THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby jumpy64 on January 22nd, 2016, 5:50 pm

Critical Mass wrote:No you gave me an example of a murderous alliance between 'some' black & 'some' Jews... that's not the same thing but you seem singularly unable to notice this discrepancy in your thought process or writing.


Of course it's not all Blacks and all Jews, CM. It's like saying "Italians love football". Of course there are many Italians who couldn't care less for football, but nobody would object to such a sentence, because it's clearly a generalization for argument's sake. It means that Italians generally love football, which is true. While if you said "All Italians love football", that would open the door for objections by Italians who don't like football.

In fact, I never said that all Africans lack empathy. Actually, Braun didn't say that, because I just quoted him. He just said that his observations of African languages and of African people led him to conclude that there is a general tendency towards lack of empathy, that's all.

So, instead of bitching about this, why don't you quote other articles - or books or whatever - that say that Africans are generally very empathic people? I would read them with great interest.

In fact, I look forward to people here bringing positive examples and theories about multiculturalism. Why don't you try and do this yourself, instead of just attacking me because I say things you don't like? You find them questionable? Well, good, then question them, but with facts and sound reasoning, please. And if you feel you've already done this, it's ok too. People can read your posts and mine and make up their own minds, don't you think?

And now, I'd like to be clear on one thing: I have no intention to continue this pointless diatribe with you, also because, if I did continue it, I would have to start doubting things that so far I've taken for granted, i.e. that you are intelligent and in good faith, and I don't want to do that.

So this is over and out. For me, at least. If you want to continue, well go ahead, but I won't follow you.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby Critical Mass on January 22nd, 2016, 6:29 pm

jumpy64 wrote:In fact, I never said that all Africans lack empathy. Actually, Braun didn't say that, because I just quoted him. He just said that his observations of African languages and of African people led him to conclude that there is a general tendency towards lack of empathy, that's all.


Italians love football... have you gone completely mad?

If indeed you're now suggesting that not all blacks are in an alliance with Jews may I recommend you mention this in your initial writing from now on... rather than after several posts of disagreement & debate. It'll save a lot of everyone's time.

Either way is there any meaningful difference between "general tendency towards a lack of empathy" & "lack of empathy"?

I flat out disagree with what you & your Jewish friend (see below) are suggesting with statements like these?

I’m afraid that the “nearly” part may concerns at least, for example, the African traditional culture, which is conspicuously absent in the Wikipedia article on the Golden Rule at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule , and in which the fundamental concept of empathy appears to be generally lacking, also because African languages and cultures seem to be extremely weak, if not totally lacking, in abstract thinking.


You cannot come up with any evidence to back these statements... in your defence it's effectively impossible to do so (It'd require tens, if not hundreds, of millions of 'psychological tests' to get any significant data for one thing).


Interestingly, and I have no idea whether or not this is correct, Stormfront (a forum, I suspect, which may be much more up your street) are convinced that "Gedaliah Braun" is a Jewish man called "Eugene Valberg" who wrote under a pseudonym.

Either way I can find no evidence of a real "Gedaliah Braun"... he appears to be a fiction. A lie.

I will note that this is not the first time you've uncritically pushed a lie, a liar or probable cointelpro on this forum.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: July 8th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby Flabbergasted on January 22nd, 2016, 6:58 pm

- Get a liar, Brown! :P
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 741
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby jumpy64 on January 22nd, 2016, 8:37 pm

Critical Mass wrote:Interestingly, and I have no idea whether or not this is correct, Stormfront (a forum, I suspect, which may be much more up your street) are convinced that "Gedaliah Braun" is a Jewish man called "Eugene Valberg" who wrote under a pseudonym.

Either way I can find no evidence of a real "Gedaliah Braun"... he appears to be a fiction. A lie.

I will note that this is not the first time you've uncritically pushed a lie, a liar or probable cointelpro on this forum.


Actually, what you are hypothesizing - because you say it yourself that you "have no idea whether or not this is correct" - is that this guy is Jewish and writes under a pseudonym.

All the rest is just assumptions, suspicions and accusations on your part that are not based on any demonstrable fact.

After all, you're writing here under a pseudonym yourself, as me and most other CF members. And if we were also to discover that you are Jewish, would this automatically mean that you are a fiction or a lie too, and that what you write is false and doesn't deserve to be taken into consideration?

It's just a rethorical question, of course, which is not even really directed to you, but to members or readers possibly endowed with more sense of logic.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Postby simonshack on January 22nd, 2016, 11:19 pm

I don't like where this thread is going - if anywhere at all. I may unlock it pending a pow-wow with various parties.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6549
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby John Friend on January 22nd, 2016, 11:40 pm

Hi everyone, I have to admit I have not read this entire thread, but I read at least the first 4 or 5 pages, and I am very familiar with this topic as anyone who has visited my website or listened to my radio programs knows.

I would just like to say briefly that I am very encouraged that Jumpy64 has tackled this controversial issue here on the Clues Forum. I am also pleased that the moderators here have allowed this subject to be openly and fiercely debated. In the past, I have been critical of September Clues and the Clues Forum precisely because of their (until now) failure to deal seriously with the fact that the mainstream mass media and Hollywood - the primary perpetrators of the faked media events expertly dissected and analyzed here - are almost exclusively owned by Jews with a specific agenda, namely the destruction of White Western Christian civilization. Jews themselves even admit and boast about this fact, as has been demonstrated on numerous occasions.

For those interested, I recently interviewed Jumpy64 on my radio podcast. We discussed a variety of issues relating to media fakery (on 9/11 specifically), the Jewish agenda, racial issues, multiculturalism and the horrific non-White invasion of the West (which has always and continues to be promoted primarily by the organized Jewish community), and similar topics. We also discussed the importance of the work of Simon Shack and everyone here at the Clues Forum.

For those interested, the first introductory segment (about 32 minutes) can be heard for free:

http://therealistreport.com/the-realist-report-jumpy64/

The second segment (1 hour and 11 minutes) is available to subscribers to The Realist Report only:

http://therealistreport.com/the-realist ... bers-only/

I hope to have Jumpy and potentially other Clues Forum contributors on my podcast program in the future. I would love to have Simon back on as well. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me directly via email. All of my contact details are on my website here:

http://therealistreport.com/contact/
John Friend
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: September 18th, 2012, 7:16 am

Clues Forum Banned

Postby Emile Cole on January 23rd, 2016, 12:20 pm

Thanks guys.... that'll do.

One learns to recognize the "formula" after a while. I wasn't rude at any point. All I was interested in really was a simple explanation that supports your theories and speculations about the observed rate of descent of WTC7.... and you couldn't give it.

My simple question politely addressed to Simon was "What about the free fall, if anything, have you concluded?"

So first, SacredCowSlayer chimes in to say that all the research indicates fakery throughout and directs me to a thread about a mysterious shadow.... instead of simply responding to the question I asked about free fall.

Next, instead of simply explaining his take on the free fall issue I asked about, Simon instead directs me to read some thread about his "Smoke Screen" theory.... that has nothing to do with the question I asked.

Then we have HonestlyNow just blurting out without elaboration that it's all fake, that's the way it is.... and strangely asks how I know it was in free fall before I'd even indicated what my position was on the issue.

Critical Mass then jumps up to say something to the effect that since a High School science teacher discovered the free fall and not the NIST various conclusions can be drawn and proceeds to outline them.... as if somehow it makes any difference who observed it first.

Now, CluedIn adds that I've made a claim of some kind that something (presumably free fall) is "absolute" based on "well-known broad scientific consensus" when clearly I never said anything of the sort, then goes on to wonder why I would think that the TV version of the ollapse was 100% real even though I'd already clearly indicated I wasn't convinced that the TV version of the ollapse was 100% real.... completely made up nonsense.

And then Flabbergasted joins in to ridicule my posts as verbose and deceptive, telling me that obviously the WTC was demolished and asking why I would waste my time and make a fool of myself discussing the physics of piss-poor animations.... instead of simply responding to the question I asked.

Then it's brianv with a vacuous insulting one liner.... nice touch.

And here comes HonestlyNow to blurt out again, in reponse to my attempt to refine the question "Can you give some indication of what it is in the video tips you off that the rate of descent of the building has been altered?" that it's a fabricated scene and the question makes no sense.

Now brianv is back to declare....

"A: It's not a video, it's not a building, it's a cartoon.
B: I couldn't give a rat's arse about the rate of descent ie the movement of the layers.
C: The fact that it was made from a couple of still photographs in Photoshop tips me off."

....without providing any additional information that would tend to support any of it, for example the notion that "a couple of still photographs" could somehow reproduce the region of turbulance of the smoke/dust filled air that's seen following the building down as it descends or the subtle rotation about a vertical axis of the upper part of the building as it descended.

For no apparent reason SmokingGunII decides to suggest sending the topic to the Derailing Room. No relevant comment, no reason given, nothing.

Hah! And that's all it takes for Simon to reappear with "Sure, Smokey - that's where it will go. However, I'll take this opportunity to dust off and re-view a few hilarious images allegedly depicting the WTC7 demise..." followed by a mild scolding, a short history of false flag methodology, the history of his research, and finally the most likely scenario that must have played out that day with some quip about why all this is so hard for people to understand being the only mystery that still baffles him. I'm then treated to, let me make sure I've got them all....

....the "Chewing Gum" WTC7"
....the "Sun Never Lies" WTC7
....the "Two Versions" WTC7
....the "Fearless Fireman" WTC7
....the "Chalk White" WTC7
....the "Smoke Exiting" WTC7
....the "Smoke Returning" WTC7

....and we even have the "Independence Day" movie clip. I guess that really covers just about everything. Everything, that is, except what I initially asked about.... "What about the free fall, if anything, have you concluded? Can you give some indication of what it is in the video that tips you off that the rate of descent of the building has been altered?"

So.... Do I want to discuss the free falling Empire State building with you Simon? No. I don't think there's anything I'd care to discuss with you or your "team", but thanks for asking.

Emile Cole



*****************************************************************************
ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE (Critical Mass):

Sigh.

It's not difficult Emile... it really isn't. The alleged "video" is not real so we cannot conclude anything about any alleged 'freefall collapses'.

Even so I managed to make two conclusions based upon this alleged 'freefall' collapse now being part of the "official story/conspiracy legend".

Yet you only mentioned the one... in part.

I wish you well in your journey through this rather silly world we find ourselves in.

Goodbye.



PS

I also note that your recollection of events appears clouded... SacredCowSlayer, for instance, answered your initial query perfectly well.
Emile Cole
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: January 19th, 2016, 12:58 am

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby simonshack on January 23rd, 2016, 8:11 pm

*

It looks like our Emile Cole has spent quite some time and effort trying to make sense out of the phony WTC7 collapse 'videos'.

Whereas I first thought he just was one of the dìme-a-dozen trolls employed to infiltrate this forum and drop a few turds to make us 'look bad', I now think Emile has perhaps invested himself too much in this - and is now floating in his own delusional, 'intellectual' quagmire.

Image
Image
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic ... &highlight


As it appears, he has probably lost his marbles trying to wrap his head around the 9/11 cartoons ! :lol:

It goes to show just how effectively fake imagery can keep inquiring people arguing among themselves - for years / decades on end - even though they all agree about the absurdity of the physics depicted in said imagery !
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6549
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby brianv on January 24th, 2016, 1:01 am

Emile if you're listening, if this is real footage, where is the pre and post "collapse" footage from the same camera? Ever seen it? Who took the footage? Name of cameraman? Find out! Ask for a copy of the full original footage from him. And, or are we also to believe that he (the cameraman) arrived, set up his unflinching 3 second camera shot at the exact moment the building collapses then fucks off for a cup of tea?

And I might add, you didn't answer the questions asked of you regarding the veracity of the footage. Well eventually you did... <_<
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby antipodean on January 24th, 2016, 5:54 am

Emile, don't feel too deflated. You're not on your own. Judy Wood and Andrew Johnson are also battling to protect their brand.
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 605
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 2:53 am

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby Critical Mass on January 24th, 2016, 8:58 am

simonshack wrote:Whereas I first thought he just was one of the dìme-a-dozen trolls employed to infiltrate this forum and drop a few turds to make us 'look bad', I now think Emile has perhaps invested himself too much in this - and is now floating in his own delusional, 'intellectual' quagmire.

Ahh I think you're entirely correct Simon. A Google 'image search makes it apparent that he's been obsessed by WTC7 for years.

Why he didn't mention that in his introductory post one can only imagine.

Either way he's spent years on this thing &, unfortunately, failed to even consider the simplest solution to the "impossible physics conundrum".

It's easy to see how this would shock someone who had prided themselves on having already "figured it out".
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: July 8th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby simonshack on January 24th, 2016, 6:08 pm

simonshack wrote:As it appears, he has probably lost his marbles trying to wrap his head around the 9/11 cartoons ! :lol:


Yes - I'm quoting myself here - since I think my intuition was in fact, correct: the guy has gone totally bonkers. :P

http://911scholars.ning.com/forum/topic ... nt%3A71897

Image
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6549
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Postby ICfreely on February 7th, 2016, 7:09 pm

Kham wrote:So it seems the original article says the look-a-like Judith's are just a coincidence, but upon reposting the comparison image and story, the comparison moves from coincidence to evidence of a hoax. Was this Veterans Today goal all along? To pollute the internet with altered imagery in order to confuse?


Possibly! I'm not sure the following JR is even female:

Kham wrote:C-Span has a recording of Yale Judith Resnik in 1987 (there is a weird cut at the beginning of her testimony)

Image

http://www.c-span.org/video/?10178-1/bork-nomination-day-9-part-5&start=1732





My inner Austin Powers tells me, that's a man, baby!
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Postby fbenario on February 8th, 2016, 12:37 am

ICfreely wrote:Image

It certainly looks like a man to me, also - reminded me instantly of a young Rick Springfield:

Image

Image

Their noses seem particularly similar.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Einstein and other gods of science

Postby Painterman on February 12th, 2016, 10:54 pm

Well done as usual, Simon. You caught the trite Hollywood bogusness of "the chirp that changed science", which even threw in a couple of black holes to promote that fraud also. A package deal from the Public Relations Dept.

Though junk science has long been with us, it has lately been "unleashed" against civilization including the (already corrupt) institutions of science itself. I've shown elsewhere that junk science is the next thing - a new socially destructive pornography, as it were - in revolution psyops. Global warming (too much carbon) and flat Earth (too little carbonation, like when your Coke has gone flat) are only for openers in the current wave. Expect more of the same from every propaganda outlet of the NWO: establishment academia, mainstream media, internet astroturf, etc.

I think we agree that the best way to fight the tsunami of junk science is by exposing it, as this forum has been doing. So let us remain high-content and keep reverse engineering the methods and means of the fakers. And, though we've learned to smell a rat from a block away, let us continue to steer clear of the sort of tabloid personal drama the psyop clowns thrive on.
Painterman
Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: September 16th, 2015, 1:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests