THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby omaxsteve on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:55 pm

hoi.polloi » April 29th, 2018, 2:34 am wrote:Unfortunately, it doesn't really ever help CluesForum to do a "post video and leave" move.

I have to move this to the derailing room until you can add some constructive thought to your points.


With all due respect, Hoi, I disagree. The videos that I linked to were made by researchers who were attempting to expose the media fakery surrounding this event, Each one offers analysis, albeit not my own, and are not simply posting from the media`s depiction of the event. My objective in posting these videos was to make CluesForum members aware of them before they are censored and removed by YouTube and the like. In the past when there was a phony faked terror event it was easy to find researchers posting videos showing the anomalies, inconsistencies, and impossibilities; These days the videos attempting to expose the fakery are getting harder and harder to find as YouTube is doing it`s best to `protect`society from the likes of us `conspiracy theorists`.

Truth is that in the past, Clues Forum was the first place I would turn to find the videos and the discrepancies between what was shown on TV and what really happened. Lately, I find there is very little information, and very little attention given to exposing the media fakery. I thought that posting the video would, at the least, make researchers aware of the event and hopefully encourage others to begin investigating, and analyzing the available video evidence, BEFORE the next hoax takes attention away from this current one.

As soon as I have a break from a very busy work schedule, I will do my best to comment and point out the fakery as best as I can.


regards,

Steve O.
omaxsteve
Banned
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 am

FAKING IN IRELAND NOW TOO .

Postby pillar on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:53 pm

thought never would see the day when see wholesale fakery performed in rep of ireland .
thought cluesforum would be best place to highlight this and vent .
and like thoughts of any others and especially any other irish on forum .



not since the days of IRA has their been such rubbish to contend with and that largely within northern ireland .
now the globalist so want to get hands on place .
already own everything and run the economy but that is never enough .


i always doubted that possible as the place is a pretty small place and to many people know each other
but of course that is changing and extremely disjoint society now with nobody caring much .
of course have seen an irish couple fake being at bataclan terror event and doing all press stuff but this different
trying to scare people and especially women , and divide them from men even more . just general debasement of all .





the timing of this with another murder and the type of it dont smell right.
like the pic all covered in press looks photo shopped even if it was done by girl herself , do not know
has the LEVIATHON sign etc

the guy that did the murder was to young under 14 to be named .
etc
so without any much of intel agencies in ireland who was this done
assume maybe incciated by the whole thing and now have a bunch of dirty coppers , forensic etc .
all paid for .
as assume the families were










Murder inquiry as girl (14) beaten to death and left in derelict building
https://www.irishtimes.com/.../murder-i ... eft-in-d...
May 18, 2018 - Gardaí believe schoolgirl Anastasia “Ana” Kriegel was beaten to death last Monday in a derelict farm building in west Dublin where her body ...







https://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=htt ... mrc&uact=8











other murders at same time .





Gardai unable to link evil Mark Hennessy's DNA profile to any ...
https://www.irishmirror.ie › News › Irish News › Mark Hennessy
3 days ago - Missing Jastine Valdez, scene of shooting and kidnapper Mark Hennessy ... Thomas Murphy & Sons Bray, Co Wicklow heading for Dublin Airport where will be flown home to the Philippines (Image: Collins Photo Agency) ...
Missing: lopez
Jastine Valdez's killer Mark Hennessy was using Tinder to meet ...
https://www.irishmirror.ie › News › Irish News › Mark Hennessy
4 days ago - Mark Hennessy, shot dead by gardai in Cherrywood, Dublin, ... of murder victim Jastine Valdez leaves a funeral home in Bray on May 25, 2018 ...
Missing: lopez




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... iller.html
pillar
Banned
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: FAKING IN IRELAND NOW TOO .

Postby pillar on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Sorry just to add in the second murder , the suspect was shot dead with a knife or told .

again a massive red flag in ireland as the police here would rarely shoot anyone especially with just a knife
and at this point , the women that was supposedly kidnapped was still presumed alive , so why would you shoot him .
then cremated which i would say is not the norm here . like with the 14 year old girl anna . no traces or people digging up an empty coffin or with another corpse in it .



https://www.thesun.ie/news/2628679/mark ... ez-murder/






her body was found in a place called pucks castle where puck being irish for a male goat . so have lots of signs telling us that fakery involved .
all scaring people and before the rubbish vote on , abortion being allowed .


Now you tell me how this was done in pretty small communities .
nothing i see with pictures or where body was found , all could of easily be faked but need many cops ,detectives , forensics , and paramedics could easily be just cops as all fake .
similarly with the anna case , that is upwards of at very least 50 people , and with the parents of two families in anna case knowing that some acting needs to be done but for a nice price .
and the 13 year old boy will either die or just disappear in near future .
very little secret societies , etc and would class the police force as honest enough in terms of world scene .

and so where do these four characters disappear too from both murders .

so my question what made them all turn so easily , i would like to think some people cant be bought , no matter how much police think of it is them vs us mentality .
then who is footing the bill , many millions to pay all off . i guess pennies for some and very likely british intel
as they are trying their best to bring ireland back into british sphere as best can especially recently .
pillar
Banned
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby hoi.polloi on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:34 am

Sorry pillar but the quality of your writing is just unacceptable. If you'd like to make these points on an Irish forum where you can use your native language, whatever that is, even if it's computer binary, please feel free. We cannot afford to be a platform for this level of indecipherable text.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby Observer on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:12 am

simonshack wrote:Yes, this is unreal. -_- (said by an ex semi-pro photographer who, admittedly many years ago, worked with several pros who were all totally obsessed / paranoid about keeping their expensive and delicate equipment out of harm's way. As it is, a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous - yet they let them float around the ISS like children's party balloons?... ).


brianv" wrote:There are no Cameras or anything else.

The ISS is ... VR and Augmented Reality

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knrh5PYDwKI

Scratched Lenses. :lol:


BrianV, you deserve serious respect as you were the first to fully realize all 9/11 "footage" was 100% faked (the plane images *and* the building images *and* the "victim" images, all of it faked, just as you always had been saying all along.)

Please allow me to remind you as a fellow human, that sometimes we humans have been known to get a little overly drunk (with alcohol, or with anger at the perpetrators of the fakery, or with anger at the large percentage of humans who currently haven't reached the appropriate level of full-fakery-admittance.)

The point is, when drunk on alcohol or anger, sometimes we don't realize how very close in thoughts and words and deeds our goods friends sitting next to us are. For example, if you re-read Simon's post in the morning with a clear head, probably you now can see Simon was and is saying the same thing you are here:

Yes BrianV, you are (and have always been) absolutely correct about this vital point: all purported "footage" of "supposed humans in the supposed ISS supposedly 400km in space" are absolutely 100% faked: you and Simon are in full agreement on this very important point, an agreement point which is a lovely uniting bond to be cherished for life, seriously, since it is very rare to find a fellow human with the appropriate level of full-fakery-admittance which you and Simon whole-heartedly share.

In the above example, Simon was once again agreeing with you BrianV, that these faked "photos" and faked "videos" purporting to show "supposed humans in the supposed ISS supposedly 400km in space" are totally impossible, and pointing out how illogical it is for the fakery perpetrators to depict the camera-props and videocamera-props "floating around the ISS like children's party balloons" since in real life a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous. Thus, Simon is agreeing with you 100% BrianV, by saying in reality: NASA has ZERO lenses floating around like those fake images depict.

This is just another of literally thousands of points of agreement which you and Simon share, about the total fakery of all 9/11 images and all NASA images (and all Nuclear Bomb images and all media-pushed images in general.) If you'll look closely at Simon's fine agreement post there, it is sandwiched between two fine posts by ThisIsUnReal, which (admittedly belatedly, but appropriately fully) agree with your absolutely correct stance BrianV, that all those NASA images are totally faked (in this case the evidence points being added on the already ample pile are: the "photos/videos supposedly taken of Earth BY supposed humans supposedly in the supposed 400km ISS" are proven faked images viewtopic.php?p=2405863#p2405863, *and* the "photos/videos supposedly taken OF supposed humans supposedly playing with those camera-props/video-camera-props in the supposed 400km ISS" are also proven faked images viewtopic.php?p=2405877#p2405877 .)

And those most recent posts on this thread are merely in addition to the thousands of evidence points already shown here at CluesForum, by Simon and BrianV and Hoi and many other fine posters whose evidence contributions over the years/decades have proved NASA's total image fakery, so please don't mistakenly think Simon would ever be implying actual "camera-throwing-humans 400km up there risking the scratching of lenses". Simon was and is saying: the number of "camera-throwing-humans 400km up there risking the scratching of lenses" is ZERO, those NASA images are all faked, agreeing absolutely with your correct strong stance BrianV.

Now about the details of the methods of HOW those NASA images are faked, as the video you recommended points out, there are VARIOUS methods, which ALL have been used over the years, often MULTIPLE methods being combined in each movie, including but not limited to: green-screens, vomit-comets, actors on wires, physical-props on wires, CGI VirtualReality props, CGI AugmentedReality props, even absolutely fake non-human CGI Renderings of "humans".

As the video you recommended points out at the very beginning, even though NASA and its CGI artists have the ability to render everything 100% with computers without physical actors and without physical props, it seems they still are often choosing (currently) to use physical actors and physical props in addition to the CGI stuff. The very beginning of that video you recommended points out that one particular prop which another commenter was sure was 100% CGI, was in fact more likely to be a physical prop since it left a shadow behind it.

So again, there are various methods which can be combined. Perhaps those fake images with the "floating-camera-props" and "floating-videocamera-props" were created by: filming physical Earth-bound props on wires next to physical Earth-bound actors, or, filming physical Earth-bound props from all angles then later adding that separate prop-layer to the physical Earth-bound actors layer, or, (as I think BrianV is always rightfully doing his best to strongly remind us) total CGI renderings are possible and probable, meaning total CGI renderings of props, total CGI rendering of backgrounds, and even moving-image "footage" of "humans" created totally by CGI renderings, thus no physical actors are needed anymore.

I personally think they still used physical actor layers in the 9/11 KingKong scene (the green-screen actor layers being mistakenly enlarged when added to the totally CGI rendered buildings layer), and I personally think they are still using physical actors in the current NASA scenes (with a few physical props remaining but now MAINLY CGI rendered Virtual-Reality-props and Augmented-Reality-props) but at the same time I also agree with BrianV and Hoi and Simon who all say that it is foolish for us to ASSUME that their depictions of humans are actually human actors. Moving-image "footage" of "humans" created totally by CGI renderings (with no actors needed) are absolutely possible, and become more probable everyday.

If we all are in full agreement that the "humans in space" images are ALL 100% faked, we shouldn't allow NASA's (nor 9/11's) red-herring easter-egg goose-chase divide-and-conquer argument-invoking variety of fakery methods to cause us to forget the amazing fact that: we are in full agreement that the "humans in space" images are ALL 100% faked.

Please come back to this humble online pub BrianV, you helped all of these fellow friends to understand all 9/11 "footage" was 100% faked (plane images AND building images AND "victim" images) just as you are helping all of these fellow friends to understand all NASA "footage" is 100% faked, just as you are helping all of these fellow friends to understand all media-pushed "footage" is 100% faked.

We readers here agree with your strong stance about total media-fakery, we need your vital reminders about total rendering-ability, we like your direct succinct way of speaking, and we enjoy your company here as a lifelong contributing member (and I should add, for new readers, BrianV is one of the few people on Earth who can honestly say they founded this pub together with Simon search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=BrianV&start=3885), I'm sure your lifelong good friend Simon feels the same. :)

Don't let anger at the fakery perpetrators, nor details about the fakery methods, cause you to fight your good friend Simon: think of it this way, if you were to stop coming to your favorite pub the media-fakery-terrorists would win! Don't let the terrorists win! Keep coming to your favorite pub! :)
Observer
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby brianv on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:33 am

Oooh a reply from one of Simon's fanboys.

Fuck off, I don't want your respect. And don't use my name again. How many times in that post? You remind me of some bitch that used to vist here who used my name all the time.

There is No ISS, there is No Orbit, nobody has ever been in "Space". And none of you clowns has a fucking clue.

And for the record asshole, I'm not angry and I do not drink alcohol or visit pubs.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby pov603 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Assholes, anger, alcohol and pubs exist...I encounter one, feel one, drink one and frequent one but maybe not necessarily in that order...
Rule #1 Do what you want...
Rule #2 Do no harm to anyone...
Rule #3 ...er...
pov603
Member
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby Observer on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Simon and many here have made their stance clear, a stance which totally AGREES with your stance, "B".

Yes, 100% of purported "photos & videos" of "humans in space & humans in ISS" are absolutely 100% faked.

Yes, 100% of purported "photos & videos" of "Space Stations & Man-Made Satellites" are likewise 100% faked.

(Un-Manned custom-shaped planes/balloons MAY be able to temporarily-fly to 90km to take aerial spy-photos.)
(Un-Manned custom-shaped planes/balloons MAY be able to temporarily-fly to 90km to pose as "Satellites/ISS".)
(But Man-Made objects can NOT orbit Earth, as any magic "gravity sweet-spot" would be impossible to maintain.)
(And Natural objects (e.g. Moon) which orbit, seem locked into perfect circles by some other force NOT gravity.)

The main point is: Simon fully agrees ZERO Man-Made objects orbit Earth, so what's your point of contention "B"?

It truly seems baffling that your proven good-eyes, not blinded by alcohol or anger, could misinterpret Simon's logical post:

simonshack wrote:Yes, this is unreal. -_- (said by an ex semi-pro photographer who, admittedly many years ago, worked with several pros who were all totally obsessed / paranoid about keeping their expensive and delicate equipment out of harm's way. As it is, a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous - yet they let them float around the ISS like children's party balloons?... ).


All of Simon's posts agree with you: there is no "orbiting ISS" (nor any man-made "satellites"), and nobody has ever "been to Space".

brianv wrote:There is No ISS, there is No Orbit, nobody has ever been in "Space".


Simon is NOT claiming "the ISS is real, it orbits Earth, and people have been to space", not at all, Simon and Clues Forum prove such claims are fake.

So why are you now saying Simon is mistaken? I nicely tried to propose rational possible reasons why one would accidentally misinterpret Simon's post above.

You're not blinded by alcohol nor anger? Well, there must be some reason why you're currently feeling there is a disagreement about the fake ISS subject. Perhaps your misplaced point of contention is instead about TYCHOS?

I think you and Simon and Clues Forum are in agreement on the subjects of 9/11 and NASA and media-fakery in general: nobody was killed during the prepared-in-advance 100% faked CGI-renderings officially released since 9/11/2001, same thing goes for all media-pushed terror-events in general, there is no ISS (nor any man-made satellites) orbiting Earth, nobody has ever been to Space and all such "photos & videos" are 100% faked. :)

viewtopic.php?p=2357062&hilit=Brian#p2357062
viewtopic.php?p=2394330&hilit=Brian#p2394330

2005 Mar. https://archive.is/JRn91
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/tB0QU
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/MGD7K
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/2Dimv
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/ZcAf4
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/EtPPP
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/MdFMF
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/OiZN3
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/vYity
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/NrZZk)
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/IYCSc)
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/qlctl)
)2004 July https://archive.is/TgLbv)
Observer
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am

Epitaph for Cluesforum.

Postby brianv on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:27 am

16 Google robots a drunkard or two and a handful of sock puppets. Total waste of space and time.

Delete my account now!! I'm not even allowed that privilege, fuckheads.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby Observer on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 am

Obviously my attempt at peacemaking failed, I'm very sorry I offended you, B.
Mods, you should probably move all my posts to the Chatbox or Derailing room.

B, can you please let us know what specific post you disagree with Simon about?
Did the "scratched lenses" joke cause you to mistakenly accuse Simon of ISS belief?
Is there an actual specific post that you disagree with Simon or Clues Forum about?

You rightfully call out phrases which imply actual victim existence (e.g. false-flag).
You even rightfully call out words such as photo/video which imply actual "footage".
I feel Simon and Hoi and Nonhocapito and Fbenario et al try to be as vigilant as you.
Perhaps you feel some words/phrases are being allowed which imply incorrect ideas?

I remember your post a week ago stating, in your opinion "the Universe doesn't exist."
I interpret your fine post as, "IMO the Universe doesn't exist in the way people assume."
Thus I interpret your fine post as, "IMO natural Sky objects are not what people assume."
And perhaps you feel, probably rightfully so, the word Universe itself should not be used?
Meaning, just as we shouldn't use the phrase false-flag, we shouldn't use the word Universe?
That's a logical stance, as the word Universe is muddied with infinite incorrect assumptions.

Seriously, probably you are once again ahead of everyone's learning curve - as your history proves.
So instead of leaving all readers wondering forever, can you please bravely share your Sky theory?
This is not a forum where members ridicule a new Sky theory: I seriously am interested in learning.
Of all the forums anywhere, this forum here is by far the most open to new theories about the Sky.

Hopefully you can see past faulty words/phrases/formatting/personality to realize good intention?
You have always been ahead of the curve, readers enjoy learning from you, please share your ideas.
If, in protest of something at CF, you want to share your daily ideas elsewhere, please give us a link.
There are too many "BrianV" results to find you. How can we learn your ideas if you don't post here? :)
Observer
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am

Re: Epitaph for Cluesforum.

Postby hoi.polloi on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:51 pm

brianv » June 18th, 2018, 6:27 am wrote:16 Google robots a drunkard or two and a handful of sock puppets. Total waste of space and time.

Delete my account now!! I'm not even allowed that privilege, fuckheads.


Why should we do what you ask when you are being so disrespectful and indecipherable and unlike the "brianv" we've known in the past? If I could be sure it was you and we actually had a conversation about this, it would make sense. But your suddenly flipping out and fecking off doesn't really give me motivation to delete your account and risk losing your good posts. I'll just institute a temporary ban unless you say you don't care. Will the real brianv please stand up ...

:(
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby fbenario on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 am

Observer » June 18th, 2018, 4:08 am wrote:Obviously my attempt at peacemaking failed, I'm very sorry I offended you, B.
Mods, you should probably move all my posts to the Chatbox or Derailing room.

B, can you please let us know what specific post you disagree with Simon about?
Did the "scratched lenses" joke cause you to mistakenly accuse Simon of ISS belief?
Is there an actual specific post that you disagree with Simon or Clues Forum about?

You rightfully call out phrases which imply actual victim existence (e.g. false-flag).
You even rightfully call out words such as photo/video which imply actual "footage".
I feel Simon and Hoi and Nonhocapito and Fbenario et al try to be as vigilant as you.
Perhaps you feel some words/phrases are being allowed which imply incorrect ideas?

I remember your post a week ago stating, in your opinion "the Universe doesn't exist."
I interpret your fine post as, "IMO the Universe doesn't exist in the way people assume."
Thus I interpret your fine post as, "IMO natural Sky objects are not what people assume."
And perhaps you feel, probably rightfully so, the word Universe itself should not be used?
Meaning, just as we shouldn't use the phrase false-flag, we shouldn't use the word Universe?
That's a logical stance, as the word Universe is muddied with infinite incorrect assumptions.

Seriously, probably you are once again ahead of everyone's learning curve - as your history proves.
So instead of leaving all readers wondering forever, can you please bravely share your Sky theory?
This is not a forum where members ridicule a new Sky theory: I seriously am interested in learning.
Of all the forums anywhere, this forum here is by far the most open to new theories about the Sky.

Hopefully you can see past faulty words/phrases/formatting/personality to realize good intention?
You have always been ahead of the curve, readers enjoy learning from you, please share your ideas.
If, in protest of something at CF, you want to share your daily ideas elsewhere, please give us a link.
There are too many "BrianV" results to find you. How can we learn your ideas if you don't post here? :)


I don't think I've ever seen a lengthy post anywhere on the internet in which nearly every line is at least as long as all previous lines. The odds against this happening accidentally must be astronomical.

So to speak.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby Observer on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:11 am

Thanks Fred. :)

Just as we all enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a song have nearly the same sound (Rhyming),
I sometimes enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a post have nearly the same length (Formatting).

viewtopic.php?p=2405817#p2405817
Observer
Member
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby fbenario on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:19 am

Observer » June 18th, 2018, 11:11 pm wrote:Thanks Fred. :)

Just as we all enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a song have nearly the same sound (Rhyming),
I sometimes enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a post have nearly the same length (Formatting).

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2405817#p2405817

Sometimes I entertain myself by sending texts that are visually interesting or unique in their appearance, so hats off to you!
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Parenting In the Simulation Age

Postby Alicekinnian on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:38 am

At the risk of being advised that this is not a place to reach out for problems that require professional therapy (please be a little sympathetic, can you imagine how anyone on this forum would do in such a setting - I trust the majority of us would come out with a stack of prescriptions - but I digress?), I thought I would add my experiences to the pile which could easily be summarized in the simple statement that: homeschooling your child as a skeptic is hard. I guess if you are a skeptic that has a high degree of certainty in one form of truth or another then perhaps that lends itself to some consistent teaching, but if you are the type of person who constantly re-thinks issues not sure if you have definitively come to the "ultimate conclusion" - this rehashing does not make for some very confident parenting (in my experience, in my family). Add to this the compounding issue of one spouse thinking mainstream with the other one questioning everything and you get a child who constantly has to make a decision about veracity from two perhaps too-diametrically opposed perspectives.

Stuff's hard. Our kids are thankfully too young for most world events, which they only absorb when one of us has a nervous breakdown over something we soaked up inadvertently and that festers till it comes to the surface. Usually we disagree on the veracity of reported events, so, these rare instances are slightly more confusing, but thankfully rarely happen in front of the kids. But then there's actually a matter of what to teach them in terms of skills they will need to function and obtain a salary in the world.

Math is pretty easy. It's entirely a stand alone subject with it's own rules, from what I can tell a 100% abstraction imposed on the real world, and as such functions as it's own, un-besmirched logic game - a sort of impersonal language. Not to say it's easy to get someone to conform to practicing and expanding their knowledge of it, but, it brings up no cause for debate. Everything else? Not so easy.

Consider physics. I realized while reading a child's book on forces to my son, I could basically neither prove or disprove just about every assertion made in the book about gravity, friction, or forces in general. Everything in the book was just kind of stated as some kind of observable fact, but, it's clearly a theory imposed to explain observed phenomena, and I tried to pair this with explanations of density and buoyancy as well, and with statements of "this is what is commonly accepted as being true" but, I was unable to give anything concrete in terms of what is ABSOLUTELY true, besides "things appear to fall if lifted into the air; sometimes they appear to bounce; sometimes they go further on slick surfaces." It was hard to continue on with the book and these thoughts because all the while I'm thinking "hey, is this really the truth, or was I just taught to unquestioningly accept that when I push on something there's a force pushing back?" Thankfully my son chimed in "oh yeah, I can totally feel that!" so I guess that was encouraging.

We don't even do universal models anymore. I will, at some point, present him with every possible model with its supposed logical tenents, and he can decide for himself which makes most logical sense to him. Ultimately belief in a planetary system should not make one iota of difference in his future employability so, I'm not particularly concerned with teaching him anything out of a textbook on this note. I would, however, like to track the stars and moon across the sky and from this derive some kind of data keeping activity / measurement / direct observation / recording skills. I feel like this could be useful.

History, sadly, is something we don't even discuss. I feel so strongly that I cannot be certain of anything that I haven't directly seen or experienced, that attempts at teaching history - which by the way is marred with horrific stories of bloodshed - kind of exactly what you'd expect to be told about humanity by a terror regime - that, I just entirely avoid it all together. I am thinking of incorporating though, some history about the invention of certain "innovations" (cotton gin, steam engine) and somehow whitewashing all the people out of it. My father once said "history is written by the winners" - and, what interest is it to me to blather on about the atrocities of the past? History is (to me) uniformly depressing. I can't even stomach the Story of the World series. Since my mental health as to be preserved at all costs, I assume the poor child will have to learn the entirety of his history from our brief Classical Conversations sessions (done more for socialization and to teach him how to sit for 3 hours with others). I'm sure he might have questions - or be historically illiterate as a consequence - but how would this be different than the vast majority of Americans anyway? I would gladly teach him an alternate "real" version of history, except that I don't trust in my own ability to discern truth that has not happened in my lifespan. I suppose I am hypocritical on this because I put all my faith in the story of Christ, so, I can't even be said to be an unhypocritical skeptic - but there are some things I cannot question because otherwise whatever's left of my sanity would implode with them, and by sanity, I mean hope.

We can't use much recreational TV shows, because of the content. Since I do regard us as somewhat fundamental Christians - even though - by this I don't mean the same thing as perhaps the type of fundamentalism found in Baptist churches - but what I hope is the closest semblance I can manage to the original churches? - anyway, because of this and because of the admonishment to "keep yourselves from sorcery" - basically everything on NetFlix is out. Sometimes I cave and let them have TreeHouse Detectives and Puffin Rock, hating myself all the way. TV seems to be a one giant pacifier. However, YouTube does have some good math and science videos (not the highly animated, annoying ones, but people showing slow motion double digit addition, science experiments, things like that).

When you homeschool, you are going to suck at some subjects. I am not particularly good at music. I am even worse at teaching music. My kids therefore spend a lot of time idiotically attempting to strum on the Melody Harp, attaining no greater knowledge and creating infernal noise in the process. They absolutely refuse to learn about octaves or any other such constructs. But one has to compare this to what is probably going on in public schools - where one can see children memorizing mainstream pop song lyrics, that sometimes tend to be sexualized along with lacking any kind of educational rhythm or content.

Sometimes I despair considering how much there is to teach to render a "competitive" worker, and sometimes I snap under this pressure of basically trying to replace what should be a fleet of teachers. But in those moments I just remember about how unlikely to succeed the majority of students in public school are with everything stacked against them from vaccinations to toxic overload in food to crippled families, impoverished, sometimes illiterate and poorly motivated teachers - could I really fail worse than this doomed system? Maybe that sounds like a sadistic thought, but I need it to keep me going because of the monumental nature of the task, and the daily crushing feeling of "failing" and the associated anxiety.

I'd like to "unschool" - and by that I mean impose no educational standards on my children and let them be "free". However, I feel like that would be less loving in the end as, what if this current crushing system exists when they aspire to part-take in society on some level for the purposes of obtaining food. We do not have land so as to grow our own food, nor are we particularly fantastic farmers. Therefore, our kids will be dependent for food from the system, and for this they will need employment I am thinking - unless that model is rapidly replaced in 10 years or worse. So even if I give them freedom it's not really a loving thing to do because then their enslavement will be all the worse with limited prospects. This is not to say that I'm switching over to a public-school-politicized-curriculum, only that I am aware that whether I like it or not, I have to push them into what may be unnatural for a child to want to do - math, science, and all the STEM stuff - and at some point I will have to also add the layer of "when you talk with other people in the field of physics, it would perhaps be best from engaging them in polite debate on the following topics : x, y, z" or "when you talk to your doctor, it would perhaps be best to not mention your concerns about nutritional advice x, y, z". It pains me to have to talk with them about "acceptable" vs. "not acceptable" social thoughts - but, I don't want them to be victimized by the current system.

All this weighs on me heavily. If there were some other alternative, not requiring me to be this one-man-team competing with private schools that far excel my ability to teach in terms of staff, resources, and possibly even motivation - I think at this juncture I'd take it. But such things do not even exist in our area, nor possibly in the public domain itself - not sure.

On top of this it's a very isolating experience. If you're Christian on top of trying to shield your children from regular indoctrination, you may also face the problems of shielding them from manufactured holidays and their paraphernalia. These days Halloween and Alien themes are everywhere. I can't even take my kids to a waterpark, zoo, or museum, without getting hammered with skull and cross bones, pirate skeletons, greek Gods, tortured animals, dinosaurs, a general commercialization-over-ethics mentality, various (probably wrong) space theories and glorification of space, aliens or meditation. I think the worst thing is turning to my Christian friends and their being like "what's wrong with any of that?" as they cram their kids' face full of high fructose corn syrup, gmo soy, and other helpful food options.

Food is another thing. It is not very helpful to be the type of parent who wants to prepare everything from scratch, so as to ensure optimal nutrition and minimal (if possible) toxins. This is a massive cramp in any homeschool curriculum, unless you are one of those amazing people that can effectively cook with your children, and use the opportunity to teach about teaspoons and stuff. If you are then I am just jealous of you and you can move on. But for the rest of us it involves screaming kids slowly losing patience while you fry up the onions or whatever else you are doing, and there's no other "teacher" to take them out to recess. You have to be this crazy one man team, and that includes clean up. You will never have a clean house again at a certain child load level. I really don't think any schools or more mainstream parents face this problem as they can easily feed their kids processed hotdogs or microwavable pizzas in all kinds of toxic wrapping - complete with plastic forks and spoons to go with it, and hey! presto, lunch is served.

Recently my husband crushed my spirit by showing me that all the organic food I thought was unmodified has actually been hybridized over the last couple hundred years so that a banana no longer looks anything like the original fruit; nor does the watermelon, and who knows what else. I start to question whether the insane amount of income we spend on "organic" foods is amounting to anything. But this is another thing - you will pay for taxes and the corrupt system anyway, and be down an income.

When you go to the doctor's office, that's probably the most dangerous place to be with children. There's absolutely no room for voicing any opinions there. We actually wound up in an extensive CPS investigation when a doctor wanted to drug one of my babies with phenobarbital, and we wanted a 2nd opinion. The hospital got mad that we questioned it, and it took 60 days to close that thing. I would not have argued with them were they not prescribing a basically life-addicting, brain destroying substance to my less than half a year old infant. But this is kind of how life is "in the simulation age". The hospital composed a 700 page document in case CPS requested it stating flat out lies also adding that we were "chain smokers" when we are teetotling people with no smoking history. I lost so much weight from sheer anxiety those 60 days. The document also went on at length about us inappropriately breastfeeding during shots, and not vaccinating. So this is not something to kid around with. Sometimes, it's better to just not share thoughts with your medical practitioner, and avoidance is the best option - not that you really can, with "mandatory" visits (and yes, they are all mandatory, because your child can be taken away for you for neglect if you miss 1 visit).

I say all this not to discourage anyone. Isn't it Rudyard Kipling's poem that said something if you can keep your head when others are losing theirs, you'll really be a man? In that case I am the manliest woman out there!!

I just wanted in closing to celebrate all the people doing it better than I am and to hope that perhaps we can collaborate in the future to either establish our own hippie commune or somehow network in the future world to prevent each other from starving to death in a poverty-stricken state. Which yes, is one of my greatest anxieties.

Yahusha bless.
Alicekinnian
Banned
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests