THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

DERAILING ROOM

Postby simonshack on February 17th, 2012, 5:16 pm

(this is a copy of my announcement that I had to paste into Matt Marriot's earlier post - at the top of this new thread)

THE DERAILING ROOM

This thread will be the receptacle of ALL forum postings which the Cluesforum administrators will deem irrelevant/not pertinent to any given forum thread. Whenever a post/or a series of posts appear to stray/deviate/digress from the subject of any given forum discussion, they will be moved over here.

This does not necessarily mean that the discussion material moved over here is in itself uninteresting - or unworthy of attention. In fact, some of it may be particularly acute/trailblazing/pioneering - and fully pertinent to the prime scope of this forum: to expose the rampant media deceptions of our world - and all their related corrolaries.

However, I trust everyone will understand and appreciate our wish to keep any given forum topic free of unrelated posts and undue digressions. Undoubtedly - and inevitably - this DERAILING ROOM itself will eventually grow into a hodgepodge of disconnected topics - yet any observant member will be able to make out (thanks to the headline/title featured on the top of each post) exactly where any given post originated.

Thanks for everyone's kind comprehension

Simon Shack

PS: If any given subject found in the DERAILING ROOM is deemed important by a Cluesforum member, he/she is free to open a new topic in the appropriate forum section. It will be, as always, moderated for relevance by the forum administrators - and kept running if deemed adequately researched and documented.

simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby philipsmovies on February 17th, 2012, 5:55 pm

i am in agreement-just waiting for an answer from Gwynned-not sure of the procedure though. Maybe it would take just one cut and paste to do it? The Jackson Family thread is more suitable.

Philip

EDIT

I have transferred my posts over to the new location below.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1221

**********************************************************************************************************************************
ADMIN NOTICE: Please copy/paste any of your former MJ posts over on the dedicated thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2365432
Last edited by philipsmovies on February 18th, 2012, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
philipsmovies

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby pdgalles on February 18th, 2012, 2:09 am

gwynned wrote:
pdgalles wrote:
gwynned wrote:Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.

Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

My guess, crazy as it sounds, is that there is an ethical dimension to all of the fakery, where it has been decreed by "those in the know" that each event must a) be telegraphed in advance through films/literature/etc. and b) contain photographic/video errors along with a kooky script that your average 5 year old would refuse as a bedtime story.

I don't know why this should be but it seems to be present in all fake events and I can't accept that the errors are made repeatedly simply due to negligence. :wacko:

First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous.

I wouldn't say absurd or ridiculous but I don't see any difference between all the fake news events that have occurred post-WWII and only the fake news events that have occurred post-MJ's death. I don't see any rise in absurdity in recent years as far as the scripts go, so I disagree with your thesis. It is overly simplistic, MJ-centric and doesn't explain why all of the terror events of the 70s, 80s and 90s were equally as silly as in recent years. Thanks for replying anyway.

I also dislike the use of terms like "Illuminati agents" and so on. I have to check that I'm not on the David Icke forum sometimes. :rolleyes: All I believe is that events have been faked, are being faked and will continue to be faked and I can only guess as to the whys and wherefores. Also, I highly doubt that my (online) life is interesting enough for me to be monitored. As for offline life, if anyone wants to watch me dig my garden they can come around any time. :P
pdgalles

Postby fbenario on February 18th, 2012, 2:24 am

pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make? It doesn't matter how much we expose, the vast majority love war too much to listen to us.

They already know that Americans are so gullible and bloodthirsty that the population will NEVER decide the US 'did' 9/11 and has lied its way into every war we ever fought. As I've said before, if Dick Cheney himself went on TV and admitted the US did 9/11, and that no Muslims ever killed any Americans in terror attacks anywhere in the world, most Americans would refuse to believe him, since it would require them to conclude that the US is a force for evil in the world, and that Muslims are innocent of all condemnation. Since Muslims are darker-skinned (generally) than Euro-Americans, the inherent racism of America will prevent them from ever seeing Muslims as innocent.
fbenario

Postby pdgalles on February 18th, 2012, 5:01 pm

fbenario wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make?

Because I'm interested as to why this should be and I didn't say it made a difference to anyone else. I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion. Your reply focuses only on fake events that precede acts of military aggression but there is a whole range of fake events many of which have no obvious relation to war, e.g. Costa Concordia. I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.
pdgalles

Postby Laura91 on February 18th, 2012, 8:31 pm

I have wanted to post this since I joined this forum but I could never find what seemed to be the appropriate thread for it. I hope it is okay that I am posting it here.

These two videos were the ones that made me think differently about the idea of media fakery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNrb4aQyvI

skip to 02:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlDchQqXS4

skip to 39:57

You hear the exact same voice asking "where's Stu?" but the settings, person asking the question are completely different.
Laura91

Re: "Wheres Stu ?" ( x2 )

Postby reel.deal on February 18th, 2012, 11:58 pm

Last edited by reel.deal on October 6th, 2012, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Postby fbenario on February 19th, 2012, 1:44 am

pdgalles wrote:
fbenario wrote:

You may be right, but what the hell difference does it make?

Because I'm interested as to why this should be and I didn't say it made a difference to anyone else. I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion. Your reply focuses only on fake events that precede acts of military aggression but there is a whole range of fake events many of which have no obvious relation to war, e.g. Costa Concordia. I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.

All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.
fbenario

Postby lux on February 19th, 2012, 3:39 am

Laura91 wrote:I have wanted to post this since I joined this forum but I could never find what seemed to be the appropriate thread for it. I hope it is okay that I am posting it here.

These two videos were the ones that made me think differently about the idea of media fakery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMNrb4aQyvI

skip to 02:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSlDchQqXS4

skip to 39:57

You hear the exact same voice asking "where's Stu?" but the settings, person asking the question are completely different.

Good catch. :lol:
lux

Re: "Wheres Stu ?" ( x2 )

Postby Laura91 on February 19th, 2012, 7:18 am

reel.deal wrote::lol: ...epic! great catch, thats awesome! B)

"Smitty. SMITTY! You got Stu wid cha? Wheres Stu? Find him down there.
Just find; see if you can find him cus i dont know where he is over there."

:o :o

:P

I see what you did there! :lol:
Laura91

Postby pdgalles on February 22nd, 2012, 9:40 pm

fbenario wrote:All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Not wanting to start a war of words with you but you have quite an ability to take my posts and add meanings that I never intended by rewriting my posts in your own words!

e.g. I posted:

pdgalles wrote:I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion.

[...]

I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.

Which with your capable editing became:

fbenario wrote:I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Which can only be read as suggesting that I am quite happy to see the "killing of civilians all over the world" continue, all because I have a different approach to research!

Please note I am not at all upset but it is strange that you have become my personal Clues Forum editor!
pdgalles

Postby fbenario on February 23rd, 2012, 3:06 am

pdgalles wrote:
fbenario wrote:All good points! I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Not wanting to start a war of words with you but you have quite an ability to take my posts and add meanings that I never intended by rewriting my posts in your own words!

e.g. I posted:

pdgalles wrote:I couldn't care less about the US public opinion or any other public opinion.

[...]

I approach this forum from my interest in events being hinted at, more or less overtly, in films and literature and thus I have no pretensions of saving the world.

Which with your capable editing became:

fbenario wrote:I would like to throw in, though, that while you may not personally care about saving the world, many of the rest of us urgently want the killing of civilians all over the world to stop, and collectively the efforts of this forum are making an attempt to expose the butchery of governments as our way to help stop the killing.

Which can only be read as suggesting that I am quite happy to see the "killing of civilians all over the world" continue, all because I have a different approach to research!

Please note I am not at all upset but it is strange that you have become my personal Clues Forum editor!

I apologize whole-heartedly. I now see that I did misinterpret your comments - probably from going too fast, and not seeing your side.

Again, I'm sorry. I like your posts, I like your reasoning, and I do not think you are acting in bad faith in any way. Even in this case, I began the hurried, unfair post with the words "All good points!"
fbenario

Postby warriorhun on March 5th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Dear All,

Just an example of Holocaust photo-manipulation:

Photo 1.:
"Evil, blood-thirsty German soldier shoots (Jewish) mother and child in cold blood":

Photo 2.:
Or is he? Heroic German soldier tries to save the lives of cowering civilians under enemy fire:

This is how it goes...
warriorhun

Postby Farcevalue on March 6th, 2012, 11:15 am

After spending some time with this forum I have come to doubt nearly everything I have been told by anyone who didn't see it first hand, and that while taking into account the credibility of the observer. Nearly everything that comes across the airwaves and film projectors has spin, from cowboys and indians, to WWII and heroic John Wayne (hero of both genres), to those heartless Asians and now the extremist Muslims. Once you take away the labels, it's just the PTB robbing, abusing and killing those with less power. Especially those who have something left to be drained. In Germany the Jews probably had things worth taking and were demonized for it, in America it will soon be "patriots" (read anyone who doesn't look like a Muslim with assets), pensioners and anyone else they can get people riled up to lynch.

I have read the official NY death count on 9/11 that was recorded by the coroner didn't spike on that day, the current and past actuarials of worldwide populations don't indicate any significantly aberrant dips in growth between any particular race in the last century. These facts lead to questions. Nothing will bring the dogs faster than asking for evidence, it's like kryptonite.
Farcevalue

Re: Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - 9/11

Postby daozen on March 13th, 2012, 5:23 pm

I highly doubt jesse ventura is a shill at all. He did not become a celebrity for his intelligence so I find nothing odd in him and the show believing in planes and vicsims; average response. I think of all the people I have mentioned cgi planes in real life, and no one has not thought I am not literally going nuts.
daozen

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM