Thoughts on Christianity

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Boethius on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 am

arc300 wrote:An honest question asked in good faith to our Christian friends:

Considering that:
Whereas this site is dedicated to EXPOSING MEDIA FAKERY, and,
Whereas the written word, especially since the advent of MASS printing, is a form of MASS MEDIA, and,
Whereas The Bible, being a printed work, is just another example of MASS MEDIA,

Should not any member of this site be as equally critical of the information contained in that form of media as they are of other forms of media?
Do you not see a contradiction here?

EDIT: Apologies for the faux-legal style.


I consider Christianity to be the history's most successful media hoax. Here are some of my reasons:

1. There appears to be no legitimate evidence for the actual existence of a man or man-god named Jesus Christ.

2. The New Testament appears to be a retelling of Josephus' "War of the Jews".

3. The martyr fraud, where countless numbers of believers supposedly perished during the Roman persecutions, didn't exist until the 1700's.

4. Reading the NT as an allegory of Rome's defeat of the Hebrews, one of the most warlike and rebellious groups in the region at the time, I see the obliteration of the Old Testament (Jesus being the new law and all that) as the Roman obliteration of Judaism.

5. While militant Judaism as a conquering force ended with the Roman sacking of Jerusalem there were still factions hiding out in strongholds like Masada and caves in the desert. Creating a story where the Jewish messiah came, and then went, really took the air out from their religion. In fact, if this is what Christianity was created for it was stroke of genius.

6. Christianity is a perfect fit for a hierarchical fascist state such as Rome (since rebranded the Catholic Church). The Romans killed, raped and enslaved the people's of the world before adopting the cross and they sure as hell didn't stop afterwards. NB Protestants do just as much damage for exactly the same reasons.

The psy-op aspect intrigues me. It would have been a hell of an undertaking to put it all together, create a religion with all these symbols and connections, but we're talking about Greek and Roman intellectuals, some of the smartest, most well-read and highly trained people ever to exist. And, hey if Joseph Smith could do it....
Boethius
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby dblitz on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am

This theory has been discussed on clues forum before. Well, it's not going to change any Christian's mind as it is so feeble and full of holes, and there is no point attempting to debunk it because anyone who does the due diligence to check this theory against the earliest original sources, writings and documents of the Church will see it's flaws and contradictions and move on.

Believers have generally studied the history and early writings of the Church as part of their intellectual/spiritual journey are not going to melt down in cognitive dissonance and despairing disillusionment after being confronted with an idea so thin. It's just silly.

Why would the architects and schemers behind the creation of the worlds grandest psy-op renounce all their possessions, never make a single cent in their lives and live in tiny cells and caves in extreme asceticism until death, if they were only inventing a manipulating cult in pursuit of power and material gain?

Read the life of Saint John Chrysostom (an honest enquirer into the origins of Christianity would have done so already) and tell me why this man was persecuted and exiled by the Empress more than once for his denunciation of her corruption. The people rioted until she allowed him back. The sermons of Saint John were the clues forum of the day, who else would have the courage to denounce the Empress and challenge authority? Oh no, those evil Church writers were developing modern miiiiind control. Please.

Again and again we see this clever (or is it genuine ignorence?) distortion of the facts: Saying the Catholic Papacy was created by Constantine as a psy-op when there was no Papacy or Roman Catholic church in existence until 1000 years later. Amazing how so many writers and researchers have swallowed this historical re-write and regurgitate it for their readers without even asking what the differences are between the Church as it was founded and the Ceasero-papist tyranny the western kings and bishops turned it into. And sadly, they are promoting the very historical distortion created by the Papist system to obscure the history of the Eastern Empire and create the actual psy-op the western elites rely on to keep a lid on what happened to Russia and why.

Do you realize these saints and fathers, who lived in poverty and celibacy, also created the first free health care? I don't get how 'debunkers' of the Church are not embarrassed by the idea that it was all sinister plot to manipulate and steal. Are you aware that the city environment was alive with the finest architecture, gold and silver work, mosaics and icons, statues - they didn't have to buy there culture in a shop, Constantinople was like a habitable artwork, their mentality was on of abundance and opulence, beauty, refinement and invention. Does that sound like the blueprint or seed for the modern consumer culture? I could go on but I don't think there are many people here interested in researching Christianity or I would have sparked an actual discussion when I put forward similar objections last time the idea came up but the thread died.
dblitz
Member
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Dcopymope on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 am

dblitz wrote:This theory has been discussed on clues forum before. Well, it's not going to change any Christian's mind as it is so feeble and full of holes, and there is no point attempting to debunk it because anyone who does the due diligence to check this theory against the earliest original sources, writings and documents of the Church will see it's flaws and contradictions and move on.

Believers have generally studied the history and early writings of the Church as part of their intellectual/spiritual journey are not going to melt down in cognitive dissonance and despairing disillusionment after being confronted with an idea so thin. It's just silly.

Why would the architects and schemers behind the creation of the worlds grandest psy-op renounce all their possessions, never make a single cent in their lives and live in tiny cells and caves in extreme asceticism until death, if they were only inventing a manipulating cult in pursuit of power and material gain?

Read the life of Saint John Chrysostom (an honest enquirer into the origins of Christianity would have done so already) and tell me why this man was persecuted and exiled by the Empress more than once for his denunciation of her corruption. The people rioted until she allowed him back. The sermons of Saint John were the clues forum of the day, who else would have the courage to denounce the Empress and challenge authority? Oh no, those evil Church writers were developing modern miiiiind control. Please.

Again and again we see this clever (or is it genuine ignorence?) distortion of the facts: Saying the Catholic Papacy was created by Constantine as a psy-op when there was no Papacy or Roman Catholic church in existence until 1000 years later. Amazing how so many writers and researchers have swallowed this historical re-write and regurgitate it for their readers without even asking what the differences are between the Church as it was founded and the Ceasero-papist tyranny the western kings and bishops turned it into. And sadly, they are promoting the very historical distortion created by the Papist system to obscure the history of the Eastern Empire and create the actual psy-op the western elites rely on to keep a lid on what happened to Russia and why.

Do you realize these saints and fathers, who lived in poverty and celibacy, also created the first free health care? I don't get how 'debunkers' of the Church are not embarrassed by the idea that it was all sinister plot to manipulate and steal. Are you aware that the city environment was alive with the finest architecture, gold and silver work, mosaics and icons, statues - they didn't have to buy there culture in a shop, Constantinople was like a habitable artwork, their mentality was on of abundance and opulence, beauty, refinement and invention. Does that sound like the blueprint or seed for the modern consumer culture? I could go on but I don't think there are many people here interested in researching Christianity or I would have sparked an actual discussion when I put forward similar objections last time the idea came up but the thread died.


In this day and age where you have tools like the internet to research claims for yourself within a matter of minutes, genuine ignorance of any openly discussed topic is no longer a valid excuse. If someone is spreading obvious disinformation about a certain subject, whether its about Christianity or not, then I always find that they are doing it deliberately and never out of pure "genuine ignorance". In the first place, they are spreading it because it "confirms" their pre-conceived notions or bias, epecially when it comes to religion. They often do it hoping that no one will call them out on it, because you'll often never hear from them again when you do.
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 am

Boethius wrote:...if this is what Christianity was created for it was stroke of genius.


Boethius, you have just plummeted ten rungs on my scale of intellectual appreciation. But, since we are all busy enough as it is and it takes ten times longer to correct a misconception than it takes to spread it, you won´t have to bother too much about miles-long point-by-point rebuttals.
You might find this post relevant: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1033&start=90#p2387770
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby arc300 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Blue text = my emphasis
Red text = my comments

dblitz wrote:This theory has been discussed on clues forum before. Well, it's not going to change any Christian's mind as it is so feeble and full of holes, and there is no point attempting to debunk it because anyone who does the due diligence to check this theory against the earliest original sources, writings and documents of the Church will see it's flaws and contradictions and move on.

This is kind of the point I was getting at with my question above. How is the statement of yours which I highlighted above any different from saying that the government's claims about 9/11 are true because the goverment SAYS they are true, and they have written documents proving they are true, and that the further back in time you look, the truer those claims are? In other words, the truest claims made by the government are those claims made immediately after the claimed events allegedly happened, and we should all just accept it and move on.

[snip]
Why would the architects and schemers behind the creation of the worlds grandest psy-op renounce all their possessions, never make a single cent in their lives and live in tiny cells and caves in extreme asceticism until death, if they were only inventing a manipulating cult in pursuit of power and material gain?

But DID they? How could anybody possibly know this?

Read the life of Saint John Chrysostom (an honest enquirer into the origins of Christianity would have done so already) and tell me why this man was persecuted and exiled by the Empress more than once for his denunciation of her corruption. The people rioted until she allowed him back. The sermons of Saint John were the clues forum of the day, who else would have the courage to denounce the Empress and challenge authority? Oh no, those evil Church writers were developing modern miiiiind control. Please.

Again, it's true because it's in a book! How do you know these personages were not the first sims? And if they were real, how do you know they were persecuted? And if they were persecuted, how do you know they were persecuted for the reasons claimed?

Again and again we see this clever (or is it genuine ignorence?) distortion of the facts: Saying the Catholic Papacy was created by Constantine as a psy-op when there was no Papacy or Roman Catholic church in existence until 1000 years later. Amazing how so many writers and researchers have swallowed this historical re-write and regurgitate it for their readers without even asking what the differences are between the Church as it was founded and the Ceasero-papist tyranny the western kings and bishops turned it into. And sadly, they are promoting the very historical distortion created by the Papist system to obscure the history of the Eastern Empire and create the actual psy-op the western elites rely on to keep a lid on what happened to Russia and why.

Amazing how [X] number of [scientists, engineers, employees, etc] have swallowed [any number of proven hoaxes] and not blown the whistle.

Do you realize these saints and fathers, who lived in poverty and celibacy, also created the first free health care? I don't get how 'debunkers' of the Church are not embarrassed by the idea that it was all sinister plot to manipulate and steal. Are you aware that the city environment was alive with the finest architecture, gold and silver work, mosaics and icons, statues - they didn't have to buy there culture in a shop, Constantinople was like a habitable artwork, their mentality was on of abundance and opulence, beauty, refinement and invention. Does that sound like the blueprint or seed for the modern consumer culture? I could go on but I don't think there are many people here interested in researching Christianity or I would have sparked an actual discussion when I put forward similar objections last time the idea came up but the thread died.


Again, you are speaking as if you have first-hand knowledge of these people and places. Personally, I don't flat-out deny any of what you say, simply because I don't know and have no way of knowing.

I asked whether Christians should not be equally critical of the information obtained from one form of media, eg the Bible, as they are of other forms of media. And the reason I asked that question was not to offend, but rather because I find it an interesting paradox. Just what is it about "Christian" media that would place it so far above criticism in the eyes of a person who obviously has enough critical thinking ability to be a member of this forum?
arc300
Member
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby arc300 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:
Boethius wrote:...if this is what Christianity was created for it was stroke of genius.


Boethius, you have just plummeted ten rungs on my scale of intellectual appreciation. But, since we are all busy enough as it is and it takes ten times longer to correct a misconception than it takes to spread it, you won´t have to bother too much about miles-long point-by-point rebuttals.
You might find this post relevant: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1033&start=90#p2387770


From your post linked above, this comment:

"As Vladimir Lossky pointed out, Church teachings would have no influence on souls if they didn´t express an inner experience of truth."

I agree. We know from history that the most effective propoganda, hoaxes, lies etc contain at least some element of truth. There is a lot of truth in the official 9/11 fairy tale. NY really exists, Arabs exist, the WTC existed, the WTC really did get destroyed on 9/11.
I believe the Bible contains some moral truths. I also believe that the Bible describes a lot of fantastic events that really did happen. In fact, I probably have a more literal belief in the stories of the Bible than many Christians. It's just that, because my mind has been polluted ( :unsure: ) by the likes of Velikovsky, the Electric Universists, Saturnian Cosmologists etc, I would say that the story may be true, but the names of the actors have been changed.

In the same post you write,
" ...without the vile nature of the authorship being suspected by any of millions of intellectually accomplished and inquisitive philosophers, jurisprudents, mystics, theologians, scholars, poets and monks over the past 25 centuries..."

This is no different to saying 9/11 could not be a conspiracy because so many people would have blown the whistle by now. It also ignores the fact that over these 25 centuries, generation upon generation was born into a world which knew nothing other than a world of religious authority. Surely, people would not question that world in the same way a fish does not question the water in which it swims, and the way that most people don't question the existance and authority of the state today? And if a person did have the means and the freedom to question that world in any significant way, then they would probably have derived from the very class of wealthy, educated people who stood to benefit the most from the continuation of that world of religious authority.

The rest of your post, I actually pretty much agree with. But, where you use the term bankers and tyrrants, try substituting the word 'the STATE' and then remind yourself that for many of the past 25 centuries, the Church WAS the STATE. I don't believe bankers and tyrrants/the Church/ the STATE has created anything, either, like you, I believe that those entities are OPPORTUNISTIC parasites who would use the energy and creation of the host to maintain their own power. Therefore, I believe that the Bible and all the Church teachings and all extant supporting documents must have passed through the grubby hands of the opportunistic parasites and can therefore only exist in a form agreeable to said parasites. In short, I am equally suspicious of the Bible as I am of the NIST report.
arc300
Member
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby arc300 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Boethius wrote:The psy-op aspect intrigues me. It would have been a hell of an undertaking to put it all together, create a religion with all these symbols and connections, but we're talking about Greek and Roman intellectuals, some of the smartest, most well-read and highly trained people ever to exist. And, hey if Joseph Smith could do it....


I don't believe they necessarily needed to create anything, they probably co-opted existing symbols, technology, systems etc.
arc300
Member
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby dblitz on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:59 am

Good post Arc300, that's the spirit!

I'm working on a reply and that may take some time, so bear with me. For now, in answer to your question:

Just what is it about "Christian" media that would place it so far above criticism in the eyes of a person who obviously has enough critical thinking ability to be a member of this forum?


Haven't you heard of critical acclaim? The fact that they pass the muster of my critical thinking should be for you not a paradox, but a clue.
dblitz
Member
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Boethius on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:03 am

arc300 wrote:
Boethius wrote:The psy-op aspect intrigues me. It would have been a hell of an undertaking to put it all together, create a religion with all these symbols and connections, but we're talking about Greek and Roman intellectuals, some of the smartest, most well-read and highly trained people ever to exist. And, hey if Joseph Smith could do it....


I don't believe they necessarily needed to create anything, they probably co-opted existing symbols, technology, systems etc.


Christianity absolutely co-opted existing symbols, stories, motifs, etc...
Boethius
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Boethius on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:38 am

arc300 wrote:Blue text = my emphasis
Red text = my comments

dblitz wrote:This theory has been discussed on clues forum before. Well, it's not going to change any Christian's mind as it is so feeble and full of holes, and there is no point attempting to debunk it because anyone who does the due diligence to check this theory against the earliest original sources, writings and documents of the Church will see it's flaws and contradictions and move on.

This is kind of the point I was getting at with my question above. How is the statement of yours which I highlighted above any different from saying that the government's claims about 9/11 are true because the goverment SAYS they are true, and they have written documents proving they are true, and that the further back in time you look, the truer those claims are? In other words, the truest claims made by the government are those claims made immediately after the claimed events allegedly happened, and we should all just accept it and move on.

[snip]
Why would the architects and schemers behind the creation of the worlds grandest psy-op renounce all their possessions, never make a single cent in their lives and live in tiny cells and caves in extreme asceticism until death, if they were only inventing a manipulating cult in pursuit of power and material gain?

But DID they? How could anybody possibly know this?

Read the life of Saint John Chrysostom (an honest enquirer into the origins of Christianity would have done so already) and tell me why this man was persecuted and exiled by the Empress more than once for his denunciation of her corruption. The people rioted until she allowed him back. The sermons of Saint John were the clues forum of the day, who else would have the courage to denounce the Empress and challenge authority? Oh no, those evil Church writers were developing modern miiiiind control. Please.

Again, it's true because it's in a book! How do you know these personages were not the first sims? And if they were real, how do you know they were persecuted? And if they were persecuted, how do you know they were persecuted for the reasons claimed?

Again and again we see this clever (or is it genuine ignorence?) distortion of the facts: Saying the Catholic Papacy was created by Constantine as a psy-op when there was no Papacy or Roman Catholic church in existence until 1000 years later. Amazing how so many writers and researchers have swallowed this historical re-write and regurgitate it for their readers without even asking what the differences are between the Church as it was founded and the Ceasero-papist tyranny the western kings and bishops turned it into. And sadly, they are promoting the very historical distortion created by the Papist system to obscure the history of the Eastern Empire and create the actual psy-op the western elites rely on to keep a lid on what happened to Russia and why.

Amazing how [X] number of [scientists, engineers, employees, etc] have swallowed [any number of proven hoaxes] and not blown the whistle.

Do you realize these saints and fathers, who lived in poverty and celibacy, also created the first free health care? I don't get how 'debunkers' of the Church are not embarrassed by the idea that it was all sinister plot to manipulate and steal. Are you aware that the city environment was alive with the finest architecture, gold and silver work, mosaics and icons, statues - they didn't have to buy there culture in a shop, Constantinople was like a habitable artwork, their mentality was on of abundance and opulence, beauty, refinement and invention. Does that sound like the blueprint or seed for the modern consumer culture? I could go on but I don't think there are many people here interested in researching Christianity or I would have sparked an actual discussion when I put forward similar objections last time the idea came up but the thread died.


Again, you are speaking as if you have first-hand knowledge of these people and places. Personally, I don't flat-out deny any of what you say, simply because I don't know and have no way of knowing.

I asked whether Christians should not be equally critical of the information obtained from one form of media, eg the Bible, as they are of other forms of media. And the reason I asked that question was not to offend, but rather because I find it an interesting paradox. Just what is it about "Christian" media that would place it so far above criticism in the eyes of a person who obviously has enough critical thinking ability to be a member of this forum?


Arc300, all psy-ops have a very important aspect in common: they lodge themselves in the irrational part of our minds (like love). And because every mind has an irrational side we are all subject to psy-ops (and love, thankfully). However, when a psy-op is ingrained inside of us it is difficult and painful to extract it. None of us are immune. And, surprise, you can't use rational thinking to dislodge irrational beliefs.

The irrational side of our human nature makes our lives wonderful, gives us the ability to believe, love, trust, feel. It's also an important tool for mind control that's been known by the ruling class and used against us for thousands of years, going back at least to Aristotle's "Poetics" where he gives the formula: "fear + pity = catharsis".

Not to go too far off topic but think about why psy-ops like Sandy Hook, Boston, 9/11 never "add up". Maybe they're not supposed to. Perhaps the idea is that these events target the irrational part of our mind: "hijackers with box cutters piloting 747's hitting 50 meter wide targets dead-on while banking at 500 mph". We're supposed to believe it not analyze it. Fear and pity = belief. I actually find myself falling for this almost every time. I have to shake myself and say, no, wait, this is a psy-op, do my research, still with lingering feelings that it's real even when I know it's not.

The perps have a very powerful tool. The know how to use it. They've been using it for thousands of years.
Boethius
Member
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby fbenario on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 am

Boethius wrote:And, surprise, you can't use rational thinking to dislodge irrational beliefs.

But of course you can.

What a silly statement. All it takes is having an open mind and intellectual curiosity.

The September Clues video and the Vicsim Report used logical, rational thought processes and evidentiary analyses to cure us of the irrational belief that what we saw on TV reflected reality and thus was trustworthy.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Farcevalue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 am

fbenario wrote:
Boethius wrote:And, surprise, you can't use rational thinking to dislodge irrational beliefs.

But of course you can.

What a silly statement. All it takes is having an open mind and intellectual curiosity.

The September Clues video and the Vicsim Report used logical, rational thought processes and evidentiary analyses to cure us of the irrational belief that what we saw on TV reflected reality and thus was trustworthy.


I appreciate your optimism FB, but my experience in bringing up topics such as the self-contradictory and immoral nature of the state, or the fact that the 9/11 videos are self-contradictory, has shown me that many people are powerfully invested in their beliefs and cannot be persuaded to even look at evidence that does not support them.

This probably has moved into "Getting the Word Out" territory, but I have certainly become much more prudent in the way I approach people with ideas that are as plain as day when contemplated from outside the matrix, but can evoke severe discomfort and even hostility in those who are inside.
Farcevalue
Member
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby dblitz on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 pm

arc300,

I also study saturnian cosmology, electric universe etc. and, like you, I am far from reconciling those points of view with the Old Testament. It's something I have spent a lot of time contemplating and researching and this has not been a fruitless exercise but am I am not yet prepared to share any conclusions until I have more and better information to test it against. It's a long term project involving an interpretation of Genesis that I think may make sense of many things that are now obscured and perhaps connect some dots that many don't even realize are there.

Are you, like me, perplexed by the correspondence between the myths of the ancient pagan cultures, while the Hebrew's is rather different and not so easy to reconcile with those? As you are a student of ancient and pre-history like myself, I would also suggest examining ancient Chinese history which seems to be far closer to the Hebrew than the Pagan. The list of 'World Emperors' of Chinese history matches quite closely with the Old Testament Patriarchs, and the ancient form of Chinese monotheism is very similar to the Hebrew temple worship. Those are only a few points of agreement between the two cultures, there are many more and if you can get a hold of it, I recommend a book called 'The Pakua, an expose' that reveals many of these correspondences.

But the answers to these questions are no where near as clear cut and self-evident as a modern psy-op like 9/11 and it's frustrating, having spent countless hours studying and researching these questions regarding the origins of the worlds religions and traditions, and finding only that they are deeper and more complex than I ever would have imagined (although Dave Talbot's work has gone a long way to illuminate the pagan aspect,) only to be told by people, many of whom were initially duped by 9/11, that the whole thing is as simple as a few liars creating some tales a few thousand years ago in the same vein as a few minutes of television.

It is clear that we are far from having a complete understanding of these things, and the proponents of the 'Christianity as psy-op' theory have not even begun to make a case, otherwise I would have been kicked from this site long ago for defending the opposing view. It may be self-evident to atheists or otherwise anti-Christian people that the Church must be a psy-op, but that is because there is no other way to reconcile it with their pre-existing beliefs. At least, this is how I reconcile my own 'paradox;' That otherwise intelligent and perceptive folk cannot at least allow for the possibility that Orthodox Christianity is the truth, and the last thing the perps want us to consider as anything meaningful, especially as there is no question that the late 19th and 20th century (in the lead up to the almost completely faked and absurdly surreal 21st) saw more persecution of Orthodox Christians than any other group of people. Mass murder and the most viscous oppression in Armenia, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Greece, etc. with the western heterodox nations coming out on top and now clearly working with the remaining 'religions' to destroy even the memory of Orthodoxy entirely. I refer to True Orthodoxy, not the ecumenist and apostate form that has retained the externals without any of the spirit and is as much a part of the 'NWO' as any other establishment institution.

Even your insistence that the church was the state and no-one had a chance to think otherwise is contradicted by the historical record (and not just the record of the Christian Empire but the other cultures surrounding it,) and yet you put it forward as kind of common knowledge (the kind we absorb through the media) while basing your argument that the Church is psy-op on a refusal to be bound to the historical record as any of it could be fake. Do you see what I'm getting at?

This is not a simple matter and there is nothing forcing either of us to accept the others evidence or points of view without serious and deep investigation.

It is my opinion that, regardless of those peoples motivations or reasons for seeking to discredit the Church, some of them must be sincere and can see the Church as nothing but a deception because they have already rejected it's message on account never having been exposed to it in it's pure, Orthodox form. I was once one of those people and so I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt as long it does not descend, as it has on some other forums I have been involved with, into insults and ad hominem from both sides.

I know this post does not answer your specific questions but rest assured I am working on that, this is just food for thought now that I know you are aware of the findings and speculations of the electric universe, Velikovsky and Saturn theory scene. Sorry if it's a bit rambling or whatever, I'm up late getting some net time in and banging out a few posts before crashing after a long day.
dblitz
Member
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Dcopymope on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

The following post is a combination of my own thoughts and the thoughts of clues forum member Grav from the "Are Movies Watchable" thread, who I've been having discussions with on YouTube in recent months.

As you all know, the Bible talks about the son of perdition and his representatives coming on the world scene with "all power of lying signs and wonders", performing every miracle one could possibly think of until they gather a large enough following that the world will eventually come to believe that he is God or be worshiped as one. But what is never discussed is the role the media and the establishment will play in this scheme. How will this 'man of sin' and his amazing feats be sold to the world by the media?

Fictional characters like superman and Jedi are nothing more than people with the ability to levitate like a witch, with superhuman strength like Samson or any of the demon possessed people mentioned in the Bible. To the world that claims what we experience with the five senses or can see through a microscope is all there is in existence, it won't be the powers of heaven, or demons, or anything of the kind as the cause of their power, this will be explained to the public using some silly "scientific" psycho babble akin to the video below from Star Wars episode 1. It will be proposed that if you take this 'mark' on your right hand or forehead, you can attain their power and immortality.

Star Wars: The Force And Midi-Chlorians:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfDmu4f8l8I

Star Wars was of course one of the first mainstream franchises that introduced the populace to the occult. "The Force" is exactly how witches describe the relationship they have with the natural elements from which they claim they derive their power. I'm certain that this movie turned millions onto occultism, and the idea of using your mind to manipulate reality. Religions have cropped up around this idea that you can project your thoughts and harness energy to shape your life, an idea which has slowly creeped into Christian churches. There was a "midi-chlorian" spin-off with the "science" side being introduced in movies like "What the bleep do we know?" That theoretical physics and molecular biology support these beliefs that were once regarded as mysticism.

In fact, as I show in the link below, it is well known today that some of the founders of Quantum Mechanics in the early 1900's explained the theory in a way that was very similar to mysticism from the get go. So the push to pawn off the supernatural as entirely natural or "scientific" is already happening. To the world, the natural will displace the supernatural.

'Mysticism' in quantum mechanics: the forgotten controversy

Just like they spun off old pagan beliefs about the origins of life as "scientific" under the guise of evolution as shown in the video below, the next step would be to spin off sorcery or the occult as "scientific" through different fields like quantum physics. The miracles the son of perdition will perform will be sold off as completely natural or normal since, according to evolution, this physical existence is all there is that exists. The New Age movement itself is based squarely on evolution and they have been selling the occult as "scientific" since its inception. He will levitate in the air, turn rocks into fish, fish into amphibians, amphibians into reptiles, reptiles into birds and mammals, perhaps a squirrel, and when the world see's these miracles with its belief in evolution, Moses turning a stick into a snake will be akin to turning a primate into a human, or should I say a frog into a prince.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhlm_PK7Uw4

Before continuing on, it is of worthy note that the Bible states that the anti-Christ will honor the "God of forces", meaning that nature is God or that God is a force of nature and the very substance of the universe, and henceforth has infinite intelligence in itself which is pantheism.

"36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things." - Daniel 11:36-38


Just like any witch, the new age movement has a similar concept of "the force". They believe there is an energy that flows through all things (which they believe is God) and it is in man as well, which is the basis for Pantheism. According to them, this "energy" can be channeled for humanities own use.

We see that the New Age movement is basically a conglomeration of pretty much every pagan doctrine that have their roots in the old mystery Babylonian religion that is based on the deification of Nimrod, queen Semiramis and Tammuz as "forces" of nature. As time goes along, you're going to start seeing New Age thought being promoted more often as "scientific" in many different ways by academia and the mainstream media.

One way I suspect it may be promoted is through the promotion of what is called "dark matter". You will realize that this is nothing more than another imaginary substance that was conjured solely to prop up the Big Bang "theory" and many in the fields of astronomy and astrophysics have admitted this. It's a prime example of the type of fairy-tales being passed off as "established science". They need dark matter to exist for the big bang to work even though there has been studies showing dark matter to be completely absent in our Milky Way galaxy.

No dark matter found in the Milky Way Galaxy

Has 'dark matter' really been proven?

The reason why this interests me in relation to the subject of how the anti-Christ's miracles will be sold to the public is not because it's still being proposed by many 'scientists' as legitimate but because there are many people that have been comparing the "theory" to the fictional Midichlorians in Star Wars.

Dark matter, apparently, is midichlorians

Yet again, we see entertainment media, science fiction, being included into the discussion of what is called "established science". If you know someone who have dismissed the notion that media pieces like Star Wars hasn't had an effect on the public's sub-conscious towards eventually coming to believe in invisible, unsubstantiated non-sense as "scientific", they don't need to look any further than the comments section of the article above alone, not to mention the numerous links you'll get that are promoting this tripe from a simple Google search. If the populace isn't as interested in the occult as some would claim, then movie franchises like Harry Potter wouldn't have been the box office successes that they were.

I'm certain that we are approaching an era of technology-spirituality that will be a mix of genetics/physics and Luciferian new age philosophy under the banner of spiritual evolution. Many, like me, can't see classical Darwinian evolution lasting for too much longer. The "natural intelligence" of molecules will be promoted in order to scoot around the problem of irreducible complexity. In other words, if God is a force of nature according to pantheism, then they can simply state that life had to be complex at the molecular or cellular level for life to evolve in the fist place.

"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down." - Charles Darwin, Origin of Species


Understanding this, something to keep an eye out for as time goes along is something called "Natural Genetic Engineering" promoted by a few biologists like James Shapiro. The idea is that the cell contains the info or the mechanisms to promote the construction of complex genetic functions and body plans of creatures. The "intelligent designer" or "guiding intelligence behind sentient life forms is the cell itself according to this idea. So we can see that it is still based on a materialistic premise, which would plausibly serve as a bridge to the idea of the universe being inherently intelligent, or as a pagan, god is a force of nature.

What I found interesting is the response James Shapiro gave to creationist William A. Dembski about the origins of this process he terms Natural Genetic Engineering. He stated that "where they come from in the first place is not a question we can realistically answer right now". Yeah, of course they can't 'convincingly' explain it right now, but the anti-Christ backed up with media support will have all the answers.

The explanation will be similar to Qui-Gon Jinn's explanation of Midi-Chlorians in Star Wars episode 1. I'll replace the terms "the force" and "Midi-Chlorians" with "Dark matter" and you'll get an idea of the type of "scientific" psycho babble we can expect to hear for the origin of everything.

ANAKIN : Master, sir...I've been wondering...what is Dark Matter?

QUI-GON : Dark Matter is a microscopic/sub atomic particle that resides within all living cells and communicates with the cosmos.

ANAKIN : They live inside of me?

QUI-GON : In your cells. We are symbionts with Dark Matter.

ANAKIN : Symbionts?

QUI-GON : Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without Dark Matter, life and the universe itself could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to you, telling you the will of the Force.

ANAKIN : They do??

QUI-GON : When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you.

ANAKIN : I don't understand.

QUI-GON : With time and training, Annie...you will.


Yeah, you have to take this "mark" on your right hand or forehead which will completely open you up at the cellular level, allowing for this 'Dark Energy' to enter into you (demons). You'll begin to hear it speaking to you, and you will be able to harness its power to become immortal like us, knowing the very nature of good and evil, like a god. What we are being prepared for are outright replacements of sound Biblical doctrine. Just like E.T will be the replacement for angels, things like dark matter will serve as the replacement for demons, the powers of heaven, and God himself. It will certainly end up being the "god of forces" the anti-Christ will honor in the temple.

All of this will give the anti-Christ the platform to present himself, I believe, as an alien that evolved into a God like being from some other planet while presenting his miracles as completely natural, with no supernatural implications to keep the Bible out of the picture. He will exalt himself as God as the Bible states, just not a supernatural one. This will make the 'mark of the beast' more acceptable to the world as long as it's promoted within this framework.

"Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:19-21
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Re: The Truth About Christianity

Unread postby Dcopymope on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:44 am

I'm taking all the research I've discussed and all the research I've done since and making a simple YouTube video of it. I plan on having this done soon. It should be no more than thirty minutes long. This has to be done as soon as possible because I'm expecting a big deception coming concerning the highly suspect Large Hadron Collider. The video below by Pastor Mike Hoggard gives a good idea of what I'm talking about. He explains that its witchcraft pawned off as a scientific experiment. Satan may be getting ready to reveal himself soon, not as Satan of course, but as the key to the origin of life.

The Fourth Kingdom - CERN and the Bible:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N69jLUGmjPI

You also might want to check out a three hour video recently released called Age Of Deceit 2. They also discuss the direction that "science" is headed towards in a way that is similar to what Ive discussed. It has been removed from YouTube but you can find it in the link below of which you unfortunately will have to pay for. Its quite evident that they really don't want this type of information getting out there.

Link: http://www.facelikethesun.com/age-of-deceit-2-alchemy/
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests