THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ICfreely »

brianv wrote:You are ruled by being fooled!
Words to live by! ;)

What good is ‘freedom of speech’ without freedom of thought?

I think TpTB would really shit their pants if nobody voted. After all, if you chose not to decide then you have made a choice – freewill!

Viva la devolución? :blink:

Devolution of Iran Movie (1/15)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLU2GxVEU1i9WPzZ1NbDEaqtFYFnC2aXRe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4IPG3b ... FYFnC2aXRe
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I'm sure you've all heard that Prince is dead. They are claiming right now an overdose - same suggested manner of death for the wrestling chick, Chyna, who also was discovered dead yesterday. So Prince and Chyna are dead? Hmmm. Chyna was 45 and Prince 57. The coverage about his death is similar to Michael Jackson's when he died. I found this interview he gave back in 2009 where he spoke about chemtrails and how after they were laid his whole neighborhood was fighting and they could not figure out why. Prince was 57 - I'm 55 - he said he saw the chemtrails when he was a kid - they did not start until the early 90's.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBzx_3eOyZA
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

CluedIn wrote:Prince was 57 - I'm 55 - he said he saw the chemtrails when he was a kid - they did not start until the early 90's.
When I was a kid (in the mid-70s) I regularly saw quite persistent high-altitude trails over my house. There was no criss-crossing and they did not spread out and turn into a haze, so perhaps they were really contrails. On the other hand, less systematic spraying operations may have been in place well before the 90s, possibly since the smoke puff days of the late fifties.
ICfreely

Flabbergasted wrote:When I was a kid (in the mid-70s) I regularly saw quite persistent high-altitude trails over my house. There was no criss-crossing and they did not spread out and turn into a haze, so perhaps they were really contrails.
Or maybe not...
Proof of Chemtrails in 1971!
June 6, 2011
Gary Rea
Recently, this nagging question has prompted me to actively seek out photographic evidence of chemtrails in past decades. The earliest year I had been able to document chemtrails in, some months ago, was 1992, as revealed by a brief glimpse of a single chemtrail in a scene from the movie “White Sands,” starring Willem Dafoe and Mickey Rourke.

Then, only weeks ago, I stumbled upon a chemtrail sky in a 1985 music video by Simple Minds, for their release of the song “Alive and Kicking.”

Just when I was about to conclude that I could probably not find anything earlier, I had the earliest, yet, drop into my lap when I wasn’t even looking for it. I was watching the 1971 Steven Spielberg movie, “Duel,” which I’d seen many times before, when, all of a sudden, there was Dennis Weaver against a chemtrail sky.

What I find even more striking about these scenes is that the shots are predominately low-angle shots that are deliberately composed so as to take in large expanses of the sky. This didn’t happen by accident, folks. Hollywood movies are shot from storyboards and locations for outdoor shooting are selected well in advance and a typical location shoot can take quite a while to set up for. Given this, it is glaringly apparent that Spielberg and crew not only had foreknowledge of the chemtrail spraying, but were there when it occurred, probably not more than two hours prior to the shooting of these scenes, judging by how much the trails have been blown by the wind.

https://ppjg.me/2011/06/06/proof-of-chemtrails-in-1971/
ICfreely

1979’s Rocky II chemtrail (?) @ 0:33

Rocky II Training montage Full High Definition !!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8owWy81P0tY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8owWy81P0tY
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Everybody is free to believe what they want about when chemtrails started, but I trust my own memories. I remember laying out in the sun trying to get a tan as a teenage girl in the 70's, and getting irritated when I had to wait for the clouds to move so they would not block my sunlight. I would have definitely remembered tic-tac-toe boards, lines that dripped, etc., being sprayed. Of course there were contrails, but they never lingered, spread or dripped - they dissipated. The sky I witness now is nothing like when I was younger - even the shade of blue is off.

"Given this, it is glaringly apparent that Spielberg and crew not only had foreknowledge of the chemtrail spraying, but were there when it occurred, probably not more than two hours prior to the shooting of these scenes, judging by how much the trails have been blown by the wind."

I don't believe that was the case at all. They are changing clear blue sky scenes in old movies, TV shows and kids cartoons into chemtrail laden skies. Long, straight white horizontal lines behind a hazy white film. I've only begun watching the old cartoons because of becoming a grandmother and the first time I saw them in the 1980's Transformers cartoon I became livid. Knowing what Hollywood is capable of, this would be pretty simple for them to accomplish. It is pretty easy to spot how they do this. Watch an old movie, pay attention to a scene with a clear blue sky, and here and there they will insert the trails. Then they skip a scene return you to a perfectly blue sky.

This, IMO, is another form of gaslighting.
ICfreely

Distinct 'lines in the sky' appear @ 0:33, 0:49 and 5:47. I have no clue what they are. I'm more curious as to when/how/why the 'legends' began (if that makes any sense).
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

IC, thanks for providing those interesting examples.
As for the movie "Duel", the sky has that torn, chemtraily look, but it is far from open-and-shut evidence. I am more impressed with Rocky´s trails.
ICfreely wrote:I'm more curious as to when/how/why the 'legends' began (if that makes any sense).
What exactly do you mean by "legends" in this case?
Last edited by Flabbergasted on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dearest Cluesforum members & readers,

I hope you'll all forgive me for my rather extended 'office leave' - due to a series of some wonderful (my trip to India) and most unpleasant occupations (having to sort out dire family affairs) which have kept me busy in recent weeks. Anyways, I'm back - and thankfully - in good form & spirit.

In fact, the brightest part of these last few weeks was my encounter in Bangalore with professor Balachandra Rao, a veteran Indian astronomy teacher-cum-historian, author of several stellar books about ancient Indian astronomy - and a most charming, unassuming and soft-spoken man. My dear Indian friend (and Cluesforum member) Gopi had arranged at my request the meeting with Prof. Rao before my arrival in Bangalore - as I had viewed some of his interesting lectures / seminars online. The now retired (after 35 years of astronomy teaching) professor cheerfully welcomed me at the doorstep of his office at the Bhavan institute of early one morning - and our meeting lasted well beyond lunch time; as I expounded my TYCHO-SSSS model (of which I had printed a rough, first draft of about 86 pages), he thoroughly 'put my thesis through the test' - submitting precise & exacting questions as we went along about a wide range of astronomical issues. I certainly felt like a young student at an examination - yet, for some reason, felt none of the stress which I recall from my college days... I'd done my homework, I guess, in these last intense 3 years of non-stop cosmic studies - and was able to promptly reply point by point to his queries. I just loved his occasional nods and thoughtful, approving smiles...

Professor Balachandra Rao

To be sure, professor Rao made me feel at ease - and seemed quite receptive & positively intrigued by my cosmic model. I now realize more clearly, having read a few of his own books, how incredibly fortunate I am to have chosen this particular man to be the first scholar to assess my TYCHO-SSSS: as it turns out, the most revered ancient Indian astronomers and mathematicians (of which he is one of the top experts / historians) all worked principally along the geocentric paradigm. In fact, both Nilakantha Somayaji (the great Indian mathematician of the 15th century) and Pathani Samanta (undoubtedly the greatest 'naked eye' astronomer of all times) concluded that our cosmic geometric configuration looks a bit like this:

http://scaaa.blogspot.it/p/samanta-chan ... g-for.html

That's right: it's pretty much exactly the same model as that proposed (one century after Nilakantha's calculations) by Tycho Brahe. In fact, it is also quite uncannily similar to my (upcoming) TYCHO-SSSS. That is... minus ONE thing. Let me now put you, dear Cluesforum readers, to the test:

WHAT thing would seem to be 'logically missing' - in the above cosmic model depicting 8 of our system's celestial bodies ?

I'll buy a beer (or a bunch of flowers) to whomever first submits the 'correct', logical answer! :)
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

simonshack wrote: To be sure, professor Rao made me feel at ease - and seemed quite receptive & positively intrigued by my cosmic model. I now realize more clearly, having read a few of his own books, how incredibly fortunate I am to have chosen this particular man to be the first scholar to assess my TYCHO-SSSS: as it turns out, the most revered ancient Indian astronomers and mathematicians (of which he is one of the top experts / historians) all worked principally along the geocentric paradigm. In fact, both Nilakantha Somayaji (the great Indian mathematician of the 15th century) and Pathani Samanta (undoubtedly the greatest 'naked eye' astronomer of all times) concluded that our cosmic geometric configuration looks a bit like this:

http://scaaa.blogspot.it/p/samanta-chan ... g-for.html

That's right: it's pretty much exactly the same model as that proposed (one century after Nilakantha's calculations) by Tycho Brahe. In fact, it is also quite uncannily similar to my (upcoming) TYCHO-SSSS. That is... minus ONE thing. Let me now put you, dear Cluesforum readers, to the test:

WHAT thing would seem to be 'logically missing' - in the above cosmic model depicting 8 of our system's celestial bodies ?

I'll buy a beer (or a bunch of flowers) to whomever first submits the 'correct', logical answer! :)
What I am missing here is something that can explain why we experience different seasons.
ICfreely

Flabbergasted wrote:As for the movie "Duel", the sky has that torn, chemtraily look, but it is far from open-and-shut evidence.
Agreed.
Flabbergasted wrote:What exactly do you mean by "legends" in this case?
By "legends" I mean the explanations, theories, conspiracies, myths, etc...

simonshack wrote:WHAT thing would seem to be 'logically missing' - in the above cosmic model depicting 8 of our system's celestial bodies ?

The cosmic model depicts 8 of our system's celestial bodies only if we assume Earth is a celestial body.

Classical planets

The seven classical planets are those easily seen with the naked eye, and were thus known to ancient astrologers. They are the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Sometimes, the Sun and Moon were referred to as "the lights" or the "luminaries". Vesta and Uranus can also just be seen with the naked eye, though no ancient culture appears to have taken note of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_i ... al_planets

With regard to what thing would seem to be 'logically missing' I would say the 'Modern planets.'
Modern planets

Since the invention of the telescope, Western astrology has incorporated Uranus, Neptune, Ceres, Pluto, and other bodies into its methodology. The Indian and Chinese astrologies have tended to retain the ancient seven-planet system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planets_i ... rn_planets

P.S.

Tycho [Brahe] held an oration at the beginning of a guest lecture course on astronomy that he held at the University of Copenhagen defending the validity of astrology, a not unusual presentation in that age. Rheticus’ public oration on being appointed professor for mathematics in Wittenberg was on the same subject. Tycho an adherent of the Renaissance microcosmos/macrocosmos philosophy, as above so below, also believed that alchemy served the same function on earth as astrology in the heavens but both were in his opinion ‘scientific’ and not mystical. Tycho’s interest in alchemy centred on his belief in and practice of Paracelsian medicine, a leading medical theory in some circles in Europe at the time and consisted mainly of research into and production of medicines.

https://thonyc.wordpress.com/2015/02/12 ... -in-magic/
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Seneca and ICfreely - thanks for your submissions.

However, my "WHAT is missing" question is a far, far simpler one that you make it out to be. So no beer, flowers - or cigar to you, sorry guys! :P

Anyone else wanna have a go at it? Don't be shy, folks!
ICfreely

Dear Simon,

Correct me if I'm mistaken but I was under the impression that Brahe's model was geostatic - Earth neither moves through 'space' nor rotates on its 'axis'. Would it be fair to say your spinning Earth model is more in line with Galileo?
Geocentrism: Was Galileo Wrong?

There have been two main varieties of geocentrism that have been offered in the past two thousand years. They are usually labelled the Ptolemaic and Tychonian views, for their chief proponents, the ancient astronomer Ptolemy (died about AD 150) and the early modern astronomer Tycho Brahe (died 1601). Both agreed that the earth neither moves through space nor rotates on its axis, and that it is in the center of the universe, but they disagreed on whether the planets rotate around the earth or the sun. Some modern geocentrists, however, apparently admit the earth rotates but not that it moves through space. We will therefore organize our discussion under two headings: ``Does the earth rotate?'' (on its axis) and ``Does the earth move around the sun?''

When Isaac Newton proposed that the same force which causes an apple to fall from a tree also holds the moon in orbit around the earth and the earth in orbit around the sun, he provided a mechanism for the motion of the planets (not to mention the stars and galaxies). Newton's law of gravity, though somewhat refined by Einstein in our century, makes it possible for us to send space vehicles out into orbit, not only around the earth, but also around the sun, and to calculate the positions of these spaceships with great accuracy, a feat impossible with any kind of theory based on geocentrism. And Newton's laws of motion show that the motion of the earth around the sun is really the motion of both around their common center of gravity, which is nearly at the same place as the sun's center. The earth is certainly not the center of the sun's motion!

Robert C. Newman, PhD, astrophysics

Biblical Theological Seminary

http://www.ibri.org/Tracts/geocntct.htm

If nothing, I think we can both agree that professor Newman would be less inclined to believe in Newtonian/Einsteinian Ideology if he were clued in on NASA fakery. :D
simonshack
Administrator

ICfreely wrote:Dear Simon,
Correct me if I'm mistaken but I was under the impression that Brahe's model was geostatic - Earth neither moves through 'space' nor rotates on its 'axis'. Would it be fair to say your spinning Earth model is more in line with Galileo?
I know, I know, dear IC. Tycho isn't my all-time astronomical hero - since he believed to his death that Earth didn't revolve around its axis (and that all the stars revolved around us). Yet his lifelong observations and his basic geometry of our system were spot on - and that was what inspired me to look into our 'solar system' in the first place. So I won't bother renaming my model now - and just specify (with a disclaimer of sorts) in my footnotes - as I've already mentioned on this forum some time ago - that it was Tycho's assistant Longomontanus who 'gave' Earth a daily rotation...
"Longomontanus, Tycho's sole disciple, assumed the responsibility and fulfilled both tasks in his voluminous Astronomia Danica (1622). Regarded as the testament of Tycho, the work was eagerly received in seventeenth-century astronomical literature. But unlike Tycho's, his geoheliocentric model gave the Earth a daily rotation as in the models of Ursus and Roslin, and which is sometimes called the 'semi-Tychonic' system."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christen_ ... gomontanus
And - I beg you - don't mention that viciously arrogant Galileo scumbag/ plagiarist (who clearly staged / faked his "papal persecution") ever again.

Please feel free to have another go at my "missing thing" quiz! ^_^
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Please feel free to have another go at my "missing thing" quiz!
The North Star?
Halley's Comet?

By the way, have you seen that the noxious Neil deGrasse Tyson is now proposing that the universe might be a simulation? Who knows what he is going on about.

https://beta.finance.yahoo.com/news/nei ... 00649.html