Vaccinations: The Medical, Legal, and Social Implications

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Limited hangout

A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout

Lack of depth and skewed historical perspective notwithstanding, Elena Conis (unwittingly) provides a fine example of limited hangout and the making of a gatekeeper.

Vaccination Resistance in Historical Perspective

by Elena Conis

So-called anti-vaccinationists have gotten a lot of attention lately. This summer they were in the spotlight for protesting passage of California's new law eliminating personal and religious exemptions to required vaccines.

In 1982, an NBC affiliate in the Washington, D.C., area aired DPT: Vaccine Roulette, an hour-long investigative news report on the hazards of the pertussis component of the DPT (diphtheriapertussis- tetanus) vaccine. The broadcast drove home the idea of a paternalistic medical profession and revealed a critical loss of popular faith in authority. Mothers of vaccine-damaged children complained that their doctors hadn't listened to them, dissident doctors testified that the vaccine was no longer necessary, and government scientists suggested federal agencies had ignored and suppressed data implicating the vaccine in causing harm. At the end of the broadcast, a top vaccine scientist appeared on screen and said that convulsions were not a contraindication against DPT vaccination. The camera then cut to a reporter, who read directly from the American Academy of Pediatrics' official warning against administering the shot to children who had previously suffered convulsions.

Vaccine Roulette inspired a group of parents to form an organization, Dissatisfied Parents Together, to advocate for safer vaccines, greater government oversight over vaccination, and federal compensation for the families of children harmed by vaccines. One of the organization's founders, Barbara Loe Fisher, went on to co-author a book, DPT: A Shot in the Dark (1985), which detailed the history of the pertussis vaccine and the struggles of parents whose children had been harmed by it. On several occasions, the book's authors invoked Rachel Carson's Silent Spring, the 1962 bestseller that helped usher in the environmental movement with its warnings about pesticides. To them, Rachel Carson's tale about pesticides held a moral that applied to vaccines: "Just as we have polluted our environment with manmade chemicals, we may well be polluting ourselves with a myriad of man-made vaccines in our quest to eradicate all disease and infection from the earth." (5)

The efforts of Dissatisfied Parents Together helped secure the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, and in the years that followed, Fisher became a spokesperson for "vaccine safety." In the 1990s, the vaccine schedule for children continued to expand—but so did dialogue about vaccines. A consumer representative was invited to sit on the federal advisory committee on vaccination. Journalists investigated the vaccine industry. Lawmakers asked scientists to closely evaluate vaccine ingredients and whole vaccines. And with each new vaccine that was approved for market and required for children, parents continued to ask doctors questions they had started asking in the 1970s: is it necessary, is it safe, and can expert advice about it be trusted?

https://tah.oah.org/issue-5/vaccination-resistance/

Main Stream Media "investigative journalism" at its finest. Seeing as most readers and practically all CF contributors are familiar with media manipulation techniques I don't think a detailed breakdown is necessary. It pretty much speaks for itself.
"Pediatricians’ offices have become ugly battlegrounds. Intelligent, well-informed and loving parents asking legitimate questions about vaccination are being belittled and treated with disrespect and contempt by too many pediatricians robotically implementing the CDC’s inflexible vaccine schedule in clear violation of the informed consent principle."
-Barbara Loe Fisher

Barbara sure talks a good game doesn’t she? Fearlessly taking on the CDC and pediatricians, speaking “truth to power”. This “vaccine safety” (an oxymoron if there ever was one) advocate is a gatekeeper of the highest order with millions of admirers.

If You Vaccinate, Ask 8!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq4Hbr-Rq1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... q4Hbr-Rq1Q

Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, nearly $3.6 billion has been awarded to children and adults for whom the risks of vaccine injury were 100%. Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry risks, which can be greater for some than others. NVIC encourages you to become fully informed about the risks and complications of diseases and vaccines and speak with one or more trusted health care professionals before making a vaccination decision.

1. Am I or my child sick right now?
2. Have I or my child had a bad reaction to a vaccination before?
3. Do I or my child have a personal or family history of vaccine reactions, neurological disorders, severe allergies or immune system problems?
4. Do I know the disease and vaccine risks for myself or my child?
5. Do I have full information about the vaccine’s side effects?
6. Do I know how to identify and report a vaccine reaction?
7. Do I know I need to keep a written record, including the vaccine manufacturer’s name and lot number, for all vaccinations?
8. Do I know I have the right to make an informed choice?

If you answered yes to questions 1, 2, and 3, or no to questions 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 and do not understand the significance of your answer, you may want to explore information on NVIC's website to better understand the importance of your answer. These questions are designed to educate consumers about the importance of making fully informed vaccine decisions. Click here to learn more about the role of informed consent in vaccination.

https://www.nvic.org/Ask-Eight-Questions.aspx

Virtually all trusted healthcare professionals will be in favor of vaccination because that’s what they’ve been taught in (pharmaceutical industry funded/Flexner approved) medical school. Even if they don’t believe in the efficacy of vaccines they most likely won’t tell you for fear of losing their livelihood.

American Medical Association Announces New Mandatory Vaccine Policy
https://www.newsweek.com/american-medic ... nes-341413

Barbara knows all this. Those eight questions provide a veneer of rigor - the illusion of choice. This is Barbara and her ilk’s idea of informed consent:
What is VaxCalc?™

Informed Vaccination Decision-making. VaxCalc™ is a research tool that puts the power of information into your hands to help YOU make the best vaccination decisions for yourself and your children.

VaxCalc™ computes ingredient exposures for multiple vaccinations to be received at a single office visit, covering 76 ingredients contained in the vaccines recommended by the CDC in it's vaccination schedule.

How VaxCalc™ Helps

Do your research and discover the risks. VaxCalc™ provides a detailed Ingredient Report that reveals the total ingredient amounts in the vaccines recommended by your doctor, along with more articles and studies as a place to start in your research than you'll find anywhere else.

Reduce toxins by comparing vaccine brands. VaxCalc™ provides a detailed Vaccine Brand Comparison Report that reveals the difference in total ingredient amounts between brands. This gives you the knowledge you need to request specific brands from your doctor. For example, by comparing DTaP brands, you can easily reduce by almost half the amount of aluminum your child would otherwise receive. Or make sure that your flu shot doesn't contain thimerosal (mercury).

Freedom Plan - $8 a month

Professional Plan - $50 a month

Day Pass - $12

https://vaxcalc.org/

You’re free to choose…which vaccines are best for you and your loved ones.

The concept of informed consent stems from the fundamental ethical principle of the right of self determination. This principle recognizes that patients are autonomous, independent agents with the right to make decisions regarding their well-being without coercion from others.

depts.washington.edu/asaccp/dev/sites/d ... _20_21.pdf
ICfreely

File this under: When the $chitt hits the fan

Facebook Considers Removing Anti-Vaccine Information from Site

Rep. Adam Schiff wrote a letter to the company expressing his concern over the misinformation spread on Facebook.

By Alexa Lardieri, Staff Writer Feb. 15, 2019, at 3:29 p.m.

Facebook on Friday said it will explore removing content from its site that promotes conspiracies about vaccines.

The social media giant told Bloomberg that it will look into removing false and misleading information on vaccines from software systems that recommend related content on the site.

Content spreading false information or discouraging people from getting their children vaccinated has gone viral [ :rolleyes: h the irony] on Facebook, especially within groups created on the platform. The misinformation campaign has become severe enough for one lawmaker to write to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, urging him to take action.

Rep. Adam Schiff, a Democrat from California, wrote a letter Thursday "out of my concern that Facebook and Instagram are surfacing and recommending messages that discourage parents from vaccinating their children."

Facebook acquired Instagram in 2012 for $1 billion.

Schiff said the information is a "direct threat to public health" and that it undoes "progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases." He said that "the dissemination of unfounded and debunked theories about the dangers of vaccination pose a great risk [to shysters like us]."

In response, Facebook said it is "exploring additional measures to best combat the problem," which may include "reducing or removing this type of content from recommendations, including Groups You Should Join, and demoting it in search results, while also ensuring that higher quality and more authoritative information is available."

The announcement comes amid a nationwide measles outbreak
that has led to a state of emergency in Washington. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 101 cases of measles have been reported in at least 10 states so far this year compared to 372 cases all of last year. Measles is a highly contagious viral disease that is preventable with a vaccine.

Schiff wrote that the World Health Organization listed the reluctance and refusal to get vaccines as a top global health threat in 2019. He requested that Facebook provide more information on the way it provides accurate information to users and encouraged the company to "consider additional steps … to address this growing problem," citing YouTube's recent decision to stop recommending conspiracy or inaccurate videos as an example.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... -from-site
CluedIn

Re: Latest attacks on free speech

Unread post by CluedIn »

Anything they want to do is now deemed a "national emergency" and the hell with us! I am sick to death of the vaccination injury/genocide in this country. My 1 year old granddaughter got the tip of her finger severed in a door by her brother last week, and not only did I (not mom or baby) have to go thru a damn metal detector at the E.R. in a suburban hospital, the first questions from the medical personnel was "Is she up on all of her shots?" My daughter-in-law is one tough 24 year old and has no problem talking down to these idiots pushing this poison. What really irritates me, is that Tetanus is the one vaccine that I believe is valid (somebody tell me otherwise - I have an open mind) and they did recommend that since the tip was severed (but not by metal) that anything could get in it and go in her bloodstream (scare tactic or truth - who knows). Unfortunately, they now combine tetanus with 2 other vaccines (that is by design) but mom and dad did not want to take the risk so they got it.

One time my older grandson had to be transported to another hospital and the indoctrinated nurse told the ambulance driver that he wasn't vaccinated - Oh, the horror - you will probably die!!! - luckily the driver was also an anti-vaxxer. Need to make some Proud to be an Anti-Vaxxer bumper stickers!

My youngest granddaughter was born with an airway disorder and it just boggles the mind to see all of these newly born children suffering from all of these "new" diseases/disorders. They are expanding hospitals in my area by millions of square feet - yeah, that's what I call progress! :puke:
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Latest attacks on free speech

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear CluedIn,

I’m with you here. One has to exercise exceptional fortitude in the face of such overwhelming and pervasive (institutional) heavy-handed tactics.

Thanks for mentioning how the snakes are combining other vaccines with the tetanus shot.

While we are at it, I too am interested about the question of whether the tetanus shot is actually helpful and/or necessary.

I wonder if ICfreely or another member would like to chime in on that?

If so, I will move the post (and maybe this one) to an appropriate topic.

Sincerely,
VonCrowne

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by VonCrowne »

CluedIn » February 18th, 2019, 9:00 am wrote:Anything they want to do is now deemed a "national emergency" and the hell with us! I am sick to death of the vaccination injury/genocide in this country. My 1 year old granddaughter got the tip of her finger severed in a door by her brother last week, and not only did I (not mom or baby) have to go thru a damn metal detector at the E.R. in a suburban hospital, the first questions from the medical personnel was "Is she up on all of her shots?" My daughter-in-law is one tough 24 year old and has no problem talking down to these idiots pushing this poison. What really irritates me, is that Tetanus is the one vaccine that I believe is valid (somebody tell me otherwise - I have an open mind) and they did recommend that since the tip was severed (but not by metal) that anything could get in it and go in her bloodstream (scare tactic or truth - who knows). Unfortunately, they now combine tetanus with 2 other vaccines (that is by design) but mom and dad did not want to take the risk so they got it.

One time my older grandson had to be transported to another hospital and the indoctrinated nurse told the ambulance driver that he wasn't vaccinated - Oh, the horror - you will probably die!!! - luckily the driver was also an anti-vaxxer. Need to make some Proud to be an Anti-Vaxxer bumper stickers!

My youngest granddaughter was born with an airway disorder and it just boggles the mind to see all of these newly born children suffering from all of these "new" diseases/disorders. They are expanding hospitals in my area by millions of square feet - yeah, that's what I call progress! :puke:
It seems implausible also to me, the amount of disorders for which people are afflicted these days. I had occasion to attend a community play (performed by children) at a church around the holidays and was taken aback at the appearance of most of these boys and girls - all of them being obviously unhealthy, sickly, even a bit twisted looking. I'm not around children much, so this was in startling contrast to what I was accustomed to seeing comparatively.

From a personal standpoint, having been born in the seventies, I was able to escape the vast majority of these vaccinations, and just out of pure laziness on the part of my parents, didn't receive most; This and the fact that I actively avoid doctors and hospitals has kept me in good health. Now, concerning tetanus, I had demo'ed a barn for rebuild in the last few years, and being in a hurry, became sloppy and stepped on a three inch nail that penetrated halfway through my foot. I immediately pulled it out, and, knowing what I know about doctors, continued working, and soaked my foot in water and epsom salt when I got home. Now, mind you, this was a barn that was part of an old, active dairy farm, so the organic matter was there that the tetanus bacterium would supposedly thrive in. Anyhow, I lived.

Also, to note, on a personal level, two out of five children in my immediate family, born in the last 15 years had extreme reactions to vaccines - both lost consciousness immediately after receiving the vaccine; One now has severe allergic reactions to nuts and other such things as you should not have reactions to; the other, obviously quite autistic. I would actually say they are the lucky ones, as this vaccine thing was just getting ramped-up in those days.

So, all that to say this, and this, of course in the hypothetical sense: :ph34r:
Hypothetically, if I were taking a child to the hospital that was not properly vaccinated, when asked if the child was up to date on such, I would stone cold look them in the face and say "Yes, thank god, those things are wonderful!!!" If I had a child, in this age, that was supposed to be vaccinated, while talking to the doctor, I would say "Yes, great idea, we should get that done!!!" -then I would change to a doctor not affiliated and tell the new doctor that the "child is up to date on all vaccinations, these things are such a life-saver!!!" ...and so on and so on. Hypothetically, of course.

I don't see that we have much choice these days; now, with the seemed federalization of medical care, doctors and staff are beholden to report on you, and, I think we can see where that is headed. Generally, deceit is distasteful to me, but we need to buy our kids enough time to at least have a chance to thrive- and, in so doing, if we don't push back on this thing soon, even raising a child to its full potential will be futile.

Anyhow, that's all. It's getting pretty bad out there.
Take care of you and yours, and Good Luck and safe travel to Simon.
ICfreely

VonCrowne on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:17 pm wrote:
From a personal standpoint, having been born in the seventies, I was able to escape the vast majority of these vaccinations, and just out of pure laziness on the part of my parents, didn't receive most; This and the fact that I actively avoid doctors and hospitals has kept me in good health. Now, concerning tetanus, I had demo'ed a barn for rebuild in the last few years, and being in a hurry, became sloppy and stepped on a three inch nail that penetrated halfway through my foot. I immediately pulled it out, and, knowing what I know about doctors, continued working, and soaked my foot in water and epsom salt when I got home. Now, mind you, this was a barn that was part of an old, active dairy farm, so the organic matter was there that the tetanus bacterium would supposedly thrive in. Anyhow, I lived.
Dear VonCrowne,

I too was born in the seventies and, like you, was fortunate to avoid most of the vaccines that were administered to children back then. The last vaccine (chicken pox) I was subjected to was in 1987 and I haven’t one since. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve stepped on rusty nails on construction sites and scraped my elbows/knees on filthy concrete/asphalt skateboarding. I’ve also had a few deep cuts that required stitches and have always refused tetanus shots. Somehow I managed to stay healthy.

Swelling at the puncture site is a positive sign that your body has quarantined the wound and is in the process of healing itself. Doctors will call it an “infection” and give you anti-inflammatory meds (to reduce the swelling) and antibiotics (to kill the “bad” bacteria).

I’ll never forget what my grandfather told me back in the old country when I sliced my finger with a Swiss Army knife while camping – piss on it. It’s always worked for me. It even worked for a jellyfish sting. If you Google it you’ll find boat loads of peer-reviewed scientific studies warning that it’s a myth, it’s dangerous, etc…

Either way, left to its own devices, the body is perfectly capable of healing itself.
Hypothetically, if I were taking a child to the hospital that was not properly vaccinated, when asked if the child was up to date on such, I would stone cold look them in the face and say "Yes, thank god, those things are wonderful!!!" If I had a child, in this age, that was supposed to be vaccinated, while talking to the doctor, I would say "Yes, great idea, we should get that done!!!" -then I would change to a doctor not affiliated and tell the new doctor that the "child is up to date on all vaccinations, these things are such a life-saver!!!" ...and so on and so on. Hypothetically, of course.
Of all the doctors I’ve known (and I’ve known quite a few) and spoken with, none of them get vaccinated. Not a single one. A few have candidly told me that they feel horrible about vaccinating their patients. That if they don’t, they run the risk of losing their license. If you’re armed with the knowledge and speak to them (non-confrontationally) in their own language, you’d be surprised how receptive they can be. You may even be able to convince them to “vaccinate” your kids on paper only. Desperate times call for desperate measures. If Nazi victims were able to use forged documents to avoid genocide, then so can you.

For adults, I’d recommend the “allergy” approach. I always state that I’m severely allergic to vaccines on all medical questionnaires.

CluedIn » February 18th, 2019, 9:00 am wrote:
What really irritates me, is that Tetanus is the one vaccine that I believe is valid (somebody tell me otherwise - I have an open mind) and they did recommend that since the tip was severed (but not by metal) that anything could get in it and go in her bloodstream (scare tactic or truth - who knows).

Dear Cluedin,

At the risk of committing the worst imaginable sin (Thou shalt not give medical advice without AMA licensure), I’ll repeat:

The only good vaccine is the one you avoid!

Tetanospasmin
Tetanus toxin is an extremely potent neurotoxin produced by the vegetative cell of Clostridium tetani[1] in anaerobic conditions, causing tetanus. It has no known function for clostridia in the soil environment where they are normally encountered. It is also called spasmogenic toxin, or TeNT. The LD50 of this toxin has been measured to be approximately 2.5-3 ng/kg,[2][3] making it second only to botulinum toxin (LD50 2 ng/kg)[4] as the deadliest toxin in the world. However, these tests are conducted solely on mice, which may react to the toxin differently from humans and other animals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetanospasmin

Again, humans are not rats!

The deadliest toxin in the world, botulinum toxin, is not only a rat poison but it’s also a popular “anti-aging cosmetic” for humans. Go figure.

The Creator of Botox Never Cared about Wrinkles
He invented it to treat strabismus; it's now used for everything from migraines and chewing problems to drooling, hair loss and urinary incontinence
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/gu ... -wrinkles/

Make of that what you will.

Moving on, what’s in a tetanus shot?

CDC 24/7 Saving Lives, Protecting People

About Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis Vaccines

One of the Recommended Vaccines

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licensed 11 vaccines for use in the United States to help protect against diphtheria and tetanus. Eight of these vaccines also help protect against pertussis. Some of the vaccines include protection against other diseases as well, including poliomyeltis, Haemophilus influenzae type b disease, and hepatitis B. Learn about the composition, types, immunogenicity, and efficacy of these vaccines, as well as view package inserts, below.

Diphtheria and Tetanus (DT and Td) Only Vaccines

There is one generic pediatric DT vaccine used in the United States.

Each 0.5-milliliter (mL) dose of DT (Sanofi Pasteur) contains 6.7 limit of flocculation (Lf) of diphtheria toxoid, 5 Lf of tetanus toxoid, and not more than 0.17 milligram (mg) of aluminum. The residual formaldehyde content, by assay, is less than 0.02%. The vaccine contains a trace amount of thimerosal (not as a preservative) from the manufacturing process [≤0.3 micrograms (μg) mercury/dose].
There are two Td vaccines used in the United States: Tenivac® and a generic.

Each 0.5-mL dose of Td (MassBiologics) contains the following active ingredients: 2 Lf of tetanus toxoid and 2 Lf of diphtheria toxoid. Each 0.5-mL dose also contains aluminum adjuvant (not more than 0.53 mg aluminum by assay), < 100 µg (0.02%) of residual formaldehyde, and a trace amount of thimerosal (< 0.3 µg mercury/dose) (not as a preservative) from the manufacturing process.

Each 0.5-mL dose of Tenivac® (Sanofi Pasteur) contains the following active ingredients: 5 Lf of tetanus toxoid and 2 Lf of diphtheria toxoid. Other ingredients per 0.5-mL dose include 1.5 mg of aluminum phosphate (0.33 mg of aluminum) as the adjuvant and ≤5.0 µg of residual formaldehyde.

Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) Vaccines

There are six pediatric DTaP vaccines used in the United States: Daptacel®, Infanrix®, Kinrix®, Pediarix®, Pentacel®, and Quadracel®.
Each 0.5-mL dose of Daptacel® (Sanofi Pasteur) contains 15 Lf diphtheria toxoid, 5 Lf tetanus toxoid, and acellular pertussis antigens [10 µg detoxified pertussis toxin (PT), 5 µg filamentous hemagglutinin (FHA), 3 µg pertactin, and 5 µg fimbriae types 2 and 3 (FIM)]. Other ingredients per 0.5-mL dose include 1.5 mg aluminum phosphate (0.33 mg of aluminum) as the adjuvant, ≤5 µg residual formaldehyde, <50 nanogram (ng) residual glutaraldehyde and 3.3 mg [0.6% volume per volume (v/v)] 2-phenoxyethanol (not as a preservative).

Each 0.5-mL dose of Infanrix® (GlaxoSmithKline) contains 25 Lf of diphtheria toxoid, 10 Lf of tetanus toxoid, 25 µg of inactivated PT, 25 µg of FHA, and 8 µg of pertactin (69 kiloDalton outer membrane protein). Each 0.5-mL dose contains aluminum hydroxide as adjuvant (not more than 0.625 mg aluminum by assay) and 4.5 mg of sodium chloride. Each dose also contains ≤100 µg of residual formaldehyde and ≤100 µg of polysorbate 80 (Tween 80).

Each 0.5-mL dose of Kinrix® (GlaxoSmithKline) includes the same diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis components listed in Infanrix® above, and includes 40 D-antigen Units (DU) of Type 1 poliovirus (Mahoney), 8 DU of Type 2 poliovirus (MEF-1), and 32 DU of Type 3 poliovirus (Saukett). Each 0.5-mL dose contains aluminum hydroxide as adjuvant (not more than 0.6 mg aluminum by assay) and 4.5 mg of sodium chloride. Each dose also contains ≤100 µg of residual formaldehyde and ≤100 µg of polysorbate 80 (Tween 80). The manufacturing process of the poliovirus vaccine uses neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B. Those ingredients may be present in the final vaccine at ≤0.05 ng neomycin and ≤0.01 ng polymyxin B per dose.

Each 0.5-mL dose of Pediarix® (GlaxoSmithKline) includes the same diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis components listed in Infanrix® above, the poliovirus components listed in Kinrix® above, and 10 µg of hepatitis B virus surface antigen (HBsAg). Each 0.5-mL dose contains aluminum salts as adjuvant (not more than 0.85 mg aluminum by assay) and 4.5 mg of sodium chloride. Each dose also contains ≤100 µg of residual formaldehyde and ≤100 µg of polysorbate 80 (Tween 80). The manufacturing process of the poliovirus vaccine uses neomycin sulfate and polymyxin B. Those ingredients may be present in the final vaccine at ≤0.05 ng neomycin and ≤0.01 ng polymyxin B per dose. The procedures used to manufacture the HBsAg antigen result in a product that contains ≤5% yeast protein.

Each 0.5-mL dose of Pentacel® (Sanofi Pasteur) contains 15 Lf diphtheria toxoid, 5 Lf tetanus toxoid, acellular pertussis antigens (20 µg detoxified PT, 20 µg FHA, 3 µg pertactin, 5 µg FIM), inactivated polioviruses [40 DU Type 1 (Mahoney), 8 DU Type 2 (MEF-1), 32 DU Type 3 (Saukett)], and 10 µg polyribosyl-ribitol-phosphate (PRP) of H. influenzae type b covalently bound to 24 µg of tetanus toxoid (PRP-T). Other ingredients per 0.5-mL dose include 1.5 mg aluminum phosphate (0.33 mg aluminum) as the adjuvant, polysorbate 80 (approximately 10 parts per million by calculation), 42.5 mg sucrose, ≤5 µg residual formaldehyde, <50 ng residual glutaraldehyde, ≤50 ng residual bovine serum albumin, 3.3 mg (0.6% v/v) 2-phenoxyethanol (not as a preservative), <4 picogram (pg) of neomycin, and <4 pg polymyxin B sulfate.

Each 0.5-mL dose of Quadracel® (Sanofi Pasteur) contains 15 Lf diphtheria toxoid, 5 Lf tetanus toxoid, acellular pertussis antigens (20 µg detoxified PT, 20 µg FHA, 3 µg pertactin, 5 µg FIM), and inactivated polioviruses [40 DU Type 1 (Mahoney), 8 DU Type 2 (MEF-1), 32 DU Type 3 (Saukett)]. Other ingredients per 0.5-mL dose include 1.5 mg aluminum phosphate (0.33 mg aluminum) as the adjuvant, polysorbate 80 (approximately 10 parts per million by calculation), ≤5 µg residual formaldehyde, <50 ng residual glutaraldehyde, ≤50 ng residual bovine serum albumin, 3.3 mg (0.6% v/v) 2-phenoxyethanol (not as a preservative), <4 pg of neomycin, and <4 pg polymyxin B sulfate. Quadracel® does not contain a preservative.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/dtap-t ... ccine.html

If I were you, CluedIn, I’d be more concerned about any of the above poisons going in your granddaughter’s bloodstream.

Transmission

Tetanus is not passed from person to person; it is unusual among vaccine-preventable diseases in this regard. Instead, tetanus is transmitted via the entry of Clostridium tetani bacteria into injured skin and underlying tissues. Surprisingly, tetanus infection is more likely from a minor wound than a major one -_- , but this is because severe wounds are more likely to be properly treated and cleaned. The incubation period is between three and 21 days.

C. tetani is widespread in spore form in soil, as well as in the intestines and feces of animals (including cats, dogs, rats, guinea pigs, chickens, horses, sheep, and cattle). It also found on skin and has been found in contaminated heroin. Although C. tetani is heat-sensitive and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen in early stages of growth, C. tetani spores, which develop as the bacteria mature, are extremely hardy. They can survive temperatures of nearly 250°F for 10-15 minutes, and are resistant to antiseptics.

Treatment and Care

For patients suffering from spasms, supportive treatment is provided, and procedures are performed to maintain an open airway. Treatment of the underlying illness generally involves tetanus immune globulin (TIG) to remove tetanus toxin that has not yet bound to nerve endings.
It should be noted that surviving a tetanus infection does not result in future immunity to the disease. Tetanus immunization is recommended for survivors after full recovery.

U.S. Vaccination Recommendations

The U.S. childhood immunization schedule recommends five doses of DTaP to provide protection against tetanus, as well as diphtheria and pertussis, with the first dose given at two months of age..

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index ... es/tetanus
It’s always bacteria, fungi and “viruses” that cause these illnesses. It’s never the neurotoxins in pesticides, herbicides, and vaccines. I don’t know what to tell you, dear CluedIn. I’d avoid the shot like the plague. If she did get the shot, then it’s not the end of the world. The body is always detoxifying itself. I’d avoid the vaccine going forward.

SacredCowSlayer on February 17th, 2019, 3:21 pm wrote:
Any thoughts from our members and Admins about what it might take to get cluesforum.info to start showing up when people search these topics?
Dear SCS,

How about providing links to the relevant CF threads in the comment section of articles & YouTube vids?

P.S.
Bon voyage, dear Simon.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

ICfreely » February 18th, 2019, 4:17 pm wrote:
. . .

Swelling at the puncture site is a positive sign that your body has quarantined the wound and is in the process of healing itself. Doctors will call it an “infection” and give you anti-inflammatory meds (to reduce the swelling) and antibiotics (to kill the “bad” bacteria).

I’ll never forget what my grandfather told me back in the old country when I sliced my finger with a Swiss Army knife while camping – piss on it. It’s always worked for me. It even worked for a jellyfish sting. If you Google it you’ll find boat loads of peer-reviewed scientific studies warning that it’s a myth, it’s dangerous, etc…

Either way, left to its own devices, the body is perfectly capable of healing itself.

. . .

For adults, I’d recommend the “allergy” approach. I always state that I’m severely allergic to vaccines on all medical questionnaires.

. . .

Dear Cluedin,

At the risk of committing the worst imaginable sin (Thou shalt not give medical advice without AMA licensure) [Admin Interjection (SCS): Dear AMA, SCREW YOU! That’s my OFFICIAL position. Please . . . I double-dare you . . . TRY and do something about it.], I’ll repeat:

The only good vaccine is the one you avoid! [Size enlarged by SCS for emphasis.]

. . .
SacredCowSlayer on February 17th, 2019, 3:21 pm wrote:
Any thoughts from our members and Admins about what it might take to get cluesforum.info to start showing up when people search these topics?
Dear SCS,

How about providing links to the relevant CF threads in the comment section of articles & YouTube vids?

P.S.
Bon voyage, dear Simon.
I have done this a number of times on YT, and more often than not, my comments are deleted- especially when I post a link to Cluesforum.

But, I’m thinking something bigger. Like SEO, which may or may not work, given the players we are up against.

That’s why I’m opening up the floor for ideas.

And I’m (of course) NOT suggesting in any way that whatever we may try (Internet related) should somehow be a substitute for how we each go about trying to disseminate information in our communities.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sincerely,
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

What is the tetanus shot supposed to prevent? LOCKJAW

How many people have you known that got lockjaw? I’ve queried most of the people I know and none have experienced lockjaw, even for those who willfully neglect their wounds. Sepsis is most likely. I have known several people to get sepsis where there is an obvious red streak climbing up the arm or leg from the site of the injury.

Lockjaw is a scare tactic to force time managed vaccines in adults. Lockjaw is the name given to a general condition in which ALL body muscles are spasming due to an out of control infection which takes quite a while to get to that state of neglect. Might as well be getting leprosy vaccinations.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Vaccinations: The Legal, Social, and Medical Implications

Dear Cluesforum,

I have created this topic as a specific place on the forum for basically all things “vaccine related.”

In the days and weeks ahead, I anticipate (perhaps) moving relevant posts from other topics over to this one.

There is so much mass deception related to this particular topic, and I think it’s helpful to be able to link directly to it in one place.

If any members have suggestions or would like to PM or email a list of specific “vaccine related” posts to me (for moving to this topic), please feel free to do so.

Sincerely,
OpticalIllusion

Re: Vaccinations: The Legal, Social, and Medical Implication

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

The MSM and vaccines are the main two tools of a doomed future.. I just refer to these 25 points and move on.
I Have made cards as well with information about vaccines and even information towards this forum.
I am going to make some 911 specific ones and post cluesforum.info/septemberclues.org on them. Here is a picture of the cards I leave at every location I can imagine. I have left 5k so far in 2 years.

CONSIDER THESE 25 POINTS BEFORE VACCINATING

1.Childhood illnesses are beneficial and are essential to build the immune system.

2. Suppressing them in itself is the road to chronic disorders & disabilities.

3. Vaccines ingredients are extremely toxic and harmful.

4. The claim that vaccines eradicated disease is not backed by facts. The credit actually goes to better housing conditions, clean water, sanitation, hygiene and nutrition.

5. Vaccines have never been adequately tested for safety/efficacy.

6. Administration of more than one vaccine does not have the backing of any safety study.

7. The effects of the entire vaccination schedule on children has never been studied.

8. Statistical manipulation and intense lobbying is behind ‘vaccine success’.

9. Vaccine harm is constantly denied as coincidence.

10. There are 200 serious adverse effects including death noted in published mainstream scientific literature.

11. Vaccine induced autoimmune disorders and toxicity problems show up many years after administration.

12. Vaccine induced chronic disorders fuel the growth of the medical empire.

13. There is no safety net for victims in developing nations.

14. Vaccines are profitable; driven by corporate philanthropists supporting eugenics agendas.

15. In the USA $3.3 billion has so far been paid as compensation for vaccination damage. Thousands of cases are pending.

16. The global spread of Autism, other chronic disorders and various cancers etc among children is alarming.

17. While ‘experts’ deny the vaccine autism connection, Courts have so far compensated 87 cases of vaccine induced autism in the USA and Italy.

18. Almost ALL the CDC studies disproving the vaccine-autism link has been exposed for fraud and statistical manipulation

19. These studies have not been retracted but are cited as ‘proof’ that vaccines do not cause autism.

20. Doctors/ scientists investigating vaccines have been struck off roles and have also died under mysterious circumstances.

21. Vaccine harm is mostly life long, without any treatment protocol to address the harm.

22. The entire system earns handsomely from vaccines and therefore turns a blind eye to harm done.

23. Parents are coerced into vaccinating their children without proper informed consent which is a crime under the Nuremberg Code.

24. Parents reporting vaccination harm are ignored, threatened or laughed at.

25. Pediatricians get their vaccine commissions and also benefit from treating the adverse effects. They are committed to be silent on the issue. The industry also never educates them on the subject.

Want to know why doctors are so focused on vaccinating the hell out of your kids?

Doctors get a $400 bonus for each fully vaccinated child. 60 kids = $24,000 bonus.

Autism creates $2,000,000.00 - $5,000,000.00 in revenue for each child and family effected!

Plus they create a lifetime of sickness leading to premature death!

I also
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you dear OpticalIllusion for that information. Fantastic post!

It looks like you were about to say something else at the end. If so, please finish your thought on the matter.

I’d love to read it. :)
ICfreely

Lets keep in mind the historical implications as well. Take for instance the systematic genocide of Native Americans.

The official narrative goes something like this:

Originally published as "Earliest American Explorers: Adventure and Survival"
by John W. Kincheloe, III
Used with permission from Tar Heel Junior Historian 47: 1 (Fall 2007): 6-8, copyright North Carolina Museum of History.

As the English, French, and Spanish explorers came to North America, they brought tremendous changes to American Indian tribes. Europeans carried a hidden enemy to the Indians: new diseases. Native peoples of America had no immunity to the diseases that European explorers and colonists brought with them. Diseases such as smallpox, influenza, measles, and even chicken pox proved deadly to American Indians. Europeans were used to these diseases, but Indian people had no resistance to them. Sometimes the illnesses spread through direct contact with colonists. Other times, they were transmitted as Indians traded with one another. The result of this contact with European germs was horrible. Sometimes whole villages perished in a short time.

https://www.ncpedia.org/history/early/contact

Much has been written on European emigres giving Native Americans "infected" blankets in order to intentionally kill them off seeing as they "had no immunity to their diseases." That narrative may ring true if one believes in the efficacy of vaccines.

“Vaccine Diplomacy”: Historical Perspectives and Future Directions
Peter J. Hotez
Published online 2014 Jun 26.

Table 1
Historical milestones in vaccine diplomacy.

1800–1805 - Smallpox - Edward Jenner promotes vaccine use in Russia, Turkey, and Spain and with Native Americans in the Spanish colonies of Mexico, the Five Nations of Canada, and the United States.
1801 - Smallpox - The chaplain of Congress, Dr. Edward Gantt, vaccinates Native American diplomats visiting Washington, D.C.
1803 - Smallpox - The Lewis and Clark Expedition provides vaccine intended for Native Americans, but it is unclear if successful vaccinations were performed.
1803–1815 - Smallpox - During the Napoleonic Wars, Jenner calls for prisoner release and other diplomatic functions. In a letter to the National Institute of France, he writes that “the sciences are never at war.”
1851 - The First International Sanitary Conference is held in Europe.
1888 - In a speech on the inauguration of the Pasteur Institute, Louis Pasteur states, “Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity and is the torch which illuminates the world.”
1891–present - International network of Pasteur Institutes begins, initially in Saigon, for purposes of fundamental research and research on vaccines for rabies and other infectious diseases.
1892–1897 - Cholera and plague - After first testing the vaccines on himself, Dr. Waldemar Haffkine travels to India to inoculate tens of thousands of people with his prototype cholera and plague vaccines.
1902 - Formation of the International Sanitary Bureau (present-day Pan American Health Organization)
1946–48 - Formation of the World Health Organization
1956–1959 - Polio - Dr. Albert Sabin travels to the USSR and collaborates with Dr. Mikhail Chumakov, ultimately testing an oral vaccine on 10 million children and then on 100 million people under the age of 20.
1962–1966 - Smallpox - The USSR provides 450 million doses of vaccine for an eradication campaign, while the US provides financial support.
1968 - Formation of the Fogarty International Center of the NIH
Mid-1970s - Formation of PATH
1980s and 1990s Polio and other vaccines - “Days of tranquility” for immunizations are held in more than a dozen war-torn countries.
1987 - Indo-US Vaccine Action Program (VAP) is administered under the auspices of NIAID, NIH.
1990–91 - Children's Vaccine Initiative (CVI)
1993 - Formation of the Sabin Vaccine Institute, Formation of the Infectious Diseases Research Institute
1997 - Formation of the International Vaccine Institute
1997 - Formation of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
2000 - GAVI Alliance is established, ultimately providing vaccines for North Korea.
2001 - “Vaccine diplomacy” enters the literature.
2007 - Formation of program in Sustainable Immunization Financing at Sabin Vaccine Institute
2007 - Influenza - Under the auspices of the WHO, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Thailand, and Vietnam receive US and Japanese grants for influenza vaccine manufacturing capacity and technology transfer.
2008 - Yellow Fever - Outbreak of urban yellow fever—the neighboring countries of Paraguay mobilize to ensure access to yellow fever vaccine.
2009 - H1N1 Influenza A - Intergovernmental Meeting (IGM) on Pandemic Influenza Preparedness Framework for the Sharing of Influenza Viruses and Access to Vaccines and Other Benefits
2010 - Cholera - Call for international cholera vaccine stockpile as a humanitarian and diplomatic resource
2011 - Decade of Vaccines Collaboration
2012 - The Global Vaccine Action Plan (GVAP)—endorsed by the 194 Member States of the World Health Assembly in May 2012
2013 - Leishmaniasis - and other neglected tropical diseases Joint statement on vaccine diplomacy between US and Iran
2013 - State Department forms new Office of Global Health Diplomacy.

The first vaccine discovered in modern times was in 1798 by Britain's Edward Jenner, who found that cowpox administered as an inoculum could prevent smallpox [31]; the term vaccine is derived from vacca, the Latin term for “cow”. Because smallpox produced such devastating and massive killer epidemics (especially among indigenous populations in the New World), the first vaccine almost immediately attained international acclaim in the first years of the 19th century [31], [32]. For example, from 1800 to 1805, Jenner corresponded widely and internationally and advised countries as diverse as Russia, Spain, and Turkey and Native American tribes and nations in Canada and Mexico on how to prepare and administer the smallpox vaccine [31], [32]. Among the earliest examples of vaccine diplomacy, in 1801 Dr. Edward Gantt, the chaplain of the US Congress, vaccinated Native American diplomats who were visiting Washington, D.C., and in 1803 the Lewis and Clark Expedition was provided smallpox vaccine intended for Native Americans living on the western frontier, although it is unclear if successful vaccinations were actually performed [32]. From 1803 to 1815 during the Napoleonic wars between England and France, Jenner himself was called on for diplomatic functions, including prisoner releases [31]. Jenner was honored in France and wrote in a letter to the National Institute of France that “the sciences are never at war,” while Napoleon was supposed to have once stated, “Jenner—we can't refuse that man anything” [19], [31].
...There were also practical considerations concerning potential bioterrorist threats and situations that required international diplomacy, such as when Indonesia balked at sharing its time-sensitive avian influenza data or when Nigeria and Pakistan halted polio and other immunization initiatives because of religious tensions :rolleyes: [7]–[11].
A World Health Assembly resolution was adopted that recognizes access to vaccines as a fundamental right to human health :angry: [48]. The diplomatic community was also called on to address critical issues of noncompliance for polio and other vaccines intended for vulnerable populations living in Islamic countries. In 2003, a boycott of polio vaccinations in three northern Nigerian states from fears that the vaccine was contaminated with antifertility drugs (in order to sterilize Muslim girls) necessitated diplomatic intervention from the Government of Malaysia and the OIC [49]. Similar interventions are now required in Pakistan, where the Taliban and other extremist groups have assassinated vaccinators and other aid workers [50]. Some assassinations may have been carried out in retaliation for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)'s alleged role in establishing a fake vaccination campaign in Abbottabad, Pakistan, as a ruse in order to confirm the identity of members of Osama bin Laden's family [51]. Such activities represent a significant setback to vaccine diplomacy.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4072536/

(viewtopic.php?f=28&t=953&start=30)

There's no doubt in my mind that "vaccine diplomacy" played a significant role in the genocide of Native Americans. It's a crime against humanity!

P.S.

SCS,

Would you please repost the following post from the “Engineering Disease” thread here in its entirety? I believe it’s important to separate the wheat from the chaff vis-à-vis Barbara Loe Fisher’s NVIC.org.
(viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2027&start=465#p2409084)

[Admin Note (SCS): Thank you dear ICfreely. I have moved it here as requested.]
ICfreely

Thanks, SCS. Much appreciated.

By my estimation, these pathetic shysters are obviously in full scramble mode.
Ken Jeong Answers More Medical Questions From Twitter | Tech Support | WIRED

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obig1XeOlw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obig1XeOlw
#12 ON TRENDING
WIRED
Published on Feb 18, 2019

Actor, comedian and physician Ken Jeong uses the power of Twitter to answer even more common medical questions. Will you get the flu from a flu shot? Can stress make you sick? What IS E. Coli?

Ken's comedy special, "You Complete Me, Ho" is streaming on NETFLIX now.
1:47

@charkeishaaa asks:
“can someone tell me wHy im SICK after getting a flu shot that’s supposed to PREVENt me from getting sick???!!??1?1”

Dr. Ken Jeong replies:
"…sometimes there is this myth that says, 'You can get – I got the flu from getting the flu shot.' That is not the case. If you’re already having a cold, OK, and if you get a flu shot you can get a little bit sick form the combination of having a cold and that flu shot. But you cannot get the flu [GULP] from a flu shot. You have a better chance of having a weaker…uh…flu symptomatology than somebody else who didn't get the flu shot. You should get the flu shot."

You should stick to making an ass of yourself in $chitty Hangover sequels, Dr. Jeong.

The answer to Char’s question is, “Because you’ve just been poisoned, my dear. You, most certainly, should NOT get the flu shot!”
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

The evidence I have seen presented by the pro-vaccine people is all pre-scientific era pseudo-logic. The arguments can easily fool 99.9% of people, but not enough to fool elite people in logic. For example, the big argument about how virus deaths centuries ago being way higher than now.

First off, we don't know what the death rate centuries ago was with any certainty, and we definitely have no clue on the causes of death. And secondly, even if people were dropping dead at hard to believe rates from these diseases, but now few people are dying from them, correlation is not causation. Correlation is one starting point for further inquiry.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

[Admin Note (SCS): Thank you Sharpstuff. I have moved your post (along with the generously provided attachments) back to this topic. Thanks again.]
Bacteria Inc.pdf
(269.96 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Exposing the Myth of the GERM THEORY.pdf
(255.47 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
The-Dream-Lie-of-Louis-Pasteur.pdf
(208.06 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Dear Clues members,

I am posting 3 .pdf files of books that I have had for some time. They are relevant to a number of issues and relate cross-platform to vaccination and other medical issues.

They are posted as reference material for members and guests.

The file names are self-explanatory.

Be well.

Sharpstuff