Vetted Prospective Members Who Didn’t Make the Cut

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 pm

futuresnorway » December 11th, 2018, 6:44 pm wrote:Hi
Globe/Space: Observations makes the offcial size of the globe impossible! I don't support any model!

"Impossible"? How so, Futuresnorway? :huh:
What is your favored shape of Earth?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby futuresnorway on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Haha. Sorry for the slow respons:-(

The official calculation on the globe is not possible if you go out and do some observation.
Coastline in Norway is perfect to do some long distance investigation:-) My record is 150km without any curve.
Maybe it's much larger than we have been told?
futuresnorway
Vetted and Denied

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:19 pm

futuresnorway » December 11th, 2018, 12:44 pm wrote:Hi

I don't know any alleged victims: Not even at our 22/7. [1.] I do however find it hard to beleive they could have fake all the victims coming from small societies.

[2.] Globe/Space: Observations makes the offcial size of the globe impossible! I don't support any model!

Thank you for the reply. Alright, let’s take these one at a time then. I have numbered them in brackets throughout this post (within your quotes) for convenience and quick reference.

1. I noticed that this was a purely unsolicited comment. None of us (between me, Simon, and Dani combined) asked a single question about your “beliefs” concerning that July 22 media event.

But, since you brought it up, I find it strange that you felt the need to inform us that (for some unknown reason) you “find it hard to believe they could have fake all the victims coming from small societies.”

In light of that, I would like to highlight a portion of my initial post when opening this topic:

I highly recommend becoming familiar with the following two topics before beginning to post here.

. . . you should become acquainted with The Vicsim Report, and to drive the point home, you may find it helpful to read through some of what we refer to as The 9/11 Memorial Scams, which also exists here.

The concept of Vicsims is vitally important, since it isn’t exclusively a 9/11 method of Deception.

Please contemplate that concept as it pertains to nearly 3,000 Vicsims (give or take a couple of hundred, depending on the source), and let us know if you still find it hard to believe.

2. None of us asked you about the “size” of the earth. Simon asked you:

simonshack » December 8th, 2018, 3:23 pm wrote:Dear futuresnorway,

I only wish to ask you : what do you mean by "Globe/space deception". I hope you don't subscribe to the idea that the world is flat.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Simon

And your response to that very simple question was:

Globe/Space: Observations makes the offcial size of the globe impossible! I don't support any model!

Look, after being a lawyer for over 12 years, I know when somebody is deliberately “answering” a question that was never asked. This is usually done with the hope that the questioner will become disoriented or “fogged over,” (or flat exhausted) and simply move on.

In a courtroom setting I would promptly object to this as “non responsive,” to which my objection would be sustained. While this certainly isn’t a court, some of the logical precepts apply nonetheless.

Moreover, on this point, you seem to be indicating some vague position, like, “it’s all just too big and complicated, so I don’t know, and can never know.”
Note: that is a quote of me attempting to extract meaning from your statement, and paraphrase you. Please clarify that for me if that’s not what you are saying. But don’t dodge the original question. I’m not new.

I will also remind you that your initial post contained the following:

My focus area:

9/11: Pretty much solved i think
22/7: The norwegian 9/11
[A.] Globe/space deception
The fake history
Fake but coded media
Energy system
Jet fuel hoax
All muslim "terror" event in western countries

I like to my own ground work!

So you are the one who brought it up to begin with. Don’t forget that.

Let’s try this yet another way, while I’m at it. With regard to A. (above), you have previously represented that “Globe/space deception” is a “focus area” for you.

How do you anticipate contributing to a topic that you subsequently misconstrued as a question about the size of earth, and then stated was “impossible” to solve?

Please be specific.

. . .
[3.] Short and sweat answers!?

3. Well, no need to “sweat” here. Short and sweet would be fine though.

. . .
[4.] When served in the military as a paramedic, we used to trained mass casulties situations! When you have skilled crisis-actors is almost impossible to deside fake or real!

4. I’m nearly incredulous about this statement. You seem to be conflating “legitimate training” of actual medical personnel with the people you describe as “crisis actors.”

It appears that you are attempting to apply the same flawed (it’s all too confusing) “reasoning” to media events that involve alleged terrorism, or other mass killings.

Lastly (for now), I don’t mean to be offensive with this question, but, is English your native tongue? It’s perfectly fine if it’s not. We have plenty of quite valuable contributors who use English as a second or even third language.

I ask this because your use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling are such that it is only fair to each of us to go ahead and address it. I’m more than understanding about this issue.

In fact, there are a couple of members who have asked me to edit their posts (and I’ve been happy to by the way) because their use of English is not so refined, and they don’t want to communicate the wrong message.

Sincerely,
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread postby futuresnorway on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Thanks for all your great advice. I see i perform a slippery-slope arguments and reasoning!

English is my second lanuage, and my writings is not good! I rarely use it in my daily life. Workin on it:-)

1. Yes i need do dig into the vicsims report and memorial scams!
2. As fare as i can observ. The world is flat.
3. Sweat after training:-)
4. I do see similarities with our training and events on TV.

What can a concern norwegian do about our 22/7?
futuresnorway
Vetted and Denied

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:36 pm

futuresnorway » December 12th, 2018, 8:27 pm wrote:2. As fare as i can observ. The world is flat.

Thank you - and goodbye.
simonshack
Administrator

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM