THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:20 pm

jumpy64 wrote:Let's try and find what this bond could be, shall we?


Maybe fear? It's a prime motivator. The glue that binds/cloud that blinds...
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:40 pm

apex - 'in on it'
middle - 'on a need to know'
base - 'bought into it'

In any power structure, the majority at the base cannot be 'in on it,' no matter how much they'd like to think they are.
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Maybe the following is more up your alley jumpy.

Andrew M. Lobaczewski’s, Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil for political purposes

https://theyellowbrickroadfreeblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/six-percent-psychopaths/
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:51 pm

ICfreely wrote:apex - 'in on it'
middle - 'on a need to know'
base - 'bought into it'

In any power structure, the majority at the base cannot be 'in on it,' no matter how much they'd like to think they are.


I agree with you here, IC, although I don't think that fear can be the only motivator. I think we need a more specific motivation that, whatever it is, can be certainly reinforced by fear.

And thank you for the document you linked me to. It seems interesting, and I'll read it ASAP.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Seneca wrote:I think your analogy for the perps makes sense, it is a genuine possibility. As for your analogy of the "chosen guards" maybe you should do some more thinking because this could be misunderstood. Being a guard, fighting in a war is an activity you do conciously and for it to be effective you have to agree with the objective.
I don't think you mean all the jews are doing this. I would think there are many who just do their job, pay taxes, without realizing they are helping the perps.


Thank you, Seneca. But I think you may be underestimating the kind of conditioning we're dealing with here.

While researching Jewish education, I've come across videos of little kids who are taught to sing the Israeli anthem and to pledge allegiance to Israel, even though they have other nationalities and live in other countries.

So what happens if, at a certain point in their future adult life, they are asked to serve Israeli interests that may be in conflict with those of the country they live in and are officially citizens of? What do you think they would do?

By the way, have you ever heard of the Sayanim? In his book titled "The Wandering Who?", Jew musician and author Gilad Atzmon quotes Victor Ostrovsky, a deserter ex-Mossad, defining them as

a unique and important part of the Mossad's operation. Sayanim (assistants) - must be 100 percent Jewish. They live abroad, and though they are not Israeli citizens, many are reached through their relatives in Israel... There are thousands of sayanim around the world. In London alone, there are about 2,000 who are active, and another 5,000 on the list. They fulfill many different roles. A car sayan, for example, running a rental agency, could help the Mossad rent a car without having to complete the usual documentation. An apartment sayan would find accommodation without raising suspicions, a bank sayan could get you money if you needed it in the middle of the night, a doctor sayan would treat a bullet wound without reporting it to the police, and so on. The idea is to have a pool of people available when needed who can provide services but will keep quiet about them out of loyalty to the cause. [...]

Sayanim [...] are people who regard themselves primarily as Jews. The sayan is a person who would betray the nation of which he is a citizen out of devotion to a notion of a clannish brotherhood.


Don't they look as the kind of people our "perps" would need?

You can read more about Sayanim also from Texe Marrs at http://www.texemarrs.com/082012/sayanim_everywhere.htm
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby Seneca on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:48 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
Thank you, Seneca. But I think you may be underestimating the kind of conditioning we're dealing with here.

While researching Jewish education, I've come across videos of little kids who are taught to sing the Israeli anthem and to pledge allegiance to Israel, even though they have other nationalities and live in other countries.

So what happens if, at a certain point in their future adult life, they are asked to serve Israeli interests that may be in conflict with those of the country they live in and are officially citizens of? What do you think they would do?
I don't know. If I am able to do something that really appears to be the right thing to do, it being in conflict with the interests of the country I live in and am an officially citizens of doesn't stop me.

jumpy64 wrote:By the way, have you ever heard of the Sayanim? In his book titled "The Wandering Who?", Jew musician and author Gilad Atzmon quotes Victor Ostrovsky, a deserter ex-Mossad, defining them as

a unique and important part of the Mossad's operation. Sayanim (assistants) - must be 100 percent Jewish. They live abroad, and though they are not Israeli citizens, many are reached through their relatives in Israel... There are thousands of sayanim around the world. In London alone, there are about 2,000 who are active, and another 5,000 on the list. They fulfill many different roles. A car sayan, for example, running a rental agency, could help the Mossad rent a car without having to complete the usual documentation. An apartment sayan would find accommodation without raising suspicions, a bank sayan could get you money if you needed it in the middle of the night, a doctor sayan would treat a bullet wound without reporting it to the police, and so on. The idea is to have a pool of people available when needed who can provide services but will keep quiet about them out of loyalty to the cause. [...]

Sayanim [...] are people who regard themselves primarily as Jews. The sayan is a person who would betray the nation of which he is a citizen out of devotion to a notion of a clannish brotherhood.


Don't they look as the kind of people our "perps" would need?

You can read more about Sayanim also from Texe Marrs at http://www.texemarrs.com/082012/sayanim_everywhere.htm

No, haven't heard of them, that's very interesting. They seem to fit your analogy of chosen guardians.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby Seneca on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 pm

arc300 wrote:Seneca and CM you both make interesting points and, at the risk of being seen to be harping on, I'd like to address one of the most subtly cunning and under-handed statements made by Omaxsteve. It is one that you both picked up on, and which CM rightly refers to as a strawman argument, that is, a fallacious argument attributed to your opponent that can easily be knocked down:

"Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality? Were Jews in Nazi germany allowed to live freely, work, own businesses, buy property, etc?"

In particular the first sentence:

"Another issue I have is the extent to which "they" could have distorted reality?"



Any reasonable person knows that reality CAN NOT be distorted, altered or changed, no matter how much we might wish to be able to do so. Reality just IS. I know I, myself, have wished I could "turn back the clock" and change reality and undo words I've said or deeds I've done but, because I am not insane, I know that it cannot be done. One plus one equals two and aluminium cannot cut through steel. Try distorting these realities and see how far you get.

Omaxsteve wins his argument because nobody can distort reality to ANY extent, and to claim otherwise would be to attribute magical powers to the perpetrators of the hoax, which means that anyone who dares to question him is insane.

However, as this forum, chock full of proven incidents of media fakery proves, hoaxters do not need to "distort reality". They only need to distort or manipulate peoples' PERCEPTIONS of reality. And that, obviously, is rather easily done. Did the 9/11 perps need to alter reality enough to make it possible for aluminium to cut through steel, or did they only need to make the pliable masses BELIEVE that it can be done?

Reality is there to be perceived if you want to perceive it. We need not concern ourselves with any sick individuals who might feign offence at our perception of it. We need not study some convoluted, arcane knowledge or kow-tow to those who call us names. If we want to find the truth about our immutable reality all we need is honest curiosity and the ability to cut through the bullshit as much as we can.
With all respect, I think you are nitpicking here. This could be just hastily writing. That is why I asked: why are you interpreting these quotes in such a negative way when there are enough disturbing things he actually wrote?
Edit: I think I should give another example :
I know that I will probably get my head ripped off for this , but is there room for any discussion about the possibility that there was actually a holocaust or is it "case closed"?
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Seneca wrote:I don't know. If I am able to do something that really appears to be the right thing to do, it being in conflict with the interests of the country I live in and am an officially citizens of doesn't stop me.


You're right, I'd do the same. But here I'm not referring to people who might oppose their country's politics because it conflicts with their conscience. I'm referring to people that, if asked to do so, would be "programmed" to uphold the interests of another nation they feel they belong to at a deeper level, even when they don't understand or share them personally.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:19 pm

ICfreely wrote:Maybe the following is more up your alley jumpy.

Andrew M. Lobaczewski’s, Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil for political purposes

https://theyellowbrickroadfreeblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/six-percent-psychopaths/


I read the document you suggested, and it was actually very interesting.

I'm not denying an important element of psychopathology in the perps, or at least in their minions (the "upper perps" might be more lucidly exploiting such a pathological trait), but I think it's not enough.

I think it would be crucial also to have a "vehicle or Trojan horse for the purpose of pathologizing the thought processes of individuals and society", as it says in the document you linked to. That I'm open to consider as a unifying factor for psychopaths to effectively act in concert, instead of just pursuing their own egotistical needs.

I think I'm just pointing to a possible such "vehicle" here.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby ICfreely on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:29 pm

If no African American military divisions were involved in the ‘liberation of concentration camps,’ then WTF are these jive turkey, Bojangles, ‘Yes, Miss. Daisy,’ Uncle Tom mother truckers babbling on about in this award winning Spielberg Fa-Q-mentary?

Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of The Big Lie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/spielbergs-hoax-the-last-days-of-the-big-lie-debunking-the-last-days/
The Last Days of the Big Lie is a documentary which debunks the disgusting liars glorified as heroes and victims in the Steven Spielberg produced, Academy Award winning “Holocaust” documentary The Last Days.

The Last Days of the Big Lie uses Spielberg’s Oscar winning hoax as a jumping off point to debunk Spielberg’s USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation as well as the greater Holocaust Hoax.
Last edited by ICfreely on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby simonshack on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:58 pm

*
Funny... :huh:

As I try to launch the above-posted YT documentary, the screen goes black and a caption says :

"This content is not available on this country domain"

Someone must be 'prejudiced' against Italian residents - like myself...
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6602
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby ICfreely on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:53 pm

:o Surely you jest, Simon! Surely? :o
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Holocaust: propaganda, censorship and media fakery

Postby Critical Mass on Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:17 am

If no African American military divisions were involved in the ‘liberation of concentration camps,’ then WTF are these jive turkey, Bojangles, ‘Yes, Miss. Daisy,’ Uncle Tom mother truckers babbling on about in this award winning Spielberg Fa-Q-mentary?

I posted that video a few days ago & it's certainly an excellent breakdown however the black liberators* aren't even the worst part... the two women who escaped from inside gas chambers* have got to be the most egregious liars.




*If you read enough of the survivor testimony promoted by the media you tend to see various repeating themes (similar to the 9/11 vicsim tributes in some way)... liberation by black soldiers, multiple miraculous escapes (the record, I believe, is SIX gas chamber escapes), weird scatological elements, "never telling anyone about their experience not even their family" before deciding to tour schools and interacting in some manner with Dr Mengele appear to be among the most common. Pick any random story & you'll probably find at least one of those.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:33 pm

In case somebody is still interested in knowing more about the sayanim, I've found an enlightening interview with Jacob Cohen, the Moroccan-Jewish author of a book called "Le printemps des sayanims" (The Sayanim spring). The guy speaks terrible English, but the info he shares is definitely worth the effort, I think.

You can find highlights of the interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyi1-Re ... a_1pieWOvh, or the whole first part at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uozc5ADGlug

And now I want to praise the extensive research of a fellow member who, years before me, tried to call attention to the same ethnic group's tactics. I'm talking about teriyaki taryaki, who really hit the nail on the head with his brilliant and info-packed posts in the thread "The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS".

I think it's allowed to link to a Cluesforum page, so here's the link to where you can find his first post on the thread (but also the two or three that follow up are equally recommended), in case you missed it: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1246&start=15

I had missed it myself, also because it dates back to 2012, when I wasn't a member.

While reading teriyaki's posts, I also noticed that, speaking about the same subject, he encountered similar resistances here. In particular, his posts, however eloquently written and extremely well researched, have been defined "garbage" like mine, and by the same person.

I find this interesting.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby simonshack on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:48 pm

jumpy64 wrote:While reading teriyaki's posts, I also noticed that, speaking about the same subject, he encountered similar resistances here. In particular, his posts, however eloquently written and extremely well-researched, have been defined "garbage" like mine, and by the same person.

I find this interesting.


FYI, dear Jumpy, "teriyaki" is a guy who has been tirelessly - and quite effectively too - promoting / diffusing this forum's work (September Clues in primis) all over the internets. He's doing a sterling job - under his "Synergetic67" handle - over at the (quite popular) David Icke forum: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.p ... 48&page=11

As I can best remember, I got into a little 'rift' with Teriyaki here on this forum - when he started to vent some quite inexplicable negative bias ( or should I say, "racist rants"?) against Muslims - in general... as if Muslims were The Problem in this current world of ours. :rolleyes:

At this point, some readers may ask themselves: "why does Simon Shack so often defend Muslims? Is he a Muslim himself?"
Nope, I'm not. Nor am I a Jew - a Hindu, a Catholic, a Jesuit, a Scientologist - nor ANYTHING AT ALL! Let me spell this out...once again:

I AM NOT ANYTHING AT ALL - other than a (completely independent / unaffiliated / nation-less) person living on this planet.

(sorry to sound so self-important - it's just that I'm regularly getting "accused" of being this or that, all over the internets...)

Now, I remember pointing out to Teriyaki just how obviously Muslims are being 'demonized' 24/7 by the international mainstream media - on a daily basis. It is - I dare say - a fucking ridiculously glaring and indisputable fact. Sadly though, even the (mostly 'western'?) members of this forum have little or no interest in talking about / denouncing this obvious fact. I keep hoping more Muslims will join this forum to share their views about this current world of ours - were it only to widen the discourse and let the currently most-framed-group/tribe-of-this-planet have their say.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6602
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests