Old Pope Resigns, New Pope is elected - Feb-March 2013

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
nonhocapito

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:
nonhocapito wrote: But I am not sure if the jesuits are really at the top of some global hierarchy like you say Simon, unless (and it is very possible) their name is really a nameplace for something else.
Oh, it was just a bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke of mine directed to this funny new current of folks (to be found over the internets) saying that the jesuits are ruling the world - with the pope as their leader. "All roads lead to Rome" is their slogan. Well, I'm flattered - as I live pretty close to Rome - thank you very much! :lol:
Sorry I missed the irony Simon. :D But I dread the big wave of revamped conspiracy theories about jesuits that we are about to see now. I mean, I'm sure they will contain truths too, since obviously this order is nothing but a big mafia like all the rest, yet I can feel that they will try to make it explode and keep a lot of people busy with it.

Oh and BTW: 13/3/13? Are you kidding me? :mellow:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: But I dread the big wave of revamped conspiracy theories about jesuits that we are about to see now.
So do I, Nonho, so do I.

And I dont need binoculars to see where that wave (or petty splashes) will be coming from. Nothing new under the sun, mind you - but come to think of it, you may not be aware of the funny old "Black Pope of Rome" episode - which took place long before you joined the forum.

I have summarized today the whole 2009/2010 'drama' in this post:

"SImon Shack - THE BLACK POPE OF ROME" ? :lol: :rolleyes:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2382128
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

simonshack wrote:*

"It's the jesuits, folks! Forget the jews! The latter are only puppets of the former!" :rolleyes:
One thing doesn't exclude the other . Ignacio Loyola was a marano and I bet that "Jews" are greatly over represented in the ranks of Jesuits today as well .

By the way NoHo , it's Wojtyła :)
nonhocapito

bostonterrierowner wrote:By the way NoHo , it's Wojtyła :)
I love those characters that only you guys have :)

By the way how's Lech Walesa doing these days? I know that solidarnosc has made billions handling real estate for the vatican, here in italy at least
bostonterrierowner

nonhocapito wrote:

By the way how's Lech Walesa doing these days? I know that solidarnosc has made billions handling real estate for the vatican, here in italy at least
Lech Wałęsa is exposing his intelectual shortcomings on regular basis every time he goes "public" but it doesn't stop him from making big bucks giving "lectures" all over the world . My dog is more suitable to be a lecturer than this idiot Wałęsa ( wałęsać means walking around without purpose in Polish by the way ). This world is a fucked up place .Solidarność CIA/KGB/MI6 agents made their lives comfortable robbing ordinary folk mercilessly . I didn't know about this real estate handling for Vatican unless you mean this piece of real estate called Poland :)

Picking Wałęsa as a "leader" of this phoney revolution was like a spit in a face of every Pole , quality of this man is below shitty in every aspect :)
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

A Jesuit huh? That's like somebody from the CIA becoming President. Oh wait...

The last Jesuit Superior General (Peter Hans Kolvenbach) abdicated voluntarily too. Only the second one to do so in history. He was replaced by a guy named Adolfo Nicolas, so there's a lot of nazi weaving in going on here.
nonhocapito

bostonterrierowner wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:

Lech Wałęsa is exposing his intelectual shortcomings on regular basis every time he goes "public" but it doesn't stop him from making big bucks giving "lectures" all over the world . My dog is more suitable to be a lecturer than this idiot Wałęsa ( wałęsać means walking around without purpose in Polish by the way ). This world is a fucked up place .Solidarność CIA/KGB/MI6 agents made their lives comfortable robbing ordinary folk mercilessly . I didn't know about this real estate handling for Vatican unless you mean this piece of real estate called Poland :)

Picking Wałęsa as a "leader" of this phoney revolution was like a spit in a face of every Pole , quality of this man is below shitty in every aspect :)
Well actually billions is my hyperbole, I don't know how much, but it must be a lot considering that I've seen at least a few vatican properties around, condominiums etc that appear to be 'administered' by Solidarnosc. BTW thanks to ignominious italian laws such properties don't pay taxes because the vatican mafia sticks a madonna in them and declare them religious buildings. :lol:

I thought as much about Lech Wałęsa, I think russians have the same feeling about Gorbachev who obviously was a globalist agent and little more than a moron who worked like a zombie for foreign interests and not for his country. All the while the masses in the west were trained to drool all over him.
Incidentally, i have the same feeling with this comedian demagogue Beppe Grillo we have now here in Italy (as if a Berlusconi hadn't been enough comedy) who every other day is being praised by the U.S. because he brings "reform".

A fucked up place indeed.

(About jesuits again:

I just want to state a little more clearly that I have no sympathy for them of course, and that I consider them another dangerous criminal mafia -- and I am sure that the world would be a better place without them.
I have no sympathy for this new pope, and I am not buying for a second his bullshit about riding the subway or paying for his stay in the Vatican hotel, only to become the owner the next day.
These freaks in robe in the best case are a joke and in the worst dangerous prostitutes to the most demeaning and hypocrite ideas.
I still think this new pope is an interesting change compared to the previous Opus Dei roman mafia or whatever it was, but I'm saying this from an academic point of view more than anything.

About the real secret power of Jesuits I have no theory whatsoever because i don't know much about them, but I am open to any interpretation: and I think we should all keep our minds and eyes open, so to learn new useful things about propaganda, because I am sure a bunch are coming our way.)
nonhocapito

Re: Old Pope Resigns, New Pope is elected - Feb-March 2013

A possibly interesting, bizarre element to this story.

I have mentioned here and elsewhere demagogue/comedian Beppe Grillo who has taken Italy by storm by becoming a political force at the last elections with a political party with no infrastructure and allegedly internet-based.

This political movement has one of his founders in a technocrat named Gianroberto Casaleggio, who owns a internet prediction & survey company spawned off the italian main telecom company (here an old manifest: http://www.casaleggio.it/thefutureofpol ... leggio.php), and who apparently has many official and unofficial contacts with american entities (in italian here: http://www.dagospia.com/rubrica-3/polit ... -52456.htm)

Gianroberto Casaleggio from http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ja ... t-internet

Now I read that in a pamphlet jointly written with Grillo and communist Nobel prize winner Dario Fo, "Il Grillo canta sempre al tramonto" (The cricket always sings at sunset, here on amazon and here on Beppe Grillo's website) he happened to say:
Non deve essere un caso che non esista un papa che si sia fatto chiamare Francesco. Noi abbiamo scelto appositamente la data di San Francesco per la creazione del MoVimento. Politica senza soldi. Rispetto degli animali e dell’ambiente. Siamo i pazzi della democrazia, forse molti non ci capiscono proprio per questo e continuano a chiedersi chi c’è dietro.

It is not by chance that there never was a Pope named Francesco. We have chosen on purpose the date of Saint Francesco [October 4th] for the creation of our movement. Politics without money. Respect for animals and the environment. We are crazy for democracy, many perhaps do not understand this and keep wondering who's behind it.

From http://www.corriere.it/politica/13_marz ... 1d4a.shtml
The book came out in February 2013. Anyone is free to believe in coincidences. I am rather seeing a joint action here. Possibly of american origin.

Sounds stupid, but I cannot here forget that the captain who ran the Concordia ship aground was named Francesco. The wrecking of the European Union via the taking over of Italy is no small feat and would deserve a Pope.

(Perhaps it is not useless to note that the words and the thoughts behind all this can be rightful and even beautiful. Here's how the new pope explained why he took such a name:

"And when the votes reached two thirds, there was the usual applause, because the Pope had been elected. And he gave me a hug and a kiss, and said: “Don't forget the poor!” And those words came to me: the poor, the poor. Then, right away, thinking of the poor, I thought of Francis of Assisi. Then I thought of all the wars, as the votes were still being counted, till the end. Francis is also the man of peace. That is how the name came into my heart: Francis of Assisi. For me, he is the man of poverty, the man of peace, the man who loves and protects creation; these days we do not have a very good relationship with creation, do we? He is the man who gives us this spirit of peace, the poor man … How I would like a Church which is poor and for the poor!" From http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/franc ... ia_en.html

This account is obviously false, since it is clear that he must have expected the result long in advance and had all the time to pick a name and for precise reasons. However, "poor" is a beautiful word indeed, that many have been expecting for long, in the hope for a poor church. Not that I especially care, but I wonder if here the words don't also promise a "weak" church, one that doesn't get in the way of "progress" even if only because of self-perpetuation of the powerful, obtuse and reactionary.)
bostonterrierowner

Did you guys catch what just happened in Cyprus ?

They just put ~ 7% tax on all deposits to pay for "rescuing" the banking system . Simon,NoHo please tell me if you noticed lines at ATMs and update me what will happen tomorrow . Italian , Spaniard , Irish were given a clear massage to start bank runs :)

Maybe this is a reason behind a "poor" pope taking a bus to work ? Let's not cry over deteriorating living standards :)
nonhocapito

I just found this picture, from Francis facebook page:

From http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pope-Fran ... 2995902101

Quite the blatant "hidden hand" sign apparently customary in freemasonry. This makes the pair with the "end of the world" references uttered in the first speech of this pope, as if to deliberately fuel conspiracy theories, or maybe hint at the fact that darker secret powers are at work (whether this is true or not).

For reference:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantrepo ... d-history/

(whoever thinks that these 2008 pictures taken "on public transport" are an accidental reportage should think it over. If real and not just photoshopped, they obviously are an entirely staged, artificial product of propaganda, probably prepared long ago precisely to surface on this day.)

There are quite enough variants of the above picture. Here's one without the sinister gleam in the eyes, probably added for supernatural effect:

From http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/opi ... ch-679673/
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

bostonterrierowner wrote:

One thing doesn't exclude the other . Ignacio Loyola was a marano and I bet that "Jews" are greatly over represented in the ranks of Jesuits today as well .

By the way NoHo , it's Wojtyła
That's correct. There were plenty of Marrano Jews admitted in the early days and there might still be despite the racial purity laws that were put in place later to try to prevent infiltration. However the whole racial purity laws thing might have been a charade to pretend that the order was not Jewish infiltrated when it really was infiltrated already through Marrano bloodlines. The bottom line today is that it's certainly not the Jesuits or the Vatican you're not allowed to expose as liars in 17 countries or go directly to prison for up to 5 years and / or pay a heavy fine. That tells you all you need to know as to who's at the very top of the heap.

To say that Larry Silverstein and Stephen Rosenbaum were 'set up' to take the blame for 9-11 and even the Rothschilds and Warburgs and Lazard Freres and Goldman Sachs are just a Vatican orchestrated frame up of the 'poor, persecuted' trillionaire Jews who declared war on Germany in 1933 and didn't let up until it was completely destroyed and still haven't let up after 70 years and 100-plus billion dollars in reparations paid by generations of Germans to appease a holohoaxing worldwide relentless black-propaganda guilt-trip is really too silly and nutty to even merit the title of shillery. :P

These people are busted, that's all, and in a sane world they would all have been quickly brought to justice for their shameless and bottomlessly callous criminality.
nonhocapito

This is really not the thread for it... Anyway, just a word of caution: there is still a chance that the "jews as scapegoats" angle has some validity, so let's not be too rigid in our interpretations, especially when drawing from parts of history that have been rewritten too many times (Hitler, the Jesuits, the Bolsheviks etc). Also a certain desire for revenge should be quelled in my opinion because it doesn't help make things clearer.

What I'm saying is that the zionist elites might willingly play the jews as lightning rods under certain circumstances, letting the community and themselves take the heat for the larger part of the alliance they are a part of, playing on the frustrations of those who see them as a racist mafia. This ambiguity in my opinion touches Israel too, that sometimes appears as the cunning user and some other time as just a pretext to expand the influence toward Asia, with a big part of brainwashed zionists and innocent citizens caught in the middle.

Like Simon reminded us it would be disingenuous to think that the jewish elites do not control the production of culture via Hollywood, the publishing houses and other forms of media. Denying this would be like denying that the italian mafia controls illegal traffic across the mediterranean. However this too in my opinion is to be seen within the context of larger alliances and convergences of interests.
Sometimes these interests may find it useful to let "the jews" take the heat and let them play the part of lightning rods with the consent of the zionist elites, via the same cultural outlets that usually put them up there to be admired and worshiped (as if one Mel Gibson, for instance, was really not an integral part of the whole system).

And for this reason we must always be cautious not to be used in this game. After all there is too much revisionist information across the internet. Sure lots of it is very welcome after decades of stern censorship, and I'm grateful for it: however unclear parts of it can be pure pollution, aimed at using our critical minds as pawns when some anti-Jewish distraction is needed.
zested

Unread post by zested »

they sure do have a thing with numbers 3-13-2013
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

nonhocapito wrote:A possibly interesting, bizarre element to this story. ...

Sounds stupid, but I cannot here forget that the captain who ran the Concordia ship aground was named Francesco. The wrecking of the European Union via the taking over of Italy is no small feat and would deserve a Pope.
Poor Francesco Schettini, the Master of the Costa Concordia, will stand trial on April 15, 2013, causing a capsize killing 32 people. The prosecutor is a Francesco Verusio that actually believes (sic) that the Hand of God prevented immediate capsize killing 4 232 persons - http://heiwaco.tripod.com/news8.htm#HG - and that a miracle took place at Isola del Giglio January 13, 2012, but then God removed his Hand three hours later and a capsize killing 32 took place January 14, 2012, and it was the fault of the Master.
Isn't it silly? :rolleyes: