THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread postby fbenario on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Nice. The 'explosion' produced a smoke/flame combo shaped like a cross.
Flames that produce no smoke? Not surprisingly, it's already being described as a terrorist operation. Yea, against common-sense and gullibility, maybe.
Egypt gas pipeline explodes
Sabotage suspected, region's governor says

An explosion ripped through a gas terminal in Egypt's northern Sinai Peninsula on Saturday, setting off a fire that could be seen dozens of kilometres away, officials and witnesses said.
The blaze was visible from rooftops of homes next to the Gaza-Egypt border, about 70 kilometres away. A steady pillar of flames rose high into the air, but there was no smoke, and the fire died down by mid-morning, residents said.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/02/0 ... osion.html

Here's the usual crappy video, taken from too far away, with the atmosphere all murky and dark - even though there was apparently no smoke to darken the sky. What a joke.

As usual, there aren't actually that many images available.
fbenario

Unread postby warriorhun on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Dear Admins,

I was posting under another nickname in the old forum, which I stopped when the computer I used back then detected virus attack. I just assumed the connection back then, it was just a feeling.
(I could not find my old nickname in the old forum archieves, because topics I commented on are missing from it, sorry.)
And not long ago, since I started posting again, the computer I use now again detected virus attack about a week ago-the owner whose machine I use was not happy.
Do you think I just imagine the connection-maybe I was just downloading one too much girls with ponies video from adult sites-or is it possible that septemberclues forum is targeted with virus attack from outside, so our search for truth would be more un-confortable?
As the viruskiller program dealt with it easily, so nobody should worry, it is not that serious I think-sorry I have no clue of the technical IT details-and it will not stop me from commenting, but I thought it important that you are aware of the possibility.
warriorhun

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:14 pm

warriorhun wrote:Dear Admins, (...) is it possible that septemberclues forum is targeted with virus attack from outside, so our search for truth would be more un-confortable?

At the moment we have no reason to believe we are under attack, let alone viri attack. Visits are steadily rising, and everything is fine on the clues forum :) We only need more researchers, more debate, more comment, more involvement. If anyone has ideas on how to accomplish it, let's discuss that.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby spiney on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:16 am

nonhocapito wrote:
warriorhun wrote:Dear Admins, (...) is it possible that septemberclues forum is targeted with virus attack from outside, so our search for truth would be more un-confortable?

At the moment we have no reason to believe we are under attack, let alone viri attack. Visits are steadily rising, and everything is fine on the clues forum :) We only need more researchers, more debate, more comment, more involvement. If anyone has ideas on how to accomplish it, let's discuss that.

Now defunct but inspiration for what I am about to share with you can be seen
here http://911videomashupstop50.blogspot.com/ - we are coding something slightly cleaner.
A small dedicated team, including myself are compiling (from a shortened list of 638) the top 100 most influential 9/11videomashups, (a genre that us 'no-planers' invented )- we have considerable familiarity, with the consequences of editing 9/11 WTC videos ie - we no can longer see a discernible plane in any material (other than material with planes) - something we often refer back to - is how nothing larger than a dinner plate remains when crash testing modern aircraft - usually into just several feet of steel-reinforced concrete, let alone an immense structure of WTC proportions. I digress, to suggest or recommend any video anonymously, there are some tags (wq5rs ni1co, * others) which will allow intelligent search aggregation decisions based on the relevance of authoritive choice (a virtual intelligence decision engine) - tags can be used in youtube video descriptions, tags & comments. There is healthy competition, & lots of both extreme & sublime choice - we will be using clips of 60 seconds or less, or more (depends)& propose to distribute a torrentized ISO image (700mb & 4+gig DVD) for anyone to make free copies & share widely to commemorate & never forget. The only cost is time - I am committed to this project, users of this forum may choose to influence the outcome by a poll or direct suggestion - hint expect to see September Clues well above (screw) loose-change, (which is now ineligible)
idea..
maybe - you objectively highly motivated guys/gals could suggest your own most pertinent moments. Good ideas will be given preference over super-production or view counts.
The feel will be as light as it is possible for the commemoration of an unsolved mass-murder to be, INFORMATIVE ENTERTAINING & HIGHLY VIRAL with a backbone of underlying revelation. The 10 years after top 100 videos will be representative of who we are - & how common folk find expression through internet art as well as mass-brainwashing. anyone interested in this can participate here http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&&note_id=201565346525412&id=123459367722242 or http://www.facebook.com/TVFakery?v=wall

perhaps a poll for favourite clips from September Clues forum users ???
IF YA WANT IDEAS/NAMES -http://goo.gl/W3wKX...
I apologize in advance to anyone who finds it distasteful to mix entertainment with 9/11, IT IS THE WAY THINGS ARE! 9/11video mash-ups represent a new culture of open questioning (TV Fakery) - if you are not entertained you will not watch - people SUITABLY entertained are detached & you can put anything past them. So - I don't want to hear anything negative about this subject, because it is motivated with deep roots & sensitivity to the fundamental issue of justice for the innocents, the product of a decade post 9/11.
disdroid eg http://disdroid.co.uk/seo/911-video-mashups/will be our primary data gathering mechanism as it consistently outperforms google & youtube for distributing up-to-the-minute news across our networks - it is a free service & works very well, instantaneous
syndicated publication to over 10 000 sites & 100k subs/readers/users worldwide via XML/RSS/RDF newsletter etc
http://wq2rx.com/2011/02/911-video-mashups/
http://seofollow.net/blog/911-video-mashups/
we will probably register a new TLD suitable very soon to present our work free from any prejudice that may have been formed about WQ2RX!
you may upload directly to http://facebook.com/TVFakery
http://seofollow.net/blog/embed-911/ post any embeds here in the comments prefer iframes but flash will suffice
hoi
that was rather a generally negative response, mashups have & continue to evolve in style, the wheat separates from the chaff - WTF is a pop-video ??? these days it is a sinister crack-toting black guy with hollow-points in his .50 picking up schoolgirls...in his humvee

look at the state of things - what beauty are we still missing ??

you have been exposed to too many of ozfreds 'dodgy' stuff - & I must insist you recognize all forms of criticzm or art or whatever it is - & can I remind you of a few things u must have missed during the growth of sept clues which is no more a documentary than direct mental switchbox. The moment viewers go AHAH! it has been worth however many attempts that fail - if u feel that badly maybe u should start watching some of the best bits instead of the ....
Last edited by spiney on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spiney

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Dear Spiney,

I suggest you simply call 9/11 an unsolved crime rather than an unsolved mass murder.

The mass murder is going on abroad, while the banker pals seem to have made a different kind of 'killing' off the event.

Perhaps you could mix digital face manipulation with the vicsims and get people to think about it - without confusing them?

I am not sure if the 'mash ups' are all that effective at intellectually arguing our case for fakery, but they may emotionally resonate with people who already understand or suspect something isn't right with the footage. But good luck to you if it works for you.

We prefer careful, slow, reasoned argument rather than confusion and propaganda.

Thanks
hp
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby warriorhun on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Dear all,

I just wanted to share with you my credo.
Of course, it is up for discussion, if you find any mistake in my logic. ;)

1. We live in an information age.

2. In an information age, having information on real events and live happenings from trusted sources, is not just simply time-critical in decision making, but an outright decisive factor in winning warfare, in realising economic gains, in achieving political agenda.

3. If you had such information, would you share it with every peasant who has a TV subscription?

4. No, you won't.

5. Therefore the Media is not doing it either.

6. So, what is the media doing instead?

7. Projecting images of a non-existent "reality" only, altered and faked images, in order to provoke thought patterns in the viewers, provoke emotions and opinions in the viewers, and incite mass reactions.

8. That is why I stopped watching TV altogether two weeks ago B)
Last edited by warriorhun on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
warriorhun

Unread postby fbenario on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:12 am

warriorhun wrote:7. Projecting images of a non-existent "reality" only, altered and faked images, in order to provoke thought patterns in the viewers, and incite mass reactions.

As before, totally agree - although for me I stopped long before 2 weeks ago!
fbenario

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:19 pm

warriorhun wrote:Dear all,

I just wanted to share with you my credo.
Of course, it is up for discussion, if you find any mistake in my logic. ;)

1. We live in an information age.

2. In an information age, having information on real events and live happenings from trusted sources, is not just simply time-critical in decision making, but an outright decisive factor in winning warfare, in realising economic gains, in achieving political agenda.

3. If you had such information, would you share it with every peasant who has a TV subscription?

4. No, you won't.

5. Therefore the Media is not doing it either.

6. So, what is the media doing instead?

7. Projecting images of a non-existent "reality" only, altered and faked images, in order to provoke thought patterns in the viewers, and incite mass reactions.

That's a good point. Yeah, I guess you sort of pre-empted my conclusion from the Egypt thread. Basically, all TV and radio and newspaper and magazine and Internet news is worthless unless you can resist getting all aflutter about any of it. Because we simply don't know unless we are there and have personal stories about it.

You may have noticed that even 9/11 - which was specifically calculated to drive people mad - didn't really do anything to the peace movement that protested the world over against America invading Afghanistan, then especially Iraq. I stand by my opinion that the main purpose of TV lately is for the intellectual windbags like Kissinger to push and push and discover how much we 'can take' from their simulation devices, while slowly discovering that they are insane and they will be forced to ask themselves,

'Wait a minute. why exactly am I pushing such elaborate lies on people until I get them to kill each other? Is the only way to make me feel good about myself to push others down and hide in the shadows? Why don't other people have this problem? What's psychologically or emotionally wrong with me that I need to feel "control" over life and death of others just to get enough courage to go through a regular day? Why do I have to release ridiculously maudlin self-praise about how I'm an intellectual king or leader -- when I can't even figure out how to love my fellow man? Why do I find it so easy not to care ...?'

But I suppose these types of people will end up erasing themselves from our evolutionary path if they never get to the point where they answer these questions with compassion -- killing each other for power while we collaborators are left with little else but to shake our heads and move on.

An interesting thing to see in the coming years will be, when these people do realize they are naturally psychopathic, will they destroy the rest of humanity before they destroy themselves? Will they ever ask for help? Or will they go quietly, in the shadows they love, silenced forever by their desire to remain alone?
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby warriorhun on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Dear hoi.polloi,

To answer your question about what the future holds for the world and for the perps, and about the perps psychology, here is my private opinion (which does not represent the official view of septemberclues):

I believe we as people, all people, are tribal beings first.
So, in my opinion, we should see who owns the media. Then we should figure out if they are from our tribe, or not. If not, we can take an educated guess what their tribal agenda might be, which they follow, believing the end justifies the means, to make sure their tribe wins and all the other tribes loose.
This is my humble opinion.
warriorhun

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:55 am

warriorhun wrote:Dear hoi.polloi,

To answer your question about what the future holds for the world and for the perps, and about the perps psychology, here is my private opinion (which does not represent the official view of septemberclues):

I believe we as people, all people, are tribal beings first.
So, in my opinion, we should see who owns the media. Then we should figure out if they are from our tribe, or not. If not, we can take an educated guess what their tribal agenda might be, which they follow, believing the end justifies the means, to make sure their tribe wins and all the other tribes loose.
This is my humble opinion.

That's a pretty depressing view but I understand why you make such a statement. My sense is a little less simple because I come from many tribes. I am a mutt. And many people in the United States are also mutts. So it's not a question of 'who is my tribe' but the question -- How big is your family?

And presently, my family includes everyone I've met so far and gotten along with. There isn't a person I have met yet who has truly proven to be a deep enemy. That may change when the fit hits the shan but for the time being, there is still a way to get along with everyone.

Your tribe can 'win' without making others 'lose'.

When you set out to make others lose, you lose yourself.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 am

When you set out to make others lose, you lose yourself.

I like this. I'll pick up on this philosophical chat. I want to say my two cents.

I think we humans are good. We all strive for good and we all want what is good. Some of us are lead astray because of reasoning like: hey, adultery is wrong, but pleasure is good; war is bad, but killing my enemy is good; thieving is bad, but having money is good. Etc. Upstream, it is always a search for "good". Whoever talks about "evil forces" is more confused than we are. There is no such thing as pure evil.

If we compare humanity -and the part that humanity has in this universe- with "nature": animals, plants, rock etc, we find that all forces around us, in their beauty, are pitiless, cruel, oblivious: and that every species and entity is out there for itself and its kin against everyone else. This is true for everything under the sun BUT for humans.

We conceived civilization so that nature was left out of the door; we did it so that it was not going to be tribe against tribe, family against faimily, species agains species. We wanted this "illusion" of a different, unnatural world, and we fought so much for it that we made it real, or at least, possible.

For thousands of years we have lived on growing, connecting islands of "order" surrounded by the valueless chaos of "nature". Hell, we even welcomed animals and plants on them. This way we got to idleness, poetry, arts, music, leisure, philosophy, altruism, the idea of our mortality and of everyone else's, etc. These are the treasures of humanity, and the things that only we have in this world.

The way I see it, two things are the sign of the presence of humanity in the universe, more that any others: fireplaces and roads.
The firsts stand for the creation of protected worlds, measured for each of us, were the fight for survival could be suspended; the seconds for easier ways, measured for our pace and our desires, to connect all these fireplaces together.

Among us humans, or everywhere else, I think there is no "force of evil" per se: what is there is ignorance, confusion, fear, greed etc. All these things are "shortcomings" of humans due to bad education, bad experiences, bad conditions etc. Things that our age seems to have in great quantity, who knows, maybe because the complexity of our civilization has gotten out of hand. Or because all the disturbed powerful entities are aggregating in monstrous creations, such as the "corporations", the "mafias" that have a non-human, animal force in them.

But those who set out to accumulate wealth and power their whole life are not beings in a good shape: that's why they need to accumulate so much. Yet even them do not work for evil, but only to contain their fears: it is because they are so scared of the world that they need so much protection and power around them.

All this tirade to say that I too don't like to think in terms of tribes. That's a mindset that I think will always lead to discussions about which tribes are "for good" and which are "for evil" (and also, it would mean that I have belong to one tribe, and honestly I don't want to.)
Rather, I just want to worry about the forces that can or cannot continue to preserve what makes us humans: these civilized, odd, unnatural beings that we are, versus going back to more primitive accords ruled by fear and selfishness and deceit, or by some mistaken "darwinism".

This struggle for civil worlds, for fireplaces and roads, is an old story, of course... In a sense, it is the oldest story of them all, one where nobody is really alone and to which nobody is indifferent. We only have to try and see it more clearly.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby warriorhun on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 am

Dear hoi.polloi and nonhocapito,

Do not get me wrong guys, I found both of your views of the world pretty cool and very positive. And I do not want to convince anyone to view the world as I view. I just say what I think, you filter it through your brains, disregard what you think is false, keep what you think is true. That is all, I do not speak with the voice of God, my views are always up for discussion-I can just as well be spot on as totally off the mark.

Okay, so you do not see the world through tribal sunglasses. Fine with me. But you are not the perps either, are you?

Of course there is no pure good and pure evil, and this is true in what I perceive as our history and present as tribal war, of course. No good tribes, no bad tribes, just tribes. And people have conscienses, instincts, and a huge brain to think, to be moral, to build civilization and co-operate among tribes. Every tribe likes peace and getting on with life above the survival level. Every tribe prefers fireplaces and roads. But sitting down at the fireplace depends on the behaviour of the tribe who just arrived to us on the roads, their behaviour not just at their arrival, but their behaviour during sitting next to the fire with us.

The rest is game theory. Americans like the Roman Empire example, so think history. Roman Empire failed, when it became not a tribe, but what we say with modern word "multikultural" into which everybody could be a citizen without being from the original tribe. It was easy prey to enemies who were very strongly tribal-yeah, tribes literally.
So, think modern America. If everybody in America, every immigrant disregards his old tribal link, and decides that from now on we are all the members of a new greater tribe, the American tribe, it is what they call in game theory a win-win situation, good for everyone. However, if American immigrants of one single tribe say to themselves, okay, let us pretend that we became members of the American tribe so all others will think we are in their new tribe too, but fuck them, we still go on as our old tribe first and foremost, that is a win-lose situation in game theory when the winner takes all, the tribe of the media owners, the perps.
warriorhun

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 am

warriorhun wrote:Every tribe likes peace and getting on with life above the survival level. Every tribe prefers fireplaces and roads. But sitting down at the fireplace depends on the behaviour of the tribe who just arrived to us on the roads, their behaviour not just at their arrival, but their behaviour during sitting next to the fire with us... that is a win-lose situation in game theory when the winner takes all, the tribe of the media owners.

Metaphor for metaphor, I wouldn't call the media owners a "tribe"... it's true that tribes in the world today constantly change name, origin, mix of people, intention, location etc. People more and more like to think they are free not to belong to a tribe, and it might even be wrong but it means maybe tribes are not that important after all. To be part of a city or a nation doesn't mean you are in a tribe. To identify yourself with a political party or a football team maybe is. I don't know.

But media owners, corporations, masonic groups... I wouldn't call them tribes: they don't have a "village" where they belong, which is, a cultural identity. All they have is a bit of lingo, distinctive criminal methods, things like that. I'd say that these are mafias, criminal cartels.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby warriorhun on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 am

Dear nonhocapito,

Tribe with letter j plus their helpers from other tribes who help them for various reasons. But I use methaphor, as our society is conditioned such way that if you name the tribe with a letter j, your opinion is discredited automatically, no matter if true or false.
And the last thing I want is to discredit our forum in our society with my personal view.
warriorhun

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM