THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
guivre

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by guivre »

OH FOR GOODNESS' SAKES:

Ari Fleischer on Breaking the Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooting News
The ex-Bush spokesman broke the news of the shooting on Twitter and told The Daily Beast he was headed to the baggage claim where five were killed but took a detour.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... rport.html

How preposterous can we get? It's the same old script with a few tweaks. Speaking of that old script:
Fleischer has become something of a zelig for tragedies like this: He was with Bush on September 11, 2001 in Florida when terrorists attacked New York and Washington, D.C. In an eerie echo of his airport dispatch, Fleischer on 9/11 anniversaries has tweeted his remembrance of how the day unfolded in 2001, including bouncing around the U.S. aboard Air Force One.
Last edited by guivre on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Thanks for looking into this latest hoax, TrutherInTx. It gets so tiresome researching, essentially, the same script different location. Of course they just practiced this exact same scenario in a drill just recently. I have watched videos and followed various people in them and they are doing the same thing as in Sandy Hook, etc., walking in circles to give the impression of a lot of activity.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

4 Israeli soldiers mowed down by an imaginary truck today, with crisis actors running amok. The truck comes into view at the 0:47 mark and seemingly drives straight thru a bunch of soldiers who don't seem fazed in the least, but apparently 4 died. :puke:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UW68gNMZpQ
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I've decided to reinstate Swedish member "Patrix" - on the strength of a couple of earnest personal mails he has sent me. Hope you don't mind me doing so, Hoi : I agree that his less-than-cogent posts on our satellite thread were an annoyance, but it seems to me he has a genuine interest in many other topics covered in our forum. Btw, "Patrix" didn't ask me to be reinstated - this is just my personal initiative which I feel is a fair thing to do at this moment.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack wrote:I've decided to reinstate Swedish member "Patrix" - on the strength of a couple of earnest personal mails he has sent me. Hope you don't mind me doing so, Hoi : I agree that his less-than-cogent posts on our satellite thread were an annoyance, but it seems to me he has a genuine interest in many other topics covered in our forum. Btw, "Patrix" didn't ask me to be reinstated - this is just my personal initiative which I feel is a fair thing to do at this moment.
Well, on the strength of your earnest post here, I guess I have to trust you again for reinstating members that don't give us a whole lot except vague reassurance that we're not banning people who like to start shit.

I am not sure why that's important to you, and I would ask you in this case, as all the cases: "What does it benefit the public to have this member on the forum?"

Is their trolling and/or digs at the members really welcome? Will they be respectful? Is having a genuine interest in our broadly interesting topics all that's expected of members here? I thought we were looking for, firstly, sound contributions, and secondly some basic appreciation for this project ... and definitely not any kind of resentment about the need for a forum to be moderated? :huh:

I hope people have fun reading patrix's insightful annoyances with the very platform we've given for his opinions. Or his annoyance with me? Or other members? Perhaps we are now to expect that kind of content won't continue? Did they even offer an apology or just ask for membership back because now people know that if they are banned, they can just complain to you about it and you'll take some form of "pity" (or is it mistrust of me again?) and bring them back? Are my moderation decisions really all that bad? I've been thanked personally for "letting go" of people you bring back, Simon. We are thanked almost constantly for making a reasonable place on the Internet for people to post, and that is work.

I must have a much lower threshold for conflict than you. But it's fine I guess. That's how you want to run the place. That's the kind of exchanges you want to highlight, maybe? Not sure why. I don't like when we have to get feisty or keep members around that increase bad attitudes. I think it's incredibly distracting. I appreciate your sort of asking if I mind, but obviously I do. I mean, will I even be permitted to move insults and digs to the DERAILING ROOM? Or will a "pity" e-mail also restore that obnoxious content too?

Let's see what they really add I guess! Wee! :rolleyes:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Re: Engineering 'disease' (Thread)
HonestlyNow » December 30th, 2016, 6:37 pm wrote:
patrix wrote:
HonestlyNow wrote: Patrix,
. . . we are a frugivore species. . . .
Or I have a better eye for science fakery and this cultural engineering than you have.
If you have an eye for fakery in this instance, the instance being the teachings from the robertmorsend channel, please show and/or tell me what is being faked.
I'd like to hear what he has to say in response to my request.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Hoi,

Damn - I'm sincerely sorry that you seemingly took my (provisional / tentative) reinstatement of "Patrix" as some sort of 'implied, underhanded critique' of your (tireless, sharp and diligent) moderation efforts - which it certainly is not, but I trust you already know that. However, I do feel that I owe you a clarification of my 'thought processes' - with respect to cases such as these: I can fully understand and appreciate your points regarding the '(non)usefulness' of members who post (vapid) objections to our (well-documented) exposures of the frauds and hoaxes of this world - without providing any 'beef' to back up their beliefs. On the other hand, I feel that such weak / flimsy arguments as those submitted by "Patrix" (in favor of the existence of man-made satellites) can actually be - at the end of the day - rather useful, insofar as they highlight (to all Cluesforum readers) the sheer difficulty of counter-arguing our voluminous, collective findings denouncing the (now transparent) man-made satellite scam.

After all, it took us all (you and me included) a pretty long time to reach any firm conclusions as to the (non)existence of man-made satellites - ever since we started questioning the same in our cautiously-titled "Satellites : general discussion and musings" thread (started back in 2011 by our fine, early-satellite-skeptic "Unleashed"). Here is, for instance, a quote of yours - from page 5 of that thread :
hoipolloi wrote: - on October 24th, 2011, 7:07 pm

My guess is that satellites are real and bright, as we've been told, but I am prepared to learn anything.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2360993#p2360993

I well remember that I cringed a little as I read that 'guess' of yours (even though I wasn't even fully convinced yet, at the time, of the utter phoniness of man-made satellites) - but can you imagine how terribly foolish it would have been of me if I'd banned you from the forum back then? :P

Of course, what I'm trying to say here is: let us - wisely and patiently - allow newcomers to this forum a reasonable amount of time to take in / and calmly assess for themselves the most "unthinkable" frauds and hoaxes that we (progressively) keep exposing here, year after year. We have ALL had to go through this step-by-step awakening to the mind-boggling, almost overwhelming amount of lies & fakery surrounding our lives. It ain't easy - and we cannot blame people joining this forum for being 'slow' at grasping the full extent of this pathetic state of affairs.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hi guys

Sorry about creating a fuzz.

I like good discussions and it's an important tool for me to remove the protective layers of truth.

I think we all need to be humble in this and be open minded about things and also be aware that cognitive dissonance goes both ways.

I think we have different ways of viewing things and figure out what we believe to be true and false. As I've said I don't regard faked imagery or impossile/contradictory statements as definitive proof that something is totally false and I also believe much effort is made to set researchers like us on the wrong track. I was very happy to read your article Simon about flat earth being a NASA DBA campaign. I think it was right on the money.

I don't know what your motivations are with all this. I think what you have achieved is remarkable but it also annoys me to know that a technically inclined person coming here with his cognitive dissonance on overdrive looking for one good reason to dismiss everything you say will find that thing in the Sattelite discussion.

I suggest you find some technically inclined friends you trust, buy them a beer and discuss how you would go about doing the things we attribute to sattelites with bouncy radio waves and weather balloons. You make it sound so simple.

Anyway I'm not here to divert or piss people off and I will most likely keep my mouth shut in the future.

PS I've started a subreddit r/fakeology to help spread the word and perhaps discuss these things in a more informal way
HonestlyNow

patrix » January 11th, 2017, 10:14 am wrote: . . . in the Sattelite discussion.
What is a sattelite?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » January 11th, 2017, 4:36 pm wrote:
patrix » January 11th, 2017, 10:14 am wrote: . . . in the Sattelite discussion.
What is a sattelite?
Something someone who had not had their serotonin levels impaired by buying into the meat/dairy/fat is bad psyop would have translated while resisting the urge to mark words? ;-)

Seriously though, thanks for pointing that out. I sometimes write from a tablet and it seems to replace some words with swedish spelling. I'll look into it.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Does this look the least bit real? If not, what would be the purpose of such 'news' reports?
Durham University student Justin Browning dies in Japan building plunge
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-38554545

And why does he remind me of this guy?

HonestlyNow

patrix » January 11th, 2017, 12:39 pm wrote: Seriously though, thanks for pointing that out. I sometimes write from a tablet and it seems to replace some words with swedish spelling. I'll look into it.
Source: Google

Hmm . . .
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow » January 12th, 2017, 2:41 pm wrote:
patrix » January 11th, 2017, 12:39 pm wrote: Seriously though, thanks for pointing that out. I sometimes write from a tablet and it seems to replace some words with swedish spelling. I'll look into it.
Source: Google

Hmm . . .
You would think that someone who "knew about something" would at least be able to spell that "something".

Full of Shite IMO.
HonestlyNow

patrix » January 12th, 2017, 9:09 am wrote:The thing with the meat/fat/dairy PsyOp is that it is carefully designed and has been going on for more than five decades both on an emotional and rational level.
[Etc.]
With all of your learning, what have you learned about the lymphatic system?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » January 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm wrote:
patrix » January 12th, 2017, 9:09 am wrote:The thing with the meat/fat/dairy PsyOp is that it is carefully designed and has been going on for more than five decades both on an emotional and rational level.
[Etc.]
With all of your learning, what have you learned about the lymphatic system?
Lol. Why don't you watch some more of the Nutwork sanctioned 30 bananas a day, and rile yourself up a tad bit more ;-)

https://youtu.be/SrWAErlBg-k