THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Post Reply
Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Maat » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Dear JohnnySmithy,

If you had read and understood the research on this site and forum about how these hoaxes have been pulled off and maintained before, you would know that planted disinfo is the perps' "tried & true" method for keeping the populace fooled and the Media protected. They have done the same with all their PsyOps from the start, i.e. "Controlled Opposition": the best way to control any doubters or organized dissent is to lead/direct/infiltrate it themselves.

Of course all possibilities are discussed when these hoaxed "events" are first broadcast, but due to the time and attention it takes to examine and compare the flood of images and information intended to overwhelm us, many initial speculations regarding "how" are discarded as the evidence is found and pieced together. Once that is compared with past hoaxes and experience the most logical conclusions can be drawn.

I suggest you read the topics on the Arizona and Aurora "shooting" hoaxes as well to get a better grasp on their Modus Operandi.
JohnnySmithy wrote:It just doesnt make sense to me at all that the shadows would have been missed by anyone. Its like they want to fake their fake event. :blink:
Its like their technology is so mind blowing and advanced that they have to dumb it down for us and fake it so we dont question what kind of digital technology they REALLY got.
You have virtually answered your own question there; think about it ;)

JohnnySmithy
Banned
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by JohnnySmithy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Maat wrote:Dear JohnnySmithy,

If you had read and understood the research on this site and forum about how these hoaxes have been pulled off and maintained before, you would know that planted disinfo is the perps' "tried & true" method for keeping the populace fooled and the Media protected. They have done the same with all their PsyOps from the start, i.e. "Controlled Opposition": the best way to control any doubters or organized dissent is to lead/direct/infiltrate it themselves.

Of course all possibilities are discussed when these hoaxed "events" are first broadcast, but due to the time and attention it takes to examine and compare the flood of images and information intended to overwhelm us, many initial speculations regarding "how" are discarded as the evidence is found and pieced together. Once that is compared with past hoaxes and experience the most logical conclusions can be drawn.

I suggest you read the topics on the Arizona and Aurora "shooting" hoaxes as well to get a better grasp on their Modus Operandi.
JohnnySmithy wrote:It just doesnt make sense to me at all that the shadows would have been missed by anyone. Its like they want to fake their fake event. :blink:
Its like their technology is so mind blowing and advanced that they have to dumb it down for us and fake it so we dont question what kind of digital technology they REALLY got.
You have virtually answered your own question there; think about it ;)
Yeah I know how TPTB have worked and I must admit i have been a little rusty getting back into the swing of things. I just have to up my game as it looks like TBTB have. I will check out the Arizona and Aurora and other stuff on your site. I know I am good i just have to get back into it again. I know you have been at this and have way more experience on shill tactics then I do, but I learn very fast. B)

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

So I want to be clear here, are you saying this whole event was done in a studio including videos and photos or was some of it done on the scene before hand or in real time?
It is 100% bullshit regardless .

Heiwa
Banned
Posts: 1062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Heiwa » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

JohnnySmithy wrote: So I want to be clear here, are you saying this whole event was done in a studio including videos and photos or was some of it done on the scene before hand or in real time?
Of course the whole Boston bomb show was done in a studio Hollywood style. In Boston itself the Marathon was started normally and there were various winners BUT in the end the slow runners were simply diverted along Constitution Avenue by security, overweight, fat, stupid forces - reason a bombing had taken place in Boylston street that had been sealed off by security and emptied of onlookers. Actually the alleged bombing had not yet taken place but as soon 500/600 Boylston Street was emptied some smoke fireworks went off and a limited number of paid actors took up position inside the sealed off perimeter to run out and testify how terrible everything was. All footage published later on Internet and in media of the action inside the sealed off area was just the pre-fab rubbish done in a studio beforehand ... that we analyze here. No independent observer was on location on Boylson street at the Finish Line taking real photos/videos.
The US Psyop biz is very simple with local police/media doing what they are told. :P :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Wabbajack
Banned
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Wabbajack » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 am

hoi.polloi wrote:Has anyone else besides me and maybe brianv bothered to click through the different locations of Aquent? http://www.aquent.com/contact-us/

Would any company trying to actually distinguish itself in the marketplace make this most generic and cryptic web site? Does anyone know exactly what any of these people really do, beyond their apparent titles and qualifications? What does 'talent' mean? Can I hire them to sub a math class, host a cooking show and join a traveling yo-yo troupe? Not only do many of the faces look badly photoshopped and simmy (David Hwang, Rob Williams, Brian Shellhorn and Anne Garber look particularly sloppy), they are also posted as being in multiple locations in seemingly nonsensical or semi-random order in over 20 cities in the United States, and with regional sims in 40 cities around the world? Um, including Fukuoka?

I don't think Aquent is a real company in the traditional sense. It appears to be a front, and a deliberate mockery of the fact that nobody looks into these things. They are bragging about their thumbs in every pie.

The "Rewards" page also appears to be a nonsensically organized symbolic page with more appearance of content through shuffling the same two buttons in different patterns, rather than actual content: http://www.aquent.com/rewards/

---

Here are five random cities I selected from the American section, including Boston. The full effect can only be understood by clicking on an individual and having a close look at the really odd grayscale pics meant to represent these "employees".
Hi there: This is my first post. I joined so I could post some of my analysis of a lot of the photos that have already been scrutinized here but I see things that haven't been pointed out yet. I don't have time to finish all of them right now, but saw your post here about Aquent and wanted to respond.

Yes, Aquent is real and has been around since about 1990. They are a temp agency and they bought MacTemps which was the original Macintosh-only temp agency. "Talent" means Creative Talent. I actually worked for them off and on for about 15 years including most recently in 2001-2002 right after 9/11 when I got a job through them at EMC. I also worked for them in other states like Texas and Colorado. I actually still get an employee discount with Apple.com because of that "perk" from them. I simply bookmarked the link many years ago (like 1995!) and it was eventually converted a few years ago to the "Apple Employee Discount Program" page that no longer says Aquent on it but rather is just a form that says "If you use this you must follow our rules or else" and then asks you to Agree or Disagree. :D

Wabbajack
Banned
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Wabbajack » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:04 am

analucia wrote: I believe the discovery of this "missing" video screen in all of the videos and photos of the faked bombing scenario is a HUGE SMOKING GUN. That screen should have been there. The fact it is gone points out, either they were hoping no one would notice in the faked photographs, or when they realized since it literally projects a display of the race real time, it might be too difficult to mask the production that was happening in plain sight and too difficult to make a real life projection happen during a faked/staged photo/video op and it come off as legitimate, that couldn't be tracked back and show an absolute fake image on the screen. Because if indeed these photos were all faked, there would be no way to predict what actually should be showing on the video screen at the exact moment of the explosion until it was actually happening in reality.
I am actually a bit surprised they did not include in their play that the monitor crashed onto the crowd below due to the blast, thus further maiming dozens of people.

lux
Member
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Unread post by lux » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 am

It was a rhetorical question meant to point out the difference between what we are supposed to believe and what the evidence shows us.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:46 am

Wabbajack wrote:Hi there: This is my first post. I joined so I could post some of my analysis of a lot of the photos that have already been scrutinized here but I see things that haven't been pointed out yet. I don't have time to finish all of them right now, but saw your post here about Aquent and wanted to respond.

Yes, Aquent is real and has been around since about 1990. They are a temp agency and they bought MacTemps which was the original Macintosh-only temp agency. "Talent" means Creative Talent. I actually worked for them off and on for about 15 years including most recently in 2001-2002 right after 9/11 when I got a job through them at EMC. I also worked for them in other states like Texas and Colorado. I actually still get an employee discount with Apple.com because of that "perk" from them. I simply bookmarked the link many years ago (like 1995!) and it was eventually converted a few years ago to the "Apple Employee Discount Program" page that no longer says Aquent on it but rather is just a form that says "If you use this you must follow our rules or else" and then asks you to Agree or Disagree.
I'm familiar with the business. "Creative Talent" still means nothing if it's not backed up by a plausible web site that actually looks like it's providing a service! Aquent looks like a front and the employees' pictures look like photoshopped monsters. Were you ever listed as one of these people? Are you going to claim you knew one of them?

Really, don't make me laugh. Let me get this straight. You're here - completely unrelated to my post about Aquent - but your "first post" past a rather weird introduction is to defend the idea that Aquent is real. Why shouldn't we be suspicious of your intentions here?

Wabbajack
Banned
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Wabbajack » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:00 am

hoi.polloi wrote: I'm familiar with the business. "Creative Talent" still means nothing if it's not backed up by a plausible web site that actually looks like it's providing a service! Aquent looks like a front and the employees' pictures look like photoshopped monsters. Were you ever listed as one of these people? Are you going to claim you knew one of them?

Really, don't make me laugh. Let me get this straight. You're here - completely unrelated to my post about Aquent - but your "first post" past a rather weird introduction is to defend the idea that Aquent is real. Why shouldn't we be suspicious of your intentions here?
LOL. Wow. I guess I didn't really consider that this is a forum of hardcore skeptics who would actually accuse me. As an admin, you can confirm that I registered two days ago so obviously I am not motivated by your post. I just thought I could shed some validity on Aquent as I literally worked for them since they started. I have been to the office on Boylston (albeit in 2001). The people on the website are "Agents" i.e, recruiters if you are talent, or sales people if you are a company needing to hire talent. Yes, they are real.

I explained that I am working on photo analysis and as you probably know, it is time consuming. I am simply not finished yet but it is easy to type a post like this. How about you put your unfounded accusations on the shelf for now? I fail to understand why someone simply refuting allegations such as yours about Aquent by stating simple facts based on personal experience that they are legit and you are hallucinating, is cause for "suspicion" of my intentions. I stated my intentions in my introduction. Thanks in advance for being respectful and not trollish.

Wabbajack
Banned
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Wabbajack » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 am

And furthermore, WTF do you mean "rather weird introduction"? By your judgment? What does a "normal" introduction look like? That's messed up. Why don't you go ahead and delete me? I don't want to interact with the likes of you—It's a losing proposition all the way around and anything but fun or interesting to be attacked like this right out of the gate. I have better and more fun things to do.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:27 am

Oh, just a coincidence? Lovely! How fortunate for you that you're defending the very subject that happens to question the aspect of the official area you are reading about and know something about and it's one of the newest areas of investigation. Beautiful coincidences all around. It doesn't seem very troll-like or informed by a higher up at all. It certainly doesn't seem strange that you are deeply informed about an IT business that happened to be at the center of the newest hoax involving simulation technology.

Wabbajack wrote:And furthermore, WTF do you mean "rather weird introduction"? By your judgment? What does a "normal" introduction look like? That's messed up. Why don't you go ahead and delete me? I don't want to interact with the likes of you—It's a losing proposition all the way around and anything but fun or interesting to be attacked like this right out of the gate. I have better and more fun things to do.
Well, which is it? Are you demanding us to accept your word or are you leaving in a puff of smoke?

Can't take the slightest heat? Why don't you go ahead and answer a simple series of questions?

So this person -- you think they work for Aquent? Because it's on their web site?
Aquent_garber.JPG
How about this one?
Aquent_hwang.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

allegoricalfact
Banned
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by allegoricalfact » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Shills are, to me, modern tools of ‘Inquisition’.

The false literal God/Government of the Roman Empires’ making, used then to quell the growing dangers to The Empire of freedom of thought, which came out of The Temples, has twisted and turned into Government/God. If they are paid, fair enough, those, on line, battles just help us to sharpen our own thoughts and arguments but worse surely are those who truly believe in the false God/Government or Government/God and often in the USA it is both, when not ‘they’ often have the remnants of a discarded religion, never having followed their questioning to any constructive end or rather new beginning.

Dare to question Vaccines or Holocaust or War and we find ourselves in a convoluted moral quagmire with us as the Witches or Child Murderers or Nazis or Terrorists/Traitors. Dare to question The Lies and we are Mad or Idiots or last time I questioned ‘Obomba’ on not shedding a ‘famous tear’ for the killing of children in Drone attacks, I was a ‘disgusting filthy dirty Whore who breaks up decent marriages and so had not the right to lecture Americans on morality’  That told me!

But that is the convolution in a nutshell, I, and we who come from the ‘Temple of Love’ am or are forever the evil one or ones who has or have no right to question righteousness. The righteousness of the Old Testament and therefore also of Judaism, God, and the evil of Islam, Lucifer, all of which sprung from The Hemetica in the first place but all of which have been corrupted by Government but still sold as Spirituality, all the better for its’ arrogance for those who have lost any real sense of self worth through being sold the false worth of Things and National Pride and perpetuated John Wayne or Rambo Heroes and also the sense of being so small against, in fact, God/Insidious Empire but in fantasy Lucifer/enemy of the moment. They dare not question and jump on us for rocking the boat they are clinging to with such an iron grip.

Fear and that however ‘impure’ it is, most herd animals will make the best of where they are and what they have and do not want change for instinctively we know that we can only build in stable conditions. To question the status quo would mean chaos and revolution surely? Think they.


Have you noticed how the big PC ‘clean ups’ of forums has to a great extent and in hand with the incessant talk of gun control, lost us much of the old passions? I started on the old Slate forum which was a wild country; I loved them for their wildness and though not on an obvious, everyday, level, often found myself in agreement with some old time right wing posters philosophically, strange bedfellows, their voice has been greatly stilled now, I observe, because they feel threatened by a very crude and basic ‘threat against their honour’ and way of being, their very souls, all that they have always taken as American, the fact that they were given such idiotic political ‘Leaders’ and so on, they have been made insipid since they feel the tug of the rug from under their feet.


It is always with ‘good moral’ arguments that this Insidious Empire is slowly but surely destroying our freedoms of speech and so in turn our freedoms of thought, isn’t it?

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by fbenario » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 am

allegoricalfact wrote:Shills are, to me, modern tools of ‘Inquisition’.

The false literal God/Government of the Roman Empires’ making, used then to quell the growing dangers to The Empire of freedom of thought, which came out of The Temples, has twisted and turned into Government/God. If they are paid, fair enough, those, on line, battles just help us to sharpen our own thoughts and arguments but worse surely are those who truly believe in the false God/Government or Government/God and often in the USA it is both, when not ‘they’ often have the remnants of a discarded religion, never having followed their questioning to any constructive end or rather new beginning.

Dare to question Vaccines or Holocaust or War and we find ourselves in a convoluted moral quagmire with us as the Witches or Child Murderers or Nazis or Terrorists/Traitors. Dare to question The Lies and we are Mad or Idiots or last time I questioned ‘Obomba’ on not shedding a ‘famous tear’ for the killing of children in Drone attacks, I was a ‘disgusting filthy dirty Whore who breaks up decent marriages and so had not the right to lecture Americans on morality’  That told me!

But that is the convolution in a nutshell, I, and we who come from the ‘Temple of Love’ am or are forever the evil one or ones who has or have no right to question righteousness. The righteousness of the Old Testament and therefore also of Judaism, God, and the evil of Islam, Lucifer, all of which sprung from The Hemetica in the first place but all of which have been corrupted by Government but still sold as Spirituality, all the better for its’ arrogance for those who have lost any real sense of self worth through being sold the false worth of Things and National Pride and perpetuated John Wayne or Rambo Heroes and also the sense of being so small against, in fact, God/Insidious Empire but in fantasy Lucifer/enemy of the moment. They dare not question and jump on us for rocking the boat they are clinging to with such an iron grip.

Fear and that however ‘impure’ it is, most herd animals will make the best of where they are and what they have and do not want change for instinctively we know that we can only build in stable conditions. To question the status quo would mean chaos and revolution surely? Think they.


Have you noticed how the big PC ‘clean ups’ of forums has to a great extent and in hand with the incessant talk of gun control, lost us much of the old passions? I started on the old Slate forum which was a wild country; I loved them for their wildness and though not on an obvious, everyday, level, often found myself in agreement with some old time right wing posters philosophically, strange bedfellows, their voice has been greatly stilled now, I observe, because they feel threatened by a very crude and basic ‘threat against their honour’ and way of being, their very souls, all that they have always taken as American, the fact that they were given such idiotic political ‘Leaders’ and so on, they have been made insipid since they feel the tug of the rug from under their feet.


It is always with ‘good moral’ arguments that this Insidious Empire is slowly but surely destroying our freedoms of speech and so in turn our freedoms of thought, isn’t it?
Gibberish. Time for you to find a different website to infest. We don't need this pollution here.

Wabbajack
Banned
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Wabbajack » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:06 am

You're pathetic. Like I said. Just delete me. I have no desire to engage with paranoid conspiracy theorists like yourself. I absolutely believe the whole "bombing" was a farce. But why someone like yourself would sit there and attack someone like me just because I claim to have personal experience with a company that you are grasping at to implicate as being part of the farce is just laughable. Whatever. You need a life. I thought this forum actually had some beef to it and was not just a bunch of paranoid psycho conspiracist junkies.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6776
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by simonshack » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 am

Wabbajack wrote:You're pathetic. Like I said. Just delete me. I have no desire to engage with paranoid conspiracy theorists like yourself. I absolutely believe the whole "bombing" was a farce. But why someone like yourself would sit there and attack someone like me just because I claim to have personal experience with a company that you are grasping at to implicate as being part of the farce is just laughable. Whatever. You need a life. I thought this forum actually had some beef to it and was not just a bunch of paranoid psycho conspiracist junkies.
*Yawn* ^_^

Sorry folks, my mosquito net isn't tight enough yet! This "Wabbajack" entity was funny though!

Post Reply