THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

brianv wrote:I read through this lengthy essay after recent posts. I'm not claiming to know the first thing about Traditionalism or any other "ism". I also have no idea who the author is or what his/her agenda might be.
You have found a very good example of what I meant by "do not read about Guénon and Schuon, or read academic dissertations analyzing their respective contributions, whether they be written by enthusiasts or detractors."

A Putin-sponsored political movement, Duginism, is invoking the name of Guénon to conjure up an appearance of authority and intellectuality, while Dugin´s adversaries are adducing the same as proof of "spiritual fascism" [sic]. Of course neither faction has ever read more than a paragraph of Guénon´s writings. And so it will continue to be, I fear.

Brianv, if you want to delve into the rot of this world, you have found a gold mine. But if you want to become acquainted with Guénon´s or Schuon´s actual work, you must go straight to the source.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:E-mail me!
I did. Did you receive the message?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Flabbergasted wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:E-mail me!
I did. Did you receive the message?
No. Are you sure you used hoi.polloi (At} mail {Dot] COM?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

guivre wrote: I had discovered something horrible
Could please share at least some details with us? I am 100% serious.
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

I have always pondered about where all the donated blood went to shortly after 9/11/01. I was only 14 at the time of the event but one of the things I recall in the moments following the made for TV movie was all the requests for blood donations.

Where did all the donated blood go during this time? Blood only can be stored for so long so with no victims what would be the purpose of calling for everyone to pitch in and donate blood.

I looked through the forum and if this has already been brought up I was unable to find it.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

OpticalIllusion wrote:I have always pondered about where all the donated blood went to shortly after 9/11/01. .
I'd guess that the blood donation operation following 9/11 (not saying that it didn't happen) was just a way to grind into our collective minds that hundreds of people were hurt / wounded that day.

Of course, NO such thing happened. No one died and no one was hurt on 9/11 - physically speaking, that is.

So, you ask: "what happened to the donated blood?" Well... who knows...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It was barreled and sent to Buckingham Palace.
bostonterrierowner

Taking advantage of extra spare time on my hands due to holiday season I decided to watch 2 British movies , " '71" and " The Riot Club" . They were quite a good choice, especially " '71" and lots of "unconventional" info were put into them .

Let's begin with " '71" :

As the title suggests the story is taking us to 1971 Belfast right in the middle of the sectarian conflict there. Main character is a soldier sent to Northern Ireland with his regiment to help get the situation out there under control. Things turn ugly for him and he ends up left behind on the streets chased by IRA trying to find his way to the barracks. But it's not what I intended to write about.

What is shown in this movie explicitly is the work of the undercover agents of the Crown ( military intelligence , SAS officers (?) ) controlling both sides of the conflict , planting bombs and fuelling the whole madness, with the highest military command standing firmly behind them, supporting these actions. They even resort to killing British soldiers when deemed necessary. Another scene worth of mentioning is when the main character talks to the "loyalist" boy, very young but already severely brainwashed and full of hatred.

The boy asks the soldier : "Are you a protestant or a catholic? " , the main character answers" " I don't know" .

This line points to the fact we are all well aware of on CF. All conflicts and especially "sectarian" ones are designed and managed by the "elite" to divide us.

What is the purpose of the violence in Norther Ireland then? Who benefits and what's the real agenda behind it. No doubt it was/is controlled from London as even the British film industry is telling us now .

Next one is " The Riot Club". It's about the "elitist" fraternity in Oxford called " The riot club" ( "Bullingdon Club" in the ral life ). To summarize it shortly , "The Riot Club" sends the clear message about the caste chracter of the British ( shown in the movie but the it applies in general ) society with the class war fully in action. It ends with the symbolic beating of the working class man ( pub's owner ), disrespecting "common folk" women even when they are the fellow Oxford students, bitching about the "upward mobility obsessed" plebs and getting away with all this.

10 boys of "the club" IMHO symbolize the Anglo-Saxon "elite" pulling the strings in the world with a strong emphasis on ethnicity/race(?) . One of the members is Greek and it bars him from becoming the club's president. Members from the vassal countries ( Polish politician Radek Sikorski was a member of the Bullingdon Club in the 80ies for example ) are allowed to the table to get initiated and become useful later on shafting their own people. Why has the foreigner had to be GREEK? Let it be clear who is responsible for the mess over there.

"What are we going with? Self-defence or something else? " asks the former club member the young, current one after the night that went a bit out of hand pointing to the corruption of the "justice'' system when everything can be done with "the right lawyer".

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

'71 on the way down.

But remember that they didn't have to kill their own soldiers - they just had to do a press release saying that their soldiers had been killed. The media did the rest. Consider this clown - Ambassador to Ireland killed by the IRA. :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ewart-Biggs

edit/ I'm not giving all the credit to the British, it was clearly a joint venture between both "Governments" in London and in Dublin, and having lived through it, I have often felt, and my brother shares this point of view, that we were "rats" in a laboratory experiment.
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:'71 on the way down.

But remember that they didn't have to kill their own soldiers - they just had to do a press release saying that their soldiers had been killed. The media did the rest. Consider this clown - Ambassador to Ireland killed by the IRA. :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ewart-Biggs
That's for sure but we need to give the '71's makers a credit for exposing this whole IRA thing as a British intelligence controlled opposition. I suspect it was/is a tool designed to influence their vassals aka "Irish Government". It was a great excuse to dumb down and scare the Brits in general before the "Muslim Terrorism" got invented.
Somebody has once told me that IRA is just another name for the Irish organized crime network.

I have never been in Northern Ireland and do not know anyone living there but I tend to believe that some level of violence and ethnic/sectarian hatred was artificially provoked there.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Indeed, although...

"Somebody has once told me that IRA is just another name for the Irish organized crime network." No. That would be the erstwhile "Government".

I knew people involved, I knew a lot of people involved, and I assure you it was nothing of the sort! Believe it or not, it was quite the opposite. Anti-Social behaviour was unheard of, and the drug fuelled sub-bronx cargo-cult low-life scum that now roam our streets would be toast if the "real" IRA was still around. And I'm in the "South" by the way!

Every cow smuggler was in the IRA, typical media bullshit.

much later edit/ Just watching the film now.

I'm not one for "modern films", but I see '71 relies heavily on the "running through corridors" genre - that I have seen mentioned elsewhere.

My critique of the film itself? Meh
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:Indeed, although...

"Somebody has once told me that IRA is just another name for the Irish organized crime network." No. That would be the erstwhile "Government".

I knew people involved, I knew a lot of people involved, and I assure you it was nothing of the sort! Believe it or not, it was quite the opposite. Anti-Social behaviour was unheard of, and the drug fuelled sub-bronx cargo-cult low-life scum that now roam our streets would be toast if the "real" IRA was still around. And I'm in the "South" by the way!

Every cow smuggler was in the IRA, typical media bullshit.

much later edit/ Just watching the film now.

I'm not one for "modern films", but I see '71 relies heavily on the "running through corridors" genre - that I have seen mentioned elsewhere.

My critique of the film itself? Meh
Brian,

It wasn't a masterpiece of course and still it was a mainstream production but a depiction of the conflict as an intelligence network puppet show adversely affecting common citizens was valuable IMHO.

Coming back to what you said about real IRA . Did you mean that it was replaced by this British controlled "provisional" gang that in reality served and serves their purpose ? Standard modus operandi ....
Flabbergasted
Administrator

brianv wrote:I knew people involved, I knew a lot of people involved, and I assure you it was nothing of the sort! Believe it or not, it was quite the opposite. Anti-Social behaviour was unheard of...
I am a complete ignoramus on this subject, but it sounds like a rich vein to mine. How does one get an overall picture of the "conflict" more or less within your perspective? Any suggested reading?
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

House of Cards

First let me thank BTO for the heads up on those two films.

In the original House of Cards while having a dinner party at № 10 a violent explosion goes off in the distance. The Prime Minister leaves the table and gracefully walks to stage right where he delivers a soliloquy which is part of the cachet of the program and difficult to pull off without seeming to be wooden or corny. The line he delivers, with a sardonic smile, is something like "I wonder whose bomb that can be: I know its not one of ours."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Flabbergasted wrote:
brianv wrote:I knew people involved, I knew a lot of people involved, and I assure you it was nothing of the sort! Believe it or not, it was quite the opposite. Anti-Social behaviour was unheard of...
I am a complete ignoramus on this subject, but it sounds like a rich vein to mine. How does one get an overall picture of the "conflict" more or less within your perspective? Any suggested reading?
To quote one of the "Agents" in the film - "It was a very confused situation". And it was. I wouldn't recommend anything to read, because I don't know who wrote it and what their agenda might be. For instance I might recommend "Bandit Country", a glorification of the "IRA" in South Armagh...but who wrote it? Both governments had a hand in it for sure!

The British army did not come to Northern Ireland to combat the IRA - it didn't exist! They came to protect the Catholic families being burnt out of their houses by Protestant mobs. A mild case of "Ethnic Cleansing". As a boy, I witnessed the bus loads of people escaping south from it all. A lot of people sought refuge in the South, most have stayed. So where did the mostly "Catholic" "Provisional IRA" come from? What brought about the conditions that spawned the "IRA"? How did it become the "IRA" versus, not just the British soldiers, but the entire British Empire? My own thoughts point to both governments working hand in hand to inflame at every turn. No effort was spared. You remember I said - "it felt like an experiment"?

Your best course would be to examine all the News Reports, starting around 1967/68, and take from it what you may - now that you are wiser to the ways of the world. :P

For instance "The IRA" whacked a certain Richard Sykes, British Ambassador to the Netherlands coming out of his residence with his 17 year old Dutch ahem footman/valet/rentboy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassinat ... iplomat%29

A spot of "cleaning house" with the patsies taking the credit? The "IRA" winning by a short nose, in second place is the "Palestinians", and last but not least - the "Iraqis". Jeux sans frontières. OR...perhaps it was an entirely fabricated event to stymie the substantial support the "IRA" enjoyed in Holland.

While busy trying to liberate Ireland from the hands of the British they also found time to kidnap a racehorse - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shergar :o

Imagine the Insurance scam on that fucker! Not to mention that Her Royal Actress's Tax Free Stud farm is just around the corner! Imagine that!
http://irishnationalstud.ie/stud/