Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Dcopymope
Banned

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible

Unread post by Dcopymope »

The video series below gives an explanation of what Jesus meant when he said that the last days will be like it was in the days of Noah, meaning it will be the worst period in history. First, here is my short summary of the real story of Noah so that you understand what was at stake.

Satan knew that Jesus, the Messiah would be born of a human woman. The Nephilim giants that first appear in Genesis 6 as a result of the "Sons of God", or the Angels that mated with human women, was Satan's attempt to pollute the human bloodline so that the Messiah wouldn't be fully god and fully human or a pure blooded human, so that we wouldn't be saved by the blood of Christ. Had it not been for Noah and his family it would have been successful, for he was "perfect in his generations, without blemish". This isn't what is taught in most churches these days, but this is the belief of many Biblical scholars and was the belief of the early church fathers.

As a result of this demonic copulation of fallen angles with human women in Genesis 6, the Book of Enoch says that these giants started to "sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and began to "devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood". The sin these giants committed was also outlined in the Book of Jasher among other extra Biblical sources where it says that they "took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals". So now we know what the Bible means when it says that "all flesh was corrupted". Essentially, these giants were a bunch of brutish blood sucking cannibals, also responsible for the practices associated with the occult. This is where we get the idea of things like vampires, and the human animal hybrids in what is called "mythology" that is discussed in the videos below. This is what was really going on in those days, the kind of stuff that you see in horror movies. There truly is nothing new under the sun.

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible part 1:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3f0WxMgo0

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible part 2:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OF0zM__TGU

In part 2 of this video series, he talks about this idea of what is called a somatic parahuman, which is basically a human animal hybrid, the mixing of different genes from different species, where we are given a vaccine that would corrupt our DNA. I'm sure this is also what the Bible means when it says that all will receive the mark of the 'beast', giving it far more serious implications than just economic control.

HUMAN HYBRIDS JUST AS THE DAYS OF NOAH (MAINSTREAM):
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmXs40s37HQ

As The Days of Noah Were: The Sons of God and The Coming Apocalypse
Winston'sMyth

Re: Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible

Unread post by Winston'sMyth »

I had in-depth conspiracy theory conversations with an aspiring Transhumanist about 6 years ago. He was a decent guy overall, a generous and helpful sort. Once a week, our band would hang and jam out in my basement. Then one day he proposed that since we knew all this information that was unknown to "normal people" that we were essentially on the level of Jesus Christ. That we could be gods. I was stunned at first, but then dropped and shook my head signalling disappointment. I must have offended him greatly because he has never talked to me since that day.
Dcopymope
Banned

Re: Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Winston'sMyth wrote:I had in-depth conspiracy theory conversations with an aspiring Transhumanist about 6 years ago. He was a decent guy overall, a generous and helpful sort. Once a week, our band would hang and jam out in my basement. Then one day he proposed that since we knew all this information that was unknown to "normal people" that we were essentially on the level of Jesus Christ. That we could be gods. I was stunned at first, but then dropped and shook my head signalling disappointment. I must have offended him greatly because he has never talked to me since that day.
These creatures that call themselves Transhumanists have an ego the size of Mount Everest. Their hubris knows no bounds. They are waiting for some guy or some 'thing' to tell them that if they take this 'ascension' chip, or 'mark', through a needle or vaccine that they will be like the most high. This is why they are ripe for the picking when all this comes to pass. Ditto for the rest of the populace as they are being conditioned for this non-stop. This conditioning process known as predictive programming hasn't failed them for other agendas so there is no reason why it should fail them for this agenda. Now we see what the motive is behind Hollywood continually pumping things like vampires into the public's psyche, its because they are expecting it to come to pass, just like the endless and ever so increasing amount of movies about 'aliens'. Hollywood wouldn't be pushing this stuff so hard if they knew nothing would come of it. Its akin to the tons of movies we got before 9/11 about Muslim fundamentalists or Arab terrorists, many of which were directly funded and authorized by the Pentagon. As they start crossing the genetic code of different animals with human DNA, don't be surprised if you start seeing "people" with slits in their eyes or black eyes with very sharp teeth and large horns on their heads wrecking havoc like in the days of Noah. Only God knows what kind of viruses will come of this that probably won't even be treatable. My advice to all is to stay far away from any vaccines or needles in the near future, even fingerprint scanners as it could also be used for economic control as well.

http://star-w.kir.jp/grp/9/demon-eyes-s ... al-i2.jpeg

Video of concern:

Fallen Angels "ALIEN RACE" Deception: Hollywood's Extinction Of Mankind, & Anti-Christ Rising:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76Ax4_Hmng

**********************************************************************************
Admin notice: Dear Dcopymope, one day I may be proven wrong (let us hope not!) but all this is a bit too much for me. It frankly smells of the usual 'doomsday' fearmongering stuff, much like the recent 2012 end-of-world craze which, it appears (*pinching myself*), turned out to be a load of bunkum. Lest you suspect me of working for the evil forces of this world, let me vigorously agree with the message to stay well clear of the fancy vaccines that Big Pharma keeps concocting - which may or may not hide an even more nefarious agenda than generating billions of revenue for those creeps. I will now lock this thread - but won't delete it. I may promptly unlock it should any new developments emerge on this subject, but prefer to concentrate at this moment on media fakery and things which affect our everyday lives. For now, I am more concerned about keeping this forum free from UFO/alien/reptilian topics à-la-David Icke and whatnot. Thanks for your kind comprehension.