THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 7091
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:07 pm

SacredCowSlayer wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:26 am
Thank you dear sharpstuff for that holiday treat. I wanted to wish all our members and readers a merry Christmas.
Same to you and family, dear SCS.

And dear Sharpstuff, your latest Holmes adventure made my xmas a merry one! :)

Happy holidays to all forum members & readers - may you all stay strong in spite of the raving insanity of our times!

glg
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by glg » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 pm

RIP Jeff C

Guys this almost completely unbelievable to me, but unfortunately it looks to be the case:

https://twitter.com/reallygraceful/stat ... 93696?s=20

Manic
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Manic » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:01 pm

glg wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 pm
RIP Jeff C

Guys this almost completely unbelievable to me, but unfortunately it looks to be the case:

https://twitter.com/reallygraceful/stat ... 93696?s=20
I never trusted him. He mocked September Clues research. 9/11 is the most protected psy-op since the JFK malarkey.

Manic
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Manic » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:25 pm

There's another guy called Jeff Censored - This is too similar to, obviously, Jeff C.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAI2PP ... KDbwJvSU9A

That's his YouTube channel. Are they the same people? I doubt I'd find the video of Jeff C mocking Red Pill Revolution's opinion of 9/11. Both of them were not trustworthy. So many actors. From those bad actor's videos, we have some genuine people who have grown up and left people like Jeff C and Alex Jones behind.

Manic
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Manic » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:03 pm

It seems to me that not many people sign up for Clues Forum these days? Tell me I'm wrong. I think Clues Forum is lacking new voices, because it's closed and virus software are claiming you're a super spreader of viruses. Clues Forum is not as active as it once was, 4 or 5 years ago? The main thing you can blame is Google, who will elevate mainstream BS to the top of the search.

Maybe we need a Clues Forum 2.0 - Where we could attract many different voices. Vernom Coleman? People like that. The forum is not only locked, it's double locked. People won't try to get in. Their voices may need to be heard, but we are not listening.

This is my observation. I have seen a major decline in forum contributors over the past three years or so.

Also, I post the following wherever 9/11 BS is mentioned. Dancing Israelis!

-------

Please allow me to spread my truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CVL0TCFceEQT/

9/11 was just propaganda. The only crime was insurance fraud, at best. Please, stop believing the alt-media; inside job, etc. Please read the following and do your own research. Simon Shack is ignored by the alternative media.

More info at www.septemberclues.info and www.cluesforum.info

9/11 was a Hollywood movie sold to the world as a news event. Conspiracy bait was inserted into the movie to distract from the truth. 9/11 was a CGI job and it's obvious once you take the time to study the fake imagery. Why kill 3,000 people and then have to silence the relatives of these victims? It's easier to silence people who do not exist. There should be thousands of people blaming the government for killing their loved ones, but you do not see this. Celebs were given stories to tell to the sleeping masses, just like COVID. Nobody died on 9/11/2001 in New York due to terrorist attacks.

From and including: Friday, 26th February 1993
To, but not including Tuesday, 11th September 2001

Result: 3,119 days

9/11/2001 (2+1=3).

People need to stop jumping down rabbit holes leading to mini-nukes and DEWs which are controlled opposition theories based on fake images and CGI animation.

To know more about the 9/11 hoax, visit http://septemberclues.info and http://cluesforum.info

THE 9/11 SMOKESCREEN: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2391828#p2391828

----

If anyone wants to copy and paste it, or edit it.

sharpstuff
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sharpstuff » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 am

Dear Clues members, administrators, general readers and anyone who can 'read between the lines',

Without all the shenanigans of 2020, we seem to have survived the past year still intact. Let us hope that the new year will bring some hope of 'normalcy' to keep positive. We must remain vigilant in stiving to do this and continue to share our various 'knowledge bases' with each other.

However, in short (not a normal thing for me!) I just want to wish you the very best for the coming year to you and all your families.

Please keep safe and well.

My compliments to all.

Sharpstuff

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 7091
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:30 pm

*

Dear all,

From the perspective of Cluesforum.info, I dare say that 2020 has been the most 'productive & awakening' year ever. It has undeniably produced and awakened millions of people to the crass and cynical antics of our lovely planet's psychopathic rulers. As the incurable optimist that I am, I wish to apologize here and now to all gloom-ridden doomsday-sayers, in case my present words make them cringe. In any event, it can hardly be denied that the (incredibly silly) Moronavirus Scamdemic has done wonders to lower the (sadly far-too-high) percentage of people - a.k.a. "normies" - who dismiss offhand all critical / alternative thinkers as "conspiracy theorists".

Yes, I'm confident that what I like to call the Nutwork clowns (a.k.a. "the powers that shouldn't be") have grossly miscalculated this last psychological operation of theirs - as sold to the masses through their mainstream news channels. A strong indicator of this fact is that MOST people are not buying this Covid pandemic narrative. As of my personal survey studies, more than 70% - in Europe and the USA - are NOT willing to let their bodies be injected with the various proposed "Covid vaccine" concoctions. As much as I hate to sound like a preacher, I will nonetheless (from the bottom of my heart) solemnly ask the remaining 30% (i.e. those people apparently still willing to take some type of "Covid vaccine") to reconsider: the very fate of humanity is at stake. Mind you, not because these "vaccines" are necessarily going to kill us all - but to go along with this game forced upon us by our governments is simply not a smart thing to do. Here in Italy, we call such people "Covidioti" (Covidiots) - and rightly so.

Lastly, I will just hope that we all manage to keep our spirits strong and high - since the Nutwork's main plan is evidently to push dissenters into despair and depression.

So there. This was my humble yet sincere "state of the union address" for this 2020-2021 transition. May reason prevail.

And now:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

animus
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by animus » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:01 pm

sharpstuff wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 am
Let us hope that the new year will bring some hope of 'normalcy' to keep positive.
Depends on what kind of "normalcy" you mean. The one before Corona, the one before 9/11, the one before modern technology, the one before the Dark Ages, the one before Jesus Christ or perhaps even the one before humanity?
sharpstuff wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 am
We must remain vigilant in stiving to do this and continue to share our various 'knowledge bases' with each other.
I like the timing of this statement. *Wink at Simon*

And speaking of knowledge base, sharpstuff, your compilation of CF forum posts is commendable. But I think it needs a "reader's digest" to make it more succinct, readable and printable. How about making a "CF book" including ONLY the best of the best of CF? Which is to say, top notch quality knowledge that is striving for truth & reality and will be available for everyone who is interested. The stuff that average mainstreamers need to hear in order to start facing--or continue tackling--their brainwashed indoctrination. If you or other members of this forum could face this rather, dull and time-consuming "challenge," then I think this project will bring about exactly the kind of hope that you had in mind. :)

Instead of embodying the hope to make this world a better place, most people are merely waiting for hope as a given promise or a delivered product or a deus ex machina to come to them. But experience tells us, it is a losing bet. So we are better off forging our own destiny – proactively.

Manic
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Manic » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:18 pm

animus wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:01 pm
sharpstuff wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:42 am
Let us hope that the new year will bring some hope of 'normalcy' to keep positive.
Depends on what kind of "normalcy" you mean. The one before Corona, the one before 9/11, the one before modern technology, the one before the Dark Ages, the one before Jesus Christ or perhaps even the one before humanity?
Normalcy is what you perceive the world to be. We shouldn't be told what is normal. This so-called pandemic lockdown is a world that I do not agree with. Normal is going about my life regardless of their agenda. I will anti-socially distance, as usual. I refuse to wear a mask, as usual. There's no 'new normal' unless you need to change for the sake of peer pressure? Media pressure?

Seneca
Member
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Seneca » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:33 am

Hello. I wish you all a happy and fulfilling 2021. I was wondering if anybody else besides Sharpstuff has taken the time to really study the German New Medicine. I think it is really worthwhile. But to really understand it you have to question all other ideas you have picked up about staying healthy and healing. For you guys that should be no problem but I often see that people try to fit it in with their existing beliefs and in doing so distort the message. Probably it is scary to question ideas that helped you manage your fears about disease and may even be part of your identity. But I can assure you it is worth the trouble.

I am not saying the GNM can't be improved with new ideas, but that requires a collaborative effort and first of all a good understanding. I would be happy to answer questions or direct you to other sources of knowledge. I think it is clear that the germ theory of disease is causing much distress to say the least and should be discarded for a practical alternative even when that alternative is perhaps still not 100% perfect.

Here is the topic I started about it 5 years ago: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7f5029cf59

guivre
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by guivre » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:09 am

There's not a great place to put this, there's a lot of references to Charles Jaco and the fake broadcast from CNN during the Gulf, they all seem to be in passing.

So, as it's the 30th anniversary of the kick-off of the Gulf War, I was thinking about that infamous mock broadcast, because Charles Jaco used to be a news guy on a radio station in Chicago. A lot of people who worked with him have nice memories of him from that time period and I thought about how that Jaco and the CNN Jaco don't seem to gel together. So in looking up his old radio name, I found this:

https://www.meyersonstrategy.com/2016/0 ... co-in.html

Quote from Jaco in 1998:
“The broadcast media business is run by a bunch of … suits in corner offices who may or may not be evil, but they’re the closest approximation you’re going to come to in this lifetime, simply because they don’t care about … the public good.”

Flabbergasted
Administrator
Posts: 1035
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Crafty Wikipedia banner celebrating the inauguration of sham president Biden.

Image

patrix
Member
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by patrix » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:07 pm

A video that shows how a movie can be 99% CGI and still convincing. And historically this was done with scale models and analog movie effects and was still quite convincing, except the Moon Landings :-)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJ_THGj72U
https://youtu.be/FFJ_THGj72U

Seneca
Member
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Seneca » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 am

I don't know if this video was already posted here. Hedge fund manager Jim Cramer admits how he and other hedge funds manipulate stock prices, by both "legal" and illegal actions, like spreading false rumours.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMuEis3byY4

At this moment there seems to be a battle against short sellers, especially for the Gamestop stock, fuelled by a Reddit topic.

Moderators, please move this to the appropriate topic.

Nefilimp
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:43 am

Unread post by Nefilimp » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:30 am

Hi everybody, I decided to post this text here since I don't really know where I could post it otherwise. This is an article I wrote some time ago (before the C-thing) and I want to post it on my website but I always feel it lacks something and there may be some mistakes in it. It's a long read but I hope you want to read it and help me perfect it so I can finally post it on my website. I have a NGO and thanks to our friends at Google I get 1.000 dollars of advertising money each month so I could target people who use search terms as 'new world order' etc etc. To be clear; this article is not written for people who have frequented this website, I think most is common knowledge for the members here. I want it to be an introductory text for people who are curious about the world we live in.

Interactive End Times

I have had this feeling gnawing at me for more than a decade now. It is a feeling that I need to get my thoughts on paper so that other people can read it. Once they read it, we might be able to overcome the problems that are facing us. And please, I am not claiming to know the truth, I can only describe reality as I see it. This article is meant to be something as an introduction or overview, a starting point for readers to take some of the things I mention and investigate it for themselves.

To discuss my worldview you have to be able to assume most of the things you know about the world are wrong. You have to let go of pride in your country, your race or gender. And it is very important to realize that we are living in this destructive world not because we as a species are outright evil but because of a lack of critical thinking, a lack of empathy and a propagandized and indoctrinated group think mentality. If you are up for it, read on. It is very possible that I will state things whereby your first reaction is to say that it is not possible. In that case; stop reading and investigate that part on your own. Then think about the information you found and put it in the grand scheme that I will outline in the paragraph below.

Interactive End Times; this sounds very biblical and in a way it is. To make it very clear right at the start; I am an agnostic. I don't believe in any religion simply because I have no reason to believe that the things we know about our history are true and that also refers to all these so-called holy books. It is even quite the opposite; I have every reason to believe that we have been lied to. Because I do feel there is a force that is keeping humanity together and that sometimes things happen in a way for which I have no logical answer; I thereby have to conclude that there might be a spiritual force at work. So, with that out of the way, why did I choose to use a terminology that has religious connotations? Because I have come to the conclusion that we live in a religious version of the Truman Show. But there is a big difference with the movie Truman Show; in our version the future will be very destructive if we are not able to see that we are living in a fake reality. The biblical end times will mean war and destruction, famine and death. Even though I believe the Bible is not to be taken literal, I suggest we make an exception for this part. For the people who don't know what the end time is about, let me give you a quick overview.

To begin with, the most famous end time story is the Christian one. Many people don't know that Islam has a similar story and the same goes for Judaism. The end time is a time where all things go from bad to worse, economies are failing, mass poverty and famine, global wars, death and destruction until... The messiah appears. In some of these religions firstly a false messiah will appear who will get his ass kicked by the real one etc etc. Very beautiful but frightening stories about the decay of society with all the deaths and pain that come with it followed by a time of prosperity and peace. Right from the start you can see we have a problem because there are already three different religions mentioned who have three different messiahs but there is only one earth. Will there be an end battle between the messiahs? You see; it makes no sense and that is because religion is not something to be taken literal. The holy books even tell you that you should not take them literal but the people are easily swayed by a man in robe telling them what all these letters mean. Let's keep it simple; these holy books tell you what will happen to you (and in that way to a society) when you fail to see that you are just a part of a whole, when you fail to see the divinity in yourself. The stories are about all the difficulties you will face in life when you want to be a good and loving person. They try to give you an idea of something that is very difficult to describe; the connecting force between humans themselves and between humans and all that is.

Our upside-down reality

I will describe in a very simplistic way why I think our reality is upside-down. It is no use to go into much detail because there are a lot of things we can talk about for many hours. It is important to see the whole, not to dwell on the details. Because the stupidity of our reality is so in your face and such an accepted part of the world view for most people, it is hard to accept that it should not be this way and more important, it does not have to be this way.

Let us start with the way our government works. A government borrows money against interest from banks. Even though these banks are sometimes (partly) state owned, it still makes no sense. Governments have the right to print their own money and if they choose to charge interest it can benefit the whole. Before you say that it is a good thing to have money and government separated from each other, you would have to admit it is kind of weird to have a government that you don't trust enough to print your money. We now live in a world where 99 % of the countries have a very big debt which means you and I have a big debt. A debt we will not be able to pay off and that is exactly the idea. But let us not dwell on this, it is a big part of the problem because money affects everything in our daily life but there is much more...

Because the government is just there to give you the illusion of choice; all you do is allow a very destructive system to imprison you. It is a pretty luxurious prison in most of the western countries but a prison nevertheless. A funny thing happens when you mention this part, the 'another brick in the wall' idea. People get offended and start comparing their country with other countries that have a more repressive system. So because their prison is worst I should not talk about ours? Most people don't realize that all these reactions are put ingeniously into their head through the media. They have done it on so many issues, just think about the 'communist danger' or 'reever madness'. But let's not stray too much, just take a look at what our governments are doing. When I point to the past I always get the reaction that the mind-state was different in those days so let us just focus on the last two decades. For instances; through taxes we pay for wars that are waged all around the world whereby there are a lot of proven illegal ones such as the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan with these so called 'weapons of mass destruction'. Weapons of mass distraction is a better way of putting it. I bet most of the people do not agree with war, they are of the opinion that conflicts should not be settled by sending our sons and daughters out to kill other sons and daughters. Or to send high-tech stealth planes to drop depleted uranium bombs on families who just happened to live their life under a different government. Because it is all about divide and conquer on a global scale; the people we are bombing are just as loving as you and your family, just as ignorant about certain subjects but in the end you are more alike than you are different. You can compare it with a group of supporters of a football club meeting supporters of their biggest rival. Sometimes they even live in the same town yet it will not stop them kicking each other in the head.

This is a good moment to focus on the part that religion plays. And I will come back to the whole end times thing in the end, bear with me. Religion is (and has been for ages) used by our ruling class to divide people and it is pretty clear to see once your eyes have been opened to the absurdity of all the different religions. I live in a country where religion still plays a big role in daily life and I can see the good things it brings but still it hurts me to see that it causes so many problems. The biggest problem is that it keeps a person from reaching their true potential, to be able to own up to life and see that it is you judging yourself all the time. I work with a lot of religious people and they try to convert me all the time, say I am a Christian in denial but I can put it very simply. In these discussions I tell them this story;

Let us say that there is a God somewhere outside of us. He looks at us, all of his children discussing and fighting about what or who we should believe in. Is it Jesus, Allah or maybe his name is Zeus. It has come to a point whereby people of one religion hate people of a different religion, where they can even kill each other. So God, Allah or Zeus is looking down at us, he (or she) is looking at the beautiful creation in which (almost) everything is working together to survive. Almost everything is working together accept the humans that let themselves be divided by religion, by borders or by race and thereby actively destroy the thing they say they worship. By paying taxes they pay for wars being fought, they pay for a financial system that is not put there to serve the peoples interest. They pay for corrupt and lying politicians, they pay for an education system that is not there to make you a better person but that is there to make you fit into a system that is not benefiting the world as a whole. And then we come to feel that live sucks because we are too blind to see that we are the ones enabling this whole mess, then we have religion offering us hope. There are different flavors for you to choose from, all claiming to bring you the truth and salvation but as soon as you can see why all the others are false you should be able to see that they all are.

And this is where we get to the interactive end times; there are two main religions or world views ruling our daily life. One is Luciferianism, a religion that actually makes more sense than the others but is still a fraud nonetheless. And then there is Judaism (comprised of Talmudic, Chabbatean etc). Of course there are the other religions like Christianity, Islam and so on but I label these the henchmen of the rulers, used to keep the masses occupied. Let us first talk about the Luciferian beliefs and then we get to the one they use as the perpetrator as well as the scapegoat. This is a difficult part for most of the people because I will tell them that the ruling class is mostly Luciferian in their beliefs. When you know what to look for it is not difficult to see; for instance read their biographies or the statements they make in the media, look at the pictures they choose to show to the peasants, look at the logo's of their companies etc. They like to use the language of symbols and because we are only taught the ones they want us to know, it is a thing most people are programmed to dismiss as coincidences or idiotic conspiracy nonsense. It is not and it is all telling us the same thing over and over again. They tell it through religion (which is invented and implemented by the same ruling elite), media, education and by these symbols and this is what they say;

If you are not willing to see that you are being lied to on almost everything in your life, you thereby fail to see that it is you who is enabling all of this. You do this by voting, paying taxes and by being silent about things to go against your loving nature. There is no-one to blame but yourself. Understand that there is no duality and that live is all about wholeness and acceptance.

They think of mankind as mostly dumb, ignorant parasites and to tell you the truth; it is hard to disagree when you look around. I have tried so many times to talk about these subjects with the people around me but they are sometimes so ignorant they will even make fun of me. 'There he is again with his talk about the evil banks' and so on.They repeat the rhetoric the media uses to make it more difficult for people like me to talk about these subjects. And you will probably not believe this, but the way they the ruling class justifies all of this is that it will lead to a better world. And I agree, in the end it will... Only the path to this better world will be paved with a lot of pain and misery and I am certain we can find a better path. The reason I say this is because peeling away the layers of lies has made me a better person. Even though people resist me and mock me, I still have to take action against something that goes against my loving nature. The people who resist me or mock me have taught me that it is me who has to be happy with me, not them. That is a very important change of mind-state because most people only aim to please other people thereby neglecting to think for themselves. The destruction of our world by this system is something I can't passively undergo. I don't agree with war, the private banking system, corrupt politicians and much more and I will talk about it even though people might think I am a fool for doing so. And yes, I do believe we can change the world; I did. I changed my own world by not caring what people think of me anymore. By changing my life in a way that I can contribute more than I destroy. I use my voice, my brain and my personality to find ways, to find subjects that relate to people. Sometimes it is a subject like 911; the single most important event to understand. I always get somewhat the same reaction when I tell them my view, but investigate it.. Go and look at the evidence on a website like Cluesforum or just Google 'impact second plane 9/11' and you'll see there is no way of denying this simple fact;

No planes were flown into the World Trade Centers, the buildings were (with a 99.9 % probability) empty and we were looking at a pretty convincing movie called '911 and the battle of religion'. The subtitle could be; 'Where two became one' or 'The end of the Dualistic Age' starring Mercury and Sirius, the wonder dog.

Just ask yourself this; what is stronger, thin aluminum or thick steel and then look at the plane-shaped gap in the buildings. Go to a science professor and ask him to explain Newton's third law of motion and then show him the picture of the hole in the towers.

I know this is hard to believe if you have never investigated it; when you have this view is still pretty extreme and I will tell you why. I think more than 95 % of the alternative media is controlled by the same people that control the regular media. People like Alex Jones or even Naom Chomsky all have a certain role to play. They want us to be divided, for us to fight over stupid details that (in the end) have little to do with the main storyline, which is;

By participating in this destructive system without actively opposing it and finding better and loving ways to live your life you have no-one to blame but yourself. No use to focus on parts of the fake and upside-down reality, it all is part of the same problem. Focus on the whole.

Back to the plan; after all the dividing, fake messiahs, warmongering and man-made diseases a lot of people will have died, the earth will have some time to recover from us parasites and then the whole cycle will begin anew. After the last big war they will announce another son of god (with an Aquarius theme instead of the fishes), a new story that is made up of bits of all the other 'religious' stories and probably most people will believe it. As I told you earlier; there are already three (or more) new messiahs eager to start their new career! Then the people of this earth will start building the walls of their own prison all over again by letting things happen that go against the loving nature of their soul. First small things and then bigger and bigger until, like now, we agree with planes dropping uranium depleted bombs on villages. We agree with a world that treats animals in the way we treat them now, where we let profit be more important than animal or human lives. And I agree, we have also come a long way and I do sincerely think that people have become more tolerant and loving in some ways. I think there is always a balance between love and hate, but I do think love has become something that is more focused on people nearby and more in a superficial way. People love family, friends or colleagues and mostly love is used or seen as a way to keep things civilized. Hard loving truths are seldom spoken because of the fear of rejection.

So, back to the end time. There is a group of people that believe that we as a species have to take the path of destruction to be reborn as new humans. The rise of the phoenix is what they like to call it. And then, there is a group of people they have led to believe they are the chosen people and that after a big war that will take place in the middle east (Israel, Syria, Libya, Iraq etc) they, the Jewish people, will become the new rulers of the world. Their religious texts say things about non-jews that are safely kept away from our eyes but when you want to find out, you can. In short; the goyim are nothing more than cattle, to be done away with whenever a jew pleases. We have no rights whatsoever and when you look at Israel you will see that they are implementing this mind-state as we type (and read). These things are not hidden, this is the age of revelation, you can study anything you like. Of course, you will have to work your way through a lot of nonsense and dis-info but hey; everything is on-line or can be found in libraries. Ich habe es nicht gewusst is not an excuse anymore (nor was it then) because you could have known and quite frankly; you should have known. The world is in a very sad state, you owe it to yourself and the rest of humanity to be a critical thinker. Why is it so fucked up? I just told you my theory and now I will tell you my solution;

Once you love yourself you will realize that in order to be in that state most of the time, all the people around you also have to love themselves. Conflict arises from people who don't love themselves, who think material possession will make them happy and fill that hole they feel, who want to control and dominate others to feel better about themselves. So, the step we need to take as a society is to teach our children that love is the most important thing in the world, that everything is connected in this beautiful thing we call 'nature'. We can make anything we like, from solar panels to the most sophisticated tools, but we can't make love. I know this sounds like hippie talk and frankly I don't care. We are at a stage in our civilization where we have amazing technologies which can change the world we live in. With solar power and 'new' agricultural technologies like aquaponics, hydroponics and permaculture we can feed the whole world in a sustainable way and make hunger a thing of the past. We have medical equipment and staff that is so good that most people should die when they are old, not the way it is now in most of the developing countries. Do you want to know why the world is not as I tell you it could be? Because of our financial system and because almost all the individuals in this world don't see the world for what it is. They believe the world will always have war, famine and corruption. So it starts with a new mindset; love yourself more and believe that you deserve a more just and loving world to live in. Be loving towards other people, even though they might be unjust to you, remember that it comes from years of indoctrination. But mostly.. Be a fucking realist, be an individual, stop following others. Don't believe what I wrote but investigate it for yourself if you feel there is a bit of truth in it.


Admin notice (Simon): dear Nefilimp, I moved this fine post of yours from the Derailing Room to the Chatbox - since this is the thread where you can always post anything that doesn't fit into any other particular / specific forum discussions.

Post Reply