THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
nonhocapito

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MattMariott wrote:...why do the illuminati...
I doubt there is such thing, or that this name has any real value for the elite -- but even if, I would advise against mentioning the "illuminati" without proper surrounding sentences & words aimed at casting at least some reasonable doubt over the whole thing, or making it clear that it is nothing but an opinion -- certainly not an acknowledged fact.

We never agreed that these alleged "illuminati" were behind this event or others. Who demonstrated (I'm not saying proved) they were? Where this comes from? Why do you assume you can slip this concept by like this?

If you, MattMarriott, think you have evidence in this sense, first and foremost give us such evidence (which, of course, should include proof that such group actually exists under that denomination somewhere): otherwise please do not use the word as if it actually identified something we all agreed on.

I don't think it wise to reuse categories passed over by counter-information agents, without tearing them apart first assuming they are disinformation devices.

If we want to operate honestly and without pretending to have insider information that we don't have, we must admit that at this stage there is no way for any of us to be sure about anything that goes on up at those levels. Zionists, freemasons, the military, the CIA and groups of power of sorts: it is a whole mess of true and false that we can handle only with a lot of ifs and maybes.

Like Oscar Wilde said, "The things one feels absolutely certain about are never true". (Which I think would make a wonderful motto and admonition for our research, actually).
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:Like Oscar Wilde said, "The things one feels absolutely certain about are never true". (Which I think would make a wonderful motto and admonition for our research, actually).
Too right, it should be our motto!

More Wilde.
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. (As we've seen with all the trolls, shills, and bad actors infesting our forum - and the world - like cockroaches.)

The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. (This is why we needn't worry about the existence (?) of the Illuminati, or any other similar ilk.)
MattMarriott
Banned

Unread post by MattMarriott »

nonhocapito wrote:
MattMariott wrote:...why do the illuminati...
I doubt there is such thing, or that this name has any real value for the elite -- but even if, I would advise against mentioning the "illuminati" without proper surrounding sentences & words aimed at casting at least some reasonable doubt over the whole thing, or making it clear that it is nothing but an opinion -- certainly not an acknowledged fact.

We never agreed that these alleged "illuminati" were behind this event or others. Who demonstrated (I'm not saying proved) they were? Where this comes from? Why do you assume you can slip this concept by like this?

If you, MattMarriott, think you have evidence in this sense, first and foremost give us such evidence (which, of course, should include proof that such group actually exists under that denomination somewhere): otherwise please do not use the word as if it actually identified something we all agreed on.
Your are not questioning the name of the secret society, which, unlike freemasonry, Bilderberg or Skull & Bones, was never officially stated by one of its members.
You name the perps "elite" as opposed to the secret society of the illuminati (who are behind freemasonry, Bilderberg & Skull & Bones).
So you are in denial that the basic fact.
The basic fact is that ONLY total control by one and the same secret society of media, politics and depending entities (from judges to directions of sport federations), explains the basic facts of:

- terror acts like 9/11, with media inserting a "plane" "live", shortly before hundreds of firemen are ordered to enter the chambers to be nuked "live" on TV, etc;
- "elections" with voting machines giving Romney in the winner role in Florida 800,000 votes although less than 5,000 people voted for him or giving McCain in the loser role in the US 58 million votes although less than 5 million votes (a simple poll will confirm this), despite the fact that he was "opposing" a guy (who was already an adult when he was re-) named "Hussein Obama II" - in other words where ALL "candidates" are playing a scripted role;
- mega frauds like the Megamillions and Euromillions lottery "drawings" "live" on TV, week after week for years now;
http://lottery-for-dummies.blogspot.com/
- a "justice" that for instance has sentenced some of the greatest sports champions, from runner Ben Johnson to cyclist Alberto Contador, based on false accusations and manufactured "evidence";
http://doping-conspiracy.blogspot.com/
- etc, etc, etc.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MattMarriott wrote:
- terror acts like 9/11, with media inserting a "plane" "live", shortly before hundreds of firemen are ordered to enter the chambers to be nuked "live" on TV, etc;
As far as I can gather, Matt - you believe that:

1: Hundreds of NYFD firemen were murdered/"sacrificed" on 9/11?

2: The WTC complex was nuked?

Please respond to these 2 simple questions - and we'll take it from there, ok? :)
MattMarriott
Banned

Simon, yes I believe that.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MattMarriott wrote:Simon, yes I believe that.
Ok, Matt.

Let's not derail this thread:

You may provide your reasons as to...

1: Why you believe any NYFD firefighters were invited to take part in the WTC demolition - here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=45

2: Why you believe nukes were used to bring down the WTC complex - here:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=195

Thanks! :)
nonhocapito

MattMarriott wrote:Your are not questioning the name of the secret society, which, unlike freemasonry, Bilderberg or Skull & Bones, was never officially stated by one of its members.
You name the perps "elite" as opposed to the secret society of the illuminati (who are behind freemasonry, Bilderberg & Skull & Bones).
So you are in denial that the basic fact.
The basic fact is that ONLY total control by one and the same secret society of media, politics and depending entities (from judges to directions of sport federations), explains the basic facts of:
- etc, etc, etc.
Using the word "elite" means taking a word from the english vocabulary and using in a proper, generic way. It equates to say "pigs in charge" or "powers that be".
Using the word "illuminati" means using a concept upon which, like I said, there must be a previous agreement. It equates to saying "the reptilians". We try not to throw these ideas around unless we dedicate a whole lot of time to present our line of reasoning with caution and clarity.

"Illuminati" comes directly from Alex Jones' lines, thus it is reasonable to think that it is a false screen-word behind which other more real words are hidden -- or a smoke signal to make us look in the wrong direction.

Listing bad things that happened or hinting to super secret powers that control everything does not constitute proof or demonstration that the use of the word "illuminati" is in any way proper.

It also does not prove that there is only one pyramid and one secret society at the top, by the way.
See these are not things you can prove. There is no other way to treat them but with doubting sentences, I am afraid.

Two are the possibilities: either you are here to disrupt this forum with disinfo taken from fake conspiracy theories OR you are using such devices automatically and naively, without stopping to question the credibility of any words you use and statement you make.

In both cases you are on the wrong track for the requirements of our forum.
MattMarriott
Banned

nonhocapito wrote: "Illuminati" comes directly from Alex Jones' lines, thus it is reasonable to think that it is a false screen-word behind which other more real words are hidden -- or a smoke signal to make us look in the wrong direction.
I referred to the illuminati as early as September 1998, in the CNN "Pinochet arrested" board, one of the key psy-operations preparing the "humanitarian" bombing of Serbia.
Since when does CIA psy-op AleCIA Jones refer to the illuminati? Answer is the same as to the question: since when does the mass media refer to the illuminati.

As for the rest, it is clear the difference between our views:
- you think that operations like 911, Oslo, London 7/7, Madrid 3/11 or Arizona Mass Shooting are possible without being orchestrated by "an organization whose activities and inner functioning are concealed from non-members" (Wikipedia's definition of secret society).
I do not. And as obvious, it is in all cases the same organization.
So the name of that organization is irrelevant and I do not understand why you focus your criticism on me naming them the illuminati.

By the way, I would be interested to read your explanation of how any of these events could have been executed by "a small group of people who control a disproportionate amount of wealth and/or political power" (Wikipedia's definition of elite).
nonhocapito

MattMarriott wrote:As for the rest, it is clear the difference between our views:
- you think that operations like 911, Oslo, London 7/7, Madrid 3/11 or Arizona Mass Shooting are possible without being orchestrated by "an organization whose activities and inner functioning are concealed from non-members" (Wikipedia's definition of secret society).
I do not. And as obvious, it is in all cases the same organization.
So the name of that organization is irrelevant and I do not understand why you focus your criticism on me naming them the illuminati.

By the way, I would be interested to read your explanation of how any of these events could have been executed by "a small group of people who control a disproportionate amount of wealth and/or political power" (Wikipedia's definition of elite).
MattMariott, you are not understanding my posts, you are simply making assumptions flying autopilot. You also fail to understand that this forum is not your average battleground, where you can throw ideas around to impress people without having to defend your statements with rational arguments.

If you have been referring to the "illuminati" since 1998, I guess you have been passing pure speculations as facts for over a decade.

Unfortunately attributing to the "illuminati" any fishy, manipulative, deceptive event, without even feeling the need to explain why you flash that name and not another, taints your research. You are either taking a shortcut, presenting your findings as if they were much more complete and exhaustive than they are, because you name the culprit with such unexplained certainty -- or you are deliberately misinforming the public, making sure that whoever is spooked by those events will look in that particular direction, where incidentally there is nothing to see.

If "the name of the organization is irrelevant" then don't name that organization or act as if we all agreed on its nature and name. "Illuminati" might be a good useful toy on your blogs, not here.
Let's see how you manage to make your posts interesting without this prop.
nonhocapito

Albeit a bit out of time, I feel the need to clarify my last two posts above, that perhaps could be read in the wrong terms:

I don't necessarily deny the existence of the "Illuminati" --nor it is my intention (or place) to censor this topic on this forum.
"Illuminati" is a flattering adjective that means "enlightened", and I guess it goes to my head when I read such complementary terms to describe the control freaks maniacs that try to dupe the world.
But as I have explained, my only concern is to make sure that this concept isn't handled with too much certainty and automatism -- because there is too much ambiguity around it. And more so knowing that it has been used for so long in "conspiracy theory" (that's true, long before Alex Jones): something that should caution us from adopting it in the first place.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

nonhocapito wrote:Albeit a bit out of time, I feel the need to clarify my last two posts above, that perhaps could be read in the wrong terms:

I don't necessarily deny the existence of the "Illuminati" --nor it is my intention (or place) to censor this topic on this forum.
"Illuminati" is a flattering adjective that means "enlightened", and I guess it goes to my head when I read such complementary terms to describe the control freaks maniacs that try to dupe the world.
But as I have explained, my only concern is to make sure that this concept isn't handled with too much certainty and automatism -- because there is too much ambiguity around it. And more so knowing that it has been used for so long in "conspiracy theory" (that's true, long before Alex Jones): something that should caution us from adopting it in the first place.
Could only speak for myself of course when I say no clarification necessary, as I concur with your views. But for those new to all this bullshit it's definitely a good idea to make this statement and encourage all to exercise the utmost caution when investing energies into pop theories.

But hey, did you hear about Whitney Houston? Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Entertainment in Underground UFO bases
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XknXxfs-wUc
This is how silly this shit is getting... of course expect to hear the 'reverse psychology theory'
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

Hi Roybean

"But hey, did you hear about Whitney Houston? Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Entertainment in Underground UFO bases"

A friend of mine who does a lot of research about The Knights Templars, Butlers, Hamiltons, Royal Family and illuminati families and numerology has made a video about Whitney's death.

http://www.youtube.com/TheJUNGLESURFER

He looked at her age "48" and how it ties in with 4 X 8 and 8,8,8,8 the birthdate of our future queen Beatrice 8/8/88.

It isn't a long video.

Personally i feel she was murdered by an illuminati agent-easily done on their part and the usual dubious news items and quotes have been popping up in the MSM. The way the death has been spun makes me suspicious. None of it makes sense in my view.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

philipsmovies wrote:Hi Roybean

"But hey, did you hear about Whitney Houston? Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Entertainment in Underground UFO bases"

A friend of mine who does a lot of research about The Knights Templars, Butlers, Hamiltons, Royal Family and illuminati families and numerology has made a video about Whitney's death.

http://www.youtube.com/TheJUNGLESURFER

He looked at her age "48" and how it ties in with 4 X 8 and 8,8,8,8 the birthdate of our future queen Beatrice 8/8/88.

It isn't a long video.

Personally i feel she was murdered by an illuminati agent-easily done on their part and the usual dubious news items and quotes have been popping up in the MSM. The way the death has been spun makes me suspicious. None of it makes sense in my view.
you're probably right, i need to reevaluate all this... media muddying the waters, no doubt...

Illuminati sinking brokin boats in Italy, smoking teens on a Scandinavian island ...killing Whitney, ... secret society - no doubt ! Doesn't make sense to me either, dude... unless there is a unified force behind it !
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

RoyBean wrote:you're probably right, i need to reevaluate all this... media muddying the waters, no doubt...

Illuminati sinking brokin boats in Italy, smoking teens on a Scandinavian island ...killing Whitney, ... secret society - no doubt ! Doesn't make sense to me either, dude... unless there is a unified force behind it !
Hi Roy

Muddying the waters, yes, some kind of a distraction?

The events you mentioned above don't appear to be connected but as we know they are organised by the same players on the grand chessboard.

The staged riots in London and throughout the UK were used to guage the public's reaction-as is the Occupy movement.

The murders and disasters could also be for that reason. The symbolism involved is so very important to them. There always seems to be more than one reason to these events-all i can conclude is that these elite people think very different to us.

It is like they are from an another planet.

I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.

Philip
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

philipsmovies wrote: I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.
I'll assume you were speaking generally. If you were speaking specifically, well, there just aren't any other forums like this, devoted to analyzing faked images/videos spoonfed to the sheeple by their beloved government press releases and straight news-reporting.