THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Engineering disease

Unread postby HonestlyNow on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:56 pm

patrix » December 16th, 2018, 5:44 pm wrote:>You did not inform me about ketosis at all because you are still stuck in the old paradigm.

I vote you stay out of this subject Kham because in these matters you seem to be acting like a disinformant. Not saying it's intentional. Human metabolism is pretty well charged you know, just as the stars above and to come strolling with "a new paradigm" on that without anything to refer to except maybe some YouTuber. Well that's just plain silly. Leave it a rest I'd say.

Just "Wow."
HonestlyNow

Re: Engineering disease

Unread postby Observer on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:05 am

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): post by Observer removed and saved in my "Cluesforum troll cache".
Last edited by Observer on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Observer
Banned

Re: Engineering Nutrition

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:11 pm

HonestlyNow » December 21st, 2018, 8:43 am wrote:
. . .

I was going to post this in the Derailing Room, due to the contentious nature of my writing, but I see that it is now locked. I will not apologize. I expected no less from this member.

Dear HonestlyNow,

To address your point above (re the Derailing Room, which I think should remain locked), I have created a place for such exchanges here. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions.
I will remove this post to the Derailing Room by the end of the day.

Sincerely,
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: The "Numerology" Conspiracy Theory About 9/11

Unread postby Quift on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:42 am

It is sad to see that you stopped this discussion in its tracks, as this is onw of the major parts of the magical ritual known as 911.

The numerology is of course only one aspect of this work, with astrology (the twins setting (falling of the horizon), in perfect synch with the two twin towers, in perfect opposition with Pluto, planet of death, destruction and beginnigs), tarot symbolism (major arcana 18, the towers, with the jumpers), and all of this on the first day of the new millenium in the ancient Coptic calendar, which of course has its uses in most hermetic traditions, given the bkrthplace of the western magical tradition (the pyramids are not only pretty).

It takes quite a lot of knowledge of esoteric subjecta and the western esoteric tradition, with its blend of astrology, numerology, kabbalah, freemasonry, liturgy, and ritual magic to decode all thelements, but for most mages, 911 is an obvious magical ritual.

As all the fakery you guys are exposing. It is all ritual. It is a "reality set". All of it relies on symbolism, liturgy, mass hypnosis, and the manipulation of consciousness, which is the primary force of our reality (as shown in lab experiments, double slits just being the starting point, if anyone here still clings to materialism that is a just another veil, another trick).

A good source for the more occult aspects of this event. With basic primers on esoteric philosophy from someone who isn't a frothing christian, nor a new age apologist.

https://youtu.be/DwVNI8OTDZA

Introduction into esoteric philosophy
https://youtu.be/0f_VwL4CSiQ
https://youtu.be/Qw49e0FKMYM

The occult symbolism behind the jfk assassination
https://youtu.be/6OicQm70JKY

Staged rituals and ritual initiations (what the 911 ritual seems to have been)
https://youtu.be/fV4uZY4Eq2Q

And for a deeper dive (this is an area of study that requires lifetimes to master. Alchemy is the royal art, dipping your toes is work. It is not for nothing that it is called "the great work", the magnum opus.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 4llPYBhc9j
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread postby Quift on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:58 am

Nathan Draco » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:59 pm wrote:Probably best to stick with calling them con-artists or tricksters because they use trickery and deception to persuade and control the masses.

Even though what you're saying about the definition "black magic" may be true, you must understand that most people do not view it that way. Like Hoi Polloi said, we need to appeal to the common man's understanding to speak with them efficiently because honestly people will be immediately turned off by the thought of you suggesting they have magical powers and will COMPLETELY disregard everything you said even if what's said is true.

In a way it's like trying to use big, not well-known, words around friends and they're stuck trying to comprehend what the hell you meant when you could have used simpler wording.

Take the path of least resistance my friend

No.

The "it is a huge magic trick, played on you", is the truth. People need the truth, and not half truths.

Or is this supposed to be a half truth forum?
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:03 pm

Quift » January 12th, 2019, 3:58 am wrote:
Nathan Draco » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:59 pm wrote:Probably best to stick with calling them con-artists or tricksters because they use trickery and deception to persuade and control the masses.

Even though what you're saying about the definition "black magic" may be true, you must understand that most people do not view it that way. Like Hoi Polloi said, we need to appeal to the common man's understanding to speak with them efficiently because honestly people will be immediately turned off by the thought of you suggesting they have magical powers and will COMPLETELY disregard everything you said even if what's said is true.

In a way it's like trying to use big, not well-known, words around friends and they're stuck trying to comprehend what the hell you meant when you could have used simpler wording.

Take the path of least resistance my friend

No.

The "it is a huge magic trick, played on you", is the truth. People need the truth, and not half truths.

Or is this supposed to be a half truth forum?

And,

Quift » January 12th, 2019, 3:42 am wrote:It is sad to see that you stopped this discussion in its tracks, as this is onw of the major parts of the magical ritual known as 911.

. . .

It takes quite a lot of knowledge of esoteric subjecta and the western esoteric tradition, with its blend of astrology, numerology, kabbalah, freemasonry, liturgy, and ritual magic to decode all thelements, but for most mages, 911 is an obvious magical ritual.

. . .

With basic primers on esoteric philosophy from someone who isn't a frothing christian, nor a new age apologist.

[bold inserted by SCS for emphasis]

Dear Quift,

That’s quite a leap to suggest this forum is about half truths. And it’s unnecessarily antagonistic. I smell trouble brewing here. Moreover, your use of “[i]t is sad,” quoted above, stands out to me as strange. If it had been “stopped. . . in its tracks,” rest assured you wouldn’t be able to post on this topic.

If/when you have something to add, well. . . just say it. No need to bemoan the things expressed by those who have been here a long time. It’s not like we asked you to search our forum for the things you find “sad,” so you can go about setting us straight. You asked to join. Remember?

Also, regardless of the religion, we don’t permit the outright disparagement of people such as your wildly throwing out the phrase “frothing christian.” That is also unnecessarily provocative. I doubt there is a type of forum disruption (deliberate or not) that I’m unfamiliar with at this point, and you are dinging the flag poles pretty quickly here.

I’m going to place you back in the “newly registered users” group for now. Perhaps I activated your account prematurely. There is a certain decorum here that appears to be lost on you.

Come on back to the initial “Introduce Yourself to the Administrators” topic, and let’s take it from there.

Sincerely,
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM