THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Mansur wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:45 pm Is it possible for anybody to preach the official lies full job-time as it were (and with full intellectual readiness), more or less explicitly, and then go home and think the truth at home alone, or maybe tell it to one another with ‘his own kind?’ In my humble opinion, this is complete nonsense.
You must live on another planet.
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

thisisunreal wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:09 pm I was interested to see what looks like a rebuttal by Mansur...
Flabbergasted’s point or apropos was obviously a possible parallel or analogy between ‘present situation’ and the soviets’ lying-system – concerning the intelligentsia so-called. Maybe such a thing is possible, maybe not, - in any case I just wanted to draw attention that an article or study which is totally fake and lying to its core maybe not really the best stuff to make a useful illustration to our present troubles.

For my part, I am of the opinion of those who see the ‘social sciences’ (including psychology) in their entirety as propaganda, that is, ultimately, the enemy of society.

Now, concerning present article (or chapter), one is at a loss which part would serve best to show the habitual lying character of the trade in a concrete way. Maybe the following few words require no comment here:
…Alexandr Murinson, a young refusnik of the 1980s, had his application to enter a foreign-languages institute in Moscow turned down because of his Jewishness: ‘A member of the admissions board accosted me in the corridor . . . And he said: “I just tell you off the record that you’re not going to get admitted because you might have relatives abroad. You are Jewish”.’ The racial prejudices of the commission changed the way Murinson looked at the system: ‘[Before] I felt there were flaws in the society but I never realized that they were so fundamental.’
561p.
[The previous page may provide another no-comment specimen. – But I (or any more than 5 years old boy as Flabbergasted says) am ready to show the trickiness on any random page or paragraph.]

About the expressions like ‘behavior bilingualism’ and countless other, or the ‘oral history’ in the book’s very title (or 'refusnik' in the quote): It seems nothing is so important than to furnish the intelligentsia a readymade nomenclature (an artificial system of catchwords systematically not fitting to anything real), which means to poison language itself on its very sources. Isn’t that what we call propaganda par excellence?

I don’t believe anyone can think seriously that soviet authorities had no knowledge about the ‘difference’ in question. They had a formidable network of informants that covered the whole of society, down to the smallest cells, and it worked until the last days - the tsarist secret police it's said provided a solid basis for this.

During that era, if someone ‘succeeded’ in defecting (becoming a ‘dissident’), that happened almost always with a permission of some kind and a knowledge ‘from above’ (trying to get a passport to the west would have been a rather hopeless business for a private person - - and totally out of question in the CCCP). Only those who were already integrated into the 'system' could get to the west, who were judged ‘trustworthy.’ All these guys, moreover, throughout the ‘literature,’ are depicted as good guys being persecuted (and western authorities also as good guys offering helping hands to them). Of course nothing is more remote from reality or truth

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Thus, it may be possible to draw some kind of parallel between the two phenomena, but it is quite certain that this must be done on a completely different basis.

And, yes, I maintain that if someone is earning his living on lying, he is forfeiting his right to truth. Or else, he has a strange view about truth, - which is the same.
glg

Unread post by glg »

? Seems to be no thread here on Geoengineering ?

Weather Manipulation? . . . nope
HAARP, CHEMtrails - aha

Chemtrails and Haarp, ya, they most likely tried that. But if it worked, do you think they knew when it worked or, why and how exactly it worked and if so, could they replicate... nay enlarge upon those projects for to really get foolish and messy with that tech? Perhaps,,, idk.

What I do know, is that Billy Goat wants the subject on the table:
“If it starts looking as if we’re headed toward one of these tipping points, you’re going to hear more about a set of bold—some would say crazy—ideas that fall under the umbrella term “geoengineering.” These approaches are unproven, and they raise thorny ethical issues. But they’re worth studying and debating while we still have the luxury of study and debate.”
“Geoengineering is a cutting-edge, “Break Glass in Case of Emergency” kind of tool. The basic idea is to make temporary changes in the earth’s oceans or atmosphere that lower the planet’s temperature. These changes wouldn’t be intended to absolve us of the responsibility to reduce emissions; they’d just buy us time to get our act together.”

Excerpts From: Bill Gates. “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster.”

Then
Are we on Cue to hear about that Geo-Engenireering? Seems so, just cram the crazy idea into the closing remarks of some government official after a Covid presser - voila:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6R-E6rhW8&t=2584s
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear all,

Firstly, I would like to thank Flabbergasted for his most excellent work on the following thread viz. Advanced Building Technology in Remote Antiquity? and subsequent contributors. A most fascinating subject and in many ways can easily link at least with Firstenberg's book in relation to the vibrations of the atmosphere to carry voice messages across great distances.

Secondly, I would also like to thank anonjedi2 for the following books, both of which I have read in toto over the last few days. Both books are even more than recommended, they are a must read. Who needs 'nuclear' weapons, when we are bathed in unnatural 'radiations' from pre-birth to our demise. That demise must surely continue when the whole planet is being destroyed around us and in no short order. Nothing, it seems can stop the insanity of those that deem to control us because we can't get our hands on them...

In reference to The Invisible Rainbow, it may be forgiven that the author seems to admit to nuclear weapons, D.N.A.. 'viruses', atomic particles and the fanciful notion of what cells actually may be, as they may be referred to purely because another 'language' is necessary to explain intangibles.
THE CLUES LIBRARY : recommended readings repository

THE INVISIBLE RAINBOW: A HISTORY OF ELECTRICITY AND LIFE
by Arthur Firstenberg

and

Death Object - Exploding the Nuclear Weapons Hoax
by Akio Nakatani

Be well.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CLUESFORUM READERS

It has been brought to my attention by a few CF members & readers that:

When accessing Cluesforum with the GOOGLE CHROME browser, none of the images & gifs from my vast www.septclues.com archive show up !

This is of course a MAJOR problem, since the vast majority of the images posted over the years by yours truly (and others) are hosted at the septclues storage site.

Luckily, other browsers (e.g. FIREFOX-MOZILLA and the old Internet Explorer) work just fine - i.e. ALL images from the septclues archive show up when using those browsers.

Dear forum members, please kindly let me know if:
- you are experiencing this problem with other browsers (if so, which ones? I know that the "Microsoft Edge" browser suffers from the same problem).
- if you are computer-savvy, please help our administrators figure out whether this problem may be "on our side" (e.g. we may need to update our .php configuration).

(However, I have reason to suspect 'foul play' on the part of the Nutwork, since they have already made it impossible to post links to septclues.com on Youtube, for instance.)

Thanks in advance for any forthcoming help & assistance ! :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Sometimes, if I am not logged in, I can´t see certain images or links. I use Firefox. This could mean visitors are unable to access all the content posted.

Flabbergasted
Administrator

With 68–32 votes, the US Senate recently approved the USD 250 billion “Endless Frontier Act” which among other things will promote the (continued) creation of hybrid beings by mixing human and animal genetic material.

After the launch of the grand morona coup and reset, a lot of apparently not so closely related Nutwork pieces of the last few decades are beginning to fall into place.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/us-se ... xperiments
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con ... /1260/text

I wonder what an "endless frontier" might look like.
simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 am *

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CLUESFORUM READERS

It has been brought to my attention by a few CF members & readers that:

When accessing Cluesforum with the GOOGLE CHROME browser, none of the images & gifs from my vast www.septclues.com archive show up !

This is of course a MAJOR problem, since the vast majority of the images posted over the years by yours truly (and others) are hosted at the septclues storage site.

Luckily, other browsers (e.g. FIREFOX-MOZILLA and the old Internet Explorer) work just fine - i.e. ALL images from the septclues archive show up when using those browsers.

Dear forum members, please kindly let me know if:
- you are experiencing this problem with other browsers (if so, which ones? I know that the "Microsoft Edge" browser suffers from the same problem).
- if you are computer-savvy, please help our administrators figure out whether this problem may be "on our side" (e.g. we may need to update our .php configuration).

(However, I have reason to suspect 'foul play' on the part of the Nutwork, since they have already made it impossible to post links to septclues.com on Youtube, for instance.)

Thanks in advance for any forthcoming help & assistance ! :)
Dear fellow administrators,

This problem needs to be URGENTLY addressed. I keep getting complaints from people who cannot see the images uploaded on my huge image archive, septclues.com

However, it appears that those who use the Firefox-Mozilla browser (like myself) have no such problem, i.e.ALL images from septclues.com show up for them.

Is there ANYTHING that can be done to circumvent what seems to be a Google "attack" at our valiant forum?
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Simon wrote:
However, it appears that those who use the Firefox-Mozilla browser (like myself) have no such problem, i.e.ALL images from septclues.com show up for them.
Apologies for butting in, not being admin.

I still (and will continue to do so) use Windows XP as it is perfectly fine for my purposes and I have no reason to down-grade
Finding a browser which still works, however, proved difficult. I detest Google anything, however, people seem locked into it.

I was using Firefox for a long time until it failed to update. After a long search, I discovered MyPal browser which continues to support XP and I can watch videos etc. I use this alongside Qwant, a Swiss-based search engine. Both these will access septclues.com and I can see the pictures.

What is the problem with having the use of several browsers? If other members/readers are made aware of which browsers work, perhaps, this might be an answer?

Be well.
simonshack
Administrator

PROBLEM SOLVED! :)

Dear all, it is with some humble pie that I must confess that the whole problem with the septclues.com images not showing up (only on SOME browsers? :wacko: ) was on my side - and (almost) entirely due to my poor proficiency with web-tech matters...

Today I contacted my hosting server for septclues.com AND septemberclues.org asking them for assistance (suspecting that it might be some sort of SSL certificate issue - EVEN THOUGH I well remember having already dealt with those SSL certificates some time ago. Also, the mystery remains as to why SOME browsers allowed the images - whereas other browsers did not...).

In short, I was instructed how to activate the SSL certificates on their platform and, within an hour or so, both websites got their SSL certifications activated !

Thanks dear Sharpstuff and Flabbergasted for your replies concerning this pesky issue - and sorry for wasting some of your time! :wub:
simonshack
Administrator

I would like to share with you, dear friends, this outrageous form of censorship that Youtube has recently implemented :

WHENEVER I MAKE A COMMENT (ON ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO) THAT INCLUDES THE DIRECT LINK/URL TO MY TYCHOS WEBSITE, THE COMMENT GETS IMMEDIATELY DELETED!!!...(when reloading the same YT video).

Direct links/URLs to my TYCHOS website:
https://www.tychos.info/
or
www.tychos.info

I have now tested this on a dozen YT videos - and my comments keep disappearing (when reloading the YT video) if they contain a direct link to my Tychos website. Fortunately, I can work around this problem by typing "tychos[dot]info". However, I must wonder WHY this most peculiar form of censorship has been implemented by Youtube... What are they afraid of? :rolleyes:

Now, I would much appreciate if some of you (who have a YT account) would spend a minute verifying this.
Try posting the following line on ANY Youtube comment section:

Check out the TYCHOS website to learn about our solar system's true configuration: https://www.tychos.info/

Reload that YT video, and see if the comment is still there. Thanks for letting me know!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I can verify that when I posted a comment on YouTube containing www.tychos.info it appeared to be posted, but when I reloaded the page it was gone. As we talked about the other day Simon one can hypothetically understand the excuse for censoring 9/11 or "6 million" questioning. It's offensive to the alleged victims, and in the case of "6 million" there are undoubtedly victims. The dispute is in the numbers and the way they died.

But Tychos is about astronomy so what is the narrative for censoring this? Is it deemed to be disinformation on the subject? Well then, why is YouTube allowing Flat Earth videos? I encourage everyone to ask YouTube about this themselves. Hopefully the end result of this stunt by YouTube will be that more people take the time needed to wrap their head around Simons historical Tychos research and confirm it checks out.

On another note I can also confirm that the images now load correctly on Cluesforum so I believe it was solved by renewing your certificate on septclues.com Simon. This thing with all major webbrowsers now requiring certificates to even display images from a site is worrying though. At the moment these certificates can be obtained and renewed for free or at a low cost, but I suspect this is subject to change. It's probably a covert way of establishing the infrastructure needed for internet censorship. And in the future webbrowsers that allow uncertified sites may be outlawed for "security reasons". And as many using internet from work probably has noticed, big corps already disallows sites like Bitchute.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Here we go again

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/12/uk/p ... index.html

And a white male middle aged conspiracy theorist allegedly killed his own children with a spear gun. A shame the mother didn't turn him in when she realized he was a conspiracy theorist and not the more common haphazardry theorist. And now it's too late this supposed story teaches us...

https://globalnews.ca/news/8106455/qano ... -monsters/
Nefilimp

Hey guys, it's Matt

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Lately I remove more and more YouTube channels from my list. There is this guy Matt with a channel called Quantum of Conscience and I have been listening to him for many years but he is giving me a weird feeling lately and I was wondering what the Cluesforum people think of him.

First of all, as with all 'truthtellers' I agree with a lot of what he says but he is becoming more and more hostile about what he calls the download and about people who think that all of our reality is decided in creepy backrooms. In every video he started mocking the idea that 'phone calls are made to add a 33 to a story' etc. He won't exactly tell us his theory but just says 'it's not something off this world'. The other thing that gives me a bad feeling is his idea that we are on earth to give energy to some strange entity and therefore he tells his listeners that upon his death he has no inclination to go back to earth. To me this is a very negative state of mind and even though I agree that life can sometimes suck for people like us, in the end I am grateful to experience all of this.

I have reacted a few times saying that all this numerology, occult names etc etc are easily explained when you realise that since time being our leaders and media stars come from the same families. These families interbreed and their offspring are taught their ideology and they go on to become politicians, frontmen for companies like Tesla/Microsoft/Amazon, singers, movie stars etc. It means there is no need for a phone call from a creepy backroom, these people love to use the obelisk, cube, Sirius, Isis etc etc. It is their way of honouring the beliefs they have grown up with.

I am curious to what other readers think of him.
Nefilimp

Channel Recommendation

Unread post by Nefilimp »

To balance things out; there is also a channel I would like to recommend! The channel is called Pockets Of The Future and the guys name is Paul Romano.

To give you a short description; he talks about the news, famous people and heartfulness meditation. His way of presenting is full of humour even though his message is pretty serious.

https://www.youtube.com/c/pocketsofthefuture