THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
kickstones

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kickstones »

Back to Charlottesville, not sure who took the clip below or who released it but as the uploader points out it does look very much staged.

Does not appear to embed, below is a link to the video...
[ADMIN: If you wish to comment on a video and embed it for reference, please exclude https. The automator prefers http for now. Thanks! -HP]

https://vimeo.com/229701045

And indeed Crowds on Demand may well have been involved, although they deny it, however it is very coincidental that they placed an add on Craiglist prior to the incidence.

http://www.charlottestories.com/crowds- ... rotesters/
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Kickstones - I've seen this picked up by other people, but that ad was for North Carolina not Virginia. Although, that could be to throw people off as well, as it's only a 4-1/2 hour drive in between cities.

In the meantime, they have replaced the Robert E. Lee statue in Baltimore with this - looks like a pregnant DUDE!

Image :puke:

The dismantling of this country is in full force. Sweden is also melting down their Viking artifacts into scrap. Welcome to the New World where history and truth are forbidden!

http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-08- ... rap-metal/
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Well they are really going full bore on this latest removal of anything/everything Confederate. Yale was talking about removing "hostile" artwork yesterday, now today NY is going to remove Confederate-looking tiles in the subway. Is this part of the billion dollar infrastructure money Trump is planning for? I thought Obama already took care of our infrastructure through the Stimulus Bill?

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

CluedIn » August 18th, 2017, 9:45 am wrote:Welcome to the New World where history and truth are forbidden!
History is forbidden? What a nonsensical comment. Obviously many of us have decided we no longer want to see reminders of the thugs who owned, beat, and murdered their fellow human beings simply because of skin color.

Oh, and by the way, they were traitors to the US, waging war against our country. Don't see too many statues to Benedict Arnold around, do you?

History isn't being erased or forbidden (which is actually impossible), we're just consigning the losers - aka the moral swine - to the dustbin of history.

One of the greatest aspects of our forum has been its clear moral focus and standards. Defending the indefensible has no place here.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

fbenario » August 18th, 2017, 8:09 pm wrote:
CluedIn » August 18th, 2017, 9:45 am wrote:Welcome to the New World where history and truth are forbidden!
History is forbidden? What a nonsensical comment. Obviously many of us have decided we no longer want to see reminders of the thugs who owned, beat, and murdered their fellow human beings simply because of skin color.

Oh, and by the way, they were traitors to the US, waging war against our country. Don't see too many statues to Benedict Arnold around, do you?

History isn't being erased or forbidden (which is actually impossible), we're just consigning the losers - aka the moral swine - to the dustbin of history.

One of the greatest aspects of our forum has been its clear moral focus and standards. Defending the indefensible has no place here.
I don't see where CluedIn has defended "the indefensible". It's obvious that in the last 2-3 years there has been an increasing effort to engage in significant social engineering via fabricated "racially motivated attacks" against or by one group against another.

And the aftermath has taken the predictable form of prolonged and intended bickering over things that people otherwise wouldn't pay much attention (if any) to anyway. So now, regardless of whether a certain statue or memorial gets removed or not, the fighting will continue.

The psychopaths in power certainly have nothing to fear when people can so easily be turned against each other.

It strikes me as reasonable for a person to be concerned about what is to come of a society whereby devised media events lead to a covering up or whitewashing of its history. The physical terrain is changing underneath us because of patently obvious lies and contrived division.

I'm simultaneously disturbed by the 9/11 "memorials" all over the country that have littered numerous cities with "tower beams" and so forth. I'd certainly be for taking down fixtures that serve as "reminders" of objectively disproven events.

Otherwise, I consider this forum to be a refreshing place where the emphasis is on media deception, rather than the pre-fabricated political footballs that are constantly being chucked at us.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

"fbenario » August 18th, 2017, 7:09 pm" Oh, and by the way, they were traitors to the US, waging war against our country. Don't see too many statues to Benedict Arnold around, do you?
"fbenario » August 11th, 2017, 6:37 pm"
Exactly. One main reason so many polls failed to predict Trump's win is many people knew that supporting Trump was shameful, so they lied to the pollsters, saying they supported someone else - and then in the privacy of the voting booth chose the farcical sociopath.
Fbenario (with all due respect),
I feel you are being quite naive in both of these statements (that is, to clarify, to believe in either a fair election or the written history).
Last edited by VonCrowne on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Man, it's depressing to know the PsyOperators read our forum for psychological hints about dividing everyone.

I gotta chime in, though, and agree with fbenario and SacredCowSlayer, both.

I celebrate our recognition that we can change which myths we want to reinforce in a public space. It's our right as a species to negotiate new agreements (or passively tolerate new bullshit in place of old bullshit, if we're not going to participate in what clearly is a controversial ongoing discussion about various spaces).

Erasing the civil war is a bad idea. But the Confederacy has been so stupid and backwards about managing their myths, seeing this artificial tumult is like watching a "pro wrestling" match. Whoever wins, the myths and PsyOps keep on keepin' on.

I know that I am not like most CF members in the sense that I very much welcome seeing public discussions and uprisings against nonsense, as long as it's got some opportunity for real discussion to leak into the mindwarp. Even knowing it's probably "pointless" doesn't make it less interesting or important, in my estimation.

I am sad that it's apparently PsyOps that cause (or excuse) the mobs doing the changing, though. I'd be happy if we just removed all the ugly statues of generals and presidents in general, and put something nicer in place like trees or flowers. But that's just me, and I don't believe any one person has a great idea about what all goes where.

It's getting weird to think how many people in the U.S.A. work for the Corporation, though. I feel as though these demonstrations are weird hybrids of innocent people swept up in the zeitgeist and PsyOp shepherds herding the mob towards other ends.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Obviously many of us have decided we no longer want to see reminders of the thugs who owned, beat, and murdered their fellow human beings simply because of skin color.
Or because of class. Does this mean Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square can now be taken down.

Because the War Ships he commanded were crewed by virtual slaves recruited by press gangs. Anyone that stepped out of line received the Cat of Nine Tails.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

fbenario » August 18th, 2017, 8:09 pm wrote:

YOU and a bunch of OTHERS have decided that YOU no longer want to see X so therefore, my opinion doesn't matter or anyone elses who doesn't agree? When did this country turn into Mob Rule? Nothing goes thru the community for a vote or even just discussion - the mayors and other leaders simply deem it will be done and to hell with what anyone else thinks?

So everybody, to you, who was involved in the Civil War, is moral swine? Wow - what moral superiority! So if these statues are so offensive to you FB, why haven't you started a movement LONG before now to have them removed? Or do you simply like to jump on the bandwagon once the psychos pick a target?

As far as me "defending the indefensible" - I haven't defended anything but have pointed out what is being done under our noses. I'm not even saying that I necessarily like or want any of these statues - but the manner and speed at which they are being taken down is my point. And don't forget this all started with the Dylan Roof FF and pictures of him posing with the Confederate Flag. Before that event, where was the outrage? They won't be stopping with statues either. I can't imagine "they" will want to be looking at those old dead white guys on their currency much longer.
Skinnylegsandall

Unread post by Skinnylegsandall »

Wow that is a great thought out post CluedIn.You have proved to me you are very insightful and forward thinking on this board and others thanks for being an active member here.
Last edited by Skinnylegsandall on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bongostaple

Unread post by bongostaple »

It just occurred to me to step away from the contentious statue removal issue and consider whether, just like significant world events of today, everything we think we know about the American Civil War is bullshit as well.

I’ve often pondered how far back the bullshit goes, and haven’t really got a firm opinion. I’ve heard opinions that the CIA coming into being in 1947 was the beginning. On the other hand, there are plenty of fishy stories well prior to that - Titanic etc.

The advent of mass media and total control over it means larger populations can be manipulated at the same time. But then again, go back hundreds of years, nobody needed to do much, so manipulating a population with bullshit was technically a lot easier, but lacked the focussed power of mass media, so they could only make shit up that would be effective in each community where the story arrived by word of mouth.

So, Charlottesville could even have been a hoax about a hoax about a hoax….
hoi.polloi

I say lean into it. It's a valid question.

I don't think all past events are equal. We just need to account for the "fakery" element that was missing from previous historical understandings.

For example, the Lincoln "assassination" is an odd story. But does that mean newer assassination tales, which are lies, are modeled after something genuinely weird that actually happened, or does it mean the Lincoln assassination was also a PsyOp?

We have tons of people doing reenactments of American Revolutionary War battles, American Civil War battles and so on, all based on battle notes in detail. But how does this compare to period fans of, say, the Titanic — which we've established is a very odd and dubious story? How often, we may reasonably wonder, is some leader of the reenactment troops a member of the CIA or some similar "interest group" actually?

Yet, for me, the American Civil War feels important not to erase because it is documented extensively, and there seem to be some elements of truth in it that are important to understand about the historical character of this region, regardless of how much it has been covered up or manipulated by falsehoods. For example, the issue of secession is always relevant as some kind of measure.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Should we throw away our computers and phones as well? We know very well they are assembled by slaves, and many of the metals and other elements are mined by slaves and we use them every day, they are very convenient. If you really want to make a statement about slavery, that would be the one to make.
hoi.polloi

dblitz » August 19th, 2017, 9:31 pm wrote:Should we throw away our computers and phones as well? We know very well they are assembled by slaves, and many of the metals and other elements are mined by slaves and we use them every day, they are very convenient. If you really want to make a statement about slavery, that would be the one to make.
That would be a one to make. An interesting one if done "correctly" and in such a way that anyone even notices or feels personally effected by the decision. Not necessarily the most effective, poignant or only statement. It's an ongoing cultural shift to totally eliminate slavery, and it will take a very long time yet. It's obviously still around in many different ways.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

In this mob rush to burn witches and statues I see too much selective outrage all of it guided by the same fake media that should have zero credibility. There has been for example no effort to remove statues and tributes to Democrat party bigs like KKK Sen Robert Byrd and rapist Clinton and plenty of others. Its not find to hard things to hate or burn or tear down in looking at the past. These are activities the least capable and most hate filled are very qualified for. The bashers are nothing more than dupes and stooges who wallow in their moral superiority.

No, passes get handed to some while are others are vilified and all but executed on the spot. There is no order or reason to it, just easily generated and easily manipulated rage and self-righteousness. How pathetic to think that the height of the moral order is seemingly defined by mobs and masked anarchists. I find nothing positive or heartening in the gloating and bashing of these emotionally retarded "social justice warriors". They'd turn or every last one of us here in a heartbeat. Do you think the Antifa and their statue smashing ilk are friends to the Clues Forum? :wacko:

Lets not forget this quote from 1984, more pertinent than at any time in recent memory. "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."