THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
daozen wrote:Listen dudes, I can only speak for my self, it's my first time in this section of the forum. I'm not really interested in this stuff, actually nonho told me to come here so take it out on him, lol. :P


:angry:

If you are not really interested in this stuff, why are you even here? Why are you wasting our time?

Sorry but I cannot really appreciate your joke about me telling you to be here.
I have told you to refer to this part of the board if you want to know more about these characters. If all you care about is to express lame and useless opinions in favor of these shills, while stating that you don't care either way, the whole cluesforum probably isn't the right place for you. You don't seem to have the right attitude, honestly. You are supposed to either contribute good research or at least good criticism. Saying that "you don't find anything odd" about something is not what we need.
If you "don't get" what is wrong about these agents of disinfo, read more. If you care, try to understand more. Contribute when you have something to contribute. Stop Trolling.


No need to get :angry:

What I meant with "im not interested in this stuff" is as to why I haven't come here on my own before, but if I posted it's obviously because I'm interested. I'm interested in discussing the reasons behind these shill accusations because I have a diferrent opinion and like I've repeadetily stated "I don't care either way" Im open to anything, but I want to find out about the facts and evidence.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that and I don't appreciate you calling my posts "lame and useless opinions in favor of these shills". You can call me a troll but I'm honestly just here to try to understand.

"the whole cluesforum probably isn't the right place for you. You don't seem to have the right attitude, honestly. You are supposed to either contribute good research or at least good criticism. Saying that "you don't find anything odd" about something is not what we need."

Can't I just state my opinion? If it's clear these people are shills why not just point out the why's and evidence without all of this hostility to opposing views?
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby HonestlyNow on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:51 pm

daozen wrote: I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.


Many, of not most, people do not have the knowledge and mindset to grasp the idea. They have a mental block for anything that doesn't fit the way things "should" be. Taking a look at many of the introductions on this forum, you see that members have been searching for answers about how the world works for years, and come to find this forum to be a breath of fresh air. However, when we're talking about persons who are in high political positions, one would expect (or at least I expect) that they have access to certain knowledge, including the knowledge that 9/11 and other "events" are hoaxes, and that this is all a game of illusions.
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm

daozen wrote:Can't I just state my opinion? If it's clear these people are shills why not just point out the why's and evidence without all of this hostility to opposing views?


The evidence is everywhere. I suggested to you this area yesterday -- and after one day you decided to come up with this lame (and I repeat it: lame) statement?

Have you read all the threads and followed all the links and tried researching the issue in the meantime? If you had, you'd have something more interesting and useful for us to say than "I don't find anything odd".

There is nothing odd in Ventura having a military background? In his links to Hollywood? In his association with Alex Jones? In his censoring media fakery just like all the other "truthers"? In defending the idea that people died in the towers and planes were flown into them?

Like HonestlyNow says: can you believe, can you consider honest, the complete silence about media fakery coming from someone knowledgeable of Hollywood, and thus clearly informed of how the world of the media, the grand illusion works?

You need to familiarize yourself with the research and the story of this forum to understand why all these are not good things. How can we summarize it all for you, when all you have to say is simply "I don't find anything odd"? You have received a lot of pointers to put you on the right track. But people have lives, you know.

Sorry for the harshness. You can state your opinion. And so you did. But it wasn't a very insightful one, not even as criticism.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:
If you are being sarcastic, then you are saying that just because he has had multiple careers it means he is a shill. That is a fallacy.


You're missing the point by a mile. It is not the fact of "multiple careers." It is the type of careers and his obvious connections are a result of those careers.



ok, but his "obvious connections" are not obvious to me, can you explain them further? how they make him a shill?

Sure, if you want to play with words it proves that.


It's not 'playing with words' -- it's simply reading the words which you wrote. Words have meanings associated with them.


ok, fine, but I was refering to him being a shill or not (which is the point of this thread) so I dont see why you go off into that tangent?

"I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response."
clearly refers to HIS BELIEF AND RESPONSE IN PLANES AND VICSIMS.


Are you now trying to say that it is not odd for Ventura to believe what he believes because it is a common belief amongst average people?


Yeah, pretty much, what's wrong with that?

man! please read others' statements carefully...


You're not making it very easy. Please write in intelligible English what you mean to say.


What have I not written in intelligible english?
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:04 pm

HonestlyNow wrote:
daozen wrote: I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.

However, when we're talking about persons who are in high political positions, one would expect (or at least I expect) that they have access to certain knowledge, including the knowledge that 9/11 and other "events" are hoaxes, and that this is all a game of illusions.


Maybe, however we can only guess about that. On the other hand, I think the perps would try to make the list of the people in the know as small as possible.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
daozen wrote:Can't I just state my opinion? If it's clear these people are shills why not just point out the why's and evidence without all of this hostility to opposing views?


The evidence is everywhere. I suggested to you this area yesterday -- and after one day you decided to come up with this lame (and I repeat it: lame) statement?

Have you read all the threads and followed all the links and tried researching the issue in the meantime? If you had, you'd have something more interesting and useful for us to say than "I don't find anything odd".

There is nothing odd in Ventura having a military background? In his links to Hollywood? In his association with Alex Jones? In his censoring media fakery just like all the other "truthers"? In defending the idea that people died in the towers and planes were flown into them?

Like HonestlyNow says: can you believe, can you consider honest, the complete silence about media fakery coming from someone knowledgeable of Hollywood, and thus clearly informed of how the world of the media, the grand illusion works?

You need to familiarize yourself with the research and the story of this forum to understand why all these are not good things. How can we summarize it all for you, when all you have to say is simply "I don't find anything odd"? You have received a lot of pointers to put you on the right track. But people have lives, you know.

Sorry for the harshness. You can state your opinion. And so you did. But it wasn't a very insightful one, not even as criticism.


Ok, but my "lame" statement, lol (I would really like to know which one that is) is the opinion I formed on this particular thread which at the time I posted it was 2 pages long, so why is it odd that I posted after 1 day. Unfortunately there's nothing elaborate on this thread about his "military background? In his links to Hollywood? In his association with Alex Jones? In his censoring media fakery just like all the other "truthers"? In defending the idea that people died in the towers and planes were flown into them?"
I would love to read more.

One last thing, can you point out the most significant threads with the information you talk about on this forum section? thanks nonho! I appreciate your patience ;)
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm

daozen wrote:Ok, but my "lame" statement, lol (I would really like to know which one that is)


"I don't see anything odd about Ventura". Lame.

daozen wrote:I would love to read more... unfortunately there's nothing elaborate...


We are not a public service you are paying for. This is a forum made by the contributions of voluntary researchers. They leave clues for you to pick up, they do not write a to z books for you to read. Do your own research. Connect your own dots. And when I say "the evidence is everywhere" I don't mean necessarily this part of the forum. It is everywhere in the story of the so called "truth" movement. This area gives you an idea of certain possible topics. A few links. It is evident that this is a very secondary part of our research and as such it is not comprehensive or even remotely exhaustive. For instance I have been hoping someone would do some real background research on Alex Jones, separating the very little certainties by the bulk of the aleatory, forged information. But why haven't I done it myself? Apparently, and luckily, there are more urgent or interesting matters at hand...
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby lux on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 pm

daozen wrote:ok, but his "obvious connections" are not obvious to me, can you explain them further? how they make him a shill?


Let me say it again: "... he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality."

So, you don't see that having a resumé which includes being a part of US military special forces, Hollywood feature films and television and a term as a state governor implies any questionable connections?

What on Earth are you doing on this forum?
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 am

nonhocapito wrote:
daozen wrote:Ok, but my "lame" statement, lol (I would really like to know which one that is)


"I don't see anything odd about Ventura". Lame.



I DID NOT SAY THAT... <_< Lux took it out of context as I have already clarified in detail. Fortunately HonestlyNow got what I was really saying.

daozen wrote:I would love to read more... unfortunately there's nothing elaborate...


We are not a public service you are paying for. This is a forum made by the contributions of voluntary researchers. They leave clues for you to pick up, they do not write a to z books for you to read. Do your own research. Connect your own dots. And when I say "the evidence is everywhere" I don't mean necessarily this part of the forum. It is everywhere in the story of the so called "truth" movement. This area gives you an idea of certain possible topics. A few links. It is evident that this is a very secondary part of our research and as such it is not comprehensive or even remotely exhaustive. For instance I have been hoping someone would do some real background research on Alex Jones, separating the very little certainties by the bulk of the aleatory, forged information. But why haven't I done it myself? Apparently, and luckily, there are more urgent or interesting matters at hand...[/quote]

I have not implied anyone is public service or "the social servie" ;) I was only asking if you could recommend a couple threads within this forum, nothing else. Of course I can and should do it myself aswell. As you say, this subject is a secondary part of "our research", I understand that, which is why I was surprised to be somehow attacked (i wish i knew of a word that's less intense than that) with my polite but opposing opinion on these "obvious shills", should not be this way imo.

Anyway, let's not drag this any longer, I will keep the research up and/or hopefully someone will appear with some evidence to back or dismiss these shill accusations, ok. :)
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:34 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:ok, but his "obvious connections" are not obvious to me, can you explain them further? how they make him a shill?


Let me say it again: "... he's just your basic navy seal turned professional wrestler turned actor turned governor turned Alex Jones buddy turned TV personality."

So, you don't see that having a resumé which includes being a part of US military special forces, Hollywood feature films and television and a term as a state governor implies any questionable connections?


Maybe and even possibly, but without evidence one can only assume and guess. There is a vast array of reasons why he could have had such a career, luck and drive are as possible as insider conections if we lack facts to back the claims up. To imply that this proves him a shill is absolutely unreasonable.

What on Earth are you doing on this forum?


That's borderline ad hominem imo, no? <_<
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby lux on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:01 am

daozen wrote:
Maybe and even possibly, but without evidence one can only assume and guess. There is a vast array of reasons why he could have had such a career, luck and drive are as possible as insider conections if we lack facts to back the claims up. To imply that this proves him a shill is absolutely unreasonable.


Can you name someone you do believe is or may be a shill?


That's borderline ad hominem imo, no? <_<


No. It's a logical question given your expressed attitudes and beliefs.

I'll ask again: What on Earth are you doing on this forum?
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:
Maybe and even possibly, but without evidence one can only assume and guess. There is a vast array of reasons why he could have had such a career, luck and drive are as possible as insider conections if we lack facts to back the claims up. To imply that this proves him a shill is absolutely unreasonable.


Can you name someone you do believe is or may be a shill?


The people featured in the small addendum film "actors" by simon shack, if you mean shills on 9/11. A ton of presidents and politicians, and people in the media otherwise...


That's borderline ad hominem imo, no? <_<


No. It's a logical question given your expressed attitudes and beliefs.

I'll ask again: What on Earth are you doing on this forum?


what logic? what "attitudes and beliefs."?

So anyone who is not 100% convinced that jesse ventura is a shill cannot share or find anything of value in this forum? :lol: give me a break

I'll answer with a question: who are you to ask me that and why should I answer?
Last edited by daozen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby lux on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 am

daozen wrote:A ton of presidents and politicians, and people in the media otherwise...



Well, if a ton of politicians and media people are or may be shills and Ventura is a politician and media personality, isn't that reason enough to suspect him?

So anyone who is not 100% convinced that jesse ventura is a shill cannot share or find anything of value in this forum?


That's not what I think or said.

I'll answer with a question: who are you to ask me that and why should I answer?


Why get so incensed at being asked such a simple question? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :lol:
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby daozen on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 am

lux wrote:
daozen wrote:A ton of presidents and politicians, and people in the media otherwise...



Well, if a ton of politicians and media people are or may be shills and Ventura is a politician and media personality, isn't that reason enough to suspect him?


Suspect him? absolutely! I thought I had made clear that I think that doesn't automatically make him a shill, we can only suspect, assume, guess, etc. it but we cannot prove it.

So anyone who is not 100% convinced that jesse ventura is a shill cannot share or find anything of value in this forum?


That's not what I think or said.


ok, but then why do you say it's a logical question to ask me why I'm here given my "attitudes and beliefs"?

I'll answer with a question: who are you to ask me that and why should I answer?


Why get so incensed at being asked such a simple question? "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :lol:


Why do you think I got incensed just beacuse I asked you a simple question back? :)
daozen
Member
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Unread postby lux on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:22 am

daozen wrote:Suspect him? absolutely! I thought I had made clear that I think that doesn't automatically make him a shill, we can only suspect, assume, guess, etc. it but we cannot prove it.


Enjoy going 'round & 'round, do you?

ok, but then why do you say it's a logical question to ask me why I'm here given my "attitudes and beliefs"?



Forget I asked. I no longer care as you're obviously not one to be taken seriously. Thanks for at least clarifying that.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests