Are Movies Unwatchable?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Are Movies Unwatchable?

Unread post by simonshack » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 am

Libero wrote:I am not promoting George Carlin at all, but the shit he talked about is likely most here can agree with. Perhaps, he is the original softening point of ' Why in the hell couldn't I see it before..?'
Please do promote the sorely missed George Carlin on this forum. Anytime.

If a fairy came flapping above me asking: "Would you like me to turn all American males and females into Carlins and Carlines?"

I would say: "Yes".

I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:12 am

The pilot episode of the Fox show, "Fringe" (2008), makes what I can only refer to as a direct reference to the Boston Marathon psyop. The episode features a member of a high-profile corporation who claims to have been involved in an "accident" at a Boston Marathon. This accident resulted in her having a limb amputated and replaced by a high-quality prosthetic. Within the same scene, this character begins to discuss what is known as "The Pattern", which, from what I have gathered from the remainder of the episode, is a series of hilariously "unexplainable" events currently "under investigation" by the FBI.

Worth a look, in my opinion, as I do not recall this having been brought up.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 am

Fringe and Lost and shows of its ilk like the remake of The Prisoner are utter distractions at best. Much worse at, uh, worse I guess. JJ Abrams (chosen, initiated writer-entity of both the new Star Trek and Star Wars NASA-loving outer-space fantasies) is a connection between the discordant re-mixes of 9/11 and our other "meta" entertainment. Ugh, it makes me sick, just glancing at the lighting and camera work on JJ Abrams work is like watching Edward Bernays masturbate.

Please read my critique of imaginative sci-fi shows in this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2386092#p2386092

Perhaps others can feel as much I do why it's important for the public to avoid these shows, not "catch" them, unless watching them specifically with a cultural and critical perspective in mind while watching. In other words, if you want to be on your guard completely and fight your own attraction to blinking colorful lights and hypnotic speeches by soothing voices and attractive faces, then go into the stuff. But truly beware that their subtle herding mechanisms are insidiously satisfying to the part of people that wants the Hero Good Guy to come out of nowhere, infiltrate the system, blow something up and walk away from it looking cool, and somehow get some sex out of it as well.

What a laugh. Mainstream TV as whistle-blowing. Right, like Alex Jones and Coast to Coast. :rolleyes:

More like, they continue to deliberately confuse in the public imagination the difference between the inherent intelligence of an individual and given foreknowledge they are told to include in a story.

Intelligence = Being told what to do

Very ... hm, 1984. ;)

I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 am

Indeed. I had always heard such wonderful things about "Fringe" (Family, mostly. Television-watching is a bit like a religion, it seems, and every member of the church makes it their sole responsibility to convert you), but I never held any interest in watching what I considered to be X-Files 2.0. I bit the bullet last weekend and watched that first episode, was immediately disgusted by the blatant externalization, and let my post about the Boston reference be the end of my experience with it.

Despite the filth that constitutes what I imagine is 99.99% of all television, I do feel that its value is in its function as a sort of "ether" for keen-minded individuals to discern the current or coming narrative(s)---the fruits of which can be used as a bit of a barometer to measure all manner of things, but primarily what we should be on the lookout for.

I recently watched "Fight Club" and "Batman Begins", due to the fact that I remember their respective synopses being rather similar in striking ways. They are quite fascinating films in that they detail many operational aspects of the elite power structures which control most major events, and the philosophy which drives the decisions; even as detailed as to reenact, almost verbatim, the "Spiritual Exercises" (Loyola, that is).

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Libero wrote::D No doubt. I was thinking about the "super heroes" for some reason today as well. What a coincidence that Spiderman's Peter Parker is a photographer for his "newspaper" and Superman's Clark Kent a reporter for his. Man... the conditioning we Americans, and likely the rest of the world have been subjected to. :puke:

I wonder if any of Dcopymope's entries above even ask that question. My guess... likely not.
I realize just how important this connection really is. When this "Man of Steel” is revealed that the Bible refers to as the "Son of Perdition", what will be the media's role in promoting him and the amazing feats he will perform? How will this 'man' and his representatives that the Bible says will come on the scene "with all power of lying signs and wonders" performing every type of miracle you can possibly think of be sold to the world? Fictional characters like superman and Jedi are nothing more than people with the ability to levitate like a witch, with superhuman strength like any of the demon possessed people mentioned in the Bible. To the world that claims what we experience with the five senses or can see through a microscope is all there is in existence, it won’t be the powers of heaven, or demons, or anything of the kind as the cause, this will be explained to the public using some silly “scientific” psycho babble akin to the video below from Star Wars episode 1. It will be proposed that if you take this 'mark' on your right hand or forehead, you can attain their power and immortality.

Star Wars: The Force And Midi-Chlorians:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfDmu4f8l8I

arc300

Unread post by arc300 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:37 am

Just saw the latest Superman. It's the most annoyingly overdone Teal and Orange movie I've ever seen. It's like they are giving the finger to anybody who's read Into The Abyss: http://theabyssgazes.blogspot.co.nz/201 ... -stop.html
Please, Hollywood, stop fingering me!

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Dcopymope wrote:
Libero wrote::D No doubt. I was thinking about the "super heroes" for some reason today as well. What a coincidence that Spiderman's Peter Parker is a photographer for his "newspaper" and Superman's Clark Kent a reporter for his. Man... the conditioning we Americans, and likely the rest of the world have been subjected to. :puke:

I wonder if any of Dcopymope's entries above even ask that question. My guess... likely not.
I realize just how important this connection really is. When this "Man of Steel” is revealed that the Bible refers to as the "Son of Perdition", what will be the media's role in promoting him and the amazing feats he will perform? How will this 'man' and his representatives that the Bible says will come on the scene "with all power of lying signs and wonders" performing every type of miracle you can possibly think of be sold to the world? Fictional characters like superman and Jedi are nothing more than people with the ability to levitate like a witch, with superhuman strength like any of the demon possessed people mentioned in the Bible. To the world that claims what we experience with the five senses or can see through a microscope is all there is in existence, it won’t be the powers of heaven, or demons, or anything of the kind as the cause, this will be explained to the public using some silly “scientific” psycho babble akin to the video below from Star Wars episode 1. It will be proposed that if you take this 'mark' on your right hand or forehead, you can attain their power and immortality.

Here is Gravs (named 'LifePsyop' on Youtube) PM'd response to my post:
From what I understand, Star Wars was one of the first widespread mainstream introductions to the occult / witchcraft / sorcery. "The Force" is exactly how witches talk about their power and relationship with nature. I can imagine this movie turned millions of people onto mysticism and occultism, and basically the idea of using their own power to manipulate reality. And since then a major religion has cropped up around this idea, that you can project your thoughts and harness energy to shape your life.. we even have the "midi-chlorian" spin-off with the "science" side being introduced in movies like "What the bleep do we know?" .. That is to say that quantum physics and molecular biology supports these beliefs that were once regarded as only spiritism..

The other deceptive thing about Star Wars is that "The Empire" is meant to represent God's Kingdom, and "The Rebellion" represents Lucifer.. So many movies do this, and get the audience to root for Satan, which usually manifests has humanity saving itself from divine Judgment.

Funny how in the first original Star Wars movie , we begin with a battle in 'heaven', between the Empire and the Rebellion, which results in an escape pod falling from heaven to the 'Earth'. (Lucifer being cast down) Located in the pod, (in R2D2) is secret knowledge (in the form of a tempting woman) that directly leads to the initiation of Luke into occultism, eventually becoming 'like a god', a Jedi Master....
So just like they spun off old pagan beliefs about the origins of life as "scientific" under the guise of evolution, this deception to spin off sorcery or the occult as "scientific" by simply changing the term 'demonic' with latin sounding terms like 'midi-chlorian' is already happening under this so called "new" field of study called quantum physics. So now I'm almost certain of how the anti-christs powers will be explained to the world. It will be sold off as completely natural or normal since, according to evolution, this physical existence is all there is that exists. We know the New Age movement itself is based squarely on evolution and they have been selling the occult as "scientific" since its inception. The agenda becomes clearer as time goes along.

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:58 pm

arc300 wrote:Just saw the latest Superman. It's the most annoyingly overdone Teal and Orange movie I've ever seen. It's like they are giving the finger to anybody who's read Into The Abyss: http://theabyssgazes.blogspot.co.nz/201 ... -stop.html
Please, Hollywood, stop fingering me!
I accidentally landed on this thread, but good post. I might have to go and revisit the 9/11 movie. And to answer the thread's primary question - I don't know, because I don't watch movies anymore.

Flabbergasted

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:54 pm

arc300 wrote:Just saw the latest Superman. It's the most annoyingly overdone Teal and Orange movie I've ever seen. It's like they are giving the finger to anybody who's read Into The Abyss: http://theabyssgazes.blogspot.co.nz/201 ... -stop.html
That´s a very interesting article. Teal and orange, instead of realistic colors. If we watch enough movies with this color grading, we may come to see what is artificial as "real". According to the article:
If you take two complementary colors and put them next to each other, they will "pop", and sometimes even vibrate. So, since people (flesh-tones) exist in almost every frame of every movie ever made, what could be better than applying complementary color theory to make people seem to "pop" from the background.
One wonders if there is more to it than just making faces stand out from the background.

Take a look at the trailer of The Avengers. It´s a ghastly teal-and-orange orgy from first to last:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8

They could have made it look much more realistic, but chose not to.

With all that Hollywoodesque destruction of the NY cityscape in "The Avengers" one is naturally reminded of Naudet´s and Rosenbaum´s fake videos of 9/11, many of which also happen to be graded in orange-yellow and blue:
(posted earlier: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... y#p2377883)
(posted earlier: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2352829)

brianv

Unread post by brianv » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Orange/Blue Contrast
Has a vague resemblance to the *Loudness War; in both cases, something is pushed Up to Eleven in post-production, removing all subtlety from the sound or picture. Can be a factor in Digital Destruction.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... ueContrast

*Loudness War is a recording industry problem since the advent of CD players, but also because of shit bands, who need to get their songs across on the radio, ie louder than the other guys, to grab the listeners attention -and done post production.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

edit: A quick scan around the *ORANGE* board tells me this might warrant a thread of it's own. It's rife actually.

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 am

Dcopymope wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:

Here is Gravs (named 'LifePsyop' on Youtube) PM'd response to my post:
From what I understand, Star Wars was one of the first widespread mainstream introductions to the occult / witchcraft / sorcery. "The Force" is exactly how witches talk about their power and relationship with nature. I can imagine this movie turned millions of people onto mysticism and occultism, and basically the idea of using their own power to manipulate reality. And since then a major religion has cropped up around this idea, that you can project your thoughts and harness energy to shape your life.. we even have the "midi-chlorian" spin-off with the "science" side being introduced in movies like "What the bleep do we know?" .. That is to say that quantum physics and molecular biology supports these beliefs that were once regarded as only spiritism..

The other deceptive thing about Star Wars is that "The Empire" is meant to represent God's Kingdom, and "The Rebellion" represents Lucifer.. So many movies do this, and get the audience to root for Satan, which usually manifests has humanity saving itself from divine Judgment.

Funny how in the first original Star Wars movie , we begin with a battle in 'heaven', between the Empire and the Rebellion, which results in an escape pod falling from heaven to the 'Earth'. (Lucifer being cast down) Located in the pod, (in R2D2) is secret knowledge (in the form of a tempting woman) that directly leads to the initiation of Luke into occultism, eventually becoming 'like a god', a Jedi Master....
So just like they spun off old pagan beliefs about the origins of life as "scientific" under the guise of evolution, this deception to spin off sorcery or the occult as "scientific" by simply changing the term 'demonic' with latin sounding terms like 'midi-chlorian' is already happening under this so called "new" field of study called quantum physics. So now I'm almost certain of how the anti-christs powers will be explained to the world. It will be sold off as completely natural or normal since, according to evolution, this physical existence is all there is that exists. We know the New Age movement itself is based squarely on evolution and they have been selling the occult as "scientific" since its inception. The agenda becomes clearer as time goes along.
Continuing on, we see that the New Age movement is basically a conglomeration of pretty much every pagan doctrine that have their roots in the old mystery Babylonian religion that is based on the deification of Nimrod, queen Semiramis and Tammuz as "forces" of nature. As time goes along, you're going to start seeing New Age thought being promoted more often as "scientific" in many different ways by academia and the mainstream media.

One way I suspect it may be promoted is through the promotion of what is called "dark matter". You will realize that this is nothing more than another imaginary substance that was made up for the purpose of propping up the Big Bang theory and many in the fields of astronomy and astrophysics have admitted this. They need dark matter to exist for the big bang to work even though there has been studies showing dark matter to be completely absent in our Milky Way galaxy.

No dark matter found in the Milky Way Galaxy

Has 'dark matter' really been proven?

The reason why this is relevant to this thread and in relation to how the anti-Christ's miracles will be sold to the public is not because its still being proposed by the establishment at large as legitimate but because there are many people that have been comparing the "theory" to the fictional Midichlorians in Star Wars.

Dark matter, apparently, is midichlorians

Yet again, we see entertainment media, science fiction, being included into the discussion of what is called "established science". If you know someone who has dismissed the notion that media pieces like Star Wars hasn't had an effect on the public's sub-conscious towards eventually coming to believe in invisible, unsubstantiated non-sense as "scientific", they don't need to look any further than the comments section of the article above alone, not to mention the numerous links you'll get that are promoting this tripe from a simple Google search. If the populace isn't as interested in the occult as some claim, then movie franchises like Harry Potter wouldn't have been the box office successes that they were.

People like 'Grav' can't see classic Darwinian evolution lasting for too much longer. If God is a force of nature or if nature is God according to pantheism, then the Darwinists can still scoot around the problem of irreducible complexity by simply stating that life had to be complex at the molecular level for life to "evolve" to higher forms in the first place. All of this will give the anti-Christ the platform to present himself as an alien that evolved into a God like being from some other planet while presenting his miracles as completely natural, with no supernatural implications to keep the Bible out of the picture. He will exalt himself as God as the Bible states, just not a supernatural one. This will make the ‘mark of the beast’ more acceptable to the world as long as it’s promoted within this framework.

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Hidden agenda in "The marked ones" (2014) Paranormal Activity movie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpNI-R4nc0

Seneca

Unread post by Seneca » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Yesterday I watched "Oblivion" for the second time and I still enjoyed it. Even though it stars Tom Cruise and it enforces the nuke and NASA hoaxes. Even though Alex Jones is promoting it.
There were a few elements that would interest SC readers besides the more obvious mind control elements. Sorry about the following spoilers:
The fake warnings of deadly radiation to restrict people to their respective zones. The aliens use of a simulated model entity to interact with the people.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Dcopymope wrote:
Hidden agenda in "The marked ones" (2014) Paranormal Activity movie

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpNI-R4nc0
Dcopymope, is this something you made? Why have you posted this without further explanation? Please, if you can, do give us a summary of the points (or main point) that you feel are significant for readers. Thanks.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Seneca wrote:Yesterday I watched "Oblivion" for the second time and I still enjoyed it. Even though it stars Tom Cruise and it enforces the nuke and NASA hoaxes. Even though Alex Jones is promoting it.
There were a few elements that would interest SC readers besides the more obvious mind control elements. Sorry about the following spoilers:
The fake warnings of deadly radiation to restrict people to their respective zones. The aliens use of a simulated model entity to interact with the people.
Was the simulated model entity in some way like a "fake person" that only ever appeared in the media, like the "sims" we talk about here?

Also, what kind of movie would you allow your friends and family to see at this point to help explain the Nuke Hoax and the NA$A hoaxes? Or are you watching this big budget typical fare alone, and/or for your own enjoyment? Isn't there something you feel you can do to help awaken people?

I am not complaining about your post here, merely a question about your strategy for waking people up. Surely it isn't endorsing Hollywooden movies with their terribly unconvincing acting and propaganda elements? :P