Thoughts on Christianity

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:21 pm

BTW, a legitimate discussion with a fanatic makes no sense but I noticed that our reincarnated Spanish inquisitor emebeded some clip from youtube showing a "giant" carrying a globe. I am not going to waste a single second of my precious time watching this crap but again, we are having a symbolism at play here .

Atlas bone ( in Greek mythology this dude groaning under the weight of Earth is called Atlas ) is the first cervical vertebra of the spine, it supports the globe of head.

Everything happens in our brains.

All is mind :)

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2247
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by fbenario » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:28 am

bostonterrierowner wrote:BTW, a legitimate discussion with a fanatic makes no sense but I noticed that our reincarnated Spanish inquisitor
BTO, this comment is beneath you. Dcopy may be many things, but he is clearly not being an Inquisitor. Merely disagreeing with you doesn't turn him into someone putting you on trial. Goodness, your logic and analysis is usually much better.

Do you really think an ad hominem attack on him will lessen the strength of his theories? Wouldn't pointing out holes in his theories be more convincing to our readers than name-calling?

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Dcopymope » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:14 am

Dcopymope wrote:To elaborate on my views on the giants, there has been lots of talk on the net about the giants in the Bible and whether or not there is evidence of their existence. Apparently there remains have been found over the years either in whole or in part, but as I've stated before, whether or not any of it is legit is not my concern at this point in time, because this is a world of people with agendas and motives. If they have to fake a plane flying into a building, or stage an archaeological hoax to fulfill those goals, then they will do it. Its only a means to an end goal when it comes down to it. This is all about determining the motive for their concealment and their possible 'unveiling' at a later date. For the sake of argument, I'm going to conclude that establishment groups like the Smithsonian Institute discovered their remains a long time ago and are keeping them locked away in storage as some suspect for a long term agenda.

Just like the high possibility that the Anti-Christ might be presented as an alien from another planet as I discuss in detail in the thread titled "Are movies watchable", I believe that the skeletal remains of the giants might be used to prop up the ancient astronaut theory. I don't believe they will try and present them as evolution's "missing link", or as the New Age's "ascended master", because that's where the anti-Christ will come in.

Knowing how the ancient astronaut Darwinists twisted scripture to make the 'sons of god' out to be E.T's that impregnated the women through artificial insemination as shown in the video below, it gives a more clear motive for how the giants remains will be presented to the public. This won't be the same as previous archaeological hoaxes of the past like the Piltdown man that was exposed as such years later. In order to truly con the world and the scientific community especially, the bones will have to be the legitimate remains of the Nephilim.

Nephilim - AA Debunked:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkpUydg-RAE

We know that neither the Bible, extra Biblical text or any other ancient religious text referring to the same type of event gives no indication whatsoever of "artificial insemination" and we know the difference between an E.T and an angel. Both are "aliens", only the latter is celestial in origin, meaning beyond nature. As I've stated before, a big part of this deception working is in presenting the anti-Christ/fallen angels as E.T's instead of what they truly are to keep the Bible out of the picture, so that what is 'natural' displaces the supernatural, and henceforth displaces sound Biblical doctrine. Since the giants weren't indeed quite 100% human according to the Bible, when the bones existence are acknowledged, put on display and analyzed by different "scientific groups", we are likely to start hearing public statements like "part of the DNA in the bones are not quite of this world" or "we can't compare part of this DNA to any known creature of earth".

This is where NASA will likely come in and present their "findings" to "confirm" that they were indeed the product of an E.T experiment gone wrong or something along those lines. It might be proposed that these creatures were a "scientific experiment" gone wrong, but the main purpose of this hoax is to simply convince the world that there are "aliens" out there (as vague as the term "aliens" may be), and that they had a hand in our ancient past, without a shadow of a doubt . This will be the kick start for the E.T hoax in a nutshell, giving a more solid foundation that the anti-Christ can plausibly present himself on to deceive the world about his true nature. I'm not convinced that an alien hoax can be pulled off any other way short of the Anti-Christ presenting himself as one.
Gravs responses to my scenerio:
I don't know, it might be awkward if they all the sudden start admitting giants, and then there is all this documentation that giant humans have been recorded for centuries. But it would make an interesting 'missing link' story. I think it would give too much credit to the Bible, though, which is why they've been hiding them in the first place.

Here is a comprehensive list of giant human/skeleton finds around the world. These have been documented in countless mainstream media articles, and I'm fairly certain some are on record as being displayed in reputable museums for awhile. ALL have gone missing with no explanation.

http://greaterancestors.com/greater-humans/

I can't see Evolution lasting more than another 50 years... It's actually been collapsing for many years now, but they are masterful at masking it from the public. But it's just a matter of time before Creationists/ID get organized enough. They are just starting to really mount an offensive with the onset of the internet. Intelligent Design is going to cause a revolution in Academia within the next couple of decades.

I think this sudden change in thinking will be used for the Ancient Aliens-astronauts thing like you say. It will try and make itself seem much bigger and better than Biblical Creation. They will say authors of the Bible were just writing about the ancient aliens as gods, or whatever... The delusion will be massive, on par with the evolution delusion. That is when humanity will be offered genetic upgrades (the mark) and supposed immortality. Just one of my theories.
2.
Yea, as I was replying to you I realized that the nephilim skeletons would actually play right into the intelligent design deception. Admitting Biblical authority will be avoided by saying the writers of scripture were simply writing creation myths based around the presence of the Nephilim... maybe that Christians in general were a tyrannical religion that hated their Nephilim creators or something like that. Christians will be made to look evil and foolish either way.

The world will be encouraging itself to spiritually evolve towards the Nephilim, and the Christians will be viewed as dangerously anti-progress, anti-science, child abusers by distorting the "scientific reality" from their kids.

Look up "Cosmos 2.0" with Neil Degrasse Tyson. (remake of Carl Sagan's old show) You really get a feel for the kind of pseudo-science new-age we're heading into. It's definitely taking on a more religious overtone that usual.

I think a related theme will be neo-paganism, that the universe itself is intelligent. Intelligence is a property of the universe that "intelligently evolved" the Nephilim, which seeded life on Earth, or something like that... Just some speculations.
And this is exactly why I'm suspicious about intelligent design being embraced by academia. These debates we see on the campuses between creationists and evolutionists are really just bickering between two religions anyway, only evolution, an old pagan doctrine, is a tax funded religion pawned off as scientific. So I already pretty much know where the promotion of intelligent design by academia will likely head, that being neo-paganism, by the fact that evolution is embraced in the first place. Its comical how this Neil Tyson character in the trailer below for the new Cosmos series stated without a doubt in his mind that "the cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be" as if he was there to witness it from the beginning. A Vedanta Hindu would just as easily say that "Brahma (the universe), is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be". The only difference between the two is in the use of words.

COSMOS - A SPACETIME ODYSSEY:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFF2ECZ8m1A

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:53 pm

fbenario wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:BTW, a legitimate discussion with a fanatic makes no sense but I noticed that our reincarnated Spanish inquisitor
BTO, this comment is beneath you. Dcopy may be many things, but he is clearly not being an Inquisitor. Merely disagreeing with you doesn't turn him into someone putting you on trial. Goodness, your logic and analysis is usually much better.

Do you really think an ad hominem attack on him will lessen the strength of his theories? Wouldn't pointing out holes in his theories be more convincing to our readers than name-calling?
Fbenario,

I will restrain from ad hominem attacks on Dcopymope in the future. I will just look in disbelief :)

Again, regarding giants. I went to Chile in 2010 and believe me with my 190 cm I can easily be considered a giant over there

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Dcopymope » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:07 am

bostonterrierowner wrote:
fbenario wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:BTW, a legitimate discussion with a fanatic makes no sense but I noticed that our reincarnated Spanish inquisitor
BTO, this comment is beneath you. Dcopy may be many things, but he is clearly not being an Inquisitor. Merely disagreeing with you doesn't turn him into someone putting you on trial. Goodness, your logic and analysis is usually much better.

Do you really think an ad hominem attack on him will lessen the strength of his theories? Wouldn't pointing out holes in his theories be more convincing to our readers than name-calling?
Fbenario,

I will restrain from ad hominem attacks on Dcopymope in the future. I will just look in disbelief :)

Again, regarding giants. I went to Chile in 2010 and believe me with my 190 cm I can easily be considered a giant over there
:mellow: Wow, nice logic here, a pure assumption on your part. When the Bible talks of giants, it described how tall they actually were. It isn't talking about somebody that's six to seven feet tall, these creatures were well over nine to twelve feet tall on average with the strength of an oak tree, which means they could literally rip you apart. A few were described as being as tall as a cedar tree, which can grow to well over 100 feet. That's a real giant to the authors of the Bible.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Dcopymope » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:14 am

fbenario wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:BTW, a legitimate discussion with a fanatic makes no sense but I noticed that our reincarnated Spanish inquisitor
BTO, this comment is beneath you. Dcopy may be many things, but he is clearly not being an Inquisitor. Merely disagreeing with you doesn't turn him into someone putting you on trial. Goodness, your logic and analysis is usually much better.

Do you really think an ad hominem attack on him will lessen the strength of his theories? Wouldn't pointing out holes in his theories be more convincing to our readers than name-calling?
You know, his kind of behavior is no longer tolerated on sites like Abovetopsecret, because the ad hominem attacks got so bad on the religious section of the forum that everyone got a warning that they would be banned if they spew hot garbage in a reply again. His kind of responses are typical on other sites. For some reason his crap is allowed here. Guys like bostonterrierowner wouldn't last very long over there before being thrown out. I often find that his ilk isn't necessarily anti-religious, they just have a serious bone to pick with Christianity.

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 am

Dcopymope,
If you want to continue sharing your thoughts peacefully, whatever the topic, and enjoy the respect of other members for your knowledge and efforts, then I don´t see the point in referring to BTO as pertaining to some "ilk" and to his posts as "crap" and "hot garbage" while at the same time complaining of name-calling.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 am

Guys like bostonterrierowner wouldn't last very long over there before being thrown out.
Are you threatening me ? :)

You are an inquisitorial type after all.

Why would I go to this bible hugging nutwork in a first place ?

p.s.

I will look into this giant thing later on , numbers associated with their "height" etc. and reveal the symbology behind them. For these members that don't buy this "knowledge" at face value :)

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Dcopymope » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:Dcopymope,
If you want to continue sharing your thoughts peacefully, whatever the topic, and enjoy the respect of other members for your knowledge and efforts, then I don´t see the point in referring to BTO as pertaining to some "ilk" and to his posts as "crap" and "hot garbage" while at the same time complaining of name-calling.
What I mean by "hot garbage" is his personal attacks on me. If that doesn't qualify as hot garbage then I don`t know what does.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Dcopymope » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Guys like bostonterrierowner wouldn't last very long over there before being thrown out.
Are you threatening me ? :)

You are an inquisitorial type after all.

Why would I go to this bible hugging nutwork in a first place ?

p.s.

I will look into this giant thing later on , numbers associated with their "height" etc. and reveal the symbology behind them. For these members that don't buy this "knowledge" at face value :)
For your info, Abovetopsecret isn't some bible hugging network. And quite frankly, where you go doesn't concern me, it could be the lake of fire for all I care. I`m not posting this info for anyone but the few Christians that are here. Your views on the subject aren't important to me when it comes down to it.

Flabbergasted
Moderator
Posts: 956
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:47 am

Dcopymope wrote:What I mean by "hot garbage" is his personal attacks on me. If that doesn't qualify as hot garbage then I don`t know what does.
I understand what you mean, Dcopymope, but I am trying to say that nothing is gained by antagonizing other CF members like that. If BTO is challenging you with facts or common sense or symbological analyses, take the opportunity to rethink and strengthen your argument. If he is just spewing hot garbage, allow him to make a fool of himself.
Also, isn´t it a bit lazy on your part to post only for "the few Christians that are here"? Didn´t the Lord say, "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance"? Your indifference as to whether BTO ends up in a lake of fire doesn´t sound like the most Christian thing to me.

Dcopymope
Banned
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am
Contact:

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by Dcopymope » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:26 am

Flabbergasted wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:What I mean by "hot garbage" is his personal attacks on me. If that doesn't qualify as hot garbage then I don`t know what does.
I understand what you mean, Dcopymope, but I am trying to say that nothing is gained by antagonizing other CF members like that. If BTO is challenging you with facts or common sense or symbological analyses, take the opportunity to rethink and strengthen your argument. If he is just spewing hot garbage, allow him to make a fool of himself.
Also, isn´t it a bit lazy on your part to post only for "the few Christians that are here"? Didn´t the Lord say, "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance"? Your indifference as to whether BTO ends up in a lake of fire doesn´t sound like the most Christian thing to me.
And the Bible also states not to cast pearls before swine and to have no fellowship or to yoke oneself unequally with unbelievers, unrighteousness, idols etc. I don't need Mr. bostonterrierowners occult/zeitgeist interpretations. I let the Bible speak for itself. I'm not on some evangelistic mission to call anybody to repentance. That is something only God can do and I will not waste my time, here or anywhere else. It is not my job to separate the wheat's from the tares, or the goats from the sheap. For the moment, God allows us all the freedom to either follow him or produce enough rope to hang oneself with for the time of judgement. I strongly recommend the few Christians on here to allow the goats/tares to do the latter and move on in life. Don't forget what happens at the very end of Revelation when everyone is resurrected and Gods kingdom is established on earth. Satan is let loose again and unites the unrighteous outside of the city in an attempt to overtake it. So you can see that they will not "repent" even with God sitting right in front of their faces.

bostonterrierowner
Member
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by bostonterrierowner » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:22 am

Dcopymope wrote:
Flabbergasted wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:What I mean by "hot garbage" is his personal attacks on me. If that doesn't qualify as hot garbage then I don`t know what does.
I understand what you mean, Dcopymope, but I am trying to say that nothing is gained by antagonizing other CF members like that. If BTO is challenging you with facts or common sense or symbological analyses, take the opportunity to rethink and strengthen your argument. If he is just spewing hot garbage, allow him to make a fool of himself.
Also, isn´t it a bit lazy on your part to post only for "the few Christians that are here"? Didn´t the Lord say, "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance"? Your indifference as to whether BTO ends up in a lake of fire doesn´t sound like the most Christian thing to me.
And the Bible also states not to cast pearls before swine and to have no fellowship or to yoke oneself unequally with unbelievers, unrighteousness, idols etc. I don't need Mr. bostonterrierowners occult/zeitgeist interpretations. I let the Bible speak for itself. I'm not on some evangelistic mission to call anybody to repentance. That is something only God can do and I will not waste my time, here or anywhere else. It is not my job to separate the wheat's from the tares, or the goats from the sheap. For the moment, God allows us all the freedom to either follow him or produce enough rope to hang oneself with for the time of judgement. I strongly recommend the few Christians on here to allow the goats/tares to do the latter and move on in life. Don't forget what happens at the very end of Revelation when everyone is resurrected and Gods kingdom is established on earth. Satan is let loose again and unites the unrighteous outside of the city in an attempt to overtake it. So you can see that they will not "repent" even with God sitting right in front of their faces.
Wow...

Let these words speak for themselves and the man using them :)

I guess I will keep on playing repentlessly outside of the city.

p.s.

Let me repeat once more: I have never seen the movie titled "Zeitgeist"

Libero
Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Unread post by Libero » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Dcopymope wrote: Anybody with any degree of competence in research can debunk Zeitgeist, the film that popularized the copy cat theory back in 2007. Here is a link to one such site that systemically debunked each and every accusation that was made in the film. The text in green are quotes from the film.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/ ... _true_evil
It appears that the same individual you reference who debunks the religious portion of Zeitgeist also debunks the 9/11 and London 7/7 attacks portion and concludes as an apologist to the official stories told by the media.



http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/ ... /part-two/

arc300
Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread post by arc300 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 am

An honest question asked in good faith to our Christian friends:

Considering that:
Whereas this site is dedicated to EXPOSING MEDIA FAKERY, and,
Whereas the written word, especially since the advent of MASS printing, is a form of MASS MEDIA, and,
Whereas The Bible, being a printed work, is just another example of MASS MEDIA,

Should not any member of this site be as equally critical of the information contained in that form of media as they are of other forms of media?
Do you not see a contradiction here?

EDIT: Apologies for the faux-legal style.

Post Reply