THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Maat

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Maat »

Simon, re your earlier post in the Armstrong topic: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2374382#p2374382
simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote: Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie
Strung out in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-IkC3isMoc
I just love that Ashes to Ashes tune - and Bowie's "Major Tom" space character. So much so that I made a song, way back in 1994 or thereabouts - which I called "Major Tom". It's just one of those tunes that got stuck in my hard disk - and never got published... The theme of these lyrics revolved around a wild fantasy I had back then - of an asstronot (Major Tom) who saw the world explode from his spacecraft - thus remaining the only survivor of the human race... So here it is:

http://www.septclues.com/SIMON%20SHACK% ... OM%202.mp3
MAJOR TOM - (lyrics and music by Simon Shack)
intro:
Several thousand light years ago,
Major Tom was affected by a vicious cosmic disease
That goes by the name of "nostalgia"
Sadly, planet Earth is no more on the map

Major Tom! Major Tom!
Oh Mother Earth I miss you badly
Major Tom - Your planet's gone!
I'm spinning round in circles madly now
Major Tom to ground control
There's no reply at all
There's no reply at all

Major Tom! Major Tom!
Looking for an island in outer space now
Major Tom! You must get on!
Mercy for the lone survivor of the human race
There's no reply at all
There's no reply at all
Woah - that's some nostalgia allright! That tune sounds pretty cheesy to me today - yet it's kinda funny considering the "space conquests" we have done right here on this forum of ours! :P
I beg to differ, as I didn’t find your tune “cheesy” at all ^_^ — but I’ve loved your sound ever since I first heard your music in the September Clues vids. :wub:

Now, if you want to hear something that is “cheesy”, just compare Peter Schilling’s “Major Tom” spin-off from the 80s — and it was even played on VH1 :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IVp3uqYZZQ
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote: Now, if you want to hear something that is “cheesy”, just compare Peter Schilling’s “Major Tom” spin-off from the 80s — and it was even played on VH1 :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wooops! ... Is that Major Tom 'coming home'?

Looks like Mr. Schilling had a good idea of what a real re-entry would look like! Heiwa would love it!

ps: Thx for your props, Maat - I'm glad to please your ears ! :)
DeeJay

More confusion

Unread post by DeeJay »

I was looking at 9/11 videos on Yahoo today and came across a few interesting ones. One has since disappeared, over the past 3 hours. It dealt mainly with the Pentagon but also with the flashes that were seen on our screens just before the airliners plunged through buildings 1 & 2. It was suggested that these were military aircraft and left a niggling question as to where the original airliners ended up.
The two other videos are below. I hope that you are able to open them with Control + click as I did not find instructions on how to imbed Yahoo clips.

1. This is the story about a survivor who really wasn't there but who had a book written about her experience.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla ... 6673&sr=hq

2. This video was created by an ex-CIA "asset" who delves into the explosives used to bring down the three towers, with lots of witness accounts from survivors and firemen

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla ... =yfp-t-701
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Deejay,

I appreciate your efforts in looking into the 9/11 hoax, but please do not start new topics before you get very familiar with our forum's longstanding research. Please use key words (in this case, "TANIA HEAD" and "SUSAN LINDAUER") and insert them into our forum's search function that you'll find at the upper right corner of this page.

The first video you linked to is about "Tania Head" - which we have discussed here : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2365382

The second video you linked to is just an umpteenth limited hangout video designed to create, as you rightly titled your topic, 'more confusion'. It features "Ex-CIA agent" and purported "whistleblower" Susan Lindauer which we have discussed here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... r#p2373432
Seth

Unread post by Seth »

Posting this here because looking around I either don't have permission to or can't see where I can open a new thread - and the subject's probably been covered anyway, but...

Does anyone else feel a bit lonely in their beliefs? I mean - I've known there was something wrong with the official story of 911 since 2003 and that solidified in time as I looked into it more. Even given my disbelief - watching "September Clues" for the first time some years ago in their original versions, was a real shocker to me.

It seems now that there are more people that disbelieve the official story than then, but when you express doubt or try to show logically either through video and/or impossibly conflicting "official" data that 767's could not go the speed they were supposed to be going at that altitude, that the videos we were shown conflict with each other and so on - with some people it's like bumping your head into a brick wall.

And I live in Australia. I can imagine it would be much worse in the USA.

How do you personally deal with the ongoing psy-op - the "never forget" slogans, the people with whom you speak who by their words assume you believe the same as them, and the ridicule that comes with believing something that it seems very few others (in the broader populace) believe?
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

§

While watching the DNC I noticed that one of the placards says 1.1 million auto jobs saved. <_<
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Man, this is one of the best interviews I have ever heard.

Jim Fetzer interviews Douglas Dietrich

So much of what Dietrich has to say ties in with what we have learned here, and
then there is so much more. What a 'fascinating' testimony.

He was privy, as research librarian, to the viewing (and destroying) of many secret
and now lost documents held at the national records center in St. Louis, before all
was destroyed by fire.
(Wasn't that building designed by the very same designer of the WTC?)

He presents a drastically differing version of 20th century history.

Definitely worth more than one listen to. If only a fraction what he says
is true/accurate -WoWZer!
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I have checked the TV schedule for 9/11 2012, and it seems to be completely empty of the usual "documentaries". How is it at your place locally?
DeeJay

Is the aim of the site to spread the word or dump newbies?

Unread post by DeeJay »

Dear brianv,

I am new to this site and to the notion/reality that ALL was faked.

Yes, I have read a lot over the past few days, so much so, that my eyes hurt. But I DO still have some questions, which I politely posed and to which you rudely did not respond...

Do you or not want more people to understand what you already know? Do you or not want more people to spread the word? If you do, you certainly don't go about it the right way. Even after my introductory email, you asked me if I had joined this site just because I liked the colour. Wow...

Yes, I have some dummy questions but I bet you did too when you first thought about all of this. Or maybe not. Some people are intellectually superior to others... :rolleyes:

DeeJay
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

pshea38 wrote:Man, this is one of the best interviews I have ever heard.

Jim Fetzer interviews Douglas Dietrich

So much of what Dietrich has to say ties in with what we have learned here, and
then there is so much more. What a 'fascinating' testimony.
I too found it fascinating. I always wait for the guest to reveal his views on 9/11, and in this case, the atomic bomb hoaxes before getting too excited about the stories. He called Fukashima an exaggeration which is close to hoax but otherwise I can't know if what he's saying is true.
Maat

Re: Is the aim of the site to spread the word or dump newbie

Unread post by Maat »

DeeJay wrote:Dear brianv,

I am new to this site and to the notion/reality that ALL was faked.

Yes, I have read a lot over the past few days, so much so, that my eyes hurt. But I DO still have some questions, which I politely posed and to which you rudely did not respond...

Do you or not want more people to understand what you already know? Do you or not want more people to spread the word? If you do, you certainly don't go about it the right way. Even after my introductory email, you asked me if I had joined this site just because I liked the colour. Wow...

Yes, I have some dummy questions but I bet you did too when you first thought about all of this. Or maybe not. Some people are intellectually superior to others... :rolleyes:

DeeJay
DeeJay, did you not read Simon’s response to your previous topic post that was moved here as well ? Please do so and follow his advice.

If you are genuinely interested in understanding what we "already know", from years of research, I suggest you do what we all did and spend the time necessary to study and digest the information to be found here first. There is no "instant download" for what it took many of us months to absorb.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

Simon,
Not sure what software you are using here. Could you see if there is a mobile phone module? Lots of us trying to access on-the-go that would appreciate the formatting.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Seth wrote:How do you personally deal with the ongoing psy-op - the "never forget" slogans, the people with whom you speak who by their words assume you believe the same as them, and the ridicule that comes with believing something that it seems very few others (in the broader populace) believe?
Not sure why you're having trouble viewing topics. We don't have a censor on. It's all public for a reason; we want to spread the word!

To answer your question, everyone finds their own ways of coping. Don't worry.
simonshack
Administrator

ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL CLUESFORUM MEMBERS:

Dear all,

I was just hoping that we could all concentrate on 9/11 topics over these few days of "9/11 remembrance" fanfare. Undoubtedly, the world's news media will be flooding us all with truckloads of garbage - so I think the least we can do her at Cluesforum is to keep focused on the matter at this time in order to counter - as much as we possibly can - their massive propaganda machine. Naturally, traffic to this forum tends to peak at this time of year, so let's make the most of it !

Thanks ! :)

Note: I'll be travelling the next few days, so I will unfortunately be a little less active myself - so please forgive me and keep the ship on course!
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

Hi Simon, I agree with you.
In these last days I have been debating with my "online/offline" friends.
Considering the short amount of time they usually spend to keep themselves informed on topics like "9/11", and the general "here is the conspirator back!" answer, I have a request.
I am not sure if it's been already done or not (or maybe partially on the site), but I think we would need a short page/section of the forum where, in a world where Twitter like communication rules, we could display something like:
- "Top 10 impossible pictures on 9/11"
- "Top 10 impossible screenshots on 9/11"
- "Top 10 short videos on 9/11"
- "Top 10 FAQ"
- "Top 10 digital victims (VicSims)", etc.

Doing so we could forward the link to the skeptic friends and hope to get better immediate results back.
What do you think?
I@N