THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

More good news...

Scumbag Dumbkopf is rotting in hell. Good riddance.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/de ... min-norman

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yet again about the "illuminati" bullshit (and I really think we should have a dedicated thread where to dump all this crap, for future memory), this horrific/hilarious episode of "Conspiracy Theory" with Jesse Ventura I think perfectly exemplifies the nothingness that this whole angle is (sorry for posting this crap):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmnojUTSLVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEDRX7hRNQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLp-qVzA41Q

The elite group controlling the world, preparing for the end of times in the underground caves of the Oz-Arks, with Oliver's Stone son's "underground connections", with mysterious "Banks" popping up everywhere...

Not a single shred of meaningful, useful fact, not a tad of shame in presenting pure fantasies as evidence, the continuous waste of time in a roundabout storytelling that goes nowhere and, peppered on top, repeated like a mantra, "Illuminati", "Illuminati", "Illuminati".

Amazing how it is supposed to be intelligent behavior to completely focus our attention on an entity about which it is impossible to know anything, and about which there is no evidence whatsoever, and to which anything and the contrary can be attributed. As long as we completely ignore the real, visible entities of today's world, because of course those are "screens", not even to be mentioned: be them the corporate-military block for which Ventura worked all his life, or the zionist networks that permeate the financial and media trades...
No, let's talk about the "illuminati"...
lux

Unread post by lux »

“Wait a minute Sean. How do we even truly know the Illuminati really exists?”

“Because I've been contacted by them. “

[dramatic pause with dramatic music as Jesse is seen dramatically absorbing the dramatic drama about what he's just been dramatically told by Sean]

“So someone within the Illuminati called YOU?”

“We have contacts within it. All this is very real.”

:lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, at a certain point, I think all the double-triple-quadruple-quintuple-etc. blinds have to cease and we must go back to the fact that we know nothing about any real alleged Illuminati except for some fantastic myth-like stories of a miraculous lightning strike or a detailed written document of planned world takeover. Could they be true? Very well, but it doesn't help us name names, does it? Nobody goes around saying, "I am part of the Illuminati" like they do, "I joined the Council on Foreign Relations" (which is an open organization, by the way. Maybe we should get some forum members to join and tell us what's up there) or "I joined the Masons" or "I am a Shriner."

Fine, "the Illuminati" may exist somewhere, somehow, in some form. But I agree with nonhocapito that it is definitely a way to shift the blame away from the clearly employed to brainwash us: Jesse Ventura, Michael Moore, Alex Jones, producers of Alex Jones, etc. and the clear documentation of contractors benefiting from manufacturing and selling weapons (psychological and physical) or the military or old greedy men's clubs like Bilderbergers, etc.

Is there an Illuminati, Inc.? A shadow country called Illuminus where the Illuminati live? What? What is it supposed to be? We have so many real hunches to go on, yet "Illuminati" is forever dangled around like the word "elite" or "chosen" or things that really can be defined too many different ways. Is the Illuminati the same as the Vatican? Okay, then use the word Vatican for goodness sakes and let's ground ourselves in what is real. Is it not the Vatican but some sect within the Vatican? Then find out the name of the sect or something and give us that. Saying "Illuminati" is like saying "perps" or "hoaxers" on our site - we don't know who they are, it's just an insult or way of grouping an unknown thing. Keep it real. "Illuminati" is too vague until proven otherwise.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, at a certain point, I think all the double-triple-quadruple-quintuple-etc. blinds have to cease and we must go back to the fact that we know nothing about any real alleged Illuminati except for some fantastic myth-like stories of a miraculous lightning strike or a detailed written document of planned world takeover. Could they be true? Very well, but it doesn't help us name names, does it? Nobody goes around saying, "I am part of the Illuminati" like they do, "I joined the Council on Foreign Relations" (which is an open organization, by the way. Maybe we should get some forum members to join and tell us what's up there) or "I joined the Masons" or "I am a Shriner."

Fine, "the Illuminati" may exist somewhere, somehow, in some form. But I agree with nonhocapito that it is definitely a way to shift the blame away from the clearly employed to brainwash us: Jesse Ventura, Michael Moore, Alex Jones, producers of Alex Jones, etc. and the clear documentation of contractors benefiting from manufacturing and selling weapons (psychological and physical) or the military or old greedy men's clubs like Bilderbergers, etc.

Is there an Illuminati, Inc.? A shadow country called Illuminus where the Illuminati live? What? What is it supposed to be? We have so many real hunches to go on, yet "Illuminati" is forever dangled around like the word "elite" or "chosen" or things that really can be defined too many different ways. Is the Illuminati the same as the Vatican? Okay, then use the word Vatican for goodness sakes and let's ground ourselves in what is real. Is it not the Vatican but some sect within the Vatican? Then find out the name of the sect or something and give us that. Saying "Illuminati" is like saying "perps" or "hoaxers" on our site - we don't know who they are, it's just an insult or way of grouping an unknown thing. Keep it real. "Illuminati" is too vague until proven otherwise.
The reason why this is all vague is because the further up the pyramid you go, tracing the origins of all the apparently connected groups, the vaguer it in fact gets. This is why I don't waste my time on this stuff anymore. There is no way in hell you could possibly figure out who the eye is at the top of the pyramid, barring the one thing all these groups and the individuals concerned have in common, which is the practice of the occult. Its only when you start researching their religious/philosophical beliefs that you start to get anywhere with any of it. This was the purpose of William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series for example. It wasn't just to discuss individuals or groups, but the all pervasive beliefs within them.
hoi.polloi

That makes sense. There may be some kind of Religious/cultish "code" that can be followed which not only nets you a pattern of connections through the manner in which one speaks or hears things, but makes people open doors for you both unconsciously and consciously (if they are aware of the same "code"). It could be a series of blind spots in the human brain that they found, and when those blind spots are manipulated and used, it props up and creates a certain culture that can be simplified into that Religious code. It could be that following that code, which is basically a way of maintaining a deceptive lifestyle, can feel pretty guilt-free since nobody ever calls them on it or tells them they are being deceitful -- mainly because they simply don't get caught. It still seems like a sort of cultural biological observation to me, though: the predator and the prey, the deceiver and the deceived. The predator believes it is in the right simply because it goes unchallenged. They would still whimper if they were under the same thumb they put others under, but for some reason they don't see it that way or have turned off their empathy in certain areas. Perhaps turning off empathy is part of that "code" and programming. Perhaps that is largely what allows them to be hidden from the average, generally sympathetic person.

If these blind spots exist and the only people presently alive who can tell us about them are following the Religion or cult which exploits and hurts people through that same code, then I am not sure I want to learn any of that shit from them. Perhaps many of us are the same in that regard. Then the door is forever closed on us who don't take that particular (psycho) path and we never learn who these people are. Very well. Still, I am pretty sure they are human. And "Illuminati" or not, I am part of this very strange self-contradictory species, and I am bound to run into them on accident and not know they are Illuminati. If I did, I would probably treat them with respect and kindness without knowing their cruelties.

Perhaps it's also possible that these people are not entirely always engaged by their "code" and some of them want to get out but they don't know how. I sincerely wish we could be there for them when they emerge from a deceptive lifestyle and we could welcome them back to an engaged and egalitarian part of the human race. I am just not sure they want to come out from hiding, and in that case, there is nothing we can do but appeal to those who are more obvious and blatant and who use their public names to perpetrate their deceptions.
lux

Unread post by lux »

In my view "The Illuminati" (ha ha) is in reality a small group of elderly degenerates who look something like this ...

... and who have reached a pathetic state of infinite greed, depravity and corruption and possess the personality of a blood tick.
hoi.polloi

Yes, I believe the "code" they follow is the same thing as the personality of a blood tick. It's just a more complex and hypnotizing program to their minds, so they believe it's like being greater and more awesome than a parasite, when in fact it is not.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

I once looked up the meaning of Maat or Ma'at on Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat) and was struck by the similarity of the illustration of the ancient goddess and the painting called Elizabeth on this site:
http://www.kierondino.nl/contemporaryart.php
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

OH MY!! Can someone head on down to MATT@ http://www.911conspiracy.tv/index.html

An ask if he is feeling alright??
He stumbled across another BS 9/11 Photo (released 12 years later)

The blog where he found it at says..
Link- http://dave-hogan.blogspot.com.au/2012/ ... -real.html

Is this real?

I have no idea. I was told that this came from a scanned picture taken on 9/11 by someone who sent it to someone who just put a link to it. I cropped it slightly, but I've never seen this angle before. I don't know if it's real, but if it is...

Wow.
Matt has posted it here http://www.911conspiracy.tv/2nd_hit_photos.html#Unknown on his site and gone on to say---
To answer the blog's question: Yes, in my opinion it is a real shot from 9/11/2001 at 9:02:59 am EDT. Exact point of perspective: not yet mapped below.

And these are supposed to be the expert debunkers!!! bahahhaaa.. This is to easy. The 9/11 footage is fake. And Matt supposed credibilty has just gone out the window.
lux

Unread post by lux »

A bit of good news:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... r=Politics
WASHINGTON -- A police officer can't pull you over and arrest you just because you gave him the finger, a federal appeals court declared Thursday.
:D
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:A bit of good news:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... r=Politics
WASHINGTON -- A police officer can't pull you over and arrest you just because you gave him the finger, a federal appeals court declared Thursday.
:D
Was there a Statute that gave arrestable powers to men wearing a blue uniform, should a member of the public decide to indulge in a spot of finger-giving in said uniformed man's direction?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

whatsgoingon wrote: . . . Anyone can see clearly the US Dietary guidelines are a major PsyOp in and of themselves. . . .
1.) There are two sides to chemistry -- acid and base (alkaline).

2.) Our bodies are made up of a bunch of cells, and two major fluids -- blood (25%) and lymph (75%).

3a.) The blood feeds the cells. You can picture the blood as the kitchen, from where the cells get their food.
3b.) The lymph moves cellular wastes to be expelled. You can picture the lymphatic system as the sewer system.

4.) The blood must always be kept at a certain pH; 'too much' acid in the blood will cause certain death.

5.) The job of the lymph is to move acid wastes out of the body. It is acid that destroys cells.

6.) Too much accumulated acid wastes in the body is called acidosis. This is where the lymph gets sluggish, or clogged, and cannot move the acid wastes out of the body in a timely manner.

7.) This is where "allopathic medicine" gives names to "symptoms" depending on where acids are destroying the cells in the weak parts of a particular individual's body, or where the body is naturally working to remove the acid, or where the body is working to protect that certain part of the body from the effect of acid, until it can get to the work of removing that acid.

I'll stop there, and ask you to please go to Robt.Morse's Health Channel on YouTube.
He's working to educate us all on the truth of our bodies, which, as I agree with "whatsgoingon", is being deliberately obscured. There's too much intellectualism on the subject of nutrition, when really, it is very simple indeed.
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Hey, Whatsgoingon,
interesting post, especially as it comes from a biochemist. I notice you linked to Weston Price articles. I've spent the better part of my life reading about and trying different healthy approaches to eating and I have come to the conclusion that you are NOT what you eat, rather you ARE what you eat CONSISTENTLY. With this in mind, I find Weston Price's way of looking at things the most practical and helpful in that, because of its very simplicity, it is very do-able (eg eat more raw animal fat - a tablespoon or two of cod liver oil a day) and therefore easier to do consistently.
Also, I wonder what your own bio-chemical views on the pasteurised, homogenised liquid that passes as milk is.