NOT GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

NOT GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sometimes, the first thing a friend or family member says when you bring up media fakery is the idea that someone would have noticed it if it were true. The implication is that some media would break the "spiral of silence" and/or l'Omerta and just tell people that NASA, the satellite program and the "victims of terrorism" memorials are giant, money-sucking hoaxes of high complexity.

I thought it would be mildly interesting for folks to see a list of organizations which do not reply, deny reporting or otherwise refuse to address the crucial questions versus those who do. So those who say the very subject of September Clues is not conspicuous by its absence from the considerations of both mainstream and alternative media, take a look at this list. (Last updated: November 30, 2013)

- - - - - - - -

THOSE WHO HAVE NOT EVEN MENTIONED THE NAME SEPTEMBER CLUES
(or CluesForum.info, let alone reported on either)

Any CNN program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any Fox program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any BBC program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any PBS program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any CBS program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any NBC program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any MSNBC program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any ABC program (news report, web site or TV special)
Any Discovery Channel program
Any History Channel program
Any single Newsweek story, blurb or mention
Any single Time story, blurb or mention
Any single Popular Science/Popular Mechanics story, blurb or mention
Any single Esquire/Vogue/Rolling Stone/Entertainment/Mad/Cracked/Reader's Digest/Farmer's Almanac/Maxim/Playboy/other magazine story, blurb or mention*
Any radio, television, sponsored Internet program, newspaper, magazine or any publication whatsoever owned by the top six media owners Vevendi/Universal, AOL/Time/Warner, Disney, News Corporation, Viacom or Bertelsmann AG
Any other magazine story, blurb or mention
Any mention by a politician in a public statement
Any mention by Reuters
Any mention by Associated Press
Any mention by Der Spiegel/Wallstreet Journal/Economist/New Yorker or so-called intellectual publication
Any mention by Coast to Coast AM (allegedly the USA's single-most popular radio program)
Any TV news program ever
Any public statement from a government official of ANY NATION
Any special government news program/media/publication or emergency broadcast of ANY NATION across the world*

*that we know of. If you know of any program, magazine, newspaper, radio program, politician or government which has reported on September Clues, or if you know of any government or TV broadcast (even if it's public TV) on/of September Clues, please e-mail us RIGHT NOW through the contact page of http://www.septemberclues.org and let us know about it.

&

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN QUESTIONED LIVE ABOUT SEPTEMBER CLUES
BUT CENSORED and HUNG UP ON THE CALLER(S)/RIDICULED THEM WITHOUT DEBATE

Alex Jones on Prison Planet
Jason Bermas on Infowarrior — Jason is co-creator of Loose Change conspiracy theories about 9/11
George Noory on Coast to Coast AM
Ian Punnett on Coast to Coast AM

VS.

BIG-NAME MEDIA THAT HAS TALKED ABOUT,
AUTHENTICALLY REPORTED ON or BARELY MENTIONED SEPTEMBER CLUES

NONE!

Let this page serve as a reminder to those who claim the mainstream media has given September Clues an even remotely fair chance at wide-scale public scrutiny. As to the likelihood (at this point) that nobody died on 9/11, we can only scratch our heads why there hasn't been a major public uproar over the revelations of September Clues by so-called "survivors" and "family members" of "victims", if they are as real as the media claims.

Until September Clues finally gets a mention somewhere big somehow, we will continue to try through our web sites, through contacting public figures, media figures and other avenues documented here: GETTING THE WORD OUT!
simonshack
Administrator

Re: NOT GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by simonshack »

°

WHY does FACEBOOK - and YAHOO - dislike Cluesforum? :blink:

How odd... I wonder why this is ?

See, even though Cluesforum enjoys a 100% safety reputation - as rated by "Webutation" (which monitors all worldwide websites)...

http://www.webutations.info/go/review/cluesforum.info

...Faecebook issues a warning to ALL of their members - whenever they click on a link to Cluesforum :

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3 ... U7qdpA9yGg

And so does - guess who? - YAHOO!...

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV0zf ... tZOm7CcUM-

Of course, Facebook and Yahoo are among the most popular websites in the world. Why, oh why are they afraid that people would click on a Cluesforum link?

Hmmm... Food for thought, dear Cluesforum readers - food for thought. ^_^

°°°°

PS: You've gotta love the wording of that Yahoo warning:
"If you would like to continue to this link's intended destination at your own risk..."

Good heavens... I should probably issue my own warning too: "Go to Cluesforum AT YOUR OWN RISK, folks! Your world-view may change!" <_<
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I don't use Yahoo for search, but I did for this instance to check this out in both IE and Firefox, for both CF and SC, and didn't run into this warning. I wonder why the difference in results. (I refuse to use fraudbook.)
simonshack
Administrator

HonestlyNow wrote:I don't use Yahoo for search, but I did for this instance to check this out in both IE and Firefox, for both CF and SC, and didn't run into this warning. I wonder why the difference in results. (I refuse to use fraudbook.)
Dear HN,

Oh - this is not about the Yahoo Search engine - maybe I should have explained myself better: I bumped into that Yahoo warning as I clicked on a Cluesforum link posted by someone in some Yahoo group chat page (damn, I can't find that particular page right now - should have saved it - so you'll just have to take my word for it).

However, any Facebook user should be able to verify for him/herself that ALL Cluesforum links posted on FB unfailingly bring up their warning page (as of my above screenshot). I have had several friends confirming that this is the case for them too. Moreover, a few Cluesforum supporters have been mailing me in the past reporting that Twitter (which I don't use) also brought up such a warning page - although this problem now seems to be gone (on Twitter). The point being, why would these major social media portals warn people from visiting Cluesforum - at anytime?

On a brighter note (as far as Cluesforum's popularity/ visibility is concerned), check this out ! :)

"Congratulations, cluesforum.info got a very good Social Media Impact Score! Show it by adding this HTML code on your site."
http://www.coolsocial.net/sites/www/clu ... .info.html
lux

Unread post by lux »

Sue them.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

simonshack wrote:Of course, Facebook and Yahoo are among the most popular websites in the world. Why, oh why are they afraid that people would click on a Cluesforum link?
You know you're on the right track for the good of people when this happens. In Dr. Robert Morse's* latest video uploaded today he said, "For some reason, as soon as they mention our name on Facebook, it disappears. . . . we definitely have a very corrupt thing going on worldwide here . . . "

*last mentioned here
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I put in cluesforum.info several different ways on FB and was not blocked or warned. I got many results to many different posts, from Apollo missions to 9/11. Have they unblocked Clues on FB?
simonshack
Administrator

CluedIn » December 21st, 2016, 12:41 pm wrote:I put in cluesforum.info several different ways on FB and was not blocked or warned. I got many results to many different posts, from Apollo missions to 9/11. Have they unblocked Clues on FB?
Dear Cluedin,

Yes, it does appear that they have (I noticed this sometime last year). FB must have succumbed to overwhelming popular demand. :P