THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
fbenario

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario »

What are those 3 images? I can't see them clearly on my screen.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

fbenario » October 22nd, 2019, 9:26 pm wrote:What are those 3 images? I can't see them clearly on my screen.
They are pictures from the thread on building technology in remote antiquity (https://i.ibb.co/C9V3YzN/Columns-Two-Types.png, https://i.ibb.co/7zNXktF/MP-1912.jpg).

That doesn´t exactly make the mug representative of CF, but I make these mugs for amusement and private use. I will try to make a better gif tomorrow.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Good stuff Flabbergasted.
Nice to see someone have a “handle” on merchandising!
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

Is there a podcast still going on through fakologist? The reason I ask is I want to get the famous vaccine researcher Ethan on. He's a local to my hometown and I know his older brother. I interacted with Ethan a few times online and he joined my group on social media. He's an attention seeker
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

OpticalIllusion » November 8th, 2019, 12:44 am wrote:Is there a podcast still going on through fakologist? The reason I ask is I want to get the famous vaccine researcher Ethan on. He's a local to my hometown and I know his older brother. I interacted with Ethan a few times online and he joined my group on social media. He's an attention seeker
(moved this to the chatbox)

Is it this Ethan you refer to? https://www.vaccinateyourfamily.org/testimonials/ethan/

Let me dump a reading list on vaccines for those interested. I recommend searching for these books, download and store safely offline so they can be brought back if they disappear from the internet.

The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series shed light on the history of vaccines through the eyes of doctors, scientists, and historical data. They answer the pressing question, “Are vaccines safe and effective?”
The 25 books in the “History of Vaccination” series are:
1) The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination
Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND

2) A Century of Vaccination and What It Teaches
William Scott Tebb, MA, MD, DPH

3) Vaccination: Proved Useless and Dangerous
From 45 Years of Registration Statistics
Alfred R. Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.

4) Vaccination: Its Fallacies and Evils
Robert A. Gunn, MD

5) Compulsory Vaccination: The Crime Against the School Child
Chas. M. (Charles Michael) Higgins

6) The Truth about Vaccination and Immunization
Lily Loat, secretary of the National Anti-Vaccination League of London

7) Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination
Its Vital Statistics Compared with Those of Other Towns, the Army, Navy, Japan, and England and Wales
By J.T. Biggs, J.P.

8) The Vaccination Question
Arthur Wollaston Hutton, MA

9) Vaccination a Delusion: Its Penal Enforcement a Crime
Alfred Russel Wallace, LLD DUBL., DCL OXON., FRS, etc.

10) Vaccination a Curse and Menace to Personal Liberty
With Statistics Showing Its Dangers and Criminality
James Martin Peebles, MD, MA, PhD
Tenth Edition, 1913

11) Dr. C.G.G. Nittinger’s Evils of Vaccination
C. Charles Schieferdecker, MD

12) The Vaccination Question in the Light of Modern Experience
An Appeal for Reconsideration
C. Killick Millard, M.D., D.Sc.

13) Jenner and Vaccination: A Strange Chapter of Medical History
Charles Creighton, MD

14) The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated
Charles M. Higgins

15) Vaccination: The Story of a Great Delusion
William White

16) Vital Statistics in the United States, 1940-1960
Robert D. Grove, Alice M. Hetzel
US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare

17) The Mandatory Vaccination Plan
National Immunization Policy Council

18) The Fraud of Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP., MD, LRCP., MRCS, LSA
From "Truth," January 3, 1923

19) Vaccination a Curse
C.W. Amerige, MD

20) Vaccination a Medical Fallacy
Alexander Wilder, MD

21) The Dream & Lie of Louis Pasteur
Originally Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
R.B. Pearson

22) The Vaccination Problem
Joseph Swan

23) The Fallacy of Vaccination
John Pitcairn, President of the Anti-Vaccination League of America

24) The Case Against Vaccination
Walter Hadwen, JP, MD, LRCP, MRCS, LSA

25) A Catalogue of Anti-Vaccination Literature
The London Society for the Abolition of Compulsory Vaccination
114 Victoria Street, Westminster
1882, 2018
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

I am still doing a podcast,although very sporadically. I'd be happy to interview on this topic.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dearest SacredCowSlayer and MichiganJ !

I just wish to thank you VERY WARMLY for your time / work and dedication updating the forum - it really looks GREAT now ! :)

Forever gratefully yours :wub:

SImon
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Thank you both !
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:27 pm *

I just wish to thank you VERY WARMLY for your time / work and dedication updating the forum - it really looks GREAT now ! :)

SImon
Simon,

I’m delighted to be a part of such an important oasis of thoughtful and well reasoned research. Maintaining and preserving Cluesforum is a commitment I intend to keep. There’s truly no other place quite like it.

Thank you for your friendship and support.

:)
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

simonshack wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:27 pm *

SImon
You are most welcome my friend.

I'm extremely happy that the upgrade was a success and also very proud to have helped to preserve this forum's future. Thank you for your kind words.

Sincerely yours, MichiganJ
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

So it continues...
Pensacola shooting: Saudi student kills three at US naval base
The gunman who killed three people at a US naval base in Pensacola, Florida, was a Saudi student, officials say.
He has been named as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani - a Saudi military member in training at the site. He was shot dead by officials.
The local sheriff's office confirmed eight others were injured in the attack including two officers. The shooter used a handgun.
"Walking through the crime scene was like being on the set of a movie," said Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan.
Two officers were shot in the limbs but are expected to recover.
According to its website the naval airbase, which is still in lockdown, employs more than 16,000 military and 7,400 civilian personnel.
"Obviously the government of Saudi Arabia needs to make things better for these victims and I think they're going to owe a debt here, given that this was one of their individuals," he added.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Britain elects Beano character in bid to challenge the oddity of 'orange umpalumpa'.

Reader warning: I do understand politics is a cesspit of spin, controlled largely by monied interests and powerful lobbies and my commentary should not be taken as naive disappointment. It was quite predictable that Corbyn was totally un-electable, given his threatening ideological stance in respect of the status quo and what he intended to carry out. An interesting question to my mind was, ‘to what extent could Corbyn have been able to carry out his Labour manifesto IF he had managed to win a majority’?

Anyway, that question is now resigned to the counterfactual for eternity as he shuffles off, defeated.

This morning the British election has shown beautifully how the media enhance a situation in which we can as a populous, confidently and happily vote against our own interests, once again!

The result has neutralized Jeremy Corbyn and shown the effectiveness of Jewish power mobilized in a defamatory campaign spanning three years. The outcome may also show how Brits have become even shallower politically, focusing on whether or not they wanted Abbott and Corbyn as opposed to taking an ideological stand or knowing really anything about the issues. Academia (compromised though it is) still had the power to call out the delegitimization of Corbyn, though it filtered through to limited people and had no serious effect. The LSE for example had said that the British media had turned into ‘attack dog’ from a position of ‘watch dog’ and engaged in a systematic delegitimization of Corbyn. No media of any significant voice called the propaganda by name or described it as unified (against Corbyn). No mainstream media outlet reported the voices of either Chomsky or Finklestein and their loud rebuttal and contempt for the obvious antisemitic slur that was in full flow and had reached a fever pitch against Jeremy Corbyn.

The election showed that even the mention of privatising one of England's finest national treasures (the NHS) was not enough to frighten people into coming to their senses! Trump has talked about wanting access to ‘it’ as if it were a tradable commodity.

What might the future hold?

The coming swing back to Labour is a certainty. There has to be one to continue the charade of politics and maintain the illusion of plurality, choice and contest. The swing back to Labour will be completely inorganic only once the media has decided that it is time to re-ignite the sense of life in British politics. It must not be seen, noticed or understood how close we have come to a single party system in the UK and just how close we are are politically to countries like (insert broken single party country here). This could be either with the emergence of a young Labour party member who is Jewish or strongly pro-Jewish (and or) has an ability to be bent to the will of big business and an international outlook. S/he will be somebody who is presentable, looks young, fresh and able to 'rescue the country’. Perhaps they will come with a song and maybe a ‘new’ twist on an age old slogan, like . . . ‘Make Britain Great Again’. S/he must be somebody who can be relied upon to follow the US or Europe into a foreign war with no legal or actual basis (see Iraq 2003 and subsequent British/American adventurism abroad). The rise of pro Jewish bills and laws will increase, go un commented on and there will be no equal to Anti Islamic behaviour and rhetoric. Boris Johnson and Trump have proven in a pincer movement that Islamic slurs and Muslim based jibes are acceptable and funny and are completely acceptable against a backdrop of the ongoing decimation of Palestine, Syria and the Middle East in general. Muslims have been effectively designated in the minds of people as a subclass or culture along with Black Americans.

One wonders if the media have woken up to the results this morning, looked at the landslide Conservative win and whispered conspiratorially to each other, ‘I wonder if we over egged it this time?’ The reply would of course be a smile and, ‘just keep quiet, I don’t think people have noticed’!

The media’s complete destruction of the opposition is absolutely tremendous. To paraphrase the loveable rogue Chomsky, . . . ’one has to applaud the skill of the media in turning Corbyn from one of the greatest fighters of human rights into a racist Anti-semite’!

But . . . it’s history now and the show must go on.

EDITED: for readability
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

thisisunreal wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:18 am Perhaps they will come with a song and maybe a ‘new’ twist on an age old slogan, like . . . ‘Make Britain Great Again’.

How about MEGA (Make England Great Again)?
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Nice touch ICfreely. Very catchy!

Like it.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

A Criminal State Under Investigation
Gilad Atzmon • December 22, 2019

PM Netanyahu called the ICC’s announcement “a dark day for truth and justice.” What, one may wonder, would Netanyahu consider a shining moment for truth and justice?

[ :lol: ]
A123 says:
December 22, 2019 at 9:13 pm GMT • 200 Words

ICC Violates International Law — Has No Jurisdiction

The ICC has no jurisdiction without a signatory nation. The objective facts are:

— Israel is not a signatory nation.
— The Palestinian Authority is not a nation. (1)

The Attorney General’s office released a statement Friday afternoon announced that Mandelblit had completed a legal ruling on the ICC’s right to adjudicate matters in Israel, typically at the behest of the Palestinian Authority and its allies.

In his [legal ruling], Mandelblit determined that the ICC has no jurisdiction to rule on matters in Israel – which is not a party to the Rome Statue of the International Criminal Court – because the Palestinian Authority is not a state

The smartest move Israel could make is suing the the ICC via U.S. Courts for willfully & maliciously violating International Law. One suspects the ICC will end its support anti-Israel terrorists when the individual members are placed on the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals [SDN] financially blocked list.

Remember: The ICC is not above the law!

MERRY CHRISTMAS (Christmas tree imoji)

A123,

We have your hasbara boiler room surrounded.

Lay down the law and come out with your hands up.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :)