THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

THE "CHATBOX"

Welcome to all good souls on board !

Please use this "chatbox-thread" for all short communications/messages/comments - or to send us/each other hugs and kisses and encouragement. Use it when you don't feel the need to open a new thread - but if you do open one make sure it is of general interest and relevance:

We would like to keep this forum as 'sharp' and readable as possible - and free from unnecessary/uninteresting reading material. Thanks! :)

I will be selecting some threads of interest from the Reality Shack archive and copy/paste them into the new General Discussion (Public Message Board).

As we go along I will retrieve gradually selected threads from the old Reality Shack forum. They are all to be found here in the 2009/2010 archive: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=4
If anyone wishes a particular old thread to be mirrored in the new Discussion board, feel free to ask for it right here in the CHATBOX. We will consider each request and honor it on the basis of relevance/merit. We will expect such requests to be motivated by a wish to provide more relevant information/research to the given subject matter.

And WARM THANKS to the 8 donors who raised the funds to help us start this more secure though more expensive (but ad-free) forum!
walkingwizard

Great to see the new forum open!

Unread post by walkingwizard »

Hello everyone!
Nice to see the new forum up and running! I look forward to see what all you great researchers will dig up next.
Right now I spend a lot of time going trough all the high res fema photos to try to find abnormalities.
So far I have noticed (as probably many of you to already) there is a lot of buckets, most people in working clothes are hardly dirty at all, not even their shoes. So far I have only spotted one license plate that actually is visible.
Here is a picture I think feels pretty "staged" (theatrical) if you know what I mean:
1. First, the prophetic graffitti behind the counter,
2. The interior lights seems to works fine but the extra working lights dont.
3. "Brand new" looking lampshade on the floor at the same time as there is a lot of dust and debrie all over the rest of the place.
4. Spotless white curtain in the stool to the right in the picture."no dust or debrie)
5. Horse statue also looks a bit to clean.
6.The luggage trolleys to the left seems very rusty.
The whole thing just feels way off the chart
Anyway, lets maybe concentrate on stuff with more importance even if I feel that every picture we can dismiss as wrong for one reason or another is a small victory on the way to broad public 9/11 real truth.
ww
hoi.polloi

Re: CLUES FORUM "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks, ww.

We should use strong arguments when possible. Although pointing out suspicious things and just getting close scrutiny on everything may eventually develop glaring problems. I think you are right - it is worth it just to question it all. Thanks for your enthusiasm.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Thank you for the new board!
It's nice, yellow-warm, and it don't come loaded with the googles -analytics...

The "forgot password" didn't send an e-mail; and then I found that my old login was also transferred, so it works!

I would like to see a new/different/added set of "smilies" that reflect the topics that will be discussed here ...
a tower and a plane, possibly. A tower with a "no-plane"!

The "911" idiocy is a major topic on this site. I feel that it completely covered by now. Can I suggest
a topic: "It took 9 years"/"List of original contributions" ?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Welcome back!

I'm liking the initial look of the new forum and have spent the "down" period re-visiting old stuff I had downloaded years ago. I have some interesting new information regarding witnesses and will put together a post on this as soon as work allows.

Keep up the good work!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hoi, weren't you loooking for the original TV "Naudets" or something?

I found two mpgs which I had stashed. If these are the right ones, I'll get them to you!

Image Image
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

haha

I wonder which 18 states are supposed to never forget in that flag coloring page. I bet Missouri is in there.

Thanks for finding those brian, you have them in video format at all?

Oh god, I even lived in Freeborn county, sadly. And when that book came out, I was pretty amazed. Maybe it was their response to my giant "WATCH SEPTEMBER CLUES" banner I had in my downtown apartment window. Ha ha!

lolz @ Danny's tower shirt. Nice.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS (old and new) :

It seems we have some peculiar problems in activating the accounts on this new forum.

If you encounter any log-in problems just contact me at : [email protected]

Thanks for your patience! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Take care when fighting monsters lest you become one also
All good here so far!

Hoi, those videos are in mpeg format.

Hired goons and freaks aside - I do hope we can get around to hanging the media collusionists out to dry at some stage too.

IMO they have been getting off lightly in our recherche!Image

http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Browsing old files in downtime is great fun, here's AR DVD stabilised. Image

Here's a wee bonus http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200904 ... hp?act=idx

Some of it is there some isn't!!
PPT

Unread post by PPT »

A fast one:
As for the age of media fakery:
I think it started the second the first politician stepped in front of a TV cam !
(It was already on radio, but Herr Goebbels had another name for it.)
It comes down to :
"What is the age of the medias ?"
What where the first hoaxes made of ? Smoke ?
The expression s still popular ...
The disturbing part is, we all do it ;we all want to look nice when
a picture of us is taken (Or better:At some times we refuse our picture be taken !)
Where s the line of the "abuse" ..?
Enjoy the reflexion (or is it "reflection" ?)
;)
PP (In Montreal)
PPT

Unread post by PPT »

reel.deal wrote:nice jumper brian, even tho you just missed the towers with your explosions. =)
i been doin some good coloring-in, kept in the lines & everything! look...

:(
"A scary thing happened",
Was there a special edition when Bush got re-elected ?
NickOfTime

Unread post by NickOfTime »

I managed to gain some traction for this site last week through seeding a post (now a couple) by a UK blogger. I don't know if you gained measurable extra traffic.

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2010/11/pla ... -were.html

I was aware that he was searching for the truth in a number of a areas but for some reason had never tackled 9/11 (although he is now looking at 7/7 as well).

I am also writing as if looking at the site as a first timer. Does the site sell itself. Considering all the work that is done I have two main comments.

1) How you enter the site (home page) and what comes next.

The home page forces people to click again. People don't like that - they can get suspicious. Suggest more info here. Any when you go to the main info page, it is dense text, far too much to take in if you are new.

2) The message board.

There used to be sticky messages. Now with the new board people can be dealing with small issues which are relevant to regulars but confusing and seemingly pointless to newcomers.

And, as I am writing, I have had a look at some other sites that have considered sims and no planes. In particular

http://www.wingtv.net/911articles.html [911passengerlist.html]

http://911studies.com/

Are these all shills or limited hangout places. Are there sites this site should link to and in a more prominent way?

Thanks

Nick

P.S. A number of commentators in the UK feel that something is going to give soon - in a general sense. Once the dam is broken, then we will have won.
hoi.polloi

The media is setting people up rather nicely now.

There is shortly going to be a push for big business to control the Internet. I am actually grateful we have had it as relatively free as it has been for this long - but we shouldn't expect it to stay that way.

There are also fake stories like the 'Wikileaks' guy.

As for those other sites being gatekeepers, consider this from WingTV:
... no one from the U.S. government is stepping forward to squash all these pesky “conspiracy rumors” that Flight 77 never hit the Pentagon. Why? Think about it. The guilty parties responsible for carrying-out the 9-11 terror attacks are loathsome mass murderers of the worst kind. If they were found guilty of committing these crimes, the citizens of this nation would scream for their heads on a silver platter.
No mention of vicsims?

As for the other site, I will just let this sad and shallow "analysis" stand for itself:

http://911studies.com/911photostudies111.htm

Yes, gatekeeper sites both. I suggest we remain on our toes.

Your web site suggestions are valuable. I think the movie should be what people see first hand though. I am not sure how to give them all the options AND give them the movie unless we place the sidebar (the menu on the right hand side) next to the movie and taking valuable viewing space from the movie. As for the sticky topics, I am not quite sure what you mean. Can you explain?
hoi.polloi

This is a fascinating article by a leading critical thinker in America. It's called Knowledge as Property: Who Own What and Why. The writer is African-American and writes from a unique and - I feel - valuable perspective. As a 'white' person, I feel fortunate that people like Dr. Asante are around.
But what of knowledge and its commodification? "Knowledge as Property: Who Owns What and Why?" seeks to ferret out the complex relationship between knowledge, communication, ownership, and control. When the Europeans first met Africans they often claimed to have signed contracts that gave them African lands. With the Native Americans it was similar. Europeans using their own cultural barometers and measures often imposed by force their wills on the Native Americans, claiming afterwards that the land was given to them by the Native Americans or was traded for beads and trinkets. Once the land was in the hands of the Europeans, there was a transformation in conception. They began to colonize not just the geography but the information about the land as well. Colonized information became property to them. They owned it and could interpret it, also claiming the right to exclusive interpretation.

A principal model of domination in the Western world is through the accumulation of private property. It rarely matters if the property accumulated is considered a person or a book, the idea is to bring property to the social and political core and to disseminate information about it from the core. Europeans begin with the idea that only information worthwhile to Europe is significant. A number of institutions have been set up in the West to insure the domination of knowledge not just of Europe and America but of other parts of the world as well. This is why there are more significant historical monuments of early Mesopotamia in Europe than there are in Iraq, or why there are more pieces of African art in the French Museum of Man than there are in Abidjan. Thus, the museum, like the library, is a creation of accumulation of knowledge as if it is a commodity.

[...]

Knowledge is a commodity to sell and possess in the construction of the West. I own a certain knowledge and can patented it for l9 years or copyright it for 75. New forms of ownership are being explored right now because of the proliferation of computer software programs. But all of this is rooted in the historical encounter with nature and with other people.
http://www.asante.net/articles/16/knowl ... t-and-why/

The only strange part of the text to me was this part:
But the real deal is that if it were any different, that is, in a positive sense where all shared in the world's resources like the United States, the world would be a worst place pollution wise, education wise, and morally. There is a bankrupt policy about knowledge that parades as if it is substantive and genuine.
While the majority of the article talks about the regrettable exclusivity of knowledge, this passage suggests knowledge is dangerous. Can anyone help interpret this a little better? Am I reading sarcasm incorrectly?