GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby simonshack on December 24th, 2017, 10:16 am

brianv wrote:Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!

Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on December 24th, 2017, 5:29 pm

simonshack » December 24th, 2017, 10:16 am wrote:
brianv wrote:Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!

Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!

You don't often make typos Simon, but goblings? :lol: :o
brianv

Postby hoi.polloi on December 24th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Sure! Duck is to duckling and goblin is to gobling! -_-

He's the next Tolkien! :o

Speaking of which, aren't there a number of fantasy and [fill-in-the-religion]-fiction writers out there working on getting CluesForum understandings into the public imagination? Does anyone reading this forum work for Hollywood and want to try their hand at using their connections as a platform for truth about how it all works, for once?

You don't have to answer if you're casually reading anonymously, but how about a Christmas present to the public and push for some real stories of Hollywood-military-space industry collusion? Would the public believe it if they saw it? Would actors be able to handle truth about themselves, or is it something they prefer to downplay because it smears the public image of what the illusions of celebrity stardom are? You know, "scandal" sells too! And what's more gossipy than the things big celebrities constantly try to push away from their consciousness, unbeknownst to the adoring public?
:P

Just putting that out there. If we actually notice such things, we might mention them in some other topic, as this one is about our own membership's efforts. But, worth asking for.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby simonshack on February 21st, 2018, 11:46 am

Today I'd like to salute the Korean people - and more specifically, all Korean September Clues viewers! All 999.929 of them ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPBqbnJsfI (posted at my friend David's YT channel)

As it is, the Korean version of SC is the first ever SC video to reach the 1 million-viewer mark (as it hopefully will do today).

Please know that the Korean version was yet another heroic effort by Hoi Polloi back in 2013/2014, as he stayed in Korea for several months and, with the (obviously crucial!) help of a Korean friend*, performed the beautiful translation / subtitling. 환상적인 직업!

*Dear Hoi, I'm afraid I can't remember his name. Let us know - and please transmit my warmest thanks to him once more !
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on February 21st, 2018, 6:33 pm

simonshack » February 21st, 2018, 11:46 am wrote:*

Today I'd like to salute the Korean people - and more specifically, all Korean September Clues viewers! All 999.929 of them ! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPBqbnJsfI (posted at my friend David's YT channel)

As it is, the Korean version of SC is the first ever SC video to reach the 1 million-viewer mark (as it hopefully will do today).

Please know that the Korean version was yet another heroic effort by Hoi Polloi back in 2013/2014, as he stayed in Korea for several months and, with the (obviously crucial!) help of a Korean friend*, performed the beautiful translation / subtitling. 환상적인 직업!

*Dear Hoi, I'm afraid I can't remember his name. Let us know - and please transmit my warmest thanks to him once more !

That's amazing news! Maybe now the Koreans will understand that - 너는 바보 취급을 받는다.
brianv

Postby brianv on February 22nd, 2018, 12:31 am

1,000,009 views :P

I'm going to watch my favourite Kung-Fu Movie tonight in celebration. He qi dao.(Hapkido 1972) Starring Ji Han Jae, Angela Mao and Sammo Huang, with several stunts/appearances by a youthful Xiaou Qi Chan (Jackie Chan) Whyahhhh!

brianv

Postby hoi.polloi on February 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am

1 million and 37! ^_^

삐빗, 문 쾅! 같은 사무실에서 공동으로 작업 했구나. 푸하하하하하하하하 그리고 중요한 장면에서 화면 흐린것도 아폴로 달착륙 동영상과 똑같네요. 미국 정권을 잡은 놈들... 애비나 자식이나 똑같은 놈들이네요. 우리나라에도 그런 부녀가 있죠.... 휴

This message is rated highly on the channel and refers to the Apollo moon landings being part and parcel of the same hoaxers that captured the U.S. regime. It is encouraging.

Other comments seem to think the amateur videos look "too pro" to be fake. LOL :lol:

Oh, well. I guess it's the same in every country. Some are willing to understand. Others not.

The author of the subtitles wished to remain anonymous, and I understand. Every time I come across him I thank him again for his stupendous work. B)
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby brianv on February 22nd, 2018, 1:49 pm

hoi.polloi » February 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am wrote:1 million and 37! ^_^

삐빗, 문 쾅! 같은 사무실에서 공동으로 작업 했구나. 푸하하하하하하하하 그리고 중요한 장면에서 화면 흐린것도 아폴로 달착륙 동영상과 똑같네요. 미국 정권을 잡은 놈들... 애비나 자식이나 똑같은 놈들이네요. 우리나라에도 그런 부녀가 있죠.... 휴

This message is rated highly on the channel and refers to the Apollo moon landings being part and parcel of the same hoaxers that captured the U.S. regime. It is encouraging.

Other comments seem to think the amateur videos look "too pro" to be fake. LOL :lol:

Oh, well. I guess it's the same in every country. Some are willing to understand. Others not.

The author of the subtitles wished to remain anonymous, and I understand. Every time I come across him I thank him again for his stupendous work. B)

I expect a few of those are Stockholm Syndrome or Uncle Tom Syndrome.
brianv

Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby Anyhoo on February 27th, 2018, 11:41 pm

I am a new member of this forum, and after reading through much of the forum, I would like to suggest adding another section called something like "Where Do we Go From Here?", which would contain threads that go beyond 9-11 and discuss the ramifications/implications of the 9-11 Hoax on American society and also discuss the true source of the 9-11 hoax. Simon Shack has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that 9-11 was a media hoax for anyone honest who pays attention to his message. Beyond using 9-11 as a tool or mechanism to wake other people up, I don't think it is useful for everyone to just keep talking about 9-11 and never to go the next logical step: Clearly identifying the perpetrators and making an attempt to unplug the Matrix. As an example of one subject that might be discussed in this section, has anyone considered this fact: That by willingly participating in a media fraud and basing its foreign policy on that media fraud, the U.S. Federal Government completely destroyed any legitimacy it may have had as an authentic, honest government? The ramifications of this are enormous on all levels. Are you also aware that the U.S. Federal Government that willingly participated in a media hoax is capable of being blackmailed by any foreign country, for example Russia, that has documented proof of the fraud via its intelligence assets? These are examples of very important topics that go beyond the 9-11 event to the very heart of the deception behind 9-11, fully discussing it and describing it as accurately as possible. We have an opportunity here, a great opportunity to expose the truth of 9-11 in such a way that it has never been exposed before. It is in our power, if we organize, to unplug the Matrix concerning 9-11 and let the whole world know that 9-11 is a lie. What will this exposure do to the United States of America as we know it today? It will destroy it. Are we ready to go that far or do we try to bring it down "gently"? I hope everyone appreciates me getting real, because after learning about this, all I want to do is expose the lie and bring the system down. Surely I am not the only one.
Anyhoo

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby antipodean on February 28th, 2018, 3:32 am

Some good points raised there. But you need to post here first.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Ever thought about the possibility of the Russians blackmailing the U.S. over the Moon Landing hoax.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=59
antipodean

Postby Kham on February 28th, 2018, 6:34 am

Anyhoo,

Have you considered that the media hoaxery surrounding 9/11 is just business as usual for corporations whose speciality is managing people and land, a.k.a. governments? And that lying to the people by inventing scenarios to control the population and manipulate property ownership is just a tool that all governments use?

In the very old tale ‘The Epic of Gilgamesh’ the character Utnapishtim needed help from the city dwellers to build his ark. He asked God how do I get them to help me when I have nothing to give them in return. God replied “Lie to them, tell them you will provide them with a great feast once the ark is built.” It works and the city people build the great ark, then all get washed away and die in the flood.

After reading the ‘Epic of Gilgamesh’ years ago I always felt as if it were an educational tale meant for rulers, not the common man, as it is a hero’s journey of a king, highlighting his successes and failures.

Why would any other government expose such a valuable tool such as lying when they themselves also use that tool? It seems more and more plausible the more I study media fakery that this is the case as the collusion surrounding 9/11 is massive and includes not only other governments but multinational corporations, wealthy families, etc.

The great beast that is the military media complex is too large and has many failsafes to protect itself from attackers. It’s only real power comes when we engage with it and give it our attention. Imho the best we can do is to disengage from it as best we can.

Where Do We Go From Here you ask? The thread titled ‘Getting the Word Out’ started by Hoi Polloi is where we go from here. Now that we can demonstrate lying is a tool used against us we can spread the word out in many different ways directing people to Clues Forum to educate them on HOW lying is used against us giving people a reason to disengage from the disingenuous military media complex.
Kham

Postby Anyhoo on February 28th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Kham » February 28th, 2018, 6:34 am wrote:Anyhoo,

Have you considered that the media hoaxery surrounding 9/11 is just business as usual for corporations whose speciality is managing people and land, a.k.a. governments? And that lying to the people by inventing scenarios to control the population and manipulate property ownership is just a tool that all governments use?

In the very old tale ‘The Epic of Gilgamesh’ the character Utnapishtim needed help from the city dwellers to build his ark. He asked God how do I get them to help me when I have nothing to give them in return. God replied “Lie to them, tell them you will provide them with a great feast once the ark is built.” It works and the city people build the great ark, then all get washed away and die in the flood.

After reading the ‘Epic of Gilgamesh’ years ago I always felt as if it were an educational tale meant for rulers, not the common man, as it is a hero’s journey of a king, highlighting his successes and failures.

Why would any other government expose such a valuable tool such as lying when they themselves also use that tool? It seems more and more plausible the more I study media fakery that this is the case as the collusion surrounding 9/11 is massive and includes not only other governments but multinational corporations, wealthy families, etc.

The great beast that is the military media complex is too large and has many failsafes to protect itself from attackers. It’s only real power comes when we engage with it and give it our attention. Imho the best we can do is to disengage from it as best we can.

Where Do We Go From Here you ask? The thread titled ‘Getting the Word Out’ started by Hoi Polloi is where we go from here. Now that we can demonstrate lying is a tool used against us we can spread the word out in many different ways directing people to Clues Forum to educate them on HOW lying is used against us giving people a reason to disengage from the disingenuous military media complex.

What exactly do you mean by disengagement? Are you saying that beyond trying to inform others of the truth, we should just ignore the lying Machine in our midst? I hope you not suggesting that. And How do we disengage? I am not understanding what you are saying, so please spell it out. If you mean don't watch the MSM, I already don't do that.
Anyhoo

Postby brianv on February 28th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Anyhoo » February 27th, 2018, 11:41 pm wrote:I am a new member of this forum, and after reading through much of the forum, I would like to suggest adding another section called something like "Where Do we Go From Here?", which would contain threads that go beyond 9-11 and discuss the ramifications/implications of the 9-11 Hoax on American society and also discuss the true source of the 9-11 hoax. Simon Shack has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that 9-11 was a media hoax for anyone honest who pays attention to his message. Beyond using 9-11 as a tool or mechanism to wake other people up, I don't think it is useful for everyone to just keep talking about 9-11 and never to go the next logical step: Clearly identifying the perpetrators and making an attempt to unplug the Matrix. As an example of one subject that might be discussed in this section, has anyone considered this fact: That by willingly participating in a media fraud and basing its foreign policy on that media fraud, the U.S. Federal Government completely destroyed any legitimacy it may have had as an authentic, honest government? The ramifications of this are enormous on all levels. Are you also aware that the U.S. Federal Government that willingly participated in a media hoax is capable of being blackmailed by any foreign country, for example Russia, that has documented proof of the fraud via its intelligence assets? These are examples of very important topics that go beyond the 9-11 event to the very heart of the deception behind 9-11, fully discussing it and describing it as accurately as possible. We have an opportunity here, a great opportunity to expose the truth of 9-11 in such a way that it has never been exposed before. It is in our power, if we organize, to unplug the Matrix concerning 9-11 and let the whole world know that 9-11 is a lie. What will this exposure do to the United States of America as we know it today? It will destroy it. Are we ready to go that far or do we try to bring it down "gently"? I hope everyone appreciates me getting real, because after learning about this, all I want to do is expose the lie and bring the system down. Surely I am not the only one.

If I might add, understanding "kill bill" or 9/11, requires a different mindset. You will have to discard shite like America's Traditional Enemies, [in my worst US TV reporter accent]. The Matrix, bullshit, The Fed Government, even "The United State of America" itself. Consider yourself thoroughly brain-washed! Have you noticed how many non-Americans it has taken to waken you clowns up!!

Take Russia, America's partners in the Cold War, Space Race and Nuclear Proliferation garbage. Then there's the Kursk, the Moscow Theatre Hoax, the Apartment Block bombings etc etc. Oh yes, they are right up there. Let's Blackmail the USA. Horseshit.

Whether it's a Criminal Bank or Criminal Corporation or simply a single Criminal in a shed somewhere, that's pulling the global strings, I don't know. But I'm sure it's there, and has been there for a very long time!

Since kill bill I have discarded every piece of history I may have learned, it's all a lie! And I'm proud to say, I have not switched on a TV set since!! So fuck you FOX/CNN/SKY/BBC/RTE :lol:

Tut tut! Where are my manners? Welcome to the forum by the way! You enjoyed your tenure at Let's Troll?
brianv

Postby Anyhoo on February 28th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Brianv, I am sure I read a line in your post that went something like this before you deleted it: It took a foreigner to wake you American idiots up. I am not offended by this statement. In fact, it is 100% accurate. The vast majority of people within the U.S. are too invested in the lie to ever describe 9-11 accurately, that is assuming they know it. The most accurate and eye opening studies of 9-11 I have read have been from people outside the U.S. Simon Shack is one example of such a person. Another person from Australia (I cannot think of his name at the moment) is another. But, are we idiots for having been deceived so completely by practically everyone, from the Government to the Main Stream Media to NIST to the 9-11 Truth Movement, etc. etc. etc. We are not idiots. We are simply deceived, and nobody can be blamed for being deceived when all you have heard for your entire life are lies. This American is no longer deceived and has been woken up from his slumber after many years. I am seeing all this for the first time, and what an amazing sight it is. We who are aware of this have grasped a truth that most Americans are unable to conceive of, because to understand this one practically has to abandon their entire world view and reject much of what they thought they knew. Few people are in a position in their lives to do that. Fortunately, I am.
Anyhoo

Postby brianv on February 28th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Anyhoo » February 28th, 2018, 6:13 pm wrote:Brianv, I am sure I read a line in your post that went something like this before you deleted it: It took a foreigner to wake you American idiots up. I am not offended by this statement. In fact, it is 100% accurate. The vast majority of people within the U.S. are too invested in the lie to ever describe 9-11 accurately, that is assuming they know it. The most accurate and eye opening studies of 9-11 I have read have been from people outside the U.S. Simon Shack is one example of such a person. Another person from Australia (I cannot think of his name at the moment) is another. But, are we idiots for having been deceived so completely by practically everyone, from the Government to the Main Stream Media to NIST to the 9-11 Truth Movement, etc. etc. etc. We are not idiots. We are simply deceived, and nobody can be blamed for being deceived when all you have heard for your entire life are lies. This American is no longer deceived and has been woken up from his slumber after many years. I am seeing all this for the first time, and what an amazing sight it is. We who are aware of this have grasped a truth that most Americans are unable to conceive of, because to understand this one practically has to abandon their entire world view and reject much of what they thought they knew. Few people are in a position in their lives to do that. Fortunately, I am.

You read a comment I made before I deleted it? Where exactly was that? Who was I talking about? Me?

It bloody did too, but I certainly do not take the credit for wakening anyone up, well maybe that one bloke in the pub...

I may have contributed to a few sleepless nights. http://letsrollforums.com//ssa-and-publ ... t=ssa+ssdi <_<
brianv

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM