whose militaries consist primarily of white soldiers & pilots) have admitted to killing over 100,000 'brown civilians' since the 9/11 show (although death tolls range from the many hundreds of thousands to four million)?

And as you surely know, Jumpy, even our dear Italy has a virtual 'army' of quite white people engaged in fooling the population along the Nutwork's guidelines. And so have all the European countries which are manned predominantly, of course, by quite white people. You may object that NATO is currently headed by the Norwegian-jewish (yet white-skinned) clown Stoltenberg - but there's no denying that NATO is a mostly 'white' war & terror machine. So this is why I simply cannot bring myself to feel any sort of 'white pride' just because I happen to be of white complexion by birth - nor do I (a lifetime expat and 'legal immigrant' in several countries before settling in Italy) feel any particular kinship with my 'fellow Nordic countrymen'. As it is, on the question of (nationalistic) pride, I think George Carlin puts it best :


"To me, pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your OWN, not something that happens by accident of birth." (at 1:48 into the below video)


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OnWnwwxNPA

^^^
...as posted back in 2013 by Maat on our old thread titled "When Ethnicities/Races/Cultures Collide" :
viewtopic.php?p=2386105#p2386105

As I said, this brings us to media fakery in relation to racial issues. Now, if you go the above 2013 forum link, just scroll up to my post (right above Maat's post) and read about the "ELIN KRANTZ" affair. To make a long story short, it's about an alleged Swedish girl being rape/murdered by some Muslim chap in my 'home country'. I remember it took me only a couple of hours to expose it as the totally fabricated "news" story that it was.

So yes, dear Apache, take all these "news" stories of "Muslim gang rapes" with a bowl of salt - and do not give them an inch of credibility until you have thoroughly researched - to the best of your capacity - whether or not they have any basis in truth & reality - or if they're just part of the incessant Nutwork propaganda and its Hegelian Dialectic. One thing is for sure: our minds are getting continuously 'raped' - on a daily basis - by those depraved subhumans who pretend to 'run' this world.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Dear Jumpy,

I just realized I forgot to address the below paragraph of yours. It has to do with my personal life - which I don't think is of much interest to our readers - but since you've raised the question of my personal frequentations, I'll grab the occasion to talk a bit about my own life - however tedious and off-topic that might be! (Mind you, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about ICfreely's personal 'Iranian background'.)

jumpy64 wrote:I’ve been at a few of your parties in the last three years, and I’ve met a lot of nice and interesting people. Some of them were foreigners, but I don’t remember seeing other than white faces around you. Not even in your historical party for the tenth anniversary of 9/11 at your house: all Italian White guests, judging from what I remember of the pictures you posted on this site. The only exception I know of indirectly is Gopi, a fellow Indian member of this forum who lives in the U.S. and came to see you a while ago, and there may even be a few others I don’t know about, but that’s what they seem to be anyway: exceptions to the largely predominant “White rule”.


Firstly, you'll have to remember that I am myself a foreigner in your country, Jumpy. I consider myself fortunate to have been moving about in my youth - living in about fifteen different locations. I've had to (happily) adapt and learn new idioms/languages along the way - and have also been (happily) kind of succeeded doing so, the credit of which - of course also, nay, mostly - goes to the welcoming people who originally lived in the places where I landed. In other words, I've been making friends and enjoyed diversity wherever I have lived and, incidentally, have only been 'mugged' once (at school, at 9 years of age - by an American little prick who intentionally slammed / jammed a revolving door on my leg - almost breaking it in two).


Most of all though, I consider myself fortunate to have even seen the light of day! See, I was actually meant to be born in Sicily, where my Swedish mother was expecting / carrying me. A few months into my embrionic growth, however, she felt intense pain in her lower belly and rushed to the hospital in Palermo. There, she was told that it was nothing to worry about - the diagnose being "dolori pre-partuali" (which translates a bit like "pre-natal pains"...). None too impressed with that - and still in huge pain - she phoned her father (a small-town doctor in Sweden). He told her to hop into a plane immediately - as he suspected acute appendicitis (which turned out to be the case!). Of course, had we (mom and I) stayed in Palermo, we would have been goners within days / or weeks - and I would probably have cursed Italy for the rest of my - uh - death. So there you go - I'm a privileged white chap who escaped premature death in 'backwards' Sicily which, of course - is part of Italy, i.e. your home country of "smart, advanced white people". :P

Now, regarding the people I have hosted in the current house-cum-recording-studio I live in, there are various categories of folks who've been visiting me throughout the years - here they are in random order: musicians from many countries (as I was initially very much into so-called "ethno" music), people who've enjoyed my musical garden parties (at times topping 200 guests), foreigners renting my two guest rooms for weeks / months at a time, old friends (and family, of course) from places I used to live in, and (last but not least) of course fellow researchers such as Hoi Polloi and Gopi - a category which now totals about twenty individuals from all over the world. Sorry if this sounds like 'bragging' about my fortunate, colorful life - but these are just plain facts which I'm sharing with you and our readers.

So today I made a little 'brainstorming' of my own brain, trying to remember (as I'm not good at keeping diaries!) the nationalities of the folks which I've hosted in my house over the years. So I went to this Wiki page and 'ticked out' the nationalities of the people which, on the top of my head, I can remember having enjoyed my house over the years. As it is, I think I've probably left some out - so I hereby wish to apologize to any friends who may have been 'left out' of this list :

Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.


Now, unless you have also had that many diverse folks visiting your own house, Jumpy, I trust that you can now more easily appreciate / understand the underlying reasons for our slightly diverse 'ethnic outlooks'.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest