THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 11th, 2011, 6:31 pm

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:I really don't agree with this thread. This "Holocaust never happened" is a COMPLETE LIE!
IBM machines proves the names. This has NOTHING to do with the 9/11 lie and vicsims.
Yes at least 6 millions Hebrew Jewish Israelites died in the camps SINCE 1940, NOT 1943. And at least 12 MILLIONS of protestants and liberal Catholics died too.
The gas chambers were NOT to kill people but to PUT THEM ASLEEP to be BURNED in a ritual.
Jesuit Priests were cursing the ovens while people were burning in them!
MOST of the camps were destroyed BEFORE the end of the war, and they created FAKE camps to fool the world.
REICHFUHRER Heinrich Himmler was a Jesuit Priest, leader of the Thule and Vril Society, sent by Rome to help Hitler.


you just lost all credibility with me. How do you explain the info David Cole put out?
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 6:45 pm

CryptoAnarchist wrote:you just lost all credibility with me. How do you explain the info David Cole put out?


ROFL! You really think I care?
You and David Cole base your "knowledge" on the Holocaust on FAKE things. It's NOT an argument. What? I should follopw what you're saying or else I'm what? a liar? :lol: No, maybe I'm a "zionist"... :lol:
It's NOT because the ADL, AIPAC and other groups use "victimization" that the Holocaust is fake.... this is idiotic.
The camps STARTED IN 1940 and MOST OF THEM WERE DESTROYED!
Believe there wasn't any "Holocaust" if you want, I DON'T, 18 millions of people died, whether you like it or not.
Himmler and Stalin were BOTH jesuit priests btw.
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 11th, 2011, 7:11 pm

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:
CryptoAnarchist wrote:you just lost all credibility with me. How do you explain the info David Cole put out?


ROFL! You really think I care?
You and David Cole base your "knowledge" on the Holocaust on FAKE things. It's NOT an argument.


Nothing of what you just said addressed anything claimed by David Cole. Am I to assume everything he says is fake just "because you say so"?

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:What? I should follopw what you're saying or else I'm what? a liar? :lol: No, maybe I'm a "zionist"... :lol:

3 shillings to the first person who can name that logical fallacy!! Any takers?!

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:It's NOT because the ADL, AIPAC and other groups use "victimization" that the Holocaust is fake.... this is idiotic.
The camps STARTED IN 1940 and MOST OF THEM WERE DESTROYED!

I know that one! That's called a 'straw man'!

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:Believe there wasn't any "Holocaust" if you want, I DON'T, 18 millions of people died, whether you like it or not.
Himmler and Stalin were BOTH jesuit priests btw.


Ok, beavis
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 7:37 pm

There you go, ad hominem attacks when you're hot happy with the answers... I have ABSOLUTELY no time to waste with this crap. I'll stay on the truth and focus on 9/11 and other new deceptions.
I see trolls like this EVERYDAY in my channel.
Nothing happened in WW2 camps, there was no deaths, nobody died also in Croatia, it's all a big "Jewish Zionist conspiracy". ALL the evils of the world are from Israel. Happy?
These kind of threads are NOT helping the truth, just promoting moronic lies.
What's next? You're gonna promote Eustace Mullins and David Duke? ROFL!
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby simonshack on December 11th, 2011, 9:57 pm

AnonymousTruther and CryptoAnarchist,

I will ask you both to stop this silly argument of yours. This forum is obviously a plum target for the goons currently ruling and ruining this world, who would just love to see Cluesforum being labeled as "just another anti-semitic, holocaust-denying place". Your argument appears to grind that age-old, tiresome tactic - so please don't play this game over here. Thanks.

If you ask me, I'd say the best liars of this world are predominantly of jewish descent - but there are plenty of non-jewish liars too. Personally, I frankly don't give a damn whether a guy lying up my face was born in Switzerland or in Swaziland. I'll call him a liar before I even ask where he comes from - (and much less would I care about what his religion is).

(FYI, I don't think the "6million" figure is in the least credible, and I believe that the botched 9/11 hoax - with its "3000" phantom ("vaporized") victims - has shown just how easy it is for the news media to sell gigantic lies to the public.)
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 10:10 pm

simonshack wrote:AnonymousTruther and CryptoAnarchist,

I will ask you both to stop this silly argument of yours. This forum is obviously a plum target for the goons currently ruling and ruining this world, who would just love to see Cluesforum being labeled as "just another anti-semitic, holocaust-denying place". Your argument appears to grind that age-old, tiresome tactic - so please don't play this game over here. Thanks.


I completely agree with you. If you look at my first post Simon, that's what I'm saying, I just answered back on this, and these kinds of thread exactly labels the forum as antisemite/holocaust denier/nazi lover.
CryptoAnarchist answered BACK MY post with attacks and leaps-of-logic.
And my last post EXACTLY says that I won't go into this, and CERTAINLY NOT with people like CryptoAnarchist. My post was supposed to end with my FIRST one. That's it.
I have other things to research than this Hegelian Dialectic trap.
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby Terence.drew on December 11th, 2011, 10:34 pm

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:
simonshack wrote:AnonymousTruther and CryptoAnarchist,

I will ask you both to stop this silly argument of yours. This forum is obviously a plum target for the goons currently ruling and ruining this world, who would just love to see Cluesforum being labeled as "just another anti-semitic, holocaust-denying place". Your argument appears to grind that age-old, tiresome tactic - so please don't play this game over here. Thanks.


I completely agree with you. If you look at my first post Simon, that's what I'm saying, I just answered back on this, and these kinds of thread exactly labels the forum as antisemite/holocaust denier/nazi lover.
CryptoAnarchist answered BACK MY post with attacks and leaps-of-logic.
And my last post EXACTLY says that I won't go into this, and CERTAINLY NOT with people like CryptoAnarchist. My post was supposed to end with my FIRST one. That's it.
I have other things to research than this Hegelian Dialectic trap.


Why is to deny (question) the 'holocaust' a crime Anonymous truther?
What are your thoughts on this? Have you ever thought about this?
What would happen if a law were passed to criminalise the questioning of the 911 narrative? It would be lucky for you that you would be 'Anonymous'. It would be unfortunate for you that you would be a 'truther'.
Terence.drew
Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby AnonymousTruther2 on December 11th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Terence.drew wrote:Why is to deny (question) the 'holocaust' a crime Anonymous truther?
What are your thoughts on this? Have you ever thought about this?
What would happen if a law were passed to criminalise questioning the 911 narrative? It would be lucky for you that you would 'Anonymous'. It would be unfortunate for you that you would be a 'truther'.


Very funny! People coming back at me for something NO ONE here was there and for something that is FULL of propaganda and half-truths and fake "evidences" and fake "counter-evidence"...
This is my LAST post on this.
This is just a BIG Hegelian Dialectic TRAP!
Why is to deny(question) the "holocaust" deniers is a crime here?
I say 18 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED IN THE CAMPS from 1940, BURNED, NOT GAS, and not 6 millions.
The Big Secret here is the jesuit/nazi MOLOCH rituals, not "denying the Holocaust".
So all these bunch of deniers around the world are right? They know the truth now?
Terence.drew wrote:What would happen if a law were passed to criminalise questioning the 911 narrative?

Is that supposed to be an argument?
How does "anonymous" is more "anonymous" than anyone here? oh I see, the word says it. :wacko:
No arguments, only leaps of logic and attacks.
I have ABSOLUTELY no time to waste with these kinds of attacks and twisted loaded questions.
Like I said, I WON'T fall into this Hegelian Dialectic trap... go for it if you want.
My last post on the subject. I'll stay on relevant subjects.
AnonymousTruther2
Member
 
Posts: 66
Joined: September 23rd, 2011, 12:17 am

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby Terence.drew on December 11th, 2011, 11:16 pm

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:Why is to deny (question) the 'holocaust' a crime Anonymous truther?
What are your thoughts on this? Have you ever thought about this?
What would happen if a law were passed to criminalise questioning the 911 narrative? It would be lucky for you that you would 'Anonymous'. It would be unfortunate for you that you would be a 'truther'.


Very funny! People coming back at me for something NO ONE here was there and for something that is FULL of propaganda and half-truths and fake "evidences" and fake "counter-evidence"...
This is my LAST post on this.
This is just a BIG Hegelian Dialectic TRAP!
Why is to deny(question) the "holocaust" deniers is a crime here?
I say 18 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED IN THE CAMPS from 1940, BURNED, NOT GAS, and not 6 millions.
The Big Secret here is the jesuit/nazi MOLOCH rituals, not "denying the Holocaust".
So all these bunch of deniers around the world are right? They know the truth now?
Terence.drew wrote:What would happen if a law were passed to criminalise questioning the 911 narrative?

Is that supposed to be an argument?
How does "anonymous" is more "anonymous" than anyone here? oh I see, the word says it. :wacko:
No arguments, only leaps of logic and attacks.
I have ABSOLUTELY no time to waste with these kinds of attacks and twisted loaded questions.
Like I said, I WON'T fall into this Hegelian Dialectic trap... go for it if you want.
My last post on the subject. I'll stay on relevant subjects.



2 questions and no replies. Please do not try and wriggle out <_< Lets hear you.

So Again.

1. Why is to deny (question) the 'holocaust' a crime?
2. What would happen if a law were passed to criminalise questioning the 911 narrative?
Terence.drew
Member
 
Posts: 248
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby pov603 on December 12th, 2011, 8:10 am

This 'numbers game', 18 million or 6 million is getting to be a bit of 'he-said, she-said'.

There will never be a definitive answer only offerings along 'ballpark' estimates.

One thing that should or could be determined though is where is the residual waste from the cremations?

If 18 million or only 6 million were allegedly burnt, there will still be large amounts of ash that have to be disposed.

It would not be logical for someone to transport this 'waste' long distance so there would be burial areas near to the crematoriums.

I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago where some Land Surveyors or Archaeologists were searching around outside of one of the 'Death Camps' for such deposits.

They could not find large amounts of carbon or whatever the residual matter would consist of and their conclusion was that the numbers quoted as being killed in the 'Death Camps' were wrong.

Some people will say that they were searching in the wrong location as the 'real' camps were destroyed but that would presume the perpetrators knew they were going to be charged with war crimes because they were going to lose the war.

But to me that bit doesn't add up because in those situations self-preservation is the main objective.

Is it logical to presume that in the face of iminent danger the best course of action would be to kill all remaining 'prisoners'?
Use ones own labours to burn/dispose of all bodies?
Demolish all buildings and, more importantly, remove all traces?
Retreat or runaway with a good 'back story' if caught to explain what one was doing in the area in the first place [bearing in mind your numbers would be in the hundreds]?

That is all a bit too far-fetched in my opinion.

I think somewhere on this forum someone had previously posted the historical significance of 6 million Jews long before WWII and had posted up many cuttings from newspapers dating way back, quoting this number.

I have been to Auschwitz way back in the mid-80s and it is a very surreal place and it is very easy to get caught up in the quagmire of Jewish and Catholic hand-wringing that went/goes one there.

Everyone wanted/wants in on the action, even then under communist control it was a 'cash cow' with all the foreigners making a beeline for the place as soon as they got anywhere near.

There was [and maybe still is] some bickering going on between the Jewish 'owners' of the camp and a Catholic Convent adjacent over who owned what land.

It is also a place wrapped up in myth/mystery with the Catholic Priest giving his life in place of the Jew who ended up surviving the War and emigrated to the US.

With those sorts of Walt Disney story lines who doesn't want to be on the one side [believing] rather than the other [dis-believing]?

Trouble is to be welcomed in one has to be in step with the official version or else entrance is not allowed.

In our current time period we still have people who were involved in the War and will have passed some of their memories down to their next of kin who will fight tooth and nail for the 'memory' to live on.

It will take another two or three generations for people to start shrugging their shoulders when the 'Holocaust' is mentioned but until then it is too much of a cash cow for some and too much of a power trip for others.

I think a better way to tackle the issue would be to look at the logistics of camps looking after millions of people in a similar way to how someone has already done regarding the use of 'Zyclone-B' as a disinfectant/fumigator rather than as a weapon of mass murder.

I cannot imagine a 'war machine' diverting masses of resources to rid itself of something that was not necessarily perceived as subversive.

If this were the case all occupied lands would have seen more use of such techniques to rid them of subversive elements that were detrimental to the Nazi war effort.

However, we did not.

I do not think that the Nazis were bothered too much by public opinion when occupying someone else's territory.
pov603
Member
 
Posts: 767
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 12th, 2011, 8:31 am

For those interested in actual evidence:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTz71TOFoGs

Holocaust pictures and videos are just more media fakery.
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby nonhocapito on December 12th, 2011, 10:27 am

It is very likely that the birth of the state of Israel was one of the reasons for the whole holocaust propaganda, if not one of the chief purposes for WWII itself. More importantly, the holocaust remains today one of the best selling point for the zionist cause, a tactical device aimed at hiding criminal actions behind the eternally revived trauma of this manipulated historical event. (See, for reference, the Israeli documentary "Defamation" by Yoav Shamir -- it contains among other things a glimpse on the brainwashing inflicted on young Israelis visiting Auschwitz, in order to make them completely insensitive to the actions of their government against the Palestinians).

These are important times because, while the religion of holocaustianity appears as rampant as ever, it seems almost possible to bring forward a reasonable argument against -- if not the nature of the holocaust -- at least its horrendous political, criminal use. Nonetheless, it is also a very delicate situation because these arguments are borderline illegal almost everywhere in the world -- funny like that.

Back to us and this forum: you might think it is your god-given right to come to this forum and demand room for debate on this issue, but the truth is that this has to be done treading lightly and with the welfare of the forum in mind. I invite our new members to please stay clear of this thread, until they will have better learned to respect and protect this forum as the rare territory that it is -- otherwise we will simply have to close the thread and "give up" for the time being on this issue.

*

And besides, maybe a more useful, and more interesting angle can be found, rather than getting into squabbles of negationism, a topic that has occupied people for decades and that certainly cannot be approached from a purely rhetorical, aggressive point of view.

Why not trying to relate to the present a little more, simply asking ourselves how is it possible that there is only one "thought" offense left in the so called "free" world, the denial of this particular historical event?


It is no criminal offense to deny the official story of the American civil war or the truthfulness of certain religious fundamentals. It is not a crime to declare our disbelief in the Apollo missions, the 9/11 events, the atomic bombs, the AIDS virus or whatever other issues, wars or historical events come to our mind. But it is a criminal offense to deny the holocaust despite the manifest contradictions and lack of sources and excessive propaganda -- while the topic is in fact in desperate need for more open minded research and debate.

Any true progress on this topic appears to be impossible, because of draconian laws, forceful propaganda, the demonization of ideas and questions.

Isn't this reason enough to ask ourselves how can this be happening? Have we really given this limitation to ourselves "out of guilt"? Is it really simply a matter of pro-Israel lobbies at work in our governments? Or a more serious hijacking has taken place? What makes this propaganda machine so powerful? Who really is "in charge" on the history and science books that are read in our schools --or on the movies and "documentaries" shown on our TVs? What defines the boundaries among which our culture is still free to "explore" this world?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby Dcopymope on December 13th, 2011, 12:52 am

nonhocapito wrote:It is no criminal offense to deny the official story of the American civil war or the truthfulness of certain religious fundamentals. It is not a crime to declare our disbelief in the Apollo missions, the 9/11 events, the atomic bombs, the AIDS virus or whatever other issues, wars or historical events come to our mind. But it is a criminal offense to deny the holocaust despite the manifest contradictions and lack of sources and excessive propaganda -- while the topic is in fact in desperate need for more open minded research and debate.

Any true progress on this topic appears to be impossible, because of draconian laws, forceful propaganda, the demonization of ideas and questions.

Isn't this reason enough to ask ourselves how can this be happening? Have we really given this limitation to ourselves "out of guilt"? Is it really simply a matter of pro-Israel lobbies at work in our governments? Or a more serious hijacking has taken place? What makes this propaganda machine so powerful? Who really is "in charge" on the history and science books that are read in our schools --or on the movies and "documentaries" shown on our TVs? What defines the boundaries among which our culture is still free to "explore" this world?


The freedom to express our contrary viewpoints on the official account of 9/11 and other events will persist for as long as they allow it, this charade won't go on forever as we see the police state grid slowly forming around us across the globe. The perps giving us the Internet for example is like a dictator starting a "peoples forum" with the main intent of getting his political enemies to expose themselves.
Dcopymope
Member
 
Posts: 670
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 2:59 am

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby fbenario on December 13th, 2011, 2:27 am

pov603 wrote:I think somewhere on this forum someone had previously posted the historical significance of 6 million Jews long before WWII and had posted up many cuttings from newspapers dating way back, quoting this number.

You are absolutely right. "The 6 million" figure was thrown around in the press before World War One.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2199
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: "No holes, no Holocaust” The Victories of Revisionism

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 13th, 2011, 10:13 am


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests