THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
kickstones

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kickstones »

Here is a link to a more detailed analysis of the Salman Rushdie stabbing from the entity that is Miles Mathis, which saves us at CF time and effort in exposing this latest media fraud......

The Salman Rushdie Stabbing was Staged
http://mileswmathis.com/rushdie.pdf
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Hello everyone, this is my first actual post at the forum (other than the intro post)

On Rushdie, I literally laughed out loud when I heard the news of his assassination

I did some research into Abe Shinzo’s assassination a while back here:
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/abe-s ... tion.6173/

The main points are:
1. Perpetrator gave a testimony of using a self-made rifle that has 3-barrel, each of 6 bullets (ie 6,6,6), but the rifle at the scene is 2-barrel, meaning his testimony is not trustworthy, thus subsequent ‘corrected’ news of the 2-barrel, 6 shot has no corroboration whatsoever
2. I believe the main reason why THEY concocted this lie (other than the 666 numerology) is to fit the autopsy finding that Abe’s body had at least 2 bullet holes, while he was only hit once, on the second shot (in a total of 2 shots/bangs)
3. The first autopsy finding by Nara University and the second one by Nara police are at odds: the former postulated an entry wound at the shoulder and an exit wound at the neck as well as a shot through the heart, the latter had it reversed and no mention of the heart wound anymore
4. No bullets are recovered anywhere, except 5 scratches all concentrated on a campaign van that does not line up with the bullet trajectory
5. Mysterious tube in one of the photos around Abe’s right arm, and no blood on his chest in another photo that had clear view of his whole body
6. Suspicion of crisis actors, namely Miyamoto Haruyo (NHK reporter) and another unnamed man who looks very much alike one of the victims in the 2021 Keio Line train attack

Tangentially related, when I was looking into NHK, I realized the Kyoto Animation arson attack in 2019 is likely another faked event, where ‘33’ died in initial reports

I also had a rather long post examining the 2022 Russo-Ukraine war here
https://stolenhistory.net/threads/wag-t ... -war.6188/
I won’t copy the whole thing to here as it is really long (I have a pdf document created on my local machine though), which basically demonstrates most major events of the ‘war’ is either staged or computer-generated
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

The whole Dugina affair just made me feel like the world stage is a giant reaction video.

What is this?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCMrvVcMUGQ

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu ... 6869c3f291

Dugin is no stranger to fakery. I remember watching a Russian talk show (in Russian, meant for Russians - I am Bulgarian-American) at the time of MH17 where, with a straight face, he said that the bodies of the passengers were the MH370 passengers that had been put on ice and were transferred to Ukraine. Sure we are aware of all of the nonsense that was posed to us at the time by VIPs and talked about it in the thread, but Dugin is presented as a philosopher. Those two things don't gel. (There's a small discussion on Duginsim around 2014 on this board.)

I don't use Telegram very much, apparently, all of the entrainment that's used on Twitter and the like is being used there regarding this.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2022 ... -star-dies
Put here as place holder needs to be moved to Tychos.
Observations and computer models are now pointing to an explanation that would have seemed outlandish 30 years ago: most red giants have a much smaller companion star hiding in their gravitational embrace. This second star shapes the transformation into a planetary nebula, much as a potter shapes a vessel on a potter's wheel.
Until the Hubble Space Telescope launched in 1990, "we were pretty sure we were on the right track" toward understanding the process, says Bruce Balick, an astronomer at the University of Washington. Then he and his colleague Adam Frank, of the University of Rochester in New York, were at a conference in Austria and saw Hubble's first photos of planetary nebulae. "We went out to get coffee, saw the pictures and we knew that the game had changed," Balick says.

Astronomers had assumed that red giants were spherically symmetrical, and a round star should produce a round planetary nebula. But that's not what Hubble saw – not even close. "It became obvious that many planetary nebulae have exotic axisymmetric structures," says Joel Kastner, an astronomer at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Hubble revealed fantastic lobes, wings and other structures that weren't round but were symmetric around the nebula's main axis, as if turned on that potter's wheel.
The other option was that most planetary nebulae are formed not by one star, but by a pair of stars – what Orsola De Marco, an astronomer at Macquarie University in Sydney, named the "binary hypothesis". In this scenario, the second star is much smaller and thousands of times fainter than the red giant, and it might be as far away as Jupiter is from the Sun. That would allow it to disrupt the red giant while being distant enough to not be swallowed up. (Other possibilities also exist, such as a dive-bombing orbit in which the second star would approach the red giant every few hundred years, peeling off layers from it.)

The binary hypothesis accounts very well for the first stage of metamorphosis of a dying star. As the companion pulls dust and gases away from the primary star, they do not immediately get sucked into the companion, but form a swirling disk of material known as an accretion disk in the orbital plane of the companion. That accretion disk is the potter's wheel. If the disk has a magnetic field, it will propel any charged gases out of the plane of the disk and toward the axis of rotation. But even without a magnetic field, the material in the disk impedes the outward flow of gases in the orbital plane, so the gas will take on a bilobed structure, with faster flow toward the poles. And that's just what Hubble saw in its images of planetary nebulae. "Why look for a really complicated explanation when a companion star explains it really well?" says De Marco.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Mansur wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:39 pm
kickstones wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:30 am But PEOPLE has learned that the video was filmed in March at Windsor Castle, with Paddington added later by CGI techniques.
https://people.com/royals/queen-elizabe ... al-family/
Though it is a few seconds only in the video, the crowd outside the window, the fake enthusiastic crowd (more evidently CGI) seems to be the really important feature.

Now, it seems you Brits have a fake monarch (or a one playing herself as an actor, which would be still nastier I think) with her being faked to be dead 'or who knows', probably in a faked palace with an actor butler and fake enthusiastic subjects outside – but a real Paddington Bear.

A recurring thought: propaganda in general tends to focus mainly on women. They are the consumers who are most important.
Right to the end they faked it, look at the image below supposedly taken a few days before they announced the Queen officially "dead", Its the “Historic Moment” photo opportunity when new UK Prime Minister Liz Tress met the Queen. The Queen was supposed to be 5ft 4 inches tall , and Liz Truss is 5ft 7inches.

Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

On the sixth of September the new Prime Minister is inaugurated, on the eighth the Queen dies (the media announce that her death has been officially announced), today is the tenth and a host of ceremonies have already been performed, which normally take weeks or even months to plan. I don't think anyone believes that sort of thing. New king, new PM, new era. In any case, tomorrow is the 11th of September.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Mansur wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:33 pm In any case, tomorrow is the 11th of September.
Yup.

Tomorrow is the 21st anniversary of this century's most "effective" media hoax - a radical 'world-changer media deception' if there ever was one...

I can only hope to see some more activity on this forum tomorrow - which I believe is the only place that has THOROUGHLY deconstructed the massive 9/11 psyop.

Thanks in advance to those who may consider clicking on that donate button (to be found at the bottom of this page) so as to help me 'stay afloat' financially. As our veteran forum members will know, I rarely ask for financial support - but if you have appreciated my truth-seeking efforts over the years you may also appreciate that I currently have practically no regular income (apart from the few sales of my TYCHOS book) - while having to maintain the monthly costs of four websites... Oh well, I hope I won't regret typing these lines - and thus sounding like a poor street beggar. ^_^

The thing is, I've been totally invested in helping this world's 7-billion people awaken from their slumber & slavery - yet very very few have been investing in me! :D
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Mansur wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:33 pm On the sixth of September the new Prime Minister is inaugurated, on the eighth the Queen dies (the media announce that her death has been officially announced), today is the tenth and a host of ceremonies have already been performed, which normally take weeks or even months to plan. I don't think anyone believes that sort of thing. New king, new PM, new era. In any case, tomorrow is the 11th of September.
It is possible that these things could be planned in advance?

But I’ve been thinking about why they made the death on September 8th,
Then I finally got it, September 8 is not the point, the goal is to allow Charles III to make his appearance on September 9:
99 = 33 x 3, also 9 + 9 = 6 + 6 + 6

Also, 33 million tuned in to watch the news of the Queens death(allegedly), who happen to leave behind a 33 billion property for Charles(C=3) the 3rd

Must be a coincidence.
Fred Abberline

Unread post by Fred Abberline »

Covid was declared a pandemic on 11/03/2020 11X3=33

The Queen apparently died on 08/09/2022

There are 911 days between the two dates!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Unelected POTUS Biden just signed an executive order intended to advance biomanufacturing innovation, opening up the floodgates for genetic experimenting on humans. This paragraph is particularly telling:

Considering the general spirit of the document and the times, it sounds like...

1 - The Nutwork are giving themselves permission and money to reprogram our cells
2 - The Nutwork are giving themselves access to our biology and DNA through AI
3 - Clinical trials will no longer be required to greenlight interventions

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... ioeconomy/
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

The 'Nutwork' has also given and continues to give themselves permission and money to create and maintain 'nuclear arsenal', likewise to fund 'space exploration' or the fight against 'terrorism'… and seems no trials have ever been “required to greenlight interventions.”
This paragraph is particularly telling…
I couldn’t agree more.
kalliste

Unread post by kalliste »

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:57 pm Unelected POTUS Biden just signed an executive order intended to advance biomanufacturing innovation, opening up the floodgates for genetic experimenting on humans. This paragraph is particularly telling:

I have a BSc in Biology and spent many years in IT jobs and I'm highly skeptical of this stuff being able to actually do anything realistic other than burn through a sh*t ton of money. AI is dramatically over-hyped, I believe this has been covered on the forum variously. Scientists don't know as much about DNA et al as they pretend. You should take anything to do with biotechnology with a very large grain of salt.

Apparently everyone has forgotten the Theranos debacle already... or, more likely, they don't care and they expect you to have forgotten. I think it's just another riff on the "return to space" grift. We were never there in the first place and by moving the goalposts continuously we'll never get there anyway. This one could cause rather more in the way of collateral damage however thanks to bs "treatments" even more absurd than modern medicine currently uses as staples, which is rather concerning. It may well be they are worried the vaccine gravy train has been milked that little bit too far and now vaccines will fade into biotechnology and everyone will be able to forget vaccines ever existed. At least they didn't mention the Manhattan Project.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

kalliste wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:31 am AI is dramatically over-hyped
I have an MSc in Computer Science and I approve of this message. Quantum computing is bullshit too btw. :)
kalliste

Unread post by kalliste »

patrix wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:15 pm
kalliste wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:31 am AI is dramatically over-hyped
I have an MSc in Computer Science and I approve of this message. Quantum computing is bullshit too btw. :)
I tend to find that the more I think know about a complex system the more I realize that I don't really understand what's going on and it simply raises more questions. So often I walked out of a biology lecture with my head spinning trying to imagine how a human body hung together and actually managed to work. It's beyond mind boggling when you get into the details. As for how human consciousness is a thing...

Quantum Computing is laughable on its face though. It's hard to imagine how people keep a straight face talking about it.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

kalliste wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:33 am I tend to find that the more I think know about a complex system the more I realize that I don't really understand what's going on and it simply raises more questions. So often I walked out of a biology lecture with my head spinning trying to imagine how a human body hung together and actually managed to work. It's beyond mind boggling when you get into the details. As for how human consciousness is a thing...
Indeed. It's both unsettling and refreshing when we become honest with ourselves about how little we actually know and how much of our reasoning that is based on assumptions that actually aren't well founded.

For example, I just talked with a friend about vitamins and mentioned that I saw a video with a guy that did an interesting analogy regarding vitamin D: A fire keeps you warm and dry but we don't think that scraping up the ashes from the fire in a glass of water and drink it keeps us warm and dry. Interestingly though, this can be argued is the reasoning behind vitamin D. Since we know sunlight give health benefits it's argued that ingesting one of the chemicals that can be observed to be elevated in sunbathers would give the same benefits.

This made my friend a bit unsettled since he supplements with vitamin D and he started talking about a study that concluded that the telomeres in our DNA benefits from vitamin D. I chose to not bring up the problems with DNA research that in my view are just as grave as those in virology. :)

Edit: And investigating this further it seems that vitamin D in high concentration is used as a rodent poison.
https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/article ... rat-poison
Same thing as with fluoride then that actually was patented as a insecticide in the 19th century, but is now argued to be beneficial for dental health in low concentrations. I don't know about that anymore. :)