Is MUSIC used as a propaganda/mind-control tool?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: Is MUSIC used as a propaganda/mind-control tool?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Again, the snow changes pretty drastically too. Looks like a photoshop mess.

As far as your side-question goes, I'm not sure, but Holly sold more records dead than alive so a partial answer to your question would be yes. In fact, it's almost like the death made his fame explode.

Also, interesting tidbit from that "Death of Buddy Holly" site - at the bottom: "I wondered if you knew that Paul McCartney owns the publishing rights to the Buddy Holly catalogue of songs."

If our present-day Paul McCartney also inherited "the real Paul McCartney's" song repertoire, why not Buddy Holly's? Good work on the plane analysis; I was about to point that wing out too, using a different two pictures from that set. The differences between all the pictures are quite revealing; makes one think they had arranged everything for fun with a combination of staging and photo fudgery. And by the way, a bit on the subject of musicians in question, why do big names like Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney buy entire catalogs of songs? What's the point? Is it just royalties profits or is something else going on there?
lux

Unread post by lux »

One thing I noticed when I first looked at this photo was the rectangular lines near the shape that is supposed to be Holly.

Enlargement:

Looks like it could be "1950s tech" for a cut & paste.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote: One of these musicians who allegedly died in "The Day the Music Died" was the famous Buddy Holly, who has Michael Jackson beat for posthumous activity; new songs, demos and home recordings were allegedly released for a decade after his death.
Of course, it's perfectly likely this crash really happened and killed some great guys in their prime. On the other hand, it seems just as likely from our reading of history that they faked their deaths and dropped off the radar on purpose with a little nudge-nudge wink-wink from the CIA radio folks.
... and a promise that they could keep recording and releasing music and making money off it > all the "new" recordings issued posthumously.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Two copies of the same image, one inverted, then subtracted from each other!
There also appears to be two copymove [ie manual cut and paste] areas. Bottom and top right, and the same about 1/4 way from the left!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Nearly 50 years after the crash the son of JP Richardson (“The Big Bopper”) hired Dr. Bill Bass to exhume the body and do an autopsy. The purpose being to determine if Richardson had walked away from the crash and also if there was any foul play involved in his death due to a gun being found at the scene.

Dr. Bill Bass is a “forensic anthropologist.” He has numerous connections to law enforcement agencies for which he acts as consultant as well as various gatekeeper institutions such as the Smithsonian and mainstream media outlets where he has made television appearances as an expert in his field. His area of expertise is corpses and their decomposition and related matters. Background information of Bass is easily found via internet search. He is widely regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities in forensic anthropology. He founded a research facility known as “The Body Farm” where a bunch of donated corpses are left to rot in various states so that their decomposition can be studied. Bass is also a novelist and has published a number of fiction books with a writing partner.

Below is an interview with Bass about the autopsy he says he performed on Richardson 48 years after his death.

Bass claims that the body, after nearly 50 years, was “in remarkably good condition” and “by far the best preservation of any I've looked at.” He added that the physical resemblance between Richardson and his son was easily seen due to the excellent condition of the body. Bass did a full x-ray of the body and said it had severe bone fractures from head to toe proving that Richardson could not have walked away from the crash and that there was no evidence of any gunshot wounds.

He also says that Richardson was the only one of the four passengers who exited the plane during the crash. So, the alleged bodies of Holly and Valens visible in the photos would have had to have been pulled from the wreckage before the photos were taken (another oddity that deserves exploration perhaps).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAd3gYTR2-E

It seems awfully convenient to me that Richardson's body was “by far the best preserved of any” that Bass has seen. Especially since, if you read the background on Bass, it is apparent that he has seen an awful lot of dead bodies. This alleged “remarkably well preserved” condition conveniently makes it possible to “prove” that the body is Richardson's due to the resemblance with the son.

What does Richardon's son have to say about the condition of his father's body when it was exhumed? In a 2010 interview he said,
Bill Bass was very wrong. And he will tell you that because I asked what should I expect, and he said probably very little. He was being very honest -- maybe some tatters of clothing and maybe some bone fragments.

I opened the casket, and it was my dad. The crease in his pants, his hair -- flat top standing up. It was amazing. My father was so well preserved. It wasn't gross. It was no different than going to a funeral ...
So, the expert forensic pathologist predicted that after nearly 50 years the body's appearance would likely be along the lines of “maybe some tatters of clothing and maybe some bone fragments” but instead it turned out to be “no different than going to a funeral.” That is, a perfectly well preserved body with no signs of decomposition and even his "flat top" haircut still standing up and a nice crease in his pants too.

This seems downright miraculous to me! A body which, according to one of the world's foremost experts on body decomposition, should be reduced to only "some tatters of clothing and some bone fragments" turns out to be funeral-parlor-fresh as a daisy!

What is going on here?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote: So, the alleged bodies of Holly and Valens visible in the photos would have had to have been pulled from the wreckage before the photos were taken (another oddity that deserves exploration perhaps).

(...)
What is going on here?
Good Heavens, Lux...

So the two pretty intact and bloodless corpses we see behind the wreckage (of Holly and Valens - as per official photo descriptions) are now supposed to have been pulled out from that mangled plane debris by the rescuers? Well - that's just incredibly stupid and implausible.

Hoi - I've been taking another look at that THIRD corpse which you looked at - which we see lying in the field AHEAD of the planewreck:
hoipolloi wrote: Image
Well, we now know that, according to the official story, only ONE person was ejected from the plane ("Big Bopper's"). Therefore, we must assume that this is Big Bopper's body, yes? Surely, BB was not extracted from the plane and flung over the barbed wire and into that field? Ok, so let's compare again these two images which both feature Big Bopper's body:

Yes, perspectives can be deceptive when comparing photos shot from different vantage points - but here we are talking about a quite significant angular displacement (at least 25°). In spite of this, BB's body appears to us at very much the same angle in both of these images:

IMAGE A :

IMAGE B :

I have also pointed out for comparison that 'bump' in the plane's window frame - as it would appear that it has been flipped 180°...

Anyways, I am now pretty satisfied with the conclusion that these images of the "Day the Music Died" are phony/staged/fabricated. It's funny, in a way, that it is tougher to detect fakery in 50-year-old imagery than it is to detect it in high-res, modern images! :P
lux

Unread post by lux »

I'm wondering how they pulled this guy ...

... out of this mess ...

... and it doesn't even look like his hair is mussed! :blink:

It looks like somebody just laid down on the ground for the photo.
simonshack
Administrator

Just went to check out abirato.info and found this: apparently, this Ryan Adams music video was shot on September 7, 2001... :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHgY_J63Ik

The so-called "ALQAEDA 2nd hit video" (allegedly found by the FBI on a terrorist website) :rolleyes: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3EVo3t-x0
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

It is seriously unbelievable to me, that they come up with this "new, never seen before, fresh, unedited video of 9/11" every year or so.
How many people believe this? Is this to put the "every camera capturing the same shot at the same angle" statistical improbability that the talented researchers/analysts on this site have shown? Someone getting nervous their secret is starting to be debunked by more and more meager citizens?

Next we'll have new footage of the JFK assassination. Oh, I hope it happens in my lifetime!
simonshack
Administrator

SUPERTRAMP: "Break-fast? In America?"

Well folks, I'll just start off by saying that - as a failed rock star (thank Heavens for that!) - I feel no joy in gradually finding out just how deeply the music industry has been co-opted by the putrid powers that 'govern' this planet. I find it hard to believe that so many fine musicians have - somehow - 'gone along' with the sleazy antics of the "PTB" - but I console myself by thinking that most of those artists were mostly duped and unwitting tools of a psychopathic bunch of power maniacs. To be sure, after reading David Mc Gowan's LAUREL CANYON SERIES, I still cannot wrap my head around the possibility that one of my teenage musical 'idols', Frank Zappa, harbored any sort of badness in his soul. In this sense, I guess, I remain just as stubborn and obtuse as those who cannot seem to face or digest the many unsavory facts we are gradually unearthing on this forum. So let me quote Zappa to help my mind break out of this irrational deadlock...heh!

Image“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”

Thanks, Frankie. So with this wise advice in mind, I will ask you all to open your parachutes and take a look at this famous album cover:

No, this disk cover is not my discovery (pun intended) - I just happened to bump into it here. So let's see what we have here : This is an airplane passenger's view of a fantasy-Manhattan (made out of kitchenware) featuring a smiling "Statue-of-Liberty-waitress" raising a glass of orange juice right in front of the twin towers' backdrop. My red-edged box shows a mirrored section of the top of the WTC towers - a reversed view of the letters "UP" in "SUPERTRAMP" which, I'd say, pretty much reads like 9 11. Furthermore, would it be unreasonable to point out that a mirrored meaning of "UP" pretty much translates into "DOWN"? Oh, ok, ok - all of this may just be a haphazard coincidence. I'll unstrap my parachute then!

Yet, one must wonder how the U and the P ended up being so precisely aligned with the top edges of the Twin Towers.

Now, this album is not exactly ANY music album. It was a worldwide top hit in 1980 and has now sold over 20 million copies. It was the British band Supertramp's leap into international stardom. It was recorded in "Studio B" in Los Angeles (which, apparently, featured a masonic temple - but let's leave such trivia to those 'kooky conspiracy theorists' - hehe.) The only thing which I find pretty remarkable - and you know how much I hate such occultist 'rubbish' - is that the record label A&M decided to re-release the album exactly 9 months after Tuesday 9/11/2001.

That's right : on Tuesday 11/6/2002...
2002 A&M reissue
On 11 June 2002 A&M Records reissued Breakfast in America with full original album art plus the label art from side one recreated on the CD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast_in_America
And needless to say, 9/11 took place in America - at breakfast time. As for what the glass of orange juice held by the "Statue of Liberty waitress" may evoke, here's an interesting article:
The fabled Jaffa orange was an ideological symbol in the Arab-Israeli conflict.
For Zionism, the Jaffa orange – often described as a “golden apple” – symbolized the restoration of a neglected land, the growth of a self-contained Jew­ish economy during the Bri­tish Man­date period, and Jewish idealism. After 1948, it was inextricably associated with Israeli statehood. http://www.cjnews.com/node/85345
That's all for now. Sweet dreams to all - and whether or not you live in America - enjoy your breakfast! :)

The CD artwork:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*

SUPERTRAMP: "Break-fast? In America?"

Well folks, I'll just start off by saying that - as a failed rock star (thank Heavens for that!) - I feel no joy in gradually finding out just how deeply the music industry has been co-opted by the putrid powers that 'govern' this planet. I find it hard to believe that so many fine musicians have - somehow - 'gone along' with the sleazy antics of the "PTB" - but I console myself by thinking that most of those artists were mostly duped and unwitting tools of a psychopathic bunch of power maniacs. To be sure, after reading David Mc Gowan's LAUREL CANYON SERIES, I still cannot wrap my head around the possibility that one of my teenage musical 'idols', Frank Zappa, harbored any sort of badness in his soul. In this sense, I guess, I remain just as stubborn and obtuse as those who cannot seem to face or digest the many unsavory facts we are gradually unearthing on this forum. So let me quote Zappa to help my mind break out of this irrational deadlock...heh!

Image“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”

Thanks, Frankie. So with this wise advice in mind, I will ask you all to open your parachutes and take a look at this famous album cover:

No, this disk cover is not my discovery (pun intended) - I just happened to bump into it here. So let's see what we have here : This is an airplane passenger's view of a fantasy-Manhattan (made out of kitchenware) featuring a smiling "Statue-of-Liberty-waitress" raising a glass of orange juice right in front of the twin towers' backdrop. My red-edged box shows a mirrored section of the top of the WTC towers - a reversed view of the letters "UP" in "SUPERTRAMP" which, I'd say, pretty much reads like 9 11. Furthermore, would it be unreasonable to point out that a mirrored meaning of "UP" pretty much translates into "DOWN"? Oh, ok, ok - all of this may just be a haphazard coincidence. I'll unstrap my parachute then!

Yet, one must wonder how the U and the P ended up being so precisely aligned with the top edges of the Twin Towers.

Now, this album is not exactly ANY music album. It was a worldwide top hit in 1980 and has now sold over 20 million copies. It was the British band Supertramp's leap into international stardom. It was recorded in "Studio B" in Los Angeles (which, apparently, featured a masonic temple - but let's leave such trivia to those 'kooky conspiracy theorists' - hehe.) The only thing which I find pretty remarkable - and you know how much I hate such occultist 'rubbish' - is that the record label A&M decided to re-release the album exactly 9 months after Tuesday 9/11/2001.

That's right : on Tuesday 11/6/2002...
2002 A&M reissue
On 11 June 2002 A&M Records reissued Breakfast in America with full original album art plus the label art from side one recreated on the CD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakfast_in_America
And needless to say, 9/11 took place in America - at breakfast time...
That's all for now. Sweet dreams to all - and whether or not you live in America - enjoy your breakfast! :)

The CD artwork:
There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep for such a simple man
etcetera etcetera
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: There are times when all the world's asleep
etcetera etcetera
Exactly, Brianv - you quoted a passage of Supertramp's "LOGICAL SONG".

Logic. Asleep? Too deep? Are we all too simple men?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

A charter member of the Overrated, Unlistenable Albums Hall Of Fame. Simpering, bleating vocals, shameful it sold so many copies and made radio so dull.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote: There are times when all the world's asleep
etcetera etcetera
Exactly, Brianv - you quoted a passage of Supertramp's "LOGICAL SONG".

Logic. Asleep? Too deep? Are we all too simple men?
Maybe Mr Hodgson had just read a copy of Gary Allen's 'None Dare Call it Conspiracy'

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html#chapter2
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

This was one of the great pop-rock albums, especially the last 2 songs "Casual Conversations" and "Child of Vision." The sound quality on the production is also quite amazing when played on a good old school stereo with bare minimum 200 watts of clean amplifier power.

The song "Breakfast in America" itself is based on some kind of Jewish dance or melody although, as far as I know, neither one of the two main songwriters Hodgson and Davies are Jews (BIA the song was written by Hodgson in his teens). Most likely neither of these guys had any idea that the 9-11 code was put on the cover in mirror image. The people who controlled their record company and / or the company doing the art direction for the cover slipped that in there by design. Question is who told the art director to put the U with the bottom cut off to make '11' right on top of the twin tower replicas ? Could have easily been anyone. They could also have easily hired and set-up a whole team of art directors to slip in different predictive programming codes into record covers across many record labels, with no one else, including maybe even the label owners, being any wiser.

BREAKFAST IN AMERICA
Supertramp
A&M, 1979
Designer: Mike Doud
Photographer: Aaron Rapoport

http://www.superseventies.com/ac18break ... erica.html

The record was released by A&M records. A&M stands for Alpert & Moss, the two Jewish owners of the label. A&M was one of the most successful record labels of all time, starting with Alpert's hugely successful group "Tijuana Brass" in the 1960's and moving on to include Cat Stevens, Cheech & Chong, The Police, Sting, Supertramp, Styx, Peter Frampton, Chuck Mangione, etc., in the 1970's & 1980's. They sold the label in 1987 for a reported $500 million but continued to manage it until 1993. Of course, $500 million is chump change compared to the estimated hundreds of trillions the Rothschild-led kabal of international bankers possess with their legalized worldwide usury and counterfeiting operations. No major false-flag event on the scale of 9-11 can possibly even be conceived of and planned, much less executed without their approval. In the case of 9-11, the operation was probably started with the erection of the twin towers themselves under orders of these same people who have the resources to plan things a ridiculous 30 to 40 years ahead of time and actually wait it out or have their descendents finish the job they started.

Who Controls the Music Business ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-music/

Who Controls Big Media ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/

Who Controls Hollywood ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-hollywood/
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Wed May 08, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.